Sneeze Fetish Forum

Misery needs company - (2 Parts)

Guest shiranui

Guest shiranui

Oki, decided to post even if this is far from finished, maybe it'll help my muses to stop slacking *g*. Sorry this first part's short, but I hope to post more very soon. This is just a prelude to senbon chewing Genmas misery. I didn't find a good picture of Genma and Raidou, but I have a Kakashi/Genma one I really like, just to get you a rough image of the victim :lol:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k164/shi...by_Ore_sama.jpg

One more thing, I'm working on a FMA fic as well, and I'm just curious about which main characters you'd be most interested to read something of. The sneezy one is Roy of course *g*, but would you like me to write him together with Maes Huges or Riza Hawkeye?

Title: Misery needs company

Author: Shiranui

Pairing: Genma/Raidou, Kakashi/Iruka

Rated: m/m implied, otherwise… safe. Nothing very graphic at least…

Disclaimers: Do not own them, just playing around a bit…

Summary: Just a little bit of Genma misery… need I say more – Ah-Choo?

“Ah-huh’tchhh! Ehh-nggxtt!… HE’ISCHHH!!! Damn!” Genma cursed bitterly as he wiped his reddened nose for the ump-tenth time this morning.

“I told you to come back home with me early didn’t I,” Raidou said matter of factly, watching the disheveled ninja from the other side of the small kitchen table. “But nooo, you and Kakashi just had to stay behind and drink more sake, rumble around in the rain, you falling into the river in the process of finding your way home.”

“Yeah, yeah” Genma muttered rubbing his aching head. As if the hangover wasn’t enough. He didn’t want to be reminded of his sorry state when he finally crawled back home. It had started quite innocent, an ordinary night out drinking sake with friends. He and Kakashi had been in a strange mood though, ending up drenching things in alcohol. He sighed, the inhale of air triggering a harsh coughing fit which left him almost breathless. He wiped his eyes, and then blew his nose, grimacing as his ears popped since he was way too stuffed up for a blow. Strange how a nose can be all plugged up, yet running like mad. He couldn’t recall when he had been this miserably cold before. His nose hurt from all the rubbing, his head hurt from all the booze, his throat hurt from some evil virus, his lungs hurt from all the coughing, his ears hurt from Raidous nagging and his stomach were all upset and queasy… sometimes life truly sucked. He sighed again, a bit more careful this time. Suddenly he noticed Raidou was standing beside him looking kind of worried all of a sudden.

“What?” He asked hoarsely.

“You really don’t sound too good, maybe you should stay in bed after all”

“Hn!” Genma gave a short laugh and coughed again. “What? You’re borried all of a sudded, cobe od…kuso!!… Snffffff!” he paused to sniffle, rubbing at his nose angrily with his knuckles, trying to make his voice sound less stuffed up. Oh fuck, his head hurt so much. He definitely needed to try to fill up on fluids, Genma thought hazily.

“No, I’m serious Genma, you should rest today at least, or this might end up worse” Raidou interrupted Genma, lifting his hand to feel his forehead. Genma evaded this smoothly, only to regret himself, since the sudden movement made his head hurt even worse, something he hadn’t even considered possible.

“Don’t be stupid Raidou. It’s just a head cold, nothing I can’t handle. Anyway, Tsunade-sama wanted me to attend a meeting today and I’m sure she wouldn’t appreciate if I stayed back ho… eeh! Huu!… Hobe...” Raidou watched Genma with an almost amused look on his face as Genma struggled not to sneeze. If he hadn’t been too occupied with the tickle in his nose which almost drove him insane, Genma would have enjoyed kicking Raidous ass… well, first things first.

“Huuh…eeh-hee’cheeew! Cough! Hee-ksssnhh! NGCHTTT!!… Oh my God, noo! Hee… eeh-heeh Hee’iischhh! Hngshhht!! Bloody hell!!” Genma tossed his used tissues aside and strode to the bathroom taking the toilet roll and ripped off half a meter of paper blowing his nose viciously not caring dick if the neighbors could hear the foul sound of it. Looking up with teary eyes from the wad of paper he saw a packet of soft pocket tissues held out to him.

