Sneeze Fetish Forum

Himitsu-no (a Full Metal Alchemist snippet)

Guest shiranui

Guest shiranui

Title: Himitsu-no

Author: Shiranui

Fandom: Full Metal Alchemist

Disclaimer: Yeah well, just for my own amusement. No profits… blah, blah…

Summmary: Ed finds out a secret good to know about his Lieutenant…

Authors Notes: Okies, here’s a short and slightly silly piece… just since I suddenly felt the urge to torture poor Roy Mustang… ::P:

Please excuse any language errors. I’m not a native English speaking person, and I have to confess, slept through grammar lessons… And please don’t be too hard with me, since this is my first fiction (*and* sneeze fiction) posted, plus this was hasty composed this evening ::drool::

Having to attend to the party of one of the higher ranking officers wives wasn’t exactly what Edward Elric found joy able. Alphonse Elric, his younger brother, on the other hand seemed exalted as he turned around to watch all the beautiful things in the big room. The only consolation Ed could find was that Lieutenant Roy Mustang didn’t seem to enjoy the event very much either. The flame alchemist did a bad job in hiding how uninterested he was. It seemed Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye had dragged him there against his will, but on the other hand as an officer he just had to attend such things… like Ed had to, as the youngest state alchemist in history. As much a cocky, self centred son of a bitch Ed considered Mustang to be, he wasn’t the mingling, cold talking sociable type fitting on a party like this. Not anymore than Ed himself. It wasn’t without amusement Ed watched the dark haired Lieutenant suffering, with a sudden bad plastered smile on his face every time he was addressed.

It was then it happened. Mustang got a strange look on his face which made Ed even more interested. It was a look of irritation, then mixed with something as close to panic there could be on Mustangs face. Innocently moving closer, Ed could hear the sound of discrete sniffles. Something clearly irritated the flame alchemist’s nose, and soon a gloved hand started to discretely rub beneath the bridge of the perfectly shaped nose. It obviously didn’t help though, as the tickle seemed to rise and Ed could clearly see the start of desperation in the dark eyes. Hawkeye who chit-chatted with the company nearby, turned a couple of times, watching questioning visible on her face. Mustang on the other hand shot a blazing eye towards his subordinate daring her to ask, so she left it, deciding a lifted eyebrow to be enough.

Walking around closer, Ed could hear the unmistakable sound of hitching breaths. The nose who was clearly all stuffed up by now, was a little bit pink from all the rubbing. The flame alchemist was fighting well, Ed thought amused as he studied Mustangs face, from the corner of his eye. Then he could obviously not hold back any more, but turned around abruptly walking a few steps away from the party he was accompanying, bending forward slightly, and sneezed harshly at the crook of his right arm.

“Heeh-Hekch! K’chttt! M’pfffth!”

There were three quick sneezes, half muffled by the blue uniformed arm, and even if it towards the end were obvious to Ed that sneezing seemed inevitable, he were amazed to actually witness the otherwise serious and correct Roy Mustang do such an uncontrolled and utterly human thing as sneezing.

The little fit seemed to have passed unnoticed by the others, who were absorbed by chatting around. The three sneezes were obviously far from enough though, as Mustang kept sniffling and breathing in small gasps. He desperately seemed to scan the room for something, which made Ed’s interest peak. Suddenly Mustangs face got slack again, he closed his almost teary eyes, then wrinkled his eyebrows as if he could muster the sneeze away just by mere will… which of course didn’t work very well. This time the sneezes were wetter, harsher and more powerful.

“Ha-Kchhttt! Eh-Chhmpff!… HACHOO!!”

Now sniffling madly Mustang found a handkerchief in his uniform pocket, and pressed it underneath his nose. Then his eyes stopped at something, which he stared intently at. Ed followed the direction of the gaze and saw a small group of hyacinths on a table close to the hot punch. They were nice looking indeed, smelling lovely, and Ed knew Al would love them, like all beautiful things. Mustang on the other hand looked everything but pleased seeing them.

“Are you okay Lieutenant?” A female voice interrupted Ed’s thoughts, and he saw a woman with blonde hair in a half knot discretely asking the obviously irritated flame alchemist. Hawkeye had finally decided to approach.

“Hn! I’m fine Lieutenant, just go on with what you were doing” Mustang said shortly, obviously just wanted to be left alone. He rubbed his nose a few more times with the handkerchief and put it back in his pocket, the edges of his nostrils now visibly red. Hawkeye eyed her superior officer a few seconds more, before deciding to let it go for now, and went back to the group she was part of. The party were now moving to another room, where a big buffet was served.

