Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gaston

Guest lalala

I made this story a long time ago inside my head but never dared to write it down. It's about my favorite musical theater player Rene van Kooten, playing the role of Gaston in Beauty and the Beast. You all will not now him because he is from my country, but maybe you like to read it anyway.

I an nervous posting it, never wrote a sneeze story down before and I am affraid I made grammatical faults because writing in English is a bit difficult for me. :D But maybe you will forgive me that and still enjoying it.

It was early evening and Laura was driving her car. She drove towards Scheveningen. This was the first time she would see Rene playing Gaston in Beauty and the Beast since they start dating. She had seen him in many plays already, but by then they didn’t even know each other so it was very different now. Laura was really exited about it, seeing Rene playing a cute bad guy she was really looking forward to it. She had begged Rene for ages to come and see him play but every time he said no because he was too nervous about it. But after months he finally invited her to come. Before she left home he had sent her a sms and told her he was so nervous, like he was playing a premiere. She had answered him not to worry. I would love it anyway, even when you lost you’re lines or sing false notes.

There it was, the circus theatre. Laura had been there for a 100 times and now it was so different. She parked her car in the garage and walked to the entrance. It was so weird being here alone, without family or friends. She walked to the bar and ordered a coke. She drinks it and watched all the other visitors. At 15 before eight she went to her seat, takes her phone and sends Rene a sms, I am looking forward to see you, love you xxxx He didn’t reply anymore, the show will start in 15 minutes, he will be at the grime or something. On a few minutes before 8 Sarah puts out her phone. She has the best seat in the whole theatre. In a few minutes she could enjoy the view of her very own Gaston. In the seats next to her, two younger girls, are checking out the play list at the program book. She hears one of them say: oooh Rene van Kooten plays Gaston, he is sooooo cute!!!! Sarah smiles in herself, a year ago it was exactly how she reacted while she was studying her program. And now he is totally hers. Do you think he has a girlfriend? one of the girls asked the other one. Ohh it’s so tempting to interfere in this conversation and answering: yes he does, me! But no she can’t do that, don’t act like a little girl Laura, she says to herself. Sometimes it’s so difficult, sometimes she would love to be a little girl, showing of with her boyfriend.

No I think he is gay, all the male players are gay the other girl answers. No way he is not! They start arguing. But then it becomes dark and the voice of Martine Bijl comes out: Lang Lang Lang geleden in een land niet eens zo ver hier vandaan leefde eens een prins.

(long long time ago in a country not that far away lived a prince..) Suddenly it is as always, there is no other audience, there is no theatre, there is just the play. There is just Belle walking and singing trough her village.

In ons dorp is het leven simpel, pas je aan en maak geen rumoer, in ons dorp lijken alle dagen op de dag ervoor.

In our village the livings is simple, just go with the flow, and in our village all days seems like the day before..

The people of the village, the houses, the book shop. Although all these people are Rene’s colleagues and although Laura had met them, now they just are the baker, the bookseller etc. But then a little men runs at the stage: ik heb hem, ik heb hem! I’ve got it, I’ve got it! It is Jorge playing Lefou and that means now Rene is coming. Laura moves to front of her seat. There he is! Wow he looks good! His muscled body in the red leather clothes. And then he starts to sing: Oh god what is his voice beautiful:

Op het moment dat ik haar zag besloot ik, ik blijf niet langer vrijgezel. En ik wil haar nu meteen, want er is er echt maar een zo beeldig als ik ben en dat is Belle.

From the moment I saw her I decided I will not be a bachelor anymore. I want her right now, because there is only one as cute as me and that’s Belle.

The silly girls singing: Oh kijk nou toch is het geen schatje, monsieur Gaston, ik sterf acuut, mijn hart klopt zich bijna te pletter. Het is zo’n fijne, sterke knappe bruut.. Oh look at him isn’t he a hottie, monsieur Gaston, I’ll die immediately, I am trembling I can’t breath. He is such a cute, strong, handsome barbarian.

Ooh a hottie yes he is Laura thinks. The first moment is over, Rene disappeared from the stage and Belle and her father doing a scene. Laura is a bit distracted form the play, never ever had she thought something could distract her from a musical. But now she could only think of Rene in his Gaston clothes and she pulling his clothes of him.

