Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Revelations" Org. (Erik/Theresa) (m) - (3 Parts)

tma

Alright. A note of apology first...I have been hammering my brain and even wrote down some Robin Hood ideas- and nothing has been panning out at All, and it is really Really frustrating. Then I wasn't haven't Any fic ideas. I'm not sure where this came from but I felt like coming back to these two characters. So... once muses climb on board I Swear that I will indulge them and that I haven't forgotten.

Anyway... enough yammering.

Title: "Revelations" (I reserve the right to change the title)

Fandom: Original- although these characters do appear in other stories that I have written.

Summary: I think that I'll wait till I have the gist more firmly in place.

Rating: Fluff (might be more later)

Author Notes: I am going to revamp "Blessings" and tie it up in a different place. Then I am planning on snagging a later scene from there and putting it in here as I think this will work better. This does occur After "Blessings"

Welcome Home

I stood, taking in all the bustle around me. The people waiting and people greeting and saying their good-byes. Thankfully this time I was waiting to be greeting. Farewells were difficult. The sixteen week semester that Erik had spent teaching abroad had stretched out for an eternity. Weekly phone calls, letters written, and daily im sessions, were enough to allow me to survive. But now just the Thought of getting to see him in the flesh overwhelmed me. Flooded me with joy.

After what seemed to be hours of waiting, the flight that I was waiting for was announced. I maneuvered myself into a spot where I could watch the faces of all the passengers getting off the airplane. Time and again, I was disappointed, but then finally I saw him. His blue eyes scanned the waiting crowd, and then when his eyes had found mine, they lit up and the smile that started there began to spread to his entire face. Then his eyes glazed over and I first thought that he was simply overtaken with emotion. However, I soon realized that that was not precisely what was currently overtaking him.

I watched as the look spread across his features. As his hands were otherwise occupied with luggage, he turned and half-stifled a trio of sneezes into his arm with a shudder. Afterwards he shyly pushed his glasses back where they belonged. A gesture that always melted me a bit.

I ran towards him and threw my arms around him. Erik struggled a bit to put down his luggage and return the embrace. He pulled me close and said, "I'll take that as you are happy to see me." Then he chuckled. Deep and low and rich. If sounds could be said to have color, it was definitely honey-colored. I hadn't realized how much I had missed that.

I took his face in my hands and pulled him forward to kiss him, when he began to slowly and gently, yet deliberately push me back. His nose wriggled slightly and then "HehEischuh… HeTchoo, huh…. HuReTchmpt" he sneezed into the crook of his arm. "Excuse me. I'm sorry." He murmured. "I think that I may have inadvertently picked up something on my trip that wasn't on my list."

I smiled and shook my head. "What am I going to do with you? Well, you're home now, that's all I care about." And I drew in again to kiss his lips. But he held up a hand.

"That may be all that you care about but I don't want to pass anything along to you." He said giving me a Very light kiss on the forehead. "See now… that you can do."

I stubbornly shook my head. "No sir. You have been gone for far too long to expect me to be satisfied with that." I drew closer, licked my lips slowly and seductively and said in a voice that was as near to a purr as I could manage, "You did want to give me a proper greeting, didn't you?"

Erik swallowed hard and nodded. His blue eyes drinking in my features were slightly misty with unexpressed emotion. He bent his head and gently kissed my lips.

The kiss deepened. It was as if we were in another world, where nothing else existed. His kisses were like aged wine; full, rich, velvety and utterly intoxicating. Our tongues started a heated exploration. I impulsively ran my fingers through his chestnut waves. I vaguely noticed Erik's breathing getting ragged, but then again mine was too. Suddenly he seemed to push me away. My jaw dropped, and I was about to say something when I realized why.

"HuhEiShoo… HeTchoo.. huh…uh..EhTchoo huRetchoo." He sniffed and shook his head, covering his face with his hands. "I'm sorry. God! I'm so inept."

I pulled him close and held him tightly. I could feel his heart racing in his chest. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him soundly. "Trust me you are certainly not inept at this. In fact, have you been practicing?" I queried with a raised eyebrow.

He chuckled. "Just making up for lost time. I'm glad that I haven't put you off."