“Nii-san!” Ed looked up to se Alphonse his younger brother beside him. He looked exalted and wanted Ed to accompanying him towards the other room. Ed nodded, but moved very slowly, and as everybody else also seemed to decide to move forwards, they ended up last, to Al’s big annoyance.

Behind him somewhere Ed could hear Mustang sneeze another forceful, quadruple this time, sounding even messier than before. As they reached the buffet room, he could soon hear a small ‘poof!’ from the room they just left, and a few moments later voices shouting. Ed, Al and some other persons rushed towards the room, and saw a few servants fussing over a small, but fierce fire on the punch table. Looking around the room, Ed could see Mustang sitting relaxed and totally innocent looking in one of the armchairs by the opposite wall. A cup of punch beside him on the table, the handkerchief in one hand, and a small, but for Ed very suspicious fine line of smoke coming from the other delicately white synthetic glove.

Looking back at the now extinguished fire on the table, Ed could see a pot with the incinerated scraps of a group of beautiful innocent hyacinths. The candelabra with candles beside it tipped over ceremoniously.

“Nii-san, how could that have happened?” Al asked confused. “The poor flowers were burnt to ashes in just a blink of an eye… just because of a candelabra tipped over towards it?”

“Hmm… maybe some punch were spilt over it by the guests, feeding the fire?” Ed and Al looked towards Lieutenant Hawkeye who suddenly stood beside them looking at the mess of the table as well.

“Yes, you must be right!” Al exclaimed content with that explanation, as innocent as ever, soon shifting interest towards something else.

Ed studied Hawkeye who looked just a tiny bit relieved. ‘That her statement was bought so easily?’ Ed wondered. He saw her ogling over at Mustang who now carefully blew his nose… yes, she was definitely trying to cover for him. Interesting.

Shifting gazes at Hawkeye, Mustang, the charcoaled leftovers of the hyacinths, and back to Mustang again, Ed smirked devilishly. This was a revelation of high measure. Information hot indeed, and could also very well be proven useful some time in the near future. He would keep this in mind for sure… next time he would feel the urge to pass by a flower shop…

-finis

Himitsu-no (Secret)

BTW. If the grammatical errors were so bad you cried… maybe you could consider being my beta? ::shameless grins::

I don't know the fandom, but Especially for this being your first story and English not being your first language- you did a *Great* job!!!

Thank you Very much for sharing this. Posting your first story is a big thing, and you should feel accomplished. :drool::P

Guest shiranui

Thanks *so much* for your response ::happy dance:: :turban: I was kind of nervous sending this to the forum in the first place... but thought better now than never.

Btw. daystar428, I love your Bleach quotes and icons *lol*

XXX 2 all of U

Wow. Just... WOW. I saved this on my computer while I didn't know if my net was going to work and when I read it I just... had to REread it about 500 times. This is REALLY good writing and Roy's sneezes were SO adorable!! Bweeehehehe, he burnanated them! :P I loved every single bit of it and hope you share more wonderful ficcies!!! :innocent:

I don't know much about FMA, but this was a really good story!! You have a very good grasp of the English language, if you ask me! :angry:

Hope to see more!

~Aku

Guest shiranui

Ohhhh!! ::faints:: :laugh: I'm SO HAPPY for the responses to this little snippet. And thanks SO MUCH to Kisa and Akutenshi for reading this. *I'm not worthy!* You're both my 'anime-gods' which I've worshipped during my lurking days here, and of course still are. I absolutely adore your writings... and in my opinion there can't be too much of anime stuff in here *bg*

Thanks again for your encouragement... next time there'll be a certain senbon chewing nin who'll be suffering :angry:

::bounces away to 7th heaven::

See that, Koi? We must begin corrupting anew! :angry:

Man, I'm really flattered by that. Honestly! :laugh:

~Aku, who really needs to get off her ass an FINISH "Gentleman's Wager" dammit! :blushing:

That's right koi. We needs to get back together and corrupt some more. I needs it. 8D

AWWWWWWW! You are FAR too sweet, shiranui! :P I need to get out of my block and feed more into all the awesome anime-ness around here. ;D

next time there'll be a certain senbon chewing nin who'll be suffering

*SQUEALS* GEEEEENMAAAA! He has dangrous sneezes. :lol: I would SO not want to be around when he did. (I read this doujin that just mentioned him being allergic to cats and I giggled all over the place.) :laugh:

Guest shiranui

Oh noes! And I’m too easily corrupted *LOL*

Oh yes please continue ‘Gentleman’s Wager’ Akutenshi! I love your Ran/Yuushi fics! But I’ll try to wait patiently, though I might drool a bit at your lap *g*

And Kisa, I do hope muses come to you. I have had so many wonderful moments reading your stories. Btw is your bishounen site down? That’s such an awesome place! Thanks so much for all your work with that :laugh:

*SQUEALS* GEEEEENMAAAA! He has dangrous sneezes. :laugh: I would SO not want to be around when he did. (I read this doujin that just mentioned him being allergic to cats and I giggled all over the place.) :winkkiss:

LOL! Yes, I guess it could be dangerous, one just have to duck and if unlucky, hope the senbons are not dipped with too bad a poison...

