Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaze Wo Hiku

Hey everyone. So....after reading some of the awesome stories here I decided to write my own using my own OCs, whom I've been writing for several years and am very attached too. I'm really nervous about posting this since 1) I've never written a fetish story before. I've written the one character sick many times since it's part of his story but never spelled sneezes out, things like that. 2) these characters exist in a world I created so trying to express the feeling for the world and characters was a challenge (since to me it all makes sense, heh). As for setting think Edo-style Japan/Victorian England and add magic XD. Quick note, for a few names I use the Japanese style of surname first. First chapter is mostly set up (and the shortest), no sneezing yet but it will come, I promise. Also this features two males but it's a master/servant relationship since....since I like those a lot.

Let me quickly introduce my OCs.

Takahiro Kyoichi - The master, 5'10", appears in his early 30s... Wears a traditional Japanese hakama. White hair, green eyes, glasses. Light skinned.

Yukimaru - The servant (or student as Kyoichi calls him). 6'2", mid-20s. Dresses in all black, dark eyes, black hair which is pulled into a ponytail. Medium-light skinned.

~~~

Day 1

The train slowed, soon its wheels would screech to a halt which meant leaving the warm confines of the compartment. It had not been a long ride, few hours, but given how cold it had been lately any relief from the chilling wind was beneficial. Yukimaru looked down at the man still sleeping against his shoulder. He hated to wake his master since he had not looked entirely well this morning when they had left for Majorian. Of course Takahiro Kyoichi rarely looked well any given day but today especially. His master’s complexion seemed paler than usual, plus he had heard Kyoichi cough for most of the night. This explained why he had fallen asleep. The train stopped, letting out a rush of steam and sounding the whistle letting the passengers know they could exit.

Yukimaru gently nudged his shoulder hoping to jar Kyoichi awake. “Shishou, we’re here.” he said quietly. The shorter man stirred then let out a small groan as he arched his back. Clearing his throat Kyoichi felt the seat next to him.

“I didn’t want them to break.” Yukimaru said handing Kyoichi his wire frame oval glasses. He watched as his master said nothing only cleared his throat again slipping his glasses on his nose which had a slight rosy tint to it.

Yukimaru stood wanting to help Kyoichi up but his master simply removed his cane from his lap and used it to stand. Kyoichi pushed up his glasses giving his eyes a quick rub before starting for the door.

“Shishou.” Yukimaru held up Kyoichi’s black cloak. Kyoichi looked at the cloak then to Yukimaru and exhaled throwing in a brief eye roll but he did not leave. Yukimaru pulled the cloak over Kyoichi’s shoulders, fastening the clasp. Kyoichi looked up over the top of his glasses at the taller man.

“You worry too much.” He said quietly.

“Thank you.” Yukimaru replied with a small hint of appreciation. Kyoichi leading, they made their way down the aisle to the exit.

As they stepped off the platform the wind slapped Kyoichi across the face with a force that tore the air from his lungs. Gasping he leaned forward on his cane, gripping it as to not lose his balance. He felt Yukimaru’s arm around his waist, as he doubled over coughing harshly into his left hand. Yukimaru helped his ailing master to a nearby bench.

Yukimaru knelt down in front of Kyoichi who finally found his breath.

“I’m fine.” Kyoichi could barely form the words before he coughed again. He pressed his hand against his chest inhaling slowly. “Damn cold air.” He swore under his breath, “Don’t look at me like that.” He then snapped at Yukimaru.

Yukimaru ignored the glare his master was giving him, “Shi...” He began.

“Don’t. Let’s just get to the Academy alright? Some of us are affected by the cold.” Kyoichi pushed himself up eyeing the fact his student was not wearing a cloak.

Maybe if you didn’t wear sandals everywhere… Yukimaru shook the thought from his head.

Exiting the station the duo hurried along the street down to the Academy of the Majerna. Yukimaru was glad the Academy wasn’t far from the station as he worried about the frigid weather affecting Kyoichi’s already susceptible lungs.

Inside the Academy foyer was not much better given the vaulted ceilings let the cold air play around freely as it came in with the crowds of other Majerna here for the commemoration. However, not having to deal with the biting wind definitely helped. Yukimaru knew the quad rooms would be warm; each one was specifically designed for whoever was staying. He had made sure Kyoichi’s would be sufficient.

The main room of their quad already had the fire going much to Yukimaru’s delight. Kyoichi sat opposite of it, tea in one hand a book in the other. He spent most of the night like that only eating a bit of broth and bread which did not surprise Yukimaru at all. What concerned him more was Kyoichi's normally dry cough was starting to sound congested. And more frequent.

“Yuki,” Kyoichi continued reading not looking at his student but whose gaze he’d been feeling for a while. “I’m getting the distinct impression you have something on your mind.”

Yukimaru had been opposite Kyoichi for over an hour simply sitting in silence as not to disturb him. However his master was correct. “It’s getting late, Shishou. You have a long day tomorrow.”

Kyoichi put the book down and pushed his glasses up. “Are you asking me or telling me to go to bed?”

Yukimaru pressed his lips together; it annoyed him when his master did this. “I am merely suggesting.”

Kyoichi smirked; Yukimaru always seemed to have the right answer. He yielded, grabbing his cane which leaned against the chair. “Fine, I’ll finish reading in bed.” He proceeded to the bedroom, book wedged between his arm and side. As Yukimaru opened the door, Kyoichi then paused turning from Yukimaru who saw his master put his hand to his mouth. Before he could ask, Kyoichi gave three short coughs into his fist. “Mmm must be something in the air.” he replied entering the room. Both of them knew this was a lie but Yukimaru did not comment on it.

“Do you need help?” Yukimaru asked frowning slightly when Kyoichi shook his head.

“I’ll manage,” his voice broke but he managed to stifle the cough. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Yukimaru returned closing the door. Not a minute later he heard a wet congested cough from the next room. He sat down waiting for the lamp light glowing under the door to extinguish. He watched and waited all while hearing muffled coughs and the occasional throat clear. Yukimaru considered knocking but knew his master would be annoyed if bothered. So sat and listened trying to ignore the worry rising in his chest and how late it was getting.

Finally after not hearing any sound for nearly half an hour Yukimaru slowly pushed down the latch. The door opened with a low creek, there he saw Kyoichi asleep, glasses up on his head, book in one hand, handkerchief in the other. