Sneeze Fetish Forum

jc chasez story

aggedy_ann

JC Chasez sat up and rubbed his nose. He had just woken up and his allergies were already beginning to bother him. He reached for a tissue and blew his nose. "You okay, C?" Justin Timberlake asked him from the hallway.

"Yeah. Allergies, I guess." He sniffled loudly and sneezed. "Hah-ah-hachoo, ha-hechoo, heachoo, hah-haatchoo Yup. Allergies." He flopped back down on the bed and blew his nose. "I hate sprig."

"Poor Jayce." Justin told him. "Where's your pills?"

"They shoud heh-eshoo, huh-hueshoo above the the sidk."

"Sink?"

"Yeah. Kitched sidk."

"Okay. Be right back." Justin went into the kitchen and looked for JC's allergy pills. He located the bottle, but it was empty. Noticing a box of over the counter pills, he grabbed that and the empty zyrtec bottle and headed back to JC's bedroom.

JC sneezed again as Justin entered the room. "Hah-hachoo, huhchoo, choo, choo, hih-choo, haa-chmph"

"Bless you. Your zyrtec was empty, so I saw some over the counter stuff and grabbed that for you."

"Shit. I forgot to get it filled." He took the tablets Justin handed him and swallowed them, sneezing again. "huh-choo, uh-ha-choo This stuff doesn't work as good ad it's godda bake be fall asleep." He warned Justin.

"That's ok. You look miserable. I'll sit with you until you fall asleep."

"Thaks, buddy. Ker-choo, ka-choo." JC laid down and Justin sat down next to him.

"Thanks for letting me stay here while my apartment's being repainted."

"Ehh-chusshh, hushoo Do probleb. I dow how sick the paidt fubes bake you. I'b just sorry you had to cobe while I'b being attacked by the allergies frob hell. aschoo, ehchoo.

It's okay, Josh. You've seen me when mine are really bad. I'll just read or watch tv or something."

JC yawned before sneezing again. Hih-shoo, hah-ahshoo. It's startig to bake be sleepy, but I'b still really sdeezy. I dow I'b godda have a sdeezig fit, but I dod't dow whed. Ad I wod't be able to sleep udtil it happeds."

"Just lay down and relax." Justin told him, picking up the remote and flipping the tv on. He flipped through the channels until he found the ninth gate on the sci fi channel.

"This is Baria's favorite bovie." JC sniffled, grabbing a tissue. "I'b godda sdeeze. Please let this be it; I'b gettig really sleepy. " He inhaled sharply and began to sneeze. "Ehshoo, aschoo, ehchoo, ahushoo, huhchoo, achoo, eheshhoo, ahh-huhchoo, hit-choo, hihshoo, ashoo, hahshoo, hah-shoo, hah-hashoo, huhchoo, ahhchoo, huptchoo, ahh-akishoo, uh-heh-choo, ahh-huh-eshahh." He blew his nose loudly and sighed. "Fidely. Dow I cad sleep.

"Bless you, JC."

"Thaks. I'b godda fall asleep dow," JC laid back down and closed his eyes. Justin sat there with his friend until JC's regular snores indicated that he was asleep.

Archived