Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Drabble - (2 Parts)

Sawyer

I'm written a few stories before, but this is my first one related at all to the fetish. Based on a true story. Names changed for privacy. Ignore my spelling errors, if there are any.

Chapter One

My name is Kana. I am fifteen years old, with long, dark, dark brown hair and brown eyes with a hint of green. My skin is pale, and I am about five feet tall. Half-Japanese, one quarter Italian, one quarter British.

I enjoy reading manga, Japanese comics, in my spare time. I was shopping for manga at the local bookstore on a Friday night in late August. School was about to start, and I wanted something to read during study halls.

So I headed to the manga section, where I saw three boys, about fifteen or sixteen years of age.

One was slightly tall, with dark skin and a hat on so I couldn't see his hair. He looked Arabian or Indian, maybe.

The other one was very tall, with lightly-tanned skin and dark curly hair.

The third one was short, with blond hair and glasses that just happened to look extremely cute.

They were all sitting against one shelf, blocking some manga, but luckily, none that I was looking for. I was wearing a gray T-shirt with Rock Lee, a character from Naruto, on it, and dark blue jeans. As I was reaching for an InuYasha manga, I noticed the blond boy staring at my chest, which was where Rock Lee's head just happened to be.

"I hope you're staring at Rock Lee," I said to him, smirking.

"Oh, don't wory, I am!" His voice was, like him, adorable. I rolled my eyes and walked to a chair where I could read.

Shortly afterwards, the boys began to leave. I put my book back on the shelf and followed, pretending I was leaving, too. Pathetic, no?

So I followed a few steps behind the guys, watched them pay (I felt like a stalker), and followed them outside. But guess what? They went into the bookstore's cafe! Now they were going to notice me.... So I ordered some tea. I sat down with it, and began to sip it while playing with my cell phone so I didn't look like a loser, just sitting there.

After I had changed the theme and screensaver on my cell, the blong boy walked over to where I was sitting.

"Hey," He said, casually.

I took another sip of my tea. "Hello,"

Awkward silence.

"I like your shirt,"

The conversation went pretty smoothly from there. We talked about clothes and anime, then tea. One of his friends called him over, and he asked me if I wanted to come. I accepted, and followed him to the table.

I sat down. "I'm Kana,"

The blond boy, who I had figured out's name was Quinn, introduced me to his friends, Tyler and Ryan. We talked a bit more, and Quinn asked me for my phone number. I told him mine, he told me his, and we walked out the doors of the bookstore.

The minute we had gotten outside, Quinn gave me three wet, soft but forceful sneezes. "Heh-ekshoo! EsSHk! ESSHK-oO!!" His head bobbed forward with each one. The sneezes, again, like him, were adorable.

Did I mention I have a sneezing fetish? No? Well, I just did.

Quinn sniffed and said "Sorry.... allergies." I told him it was quite alright, and he smiled and said "Cool,"

As long as there are more...

We had gotten to his car (turned out he WAS sixteen), and he had given me two more sneezes. "Heh-Eshkeww! He-KSSH!" I could tell he was embarrassed, since he was blushing. He apologized, and I said "Oh, I don't mind!"

I just wanted to cuddle him and tell him to continue. Sigh. I'm so pathetic...

He took a tissue out of the glove compaartment and muffled three more sneezes in there. "MESSH--OO! ESSHK! Hup-CHEWW!" He blew his nose and put the tissue in a small trash can in the back seat.

"Does this happen often?" I asked, secretly thinking Please say yes, please say yes...

"Yeah, unfortunately. I just.. I ha-have.. ba-bad aller -ESHHK!- allergies..." Sniff.

Oh, god, I was enjoying this WAY too much. "It's fine. I understand." I handed him another tissue that he blew his nose into.

"Ah, thanks... good thing allergy season is almost over. But then I'm plauged with colds..."

Oh my god. So there's this completely adorable guy who has bad allergies in the spring and summer and gets colds in the winter? Both of which make him sneeze? I thought I was dreaming.

"I see," I told him. "I don't have allergies and I don't really get sick much, so I guess I'm pretty lucky."

He sniffed again. "You are,"

I smiled at him and he smiled back before starting the car. I just hoped that his (completely irresistable) sneezes wouldn't get us in a car crash or anything.

Eh... was it good? Bad? Terrible?