“Take this, I somehow believe you might be able to get use of it,” Raidou said putting it into one of Genmas hands, taking the wad of paper away from Genma tossing it into the trashcan. “This paper’s too rough for you nose, it’s red enough already you know,” Raidou said putting a finger on the tip of Genmas nose, tapping it.

“Che!” Genma said turning his face away from Raidous finger. He pulled out a tissue from the packet and wiped his already runny nose again. It felt incredibly softer than the other paper. Gods he felt miserable. And the fact that Raidou saw him this miserable, made him feel even more miserable. Life’s a bitch! Putting the package down one of the pockets of his west he coughed once, twice, to clear his throat.

“I’m off, see you in the afternoon” he said, avoiding eye contact.

“I had hoped for a lunch date you know. Let’s have some ramen at Ichiraku together.”

Genma seemed to consider this for a while, (or maybe he was about to sneeze again Raidou thought) then coughed tiredly against the back of his wrist.

“Sure, I’ll see you at lunch then.” Genma answered, feeling another sneeze building up, but quickly left in a puff of smoke, leaving Raidou behind.

...end pt. 1

Aw! I didn't get far enough in Naruto to really know who this guy is, but I still like the story~! He's gonna regret eating something steamy while he's got a cold. >_>;; Ramen is hard enough to eat when you're perfectly healthy. XD Poor Genma~! This is awesome.

As for Roy~ *innocent eyes* I'll take him however I can get him! YUM! XD

I don't know Naruto from a hole in the wall, but those sneezesounds? YUM. Very enjoyable 8] I'm so stealing that "hngschht!" one for some future fic or another.

Also, whoohoo Royfic! :huh: I have no particular vote for pairings. I love the stuffing out of Maes and Riza equally.

I also don't know Naruto but I do know one thing. You can sure write about the torture of miserable men in a way that makes me want to put in in my porridge and eat it with a spoon. (That's supposed to mean "yum".)

*FLAILS ALL OVER THE PLACE!* YEEEEE! You did it~ Geeeeeenma! Oh my... That was SOOOO hot, girl!!! I loves Genma the moment he popped up. XD! Now, I'm going to reread this about a million times while giggling to myself for a few hours. :D

Aaand, I dunno. Personally, I likes me Roy/Havoc. :lol: I read this really cute japanese fic with them and, of course, mucha sneezing. (Roy brought some flowers into the office and oh dear, didn't sit well with Havoc. XD!)

Ohhh YESSS! Girl! I LOVE me some miserable Genma. God, he's a *bunch* of sexy, isn't he? It's always been a wonder to me, the amount of hotness in the most rarely seen characters in Naruto. I mean, how many times did we actually see him, in the anime? And not just him, that Kotetsu bastard too...and go figure, NARUTO is the main character in this series. Hngh.

I REALLY like what you're doing to him so far. Don't remember who the other guy is, but I bet the less he appears on the anime the hotter he is... :lol: OOooh, and I notice a Kakashi/Iruke pairing in the header as well! It's never too much of THOSE two :D .

Can't wait for lunch!

Guest iffthelurker

I'm still in the middle of the Chuunin exam, so I don't think I've even seen Genma on screen yet (at least not where I knew who he was, although he's been in TONS of the fic I've been reading...enough for me to know that I really like him). It's nice to finally know what he looks like (that pic is HOT!). Lack of canon knowledge aside though, I'm thoroughly enjoying this and can't WAIT to see more! Genma's Wrongness is incredibly tasty, all wet and congested-sounding. And his "feel like shit but can't slack off from my responsibilities" attitude gives me all kinds of warmfuzzies. As does not wanting Raidou to see him in such a sorry state. Hopefully your Muses will be pliant enough to let you share more with us soon!

(On the FMA thing, Roy/Hughes is my OTP in that fandom, so that's where my vote's going to have to go...)

