Sneeze Fetish Forum

Untitled - Silent Hill [Pyramid Head] Fic (m)

Neesan

Please, PLEASE. I implore you all NOT to read this. :D Your darling Kisa has become somewhat of a head case after watching the Silent Hill movie (after years of game play) and taking an intense liking to Pyramid Head. And... I wanted him to sneeze. :cry: So I wrote this! It was made from a nice little daydream I had and slapped up here for my own pleasure, really. I've been in a writing slump and this is the first thing I wrote past 5 words in about a month. :shy: So, I figured I'd post it here.

Pic ref: This is Pyramid Head. Yes. XD Now, I have this HUGE theory and to sum it up, underneath the helmet he looks like a nega-James. (This is James.) But, you'd have to play the game to get it. Just go along with me for now. :laugh:

Slight violence as well. Not much at all considering the fandom. :cry: ALSO! To see what goes on when Kisa is plotting something: I scanned the notes I wrote for this fic because I r dum. :3

- - - - - - -

The town of Silent Hill was a wasteland of nightmares with the age-old religion that seemed to throb through every inch of the abandoned area. There was no sign of life through the barren streets, and only a few noises from far off would be heard through the thick walls of fog in random intervals. That was enough to unnerve the most sane person. If they needed any help, there were various entities that walked the streets in search of life, their kind of feeding. One of the more terrifying residents was the individual so aptly named Pyramid Head. The heavy rusted metal molded into a polyhedron triangle rested on the broad pale shoulders of the tall silent monster making his movements slow and somewhat jerked. It didn’t make him clumsy, was the complete opposite and made him even more threatening. He was more of a threat to anyone in the town for the fact he couldn’t be defeated like the throw away monsters like Patient Demon and the nurses.

That fact is what let Pyramid Head walk the streets of Silent Hill with a dominant air that caused other monsters to keep a good distance from him whenever they heard the thick blade of the Great Knife dragging over the concrete ground. The weapon made it harder to walk, the seven foot rust and blood covered length not even strong enough for Pyramid Head to hold in one hand easily. He was, however, very skilled in using it. Though as he walked, the blade dragged behind him, an echoing scrape breaking the otherwise silence around him.

Receiving the punishment from the sword was currently Saunders Street, a rather desolate section on the southern area of the town despite the fact all areas of Silent Hill were deserted. That wasn’t quite true for the time being. There were three people in the fog laced world, though Pyramid Head only had his mind and goals on one of them. Which was where he was headed at the moment.

Minus the heavy dragging of the sword, no sounds came from the helmet-wearing male, save for a very quiet grunt with each pull of the sword. He was still very human in appearance and even went as far as sounding like one under the metallic prison. Perhaps, one would wonder, that was what gave him the advantage over the other monstrous residents. Pyramid Head, not being one to think about such things, didn’t care as much and would only destroy those who crossed his path.

Which was what seemed to be the fate for one of the armless Patient Demons who had taken refuge under one of the abandoned cars parked along that road. Hearing the spine-chilling sounds of the Great Knife set the monster into anxious hysterics, skittering across the ground using its legs as a fleshy motor. A high-pitched squealing came from it unintentionally and caught the attention of Pyramid Head whose black boots came to a halt. The rust-colored pyramid turned in the direction of the squealing sounds, unable to see much through the window his helmet provided for him. He used his other senses that were not as hindered like sound and smell. A low rumbling groan emitted from his chest, both hands going to wrap around the handle of the knife while he searched for the location of the persistent demon.

Along the left side of the road, the squealing and skittering sounds stopped. From the squared window opened in his helmet, Pyramid Head could see the demon standing and ambling on two legs over to him. Oh? So he wanted a showdown then? An irritated growl seemed to scare the monster back a bit, the shoulders of what was left from his upper torso rotating as its legs carried him backwards. It was too late for that, both of them knew it.

The back of the demon hit the door of the long-ago abandoned shop when the muscles in Pyramid Head’s arm bulged under pale skin. The great knife was drawn behind him, his upper-half turned to that side as his gloved fingers squeezed the handle in anticipation. Through the air the great knife sliced with a heavy sound of movement and added to the deep humanistic grunt of effort. The Patient Demon didn’t have time to do anything before the knife violently flew to its body and made it and the vicinity around it explode from the weight.