About that doujin… Ooh! I'm really curious, I’d sooo love to know the name of that…

Ah, I joined this forum because of this story! I've looked everywhere for stories like this for FMA, and they're SO hard to find. I'm so happy~! Maybe I'll post my own lame stories -- and of course, they're Roy-torture, too. XD Yay~! Thank you!

http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/178409/

TA DA! :laugh: Too bad it wasn't more... "in-depth" with that information. :laugh:

Ack, also - :< Yeah, the site is down for a bit until I get it back up. I have to re-subscribe it and I be broke. XD It shouldn't be much longer, though. :laugh: On the plus side, I've been collecting like crazy, so there will be a hefty update.

*swoons*

I LOVE MUSTANG!

This was SO cute and so in-character for him...'specially his nifty solution for it =)

His sneezed were gorgeous. If I were Hawkeye I'd strap him to bed and spread those flowers all around.

Your English is very good, don't worry about it. PLEASE write some more!

Guest shiranui
Ah, I joined this forum because of this story! I've looked everywhere for stories like this for FMA, and they're SO hard to find. I'm so happy~! Maybe I'll post my own lame stories -- and of course, they're Roy-torture, too. XD Yay~! Thank you!

Aw Ylliana! Thanks so much for writing :bleh: I'm so happy you liked it - And welcome to the forum, from one newbie to another :shy: You know, I'm always on the hunt for Anime ficcies, and I would LOVE to see your stories! Pretty please with sugar on top? Though I don't want to push you too hard, I know it's nervous to post. Though, knowing it's FMA and this theme, I'm sure I'd treasure them ;)

Kisa: Thanks Sweetheart for giving me the link to the doujinshi - and yes I'd 'die' for some more of that cat/Genma thingie :laugh: Though Kakashi/Iruka are sweet as well.

I'll wait patiently for you being able to restore the bishounen site. I didn't understand you had to pay for it :blushing: Wish you could host that awsome site somewhere for free.

Chate Noire: Big thanks and hugs for your feedback. I'm really happy you liked it, and that you 'recognized' the Roy character :D The flowers in bed and strapping thingie were interesting indeed, must use that sometine *LOL*.

You're writing in the anime genre as well aren't you? I recognize your name and recall reading stories from you that I absolutely LOVED, just can't remember where? Maybe here at the forum... Oooh, I SO need to check back on posts and start to give credits to the things that's given me so much during the past...

Guest wouldyoucatchme

Awww! I love you for writing Roy! I really like this character and this was an enjoyable read. And a first, I believe, that I've read with Roy in this kind of situation. So awesome there really needs to be more.

In my opinion, it was rather well written and I really liked it. Better than I could ever do! I really do envy all you writers! How do you do it?! Maybe I should take a class or read a 'How To Write' book or something hehe I'm starting to feel bad for not having much to contribute and just pretty much being a lurker. *hides* I can't help it! Forgive me!

Anyways, thanks for writing and sharing this! Great job on a lovely fic and hope to see more from you in the near future! *hugs*

Guest shiranui
Awww! I love you for writing Roy! I really like this character and this was an enjoyable read. And a first, I believe, that I've read with Roy in this kind of situation. So awesome there really needs to be more.

In my opinion, it was rather well written and I really liked it. Better than I could ever do! I really do envy all you writers! How do you do it?! Maybe I should take a class or read a 'How To Write' book or something hehe I'm starting to feel bad for not having much to contribute and just pretty much being a lurker. *hides* I can't help it! Forgive me!

Anyways, thanks for writing and sharing this! Great job on a lovely fic and hope to see more from you in the near future! *hugs*

OMG! You are just too sweet :laugh: Thanks so much for posting this response, it made me really happy :)

I can't agree more with you, I also wish there were more FMA fics in this "genre"... I use to search through fanfiction.net occasionally... but the findings are far from enough :heeh:

Anyway, from one lurker to another *g* I don't think you should feel any bad at all... because in my opinion, I think you really ARE "contributing", already by posting to the forum. And as long as ppl are enjoying themselves things should be good enough? :twisted:

I was lurking here for the longest time before even starting to post at all... :blushing:

Well, thanks so much for cheering me up :)

• 3 years later...

YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! :rolleyes: ROY!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmm!!! :):bleh: Thank you so much! that was so awsome! I'm still excited over it. lol.

Archived