I'd love ot hear your opinions, even if they are negative. But positive ones are even better! :)

I think the story was a bit rushed or whatever, but I'm gonna try to change that in the the next chapter. I'm not sure if I'm the best at spelling out sneezes, but I try...

I enjoyed! I particularily liked that it was written in 1st person, I don't read many sneeze fics that are written in that tense, and I enjoyed hearing the 'voice' of the character! :)

:lol: ... "I hope you're staring at Rock Lee"...

And... this is quite random, BUT, I love the name Quinn.

look forward to the next chapter! :)

That was soo nice. Really well written as well, and my first story. Lovely. :drool: I love your spellings of the sneezes. And yeh, the name Quinn is cute.

Um, he was just too adorable! And this story was so neat because it was written in first person! I really liked it! Thanks! :drool:

Ah, thank you! I never really knew if I should continue this story, but I think I will now.

I got positive reveiws! I feel relieved. Okay, so the next chapter should be coming soon.

And yes, Quinn is an adorable name.

I've always wanted to try the first person-thing.

~Ferret

• 5 months later...

Ohmigod. I haven't updated in, like, forever. Sorry about that! I've just been lazy and I've had constant writer's block. And I'm shy and not too confident with my writing. Pathetic excuse, right? XD

Anyway. I might start some sort of series with Quinn. And maybe try drawing him. But I'm not the best artist. Its certainly something to consider.

Wow, this was written before Halloween.... I have to start updating more! :( Anyway, I'm done rambling now. Here we go. Starting from where we left off. Okay. Okay. Alright. For real this time!

Honestly, I can say that god was smiling on me tonight. Quinn sneezed four more times diring the car ride (Hat-schuu! Huh-ESHUU! Atchh! Ha...ha-k'CHU!), two at the stoplight, then one right before we got out. And when he opened the door. Damn, I'm lucky. But kind of weird for recording something like this.

"Well, here we a-are. Hh'eshhu!" He laughed sheepishly as he walked me to the door. "Um. Sorry about that."

"You don't have to apologize for something that's not your fault," I corrected him, unlocking said door with my key. "Besides, I don't mind. Really." Now that was an understatement.

"Umm....if you're sure." He said. I noticed his voice was becoming a bit...congested. Not like I was going to make note or anything.

"Yeah-- oh, uh. My parents are at a party tonight, d'you wanna come in or something?" I offered, opening the door and stepping inside. "If you're not busy, that is."

His response was a rather wet "Ha'shoo!" followed by a sniff, then a "Sure, if you're okay with it, I mean."

"Not like I have anything better to do." I shrugged, beckoning him inside.

"Ha-ishh! Ha-ishh!" Quinn's head lowered more with each sneeze. He lifted it (his head, I mean) and ajusted his glasses. "Okay, thank you." He grabbed a tissue out of his pocket (how many did this guy have?) and blew his nose, then put it back in it's original location.

"You okay there?" I asked, feeling a pink tinge rise to my cheeks.

"I'm fine," He answered. "I-- Et-choo! I guess that you get used to sneezing every two minutes after five years." He stepped inside. "Ah-KSSH!"

"Five?" I asked.

"They developed when I was about eleven." Quinn told me. "They haven't been too bad lately but-- Heh...ha-choo! But the pollen count seems pretty high this year."

I laughed. "I wouldn't know."

He smiled. "I know you wouldn't. Lucky." I did nothing but laugh again. He sneezed. "H'Hit-cha! Hh'ishuu! Hat-tchi! Eshh!"

"Bless you,"

"Thanks. I shoulda taken some medication or something this morning..." His voice trailed off.

"Like I said, I don't mind." I reminded him. Then I said something I would have never expected myself to say. "I think it's cute."

Now it was his turn to laugh. "Ah...thank you?"

Um. Honestly, I have writers' block again. I'll continue in a few days and not leave you all for almost six months.

Please don't hate me!

very cute!

haha you know how above your slogan, it says it changes every 30 seconds?

well being the idiot I am, I stared at it for almost two minutes

:(

just starin and stuff :(

mmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmm........

Missed this first time round.

Thanks for part 2 - very nice.

Yours was the first story I ever read, and it remains one of my favourites now. Thanks so much for continuing it. Please carry on, it's fabulous.

• 4 years later...

Me likes, me likes very much! Me likes teh story and me likes teh ANIME!!!! <3

Archived