Guest shiranui

Aww, thanks so much for all your kind responses, it made me so happy. For a while I was afraid to post it, screwing it up too much... now I feel so much more at ease though :heart:

I'm still in the middle of the Chuunin exam, so I don't think I've even seen Genma on screen yet (at least not where I knew who he was, although he's been in TONS of the fic I've been reading...enough for me to know that I really like him). It's nice to finally know what he looks like (that pic is HOT!). Lack of canon knowledge aside though, I'm thoroughly enjoying this and can't WAIT to see more! Genma's Wrongness is incredibly tasty, all wet and congested-sounding. And his "feel like shit but can't slack off from my responsibilities" attitude gives me all kinds of warmfuzzies. As does not wanting Raidou to see him in such a sorry state. Hopefully your Muses will be pliant enough to let you share more with us soon!

There're so many nice side-characters in Naruto that are given far too little screentime :grrr: for example Kotetsu, Genma, and Hayate, Kimimaro, Izumo...

I don't know why Genma's often paired with Raidou or Hayate, but still I found it pretty nice :(

Genma won't appear until after the Chuunin exams, and there will not be too much of him, so actually we don't have so much of a canon profile for him. But as you said, it still doesn't stop ppl to write him, which is nice :)

I don't know Naruto from a hole in the wall, but those sneezesounds? YUM. Very enjoyable 8] I'm so stealing that "hngschht!" one for some future fic or another.

Oh, I'd be honored if you found any of his 'explosions' useful, Genma's nodding too, he just used that sound looking over at me from a tissue :lol:

Thanks SO MUCH again to ALL of you reading and taking time to write, I truly treasure them :hug:

Promise there'll be more very soon :heart:

As for the fma piece, Roy/Hughes it is then :heart:

Guest shiranui

Okay, I was inspired and finished part 2 - yay! :( Hope it's okay. I'm afraid part 3 will take a bit longer though...

Here we go... yup

Raidou sat at Ichiraku accompanied by Kakashi, Iruka and Naruto. He wasn’t quite sure, but he had thought Iruka looked a bit upset and Kakashi were unusually serene and submissive, actually a bit paler than usual. It seemed like the mighty copy cat ninja suffered from last night as well, Raidou smiled discretely to himself, he could picture the otherwise calm and correct Iruka throwing tantrum at his sorry-shaped partner.

He knew he had with Genma in the dawn, before washing him up. Then taking him to bed, curling up against him, embracing his shivering frame from behind, and pulling thick blankets over them. Then just a couple of hours later, before the alarm clock started, he was woken by a series of wracking sneezes, which to the annoyance of Genma only had escalated during the morning.

Raidou hoped Genma were feeling better now, his hangover should have pretty much past by now. Raidou had planed to take good care of his senbon-chewing koi tonight, making it up for his bad mood this morning when he first had lectured him, and then almost laughed at his sneezes.

Genma were usually a very healthy man who rarely got sick at all, but the last few days after coming back from the latest mission he had looked a bit tired and weary. He and Kakashi had completed an A-rank, and as usual Genma didn’t say much about his work, which also was part of him being within the field operating ninjas. Raidou didn’t need Genma to tell him orally though, he could sense the depletion of chakra, and understood he and Kakashi had been through something really awful this time. Seeing him again, Raidou could tell he had popped a soldier pill, he could always tell, it was something with the eyes. It was obvious to Raidou Genmas sleep were not only disturbed by the nagging cough he came back with, but also by dreaming. Raidou thought it wasn’t a coincident Genma had finally come down with a cold after last nights adventures.

“Seconds please!”

Raidou watched Naruto with an amused expression. The boy just finished his bowl of ramen looking very content as he showed his second coupon. It was strange how he almost seemed to inhale the food, he was himself not a slow eater, but he had just had time to taste the broth, slurping a mouthful of noodles. He knew some people were still a bit weary of the boy, knowing what dwelled inside of him. Raidou however never had had anything against him, actually he kind of liked the big-mouthed cocky little brat, seeing through his shell like his master Hokage had. A small cough made him look up realizing Genma had arrived, taking the seat next beside him at the counter.

