Sneeze Fetish Forum

"the Daily Sneeze" Umm..show

2NewGuy

It was mid-afternoon at the Comedy Central studio in Manhatten. We look in on the popular show, "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart. The cast is running around frantically to fix scripts, re-position cameras, and do other noisy work. While everyone is working busily, Jon is having his make-up down but a new intern at the show. As Pattie, the make-up artist, smiles and proceeds to make Jon Stewart more ravishing then normal, she becomes a little overzealous with the cake powder make-up used to reduce glare while under the lights. Jon sniffles in some of the cloudy powder and says, "Dammit" then, blue-gray eyes wellling full of allergic tears, "HUHH-CHUMMMP..CHUMPP..HUHHH..CHUMMP" releases his dry medium volume sneezes into a blue hankerchief. Pattie, startled, Apologizes to him immediately. Unfortunately, for him, the damage has been done and is now needed on stage for rehersal. He gets up from his make-up chair and sniffles his way to the set. Once he is behind his desk he starts to feel a slight tickle in his nose. He tries desperately to rub it away. Back and forth his left pointer finger moves under his, now pinkish, nostrils. Suddenly, his eyes close, he quickly puts hankerchief to nose and sneezes, "HUUU-CHUMMP..CHUMMP..HUHH..HUHH CHUMP" into the soft blue fabric. He sneezes a another three times during rehersal, all medium "HUHH-CHUMMP" sneezes. Then the taping of the show begins, his nose still quite irritated he does his best to not show off the terrible battle he is facing with his irritated sinuses. While a skit making fun of an email a misguided female Bush fan sent in, is going on, Jon takes a few seconds to catch a few hitched breaths and have a mini fit of rapid-fire sneezes, while the camera is off of him. Each violent, "HUHH-CHUMP" seems to make the tickle worse. When the skit ends the camera turns on him, he blushes and says, "Sorry, I guess I'm allergic to un-fulfilled crap". The crowd laughs loudly. He goes through the rest of the show sniffly constantly and sneezes four times while Hillary Clinton is being interviewed on the couch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response...

But, ohhh...one of my ultimate fantasies come true! I LOVE JON STEWART! Sooo sexy. Thank you, supersneezetheman :huh:

Archived