Belle’s father drives through the forest, wolves coming, Father trapped in the castle, finally Laura’s head is with the play again. There is Stanley, Stanley plays beast. He is a very gentle man, gay man, like most of Rene’s male colleagues are.

All these years Laura has liked Stanley with his warm voice his singing and acting and dancing talent. Now she knows him, because he is visiting Rene so much she likes him even more. Watching Stanley playing Beast is a real pleasure.

Then there is a scene with Rene again, again Laura is totally distracted.

Gaston trying to seduce Belle.

Alle meisjes dromen van een geweldig ding, op hun lijstje bovenaan staat een gouden ring. Keurmerk van de huwelijkse staat, goed nieuws ik sta paraat.

Girls can only dream of one thing, the thing they most want is a golden ring. It stands for a wedding. Good news I am totally yours.

Ow Yes marrying Rene.. that would be… oh no stop with you’re fantasies.

Wij zijn het volmaakte paar samen zijn we sterk

We are the perfect couple, together we are strong.

While he sings this there it’s absolutely clear he smiles at her and not at Chantal who is playing Belle.

The girls in the seat next to her had seen it too but interpret it their way. He smiled at us! Ooh his so hot.

Laura smiles in herself, the girls can think the smile is theirs, she can take him home.

Omdat jij trouwt met Mooooooooooi

Because you will marry moooooi

That moi part don’t sound too good. Laura had never heard Rene sing a false tone, now this didn’t sound good. Was that the nerves he was talking about? She looks at him and sees how he has a painful face and secretly rubbing his throat.

While Belle rejects him and Rene leaves stage again, Laura wonders a bit if there is something wrong. Oh no it will be the nerves..

She forgets the incident and went on with watching the show. Belle get trapped in the castle, and meets Beast.

Then there is the Gaston scene. Laura had looking forwards to this scene, it’s one of Rene’s big scenes.

Wie denkt ze wel dat ze is, nobody fucks with Gaston!

Who does she thinks she is, nobody fucks with Gaston! Rene shouts loud.

What does his voice sound weird, it’s sound so hoarse. He really doesn’t sound good but goes bravely on.

Jorge/ Lefou is singing and Rene is playing the rough tough man. But Laura can see his face sometimes makes painful grimaces. They are doing the beer mug dance followed by the next scene, Gaston reprise. Gaston and Lefou thinking of a way to get Belle.

Le fou ik moet plotseling denken, die geschifte malloot is Belle’s vader en die heeft ze niet echt op een rij, en nou moet ik in ene dus denken, wordt er helemaal draaierig van, want je weet ik wil Belle. (ja dat weet ik nou wel) en ik heb een waanzinnig goed..

Le fou I was just thinking, that mad man was Belle’s father and he is not so clear anymore and so I start thinking, it makes me feel dizzy, because you know I want Belle (yes I know that already) And I have got a great…

ATchooo, aaah aaah Ahatchoooo, ATChhhhh,

Without a warning Rene suddenly sneezed very very loudly, even more loudly because he is wearing a microphone and so his sneezes sounds throughout the whole theatre.

With a bit of shame Rene goes one in his role, It’s such a good plan, it makes me sneezes he jokes. The audience is laughing. But Rene seems very embarrassed. Laura wishes she could hold him now and speak comfort, but she can’t, he has to play his role. Now she starts to understand why he isn’t singing as good as usual, he has a cold. The poor guy.

His scene is over and he has no scenes again this first half, so he can rest a bit now. In the break I will find a way to see him for a minute Laura thinks.

She goes on watching the show, but can’t really enjoy it while she knows Rene must feel bad. Even Stanley singing his best song, van haar te houden, If I can’t love her, can’t do it.

Then the first halve is over and Laura jumps of her seat. Putting her phone on and trying to get in touch with her hottie. But it won’t work, apparently his phone isn’t on. Then she try’s to find the backstage entrance, when she finally found it the lady at the desk won’t let her through. Rene’s girlfriend?, yes they all say that to come in. Please contact him then, he will confirm. No I won’t, he feels sick and won’t be to disturbed. He will by me, Laura begs. No I am sorry, now please go away, I’ve got work to do. Then Laura suddenly sees that Stanley is walking along so she starts call as loud as she can. STAAAAAN STAAAAAAANLEEEEEEY!!! He sees her and waves at her. She makes a gesture to make him come over. Hey Lau, How are you? I am fine but I bet Rene isn’t. No he is pretty sick. I want to see him. Well come over then. I will but this lady won’t let me.