Far from it I wanted to say. Other than Erik feeling miserable, I could see no down side to this situation. I could tend to him and snuggle with him. And listen to him sneeze in that way of his that just…. Well, words failed me.

But I hadn't told him about that yet, and somehow I felt that a crowded airport was not necessarily the ideal place to make that particular declaration. I realized that I wanted to tell him. I was ready. My confidence in myself had slowly grown to where I didn't feel completely freakish. The trust was there, and if all went well it could give him ideas for how to make me an even more outrageously happy woman than I already was.

And this decision had been reached internally even before I arrived at the airport. Evidently the timing was right I thought to myself with a grin.

Thanks!

This part has the little bit from "Blessings" but I think that it is working better in this setting. I hope that you guys like this. I've debated whether or not to do this with these characters, and I think that it might be time. *She says, being more nervous then the main character :drool:* This paves the road. Anway, without Further ado...

To Tell or Not to Tell That Is The Question

As we drove home the question of how best to convey my "news" whirled around in my head. What would it change? Anything? Nothing? And if things did change would they be for the better or would this just bring about a whole new set of challenges?

Thankfully Eric didn't seem to notice my preoccupation. He stifled a yawn into his hand and then rubbed his hands down the length of his face.

"Tired?" I asked sympathetically.

He shrugged, "Just a bit. But I'd still like to go over to your place, as we had planned. If that is still alright."

I nodded. "Of course."

He fell asleep on the ride over to my place. He looked adorable, hair slightly tousled, glasses starting to slide down the bridge of his nose, his neck craned in what would appear to be a horridly uncomfortable way to sleep, but yet he had still managed it.

I knew that as soon as I took the keys out of the ignition that he'd wake up and the moment would vanish so I captured it in my memory and then slowly took the keys out.

Eric stretched and rubbed at his neck.

We got in the house. "Go lay down." I ordered.

"But I…"

"No buts. You've had a long flight and are sick and I'm going to fix you up something."

He gave me a salute and went over to the couch and sat down. After a few minutes I looked up from what I was doing.

"What if I get up?" he questioned with a gleam in his eyes, which then turned into a vacant stare while he got up and fumbled for his handkerchief. "heeeeeh… ehhh" he held the handkerchief in his cupped hands as his eyelashes fluttered. A couple more tremulous inhales and then he lowered the handkerchief with a sigh and sat back down.

I was covertly watching him as I made him some tea. Thankfully thus far he didn't seem Too miserable, although I'm sure that he needed some rest. I will confess though that I did rather seeing the way that his sharp blue eyes would glaze over slightly, his nose would wrinkle just a little bit, and his breathing would tremble. I didn't even know completely why, I just knew. Just like I knew that it made me feel a little less guilty to feel that way when I could hear him still teasing with me.

"Well…" I said, coming over to the sofa with the mug of tea. "If you were going to get up, then I would just have to give you a good enough reason to stay put."

He sniffed and looked at the tea questioningly. "You mean the tea? You do make a lovely mug of tea, but…"

I went and pressed a finger to his lips and murmured "Not the tea." Hoping that he'd pick up on what I was getting at.

I could feel his breathing starting to hitch again and I handed him a few Kleenex. He flushed a little, accepted them and turned away quickly as the previously stuck sneeze escaped along with a couple more. "Thaaak KeiChuh… heeeh… Etchuh…huhReTchuh… huh. Ummm I'b sorry, whad did you say?" then he seemed a little more flustered and quickly turned and blew his nose.

I repeated myself, starting to feel a little warm.

"Well… I don't see any coffee." He said slowly. It was just like him to try to tease me like this.

I shook my head and grinned. "Nope. No coffee. I'm certain that you've had More than enough of that for one day."

At that, he ducked his head, "Guilty as charged." He said with a little sniff. "Hmmm… well, if it's not coffee, and it's not tea…" he gave me a pointed look over the rims of his glasses, and I felt myself growing warm all over. "In that case, I just might Have to get up." He said, a slow grin starting to grow as he began to rise.