“You started already,” Genma said trying one of his usual trademark smirks, flicking the senbon to the other corner of his mouth before taking it out and put it behind his right ear. Raidou didn’t say anything though, looking at him. Genma looked absolutely exhausted. He was even paler than this morning, his nose and cheeks were different shades of red, and it wasn’t a healthy red on his cheeks, but probably due to fever.

“Genma, we thought you were going to ditch us,” Kakashi said. Iruka nodded a welcoming, his eyes staying at Genma studying him, concern visible in his face. Naruto were too occupied with his new bowl of ramen to even notice the newcomer.

“Of course not, the meeting took longer than planned though,” Genma said shortly, stifling a sudden cough directly afterwards. It was just a few muffled coughs, but Raidou knew he were worse, just by the sound of it.

“A bowl of yakisoba and some tea please,” Genma said to the waitress. After she left to take care of the order, Genma got a distant look at his face, and then quickly turned to the side and sneezed twice towards his shoulder. “Ehh-Mpfff!… He-Kchhhttt!”

“Odaijini,” Iruka said. “You don’t look so good Genma-san, you caught a cold?”

“Umm, guess I have,” Genma admitted as he rubbed his nose. Even if he wanted to, it couldn’t be denied any more. Clearing his throat carefully he continued. “So, Kakashi, I heard from Gai that you two will leave for a field trip later today. He seemed quite ecstatic about going away with, as he always put it, his eternal rival of the youth” Genma said amused, wanting to change subject, ignoring Raidous observing gazes.

“Hoo? I guess I’ll have to show that green spandex nin how a real jounin works then” Kakashi said, his one visible eye gleaming with glee.

“I heard there are some disturbances in the neighboring villages, you should be precautious though,” Iruka said seriously.

“Ain’t I always” Kakashi said seductively, his hand wandering down under the disk grabbing something that made Iruka stiff.

“Ahou! Not here,” Iruka said quiet between his teeth, with a meaning look at Naruto, who on the other hand obviously wasn’t aware of anything but his new bowl of ramen.

Irukas face had shifted to a nuance darker, and Genma smirked, turning towards Raidou who smiled back. If he weren’t feeling so miserable it would have been a wonderful day Genma thought. He had tried to shrug it off, but to be true he felt even worse than in the morning. Damn cold! Usually he wouldn’t end up sick like this after a rumbling night, but he suspected he had had this bug in his body for some days now, feeling a bit sluggish, just waiting for his immune system to weaken before striking.

The hangover associated headache was still there, but now also accompanied by some kind of drowsy feeling, like his head were filled up with cotton. He were so stuffed up it was hard to breath normally, and his sinuses bugged him ridiculously much.

On top of everything he had a strange heavy feeling down his chest, which felt kind of warm and achy. He had had to muster a lot of will power to be able to keep up concentration in the debriefing room during the meeting earlier today. And he guessed Tsunade-sama had picked up his condition, since she miraculously didn’t hand over any new tasks to him this time, but wanted to keep him as a reserve in the village.

Suddenly his nose tickled again, he felt his eyes water, and biting his teeth hard together he knew he shouldn’t be able to hold it back. Turning again he stifled another bout of sneezing in the crook of his arm, rubbing his now runny nose with a used and already crumpled up tissue, he found in his pockets.

“N’chhh! Eh’kchh!...Eeh-heiischhh! M’pfffcht!!... Uuh”

“Bless! Are you okay?” Kakashi said, both his hands over the disk again, fanning a slightly flushed Iruka with his napkin.

“I’m okay, it’s just a minor cold” Genma answered shortly, sniffing a few times and then put the tissues back in his pocket. ‘This is ridiculous’ he thought, ‘I master loads of jutsu techniques, I take pride in knowing my body and my physical advances and limits at field… and now I can’t even master my own fucking nose, sneezing like a maniac…’ “Arrrgh!” Realizing he had groaned out loud, Genma gave the other a ‘what? I didn’t do anything-I’m innocent-it must have been Naruto farting or something-look’

After a short while Genma got his order, and he took the cup of steaming green tea sipping at it. He liked the company of Kakashi and Iruka, but the hot tea had made his nose start to run again, and he just felt like curling up somewhere quiet and die in peace. Snatching a napkin from the stand at the counter he dabbed at his sour nose. Then he felt Raidous calloused hand on his forehead, and he looked up, too tired to duck this time.