Stanley looks at the lady and says sarcastically, having a bad mood today Jennifer. No I am not, but all those fans claim to be someone’s girlfriend. Yes but she really is, let her through. Ok I will but when this seems to be a mistake, I will blame you! You can blame me, let her through.

Ok follow me, I will take you to his dressing room. Stanley leads her through what seems to be thousand corridors and finally stops by a door, with a name plate: Rene van Kooten. A loud ATSHOOO comes from behind it. You hear it, this is the right place, see you later, Stanley walks away, giving her the time to be with him alone.

She enters the room, seeing her boyfriend sitting miserable at a couch. Blowing his nose, with very watery eyes. He looks a bit confused up to her, what are you doing… then turn away of her, ATshhhoooo, aaah aaaah Atshhoooo, Atssshhhh. Bless you Laura says while she is going to sit next to him and lays her hand carefully at his shoulder. Thanks he groans. Laura puts her arms around him, pulling him against her. She kisses his forehead, it feels warm. What’s wrong? she whispers at him. Sniff feel so sick, he groans again. Why tonight, I so want you to be proud at me.. he bows his head a bit sideway and sneezed a soft but very desperate aah aah Atsheee. Laura kisses his forehead again, I am proud of you. I already knew how good you were when you’re feeling all right and now I saw even when you’re sick you can play like the stars in the sky. You must feel miserable but you keep going on. I am very proud of you. Sniff you really are? I am! Laura hugs him very strong. I love yo..aaah aaaah, hand me a tissue please Rene asked miserably. Laura takes a tissue and hands it too him. And as soon he takes it he sneezed in it ATTSheeeeew, Attsheeew. Damn I just can’t stop sneezing. Bless you and I love you too. She stays for a while, hugging him, handing over tissues and blessing him.

It’s not pulling his leather Gaston clothes of, but this is even better. Laura always had a weak for sick man and taking care of them. Attsheee, Atsssheeew, Laura looks at Rene who is sneezing again and thinks in herself, ow he is so cute when he is sneezing. Lucky me I can take him home.

The sign for the beginning of the second part sounds. I’ll guess you have to go now, Rene says with a weak voice. I’ll guess I am, Take care, sweetie. Sniff Bye I’ll love you he says after her.

Just in time Laura is at her seat again. Listening to the two girls next to her. Oooh that Rene is so funny. After the show we are going to watch for the actors by the back entrance and ask his autograph. I am sure he likes us, he looks our way all the time.

Ooh poor Rene, Laura had forgotten that, but always after the show there a lot of fans at the back entrance. Once she did stuff like that too, many years ago.. Poor Rene so after the show he isn’t totally finished. First giving all these girls his autograph.

The music starts again, man playing wolves dancing on stage. Follows up with a scene in the castle. Belle and Beast finally becoming friends and have sparkles between them. The house hold full of hope to be human again.

Then there’s a scene with Rene again. The villa Gaga, not a quiet difficult scene, and he seem to manage it, although his voice sounds even hoarser at the end of the song when he had to sing with a bit more force. His acting is as good as always, the cute, funny, bad guy.

The romantic scene: beauty and the beast is on, with the romantic lights, Belle’s beautiful dress. Then Stanley singing, van haar te houden, If I can’t love her reprise.

Laura can’t help to be in love with this scene although Rene is not in it and she still feels bad for him, this is such a beautiful scene, she forgets him for a moment and listening to Stanley:

Geen woord is gesproken, geen ban is gebroken, haar hart niet in staat van mij te houden. Geen hoop en geen leven, niets kon ik haar geven. Zij is niet voor mij, zij is het nooit geweest en de koude nacht dat ik sterven mag, zal ik sterven als een beest.

No word is spoken, the curse isn’t broken. Her heart isn’t comparable to love me. No hope, No life, I can’t give her anything. She isn’t mine, she has never been. And the cold night I will die, I will die like a beast.

Now Belle is singing a song about her love and her new life. Disturbed by Rene/ Gaston. This is, his other big scene. De stem van de massa Voice of the crowd.

He has to sing very powerful and quick here.

Het is tijd voor harde actie mensen volg mij in de strijd. In de mist door het woud, door de donkere spelonken van de nacht.

It’s time for action, come on and follow me for battle. Through the mist, through the darkness of night..