I noticed that as he started to get up, he scrubbed lightly at his nose. I knew that his nose was still a bit ticklish. I found myself divided. Thankfully Eric didn't seem to be feeling awful. And that was good. But… well- it made it a little harder for me to know how to react. This was supposed to be "the moment", but now that it was here I was confused. He had been gone so long and he was sick. I didn't know. Part of me wanted to fuss over him, another part wanted to ravish his slightly trembling lips with my own and tell him the way that he made me feel.

As I was mulling this over, Eric's features transformed themselves. Eyelashes slowly fluttering, blue eyes looking distant and misty behind his wire frames. His right hand automatically reaching into his back pocket as his left was held up towards his mouth. Oh god… his mouth. What was I thinking? I didn't quite know. All I knew was that despite myself, despite my trepidation at seeming perverted or odd or disgraceful, I was mesmerized. Drawn like a moth to light. I watched as it took hold of him and he threw back his chestnut head and succumed.

"huh… Etchuh…huhReTchuh Chmpt." He ducked his head a bit, and pushed back up his glasses, which had managed to slide down a little. I wanted to pounce on him but I was annoyed with myself and was uncomfortable with the feelings that I was feeling.

He cleared his throat and said "Excuse me" his voice a little deeper and just slightly raspy. Then he lifted his eyes to me and must have wondered at the look on my face. "Are you alright?"

I didn’t' know what to say. So I drew him close to me and gave him a hug. Buried in the safety of his embrace I just nodded.

Eric ran his fingers through his wavy chestnut hair. It was a "tell". It always gave away either frustration or self-consciousness. Maybe this time there was a bit of both mixed in. He knew me well enough to know that something was wrong.

He cleared his throat, "I-I'm sorry. I ummm I'll be going. I really don't want to give you this. I'll… I'll ummm… see you in the morning."

I grabbed for his arm, "Don't. Don't Go. Please."

He turned and looked at me. His expressive blue eyes spoke of weariness, nervousness and love. "Do you think that you can tell me what is going on? I've been away for so long and I am sorry that I'm spoiling everything by coming back with a bit of something, but I've missed you. I hate feeling like there is something between us. What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong."

His eyes turned to flint, "Then we have nothing to discuss" he replied and was going to turn and leave.

I grabbed him and said, "There isn't anything that is wrong but I do have something that I should tell you. Will you stay? Please." I heard myself say in a voice that was little more than a whisper.

Evidently my choice was made for me. Regardless of the consequences, regardless of whether or not I was "ready" I was going to have to do this.

:omg: I did it. Ok... I hope that this stays in their characters (yes- I created them, but still... :)) and that it turns out alright, but... here goes.

Confession Is Good For the Soul

Eric sat down opposite me, placed a hand on each knee and prepared to wait for whatever it was that I was going to tell him.

My mind rapidly cycled through different options and ways that I could broach the subject. There were too many choices and none seemed to be quite the right "fit".

Eric began slowly drumming the fingers on his right hand on his thigh. And if I looked closely I could see his jaw muscles twitching a bit. He was definitely running out of patience. "Just decide on a way!" I shouted silently to myself. Alright… here goes.

"You know how people like different things, right? And are attracted to different things?" I began hesitantly.

"Yes?" He answered, drawing out the word and making it a question. Then he held up a hand, murmured a trembly "Excuse me." While pulling out a handkerchief. And stifled three harsh sneezes into its depths. "HeeeheiTchuh… Chmpt… heeRtchmpt I'm sorry." He said looking a little dazed.

That did it. I had totally lost my train of thought- if I had one to begin with. I mumbled something incoherently while gazing at the floor.

Eric lifted my head up with his hand. His blue eyes looked anxious and "closed" somehow. "Theresa. I know that I was gone a very long time. And I know that between the manuscript I finished and the teaching abroad that it hasn't been easy for you." At that, he started nervously rubbing at the back of his neck with his right hand.

He… he didn't think that I…. Oh No! "IthinkthatisreallykindofcutewhenyousneezeandIdon'twantyoutohateme!" I said in a jumbled rush.

"You what?" he asked, with a thoroughly confused expression on his face.

My cheeks began to redden and I began to nervously wring my hands.

Eric captured my hands in his own and massaged them gently. "Shhh… Calm down. I just couldn't quite understand what you said. Deep breath now. If you tell me a little slower I promise that I won't make you repeat yourself." He said with a gentle smile.

