Sneeze Fetish Forum

Watching over You(MxM)

Arty

EEEEEHEEEHHHHHEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD Arty!! I'm in tears!! Not even joking!! Liquid emotions of pure love and admiration for your work are slowly trickling down my cheeks as I write this!! Awwwww my GOSH!!! The amount of cute and adorable in this pic is overwhelming!!!!! I love it I love it ILOVEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to praise them individually!!

Elias:

Oh gosh, my guardian!! I love how I can still see his messy black hair through the mist of invisibility!! You've captured him so well! His eyes, the dark piercing blue, the slightly worried frown yet with an adoring smile on his lips... Ahhhhhh.... I can't! It's just so... I can't!!

Awwww and the way he gazes down upon Zachariah. The perfect guardian!!!! *sighs* I want one....

Zachariah:

Awwww my cute boy! You've captured everything about him just right! His perfect waves framing his adorable face (and you remembered his plump cheeks... D'awwww I'm in love!) and the perfectly innocent (and slightly mischievous) and so shy look on his face... D'awwwwww!!! And that cute little finger rubbing his red nose is just the epitome of cutesick Zachariah!!!

And his EYES, OHH MY GOSH! The perfect rain clouded colour!!!! Just mesmerising!!

Gosh Arty!! I LOVE your style, I LOVE the colouring and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE OVERALL LOOK YOU GAVE MY BOY AND HIS GUARDIAN!!!!!

I am in AWE of your work!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!

It is BEYOND cute!! The exact cuteness I try to capture in my stories!!!!

im still melting!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg....you guys..... :cry: I mean.....at first I didn't like it. I wanted it to be a good as I could make it. I'm so happy you all like this. Especially you Juto07ab. I made you cry? Didn't know my art had that much of impact.

Oh my god!! Arty that looks amazing!! Honestly it's just the way I pictured them!!! I love the colouring on both of them!! Great job!!

Oh my god!! Arty that looks amazing!! Honestly it's just the way I pictured them!!! I love the colouring on both of them!! Great job!!

Heeeeee! :heart: thanks

This is so beautiful! I've been in love with these boys since Juto07ab started writing them and it's beautiful how you drew them. It's exactly how I was imagining them!

This is so beautiful! I've been in love with these boys since Juto07ab started writing them and it's beautiful how you drew them. It's exactly how I was imagining them!

*takes a bow* thank you.

I completely agree...

I'm just gonna leave a "*blush*" and a "awww thank you!" here... For good measure! :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/14/2016 at 3:08 PM, Chi said:

This is adorable! ;D So cute!

Oh snaps thank you!!!!!!

Archived