He has problems with breathing and singing. Come on, you could do it Laura thinks strongly.

DOOD HET BEEST, Kill the beast Rene shouts, and takes a deep breath while Chantal/ Belle is talking.

The ensemble is singing and Rene pretends to be tough again.

We belegeren het kasteel en zijn kop gaat era f! We will take over the castle and cut of his head! Rene shouts again. Then he normally sings with the ensemble but now he is not doing it. It seems he really can’t sing anymore but he goes on, as the fight starts. Laura can see he coughs and sneezes secretly, nobody else seems to notice. Everyone is looking at Lefou running throughout the castle.

Then his scene fighting with beast and falling of the tower. He is finished now and he managed it. Laura feels very proud of him, knowing how sick he is.

A bit relieved for him she looks at the end. Beast transforming in a prince again.

Mijn liefste kijk dan toch, mijn lief ik ben er nog, het beest hierbinnen in is man geworden.

My love look. I am here. The beast inside has become a man!

Twee harten beminnen, twee levens beginnen. Een waarheid, een droom een woord van man en vrouw. Ik hou van jou.

Two harts caring, Two lives beginning. One truth, one dream, one word from man and woman. I love you.

Altijd zo gegaan, altijd zo geweest, meisje en het beest.

Always it was like this, It always went like this. Beauty and the Beast!

Curtain falls. Then all the ensemble players are one stage, audience is applauding. Followed by the castle creatures, la commodia, Babette, Tickens, Lumiere, Belle’s father, Lefou and.. Rene. Laura can do nothing more then looking at him. She doesn’t see the entrance of Chantal and Stanley anymore. She can only look at her Rene. Standing there, waving to the audience, watery eyes, a tissue in his hand, but he is still there. Curtain falls again, Beauty and the Beast music starts. There is everyone again. Jorge (Lefou) and Rene make everyone laugh when now Lefou hits Gaston in his face. (Gaston did that with Lefou a thousand times in the play) Laura can see the touch at his nose makes his nose tickling again. Nobody else is noticing it but Rene is really fighting a sneeze again. Laura feels sorry for him, but can’t help to feel very attractive to him to. He looks so cute, standing there as the tough Gaston, fighting a sneeze. The curtain comes down for the last time, and Laura just manage to see how Rene squeezed his eyes and sneezed in his fist. No sound, luckily for him the microphones are of now.

Slowly the audience is moving through the exits. Laura doesn’t hurry up now. It will take a while before Rene is undressed and in his own clothes again. At the back entrance she sees the girls who were sitting next to her again, along with about 20 other young girls. Laura keeps a bit of distance of the fan girls. After 10 minutes the first players arrive. They greet Laura and giving the fan girls their autographs and pose for pictures. 5 minutes later Stanley and Rene come along. Rene looks very miserable, Laura smiles at him. He gives her back a weak smile. He walks upon her but of course can’t come away without giving autographs and posing for pictures. The girls don’t seem to see he is sick or they don’t care. They keep talking to him. Especially the two girls who were sitting next to Laura en thought Rene was flirting with them. But Stanley is a great help again. Come along girls, Leave Rene alone he is sick and want to go home. Ooh are you sick? Were sorry for you. Did you sneeze because you were sick, we thought it was a joke, you’re play was fine though. Thanks Rene answers will you girls excuse me now? He walks away and Laura walks upon him, saying teasingly so mr van Kooten, can I have you’re auto… The girls interrupting again. Hey didn’t you hear what Stanley just said. Leave Rene alone he is sick and.. By that time, Rene puts his arm around Laura’s shoulder and kisses her on her hair. Oooooo the girls are shouting, why didn’t you say you were his girlfriend. Some other girls even take photos of them together. Laura and Rene pretend not hearing it and walk along. Those pictures will be at you’re fan site tomorrow, Laura says. Yes luckily I am not good with the internet and will not see them. Don’t want to see myself like this.