“I knew it, you have a fever” Raidou said worriedly.

“Don’t look like that, I’m okay Rai-chan. It’s just… Ehh - Heichhoo! N’gchttt!” Groaning Genma picked up the tissue again and sneezed into it a couple of more times.

“Just what?”

“Kuso! Never mind” Genma said, rubbing angrily at his annoying nose. Picking up the chopsticks he started to poke at his noodles, but to be honest the mere sight of it made his stomach feel all queasy again, so he put down the chopsticks again, leaving the dish untouched.

Small talking a bit they soon had each other updated on the events of the village. Then suddenly Genmas breath stuck in his lungs and he started to cough, badly, leaning over to the side coughing into both his hands. A wet rattling from deep down his chest made it sound like he was about to cough up pieces of his lungs, Genma winced, actually it also felt like he was about to. Everybody stopped and stared at him, even Naruto took a pause in his eating. Raidou tried to pat his back, reaching him tissues to cough in.

“Hey, Genma…” Raidou said desperately as the coughing didn’t seem to stop. But it did, after a while, and it left him almost breathless and weak.

“Shit…” Genma muttered between strained breaths. This sucked.

“Okay, that’s it,” Raidou said determinably. “I’m taking you home. And don’t tell me you put yourself up on any assignments, or I’ll rip them apart!”

“Hey, calm down, I’m oka…”

“You’re not!” Raidou interrupted upset. “There’s nothing minor about that awful cough. I should have forced you to stay in bed this morning already, damn your stubbornness!”

“Che!” Genma said looking at Kakashi and Iruka.

“Don’t look at us” Kakashi said, “I must agree with Raidou on this.” Iruka nodded seriously as well.

“Traitors…” Genma said behind his teeth.

“It’s not like I’m taking you to the slaughter,” Raidou muttered back, “come on now, let’s go.”

“Don’t seem like I have any choice then,” Genma said knowing very well when a battle of wills with Raidou were lost. He cast a glance at Naruto who now had shifted his interest to the not yet tasted bowl of yakisoba. “Go ahead Naruto, it’s my treat.”

... end pt.2

Ohmygod! Than you for posting this, it's nice to have some more Naruto fanfics around here! Genma's so....yum. Your spelling is amazing. Looking forward to your FMA fic, too!

Guest shiranui
Ohmygod! Than you for posting this, it's nice to have some more Naruto fanfics around here! Genma's so....yum. Your spelling is amazing. Looking forward to your FMA fic, too!

Thanks so much :) You made my otherwise totally crappy day

Thanks so much :D You made my otherwise totally crappy day

Really? I'm sorry your day was crappy. I just always seem to be in the right place at the right time.

:)

I can’t even master my own fucking nose, sneezing like a maniac…

HAHA... I think that "FWOOOOM" you heard was my PANTS catching FIRE. Damndamndamndamndamn, this was soooooo hot and I seriously had to save it on my computer so I can pull it up quicker to giggle all over. RAWR! I love it so very much! You're an awesome writer! *hugs on!*

Guest shiranui
Awhhhhhhh~<33333

More??

Yup, I promise... though I'm still on the draft stadium, scribbling down a bit of plot in my head. Thanks for wanting more B-P

I can’t even master my own fucking nose, sneezing like a maniac…

HAHA... I think that "FWOOOOM" you heard was my PANTS catching FIRE. Damndamndamndamndamn, this was soooooo hot and I seriously had to save it on my computer so I can pull it up quicker to giggle all over. RAWR! I love it so very much! You're an awesome writer! *hugs on!*

:wub: Oh noes! Now I owe you another pair of pants :D

Thanks so much Kisa for always giving me your encouraging comments. I seriously love you, you know :twisted:

Archived