An innocent bystander, the flower shop’s door and windows caught the rage of the knife along with the body of the demon it was intentionally aiming for. Boards, old long-dead flowers, ashes, dust, and glass seemed to burst into a dusty cloud that puffed up through the air a good few feet above Pyramid Head’s towering form. He didn’t notice it much, and was pleased when the sliced top half of the demon fell to the ground in a sickening thud. Well, that had wasted time.

It seemed that the destroyed shop was taking revenge and when Pyramid Head walked through the lingering debris that fell around him, the weirdest sensation seemed to stop him in his path once more. For a moment, he had thought the demon had sprayed acid at him before he destroyed it and swung the mighty helmet back to the once pieced together shop in a curious movement. It was not that acid, but it did sting.

Without expecting it himself, a hollow gasp of breath vibrated through the helmet in a shuddering fashion that could come close to a death rattle. The burning wasn’t present on his body, but in his nose hidden in the depths of the dark inside of the helmet. He was highly confused at this and lifted his free hand not holding the knife to pull the edge of the helmet in an irritated manner. It didn’t help and again his wide chest, though coved by the heavy material of his apron expanded with another empty sounding gasp. He did not know what was going on with him at all but his body was rejecting something and making it very painful to hold in. Infuriated with this, Pyramid Head shook his head, or helmet, to the side in an attempt to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling that burned though his sinuses.

The dust and debris of the broken flower shop had began to settle, though the effects that went for Pyramid Head weren’t so easy to subside. That burning seemed to grow, and caused Pyramid Head to taken in another shaken gasp of air. His body seemed to freeze for a moment, completely stock-still to assert his situation. He was sure the burning, though very annoying, was not going to cause him any lethal harm. What was this feeling?

That’s when it happened. Amplified from the metallic helmet, a loud and violent explosion of air was forced from Pyramid Head, enough to cause his shoulders to hunch forward when the sneeze escaped him. Dazed, but oddly relieved from the sensation in his nose, Pyramid Head straightened himself up and very cautiously sniffled under the triangular cut metal. No matter how human-like he was, never before had such a thing happened to him. It seemed to be over now, and Pyramid Head put the situation behind him.

Or, he would have if the particles of debris still lodged in his helmet weren’t stirred up from the hostile expelled breath. Almost used to it after the first unexpected sneeze, Pyramid Head stopped and tilted the angle of the helmet upwards when the tingling burn started up again. The helmet shook slowly back and forth a moment before the same unsteady breath was gasped and echoed though it. When the second deep resounding sneeze escaped him, it was more vicious than the first and more satisfying. He could have been annoyed and angry at the new sensation he felt, but it was oddly relieving for him to know he could get some kind of liberation in a bodily function, unlike what he got with the mannequins and nurses...

When the excitement died down like the debris of the shop had, Pyramid Head turned from the scene with the great knife in his hand and once more began his journey down the street and over to the apartment building where he was needed in the first place.

*retarded giggle!* Omg, I'm so stupidly happy you liked it. :shy: HAHAHA Actually, I don't know wtf he is. Confusing ass game. But I figure if he can groan/moan/growl in the game/movie, he can do wrong! (My way of thinking is so simple, really. :laugh: )

Awwwhaha, you are so sweet. :cry: I wasn't planning of writing out the sounds because honestly? His kind would do more justice with hardcore descriptiveness than ...ok, honeslty I wouldn't know how the hell to write out the sound of wrong in a huge helmet. :cry:

Bweehehe, I loves you. :D

Well never heard of it before but I liked the story. Very interesting concept of having a pyramid helmet. I also find it very refreshing that you didn't spell out the sneezes, that means I can use my imagination more in picturing what they sounded like. :shy:

Aww, thank you much. :shy: I'm so glad you liked it.