Come let me take you to my place Laura whispers. I can’t I’ll have to play again tomorrow and…. Suddenly Rene bows aside and starts to sneeze again. Atsheee Atsheee Atsshheeeew aah aaah Bless you and you are not going to play again tomorrow, you’re sick. Let you’re understudy play Gaston tomorrow. Sniff I thought aah aaah that you were proud of me. I am, but I would be more proud when you got the guts to admit you’re sick. Atsheew, Atsheew, I’ll managed it today, the play went ok. The play was, but you aren’t. Take a bit care for yourself. Let me take care for you. I have never let someone taken care for.. aaah aaah Laura takes a tissue and hold it before Rene’s nose. He sneezed in it. Attshooo. She feels the warm air and his pretty nose in her hand. Bless you again and she touch the point of his nose very softly. A bit overwhelmed but pleasant surprised, Rene answered: But I’ll guess there has to be a first time for everything, sniff and aah aaah aaaah, Laura holds him a tissue again. Again she feels the warm air in her hand. Atshoo, Attiiishooo, Atsheeeeewwww, sniff, and since you are apparently not disgusted with me, I’ll think I will feel very comfortable and I would love to be cared by you. Ok let’s go home then. When she is driving and sees Rene sleep in the seat next to her, Laura thinks. Yes this is much better then the Gaston clothes fantasy!

ow yes forgot to mention there are a lot of musical passages in it. There in fat letters, you could skip them, if you like they are not really relevant for the story

That is a cute story! I love the character, Gaston anyway! Really nice job! Sneezy actors and musicians are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

awww!!! This was very cute and sweet. The language- German?? Or is it Dutch with the Van.... (sorry if it is a silly question). I Loved having the lyrics and having them translated- that was great. :D

awww!!! This was very cute and sweet. The language- German?? Or is it Dutch with the Van.... (sorry if it is a silly question). I Loved having the lyrics and having them translated- that was great. :D

it's dutch, and translating the lyrics is so hard, because the dutch lyrics are ofcourse a translation of the english version, but don't know the original lyrics so I translate it my own way..

glad you liked it, makes me feel a bit less nervous about it

What a lovely story. I must say that i'm fascinated by the Dutch passages and parallel translation. I 've never seen a n English version.

Very engrossing, lovely sneezes; nice details about the groupie girls. And the hot breath on the proffered hankie! More , please.

And if I haven't said it before, welcome to the forum; or at least the stories bit.

Whoa, nog een Nederlander, hoe cool is dat ;) en ik vind je verhaal gaaf... (speelt ie nog, de musical? En heb je Jesus

Christ Superstar gezien?) alleen een beetje slordig met interpunctie enzo :innocent: maar dat geeft niet. En is het niet stiekem heel leuk om je eigen taal een beetje hier rond te strooien? :D

(En ik hoop niet dat je het erg vindt dat ik het zeg, maar je Engels is hier en daar niet helemaal foutloos. 'what is his voice beautiful' bijvoorbeeld. Of zal ik daar verder niet over zeiken, omdat het toch ook niet mijn eigen taal is? :))

=xxx= Silly Sanne

Whoa, nog een Nederlander, hoe cool is dat ;) en ik vind je verhaal gaaf... (speelt ie nog, de musical? En heb je Jesus

Christ Superstar gezien?) alleen een beetje slordig met interpunctie enzo :innocent: maar dat geeft niet. En is het niet stiekem heel leuk om je eigen taal een beetje hier rond te strooien? :D

(En ik hoop niet dat je het erg vindt dat ik het zeg, maar je Engels is hier en daar niet helemaal foutloos. 'what is his voice beautiful' bijvoorbeeld. Of zal ik daar verder niet over zeiken, omdat het toch ook niet mijn eigen taal is? :))

=xxx= Silly Sanne

ja ik was al bang dat t niet allemaal goed engels zou zijn, maar dacht laat ik t eens proberen.

Ja heb JCS ook gezien, ik ga naar alle musicals, ben er een beetje te gek op af en toe :innocent:

Ja heb JCS ook gezien, ik ga naar alle musicals, ben er een beetje te gek op af en toe :laugh:

;) en terecht! (:D:wub: Judas, daar moeten we ook es een mooi verhaal over schrijven misschien :P)

Probeer meer, zou ik zeggen :laugh:

Ja heb JCS ook gezien, ik ga naar alle musicals, ben er een beetje te gek op af en toe :laugh:

:blink: en terecht! (:heart: :heart: Judas, daar moeten we ook es een mooi verhaal over schrijven misschien ^_^)

Probeer meer, zou ik zeggen :bleh:

mmm ja Martin vd Starre/Judas is ind erg lekker!

If there is anyone interested how Rene looks like/sings

thats him playing Gaston

Archived