I drew in a deep shaky breath and closed my eyes. "I think that is really kind of cute when you sneeze. And I don't want you to hate me." I said slower, the words coming out Just above a whisper. There it was done. The hardest part. All I had to do was open my eyes.

He was chuckling. I was going to kill him. I swore that I was. But then he held up a hand and said. "I'm laughing at myself. You had me going out of my mind, worried that you were ending things." He pulled me close. "I'm laughing with relief. Honestly. Please carefully stow away those daggers that you were shooting me. I would Never laugh at you about something like that that obviously took a lot of courage to tell me about. Never."

I squeezed him back. "Well…. I'll think about putting them away." I murmured.

"What?"

I gave him a wink, "Well… you were gone an awfully long time."

"So… " he began, looking at the floor and running a hand through his hair. "So my hayfever doesn't bother you?"

"Yes. It's awful and horrid." I said dryly and then grabbed him around the waist. "Of course not."

He seemed to be recovering from the shock that my revelation had Not been traumatic and from the fact that unlike his ex, I wasn't going to have a fit about him having allergies or hayfever, or colds, or… I drew my mind back to the present.

A twinkle had come back into his eyes and he raised an eyebrow and said, "But do you want to be Bothered?"

I flushed and stood with my mouth gaping. I could not believe that he had said that. Don't get me wrong. I liked that he said it, but…

I glanced over and noticed that he was blushing. I thought that his comment was the reason, until I noticed his lips trembling and his nose quivering. He was nervous. I found that adorable.

I leaned close and whispered in his ear. "It's all right. I promise that I don't grade you."

He nodded and gave a light, breathy, laugh before aiming a trio of sneezes into his handkerchief. "Heh…EiTchuh… EisChuh… esChmpt." They were harsh and bent him at the waist. I rubbed his back. As giddy as I was that I has finally revealed this part of me to him, and as excited as I was to have him back home, I knew that he needed to rest.

"Go lay down"

He raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. "You Are sick and as hard as it might be to believe it, I really Don't want you to be a miserable wreck."

"Are you certain?"

I elbowed him in the stomach.

"Ow! "I've got it. You don't need to beat me to show me that you don't want me to feel miserable." He said doing an exaggerated hobble to the sofa and giving me a wink.

I tucked him in and he grabbed at my hand. "Will you talk to me about… about this? If it's alright." He was hesitant.

I nodded and smiled at him. "But get some rest first, ok? Otherwise I'll have to lecture you on Post-Vatican II Orthodox Roman Catholic Theology."

He shuddered and then, smiling responded, "But what if I would find that subject, and the person lecturing on it to be vastly intriguing?"

I rolled my eyes. "Go to sleep" I said, gently giving him a kiss on the forehead.

OH, I was so excited to see this story today! And to be surprised with not only one, but THREE parts! I've always enjoyed this pairing, and I was loved the way he reacted to her telling him about the fetish. That was just absolutely adorable.

OMG! tma, I absolutely loved this! So, this is what you've been working on, huh? Lovely, absolutely lovely! I do adore these characters. Just, absolutely brilliant! Thanks for sharing. Do I dare ask if there's more? ***HOPES THAT THERE IS*** ;)

• 5 years later...

oh my gosh... :blushing: Blast from the past. lol!!

I'm really glad that you like these too- actually- I have several more stories with these two (some prior to this one and a couple post this one).

Actually- there was one that I did that was a continuation of this - (so... in a way you get your wish ;) )

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=41769&hl=%2Berik+%2Btheresa

Anyway... sorry for shameless promotion- but glad you enjoyed. Thanks! :)

I have 7 fic total with these characters- 2 are works in progress

of those 7- I wrote 3 after writing this one. I could put up a link to a search where it should bring up all of them *fingers crossed that it works*

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Let me know if this doesn't work.

Thanks for your interest :blushing: I really ought to get myself in gear and put in some work on one of them.

Aha! This got revived. This gives me an excellent opportunity to fangirl incessantly over it. ^^

*swoons*

*reads again*

*swoons again*

They are just so very adorable and awww and Erik is so completely wonderfully sweet and silly and clueless sometimes but d'awwww! *squeeees*

Archived