I found out I can't write sounds when my brain won't let me. Before I started writing, I knew it had to be without written out sounds as just the concept (if I portrayed it well for readers) would be much more satisfying. :cry: Or something like that. :D:cry:

Guest shiranui

Your pants exploded? *ROFL* I liked the little note sketch :shy:

Never heard of this movie before, neither pyramid heads *grins* though the story was amusing and I found myself laughing my not so pyramid shaped head off... or what the saying is *bwe-heheheh*

By any means, please share more of your day dreamings with us - I liked it :cry:

I just really thought that this was well written and so creative. Writer's block? What writer's block? :drool: Thanks for sharing it with us, good thing none of us follow directions, or we wouldn't have read it, huh?

shiranui: Awhaha! Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. XD This proves that Kisa is made of insane when I get all pants-explodey from someone like him. Hopefully some plots I get soon will be a little more normal. :drool:

Sneesee: ;) Thank you much, sweetie! I'm glad you guys did read and like it. I guess the weirdness was contrasted with the very...original idea. (Which was why I was blocked, also. I felt like, "Ugh, I can't write this! I wrote something like it a million times.) :D you!!!

Raistlin: Hehehe! The nurses. Hmm! That might be a little trickier as I think about PH enough to come up with a plot. I guess with a good enough idea I could try, but I can't make any solid promises. :blink:

WOOHOO! Someone who shares the LOVE! :blink: Omg, I'm so giggly happy.

Omg, i'm SOOOO very happy you liked it. :drool: *GIGGLES* And was oddly allergic to those flowers? Mwahaha! I so get wood for him it's great. 8D

Hahah, The Room pissed me off because I could never beat it. (I got to the other-world woods and had NO health things and a million ghosts in my apt. and died the second I came back.) But omg YES, Robbie Rabbit FREAKS me right out. ;) (Were you like me and directed to the tissue box on the counter of that table-thing going: "*PRESS X OVER AND OVER!* USE THEM!")

Guest wouldyoucatchme

*dies* Pure awesomeness!! That totally made my day! I loved and adored your notes! And the fact that you can write someone like Pyramid Head, of all people, says much about your extraordinary writing skills and deliciously powerful imagination! Brilliance! I don't know anyone else who can pull that off but you did. You are gooood.

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more from you soon! You/your wonderfulness/lovely fics/website have been missed in their absence. I believe I have some misplaced clips here and there somewhere (need to organize) for you when your website makes its much anticipated return. *hugs*

P.S. How much does it cost you to maintain the site? I'd love to donate a bit if you need it. Just tell me where. :D

wouldyoucatchme: See, I loved on you in email and I love on you here for the wonderful review that had me smiling and wiggling like a goober. :blushing: I don't know if I'm worthy of those wonderful words, but I'll gladly accept them. LOL! I kid, you are so sweet and made my entire.... YEAR. :laugh:

Actually, the website (a month) doesn't take much at all a month to run. It was just time for my yearly subscription payment and it caught me off guard with bills and stuff. :wub: I wish they told me this in advance sometimes. :cryhappy: But, it will all be sorted out very soon. I already started work on the coding of the new clips and when it comes back up everything will be ready for it. :heart: Thank you, sweetie!

• 2 weeks later...
wouldyoucatchme: See, I loved on you in email and I love on you here for the wonderful review that had me smiling and wiggling like a goober. :D I don't know if I'm worthy of those wonderful words, but I'll gladly accept them. LOL! I kid, you are so sweet and made my entire.... YEAR. :laugh:

Actually, the website (a month) doesn't take much at all a month to run. It was just time for my yearly subscription payment and it caught me off guard with bills and stuff. :P I wish they told me this in advance sometimes. :laugh: But, it will all be sorted out very soon. I already started work on the coding of the new clips and when it comes back up everything will be ready for it. :laugh: Thank you, sweetie!

That was awesome! I had played the game many years ago and I really liked your theory on who pyramid head was. I hadn't thought of that!

That was awesome! I had played the game many years ago and I really liked your theory on who pyramid head was. I hadn't thought of that!

Dunno why I never saw this. :D

Aww, thank you! :) I actually had this tiny thing written out like, after the "Water Ending" (as I'm a total fangirl and got 4 endings so far) where he wakes up as him. It was wild and I think way too much on such things. :blink:

Dunno why I never saw this. :D

Aww, thank you! :) I actually had this tiny thing written out like, after the "Water Ending" (as I'm a total fangirl and got 4 endings so far) where he wakes up as him. It was wild and I think way too much on such things. :blink:

Did you get the secret ending where you use the key you find in the dog house yet?

Did you get the secret ending where you use the key you find in the dog house yet?

Nah, I was trying for it next as I just got the "Maria" ending last time (it was the one I was missing because I don't like her. :) ), but I did see it online and I laughed myself to death. :D

Archived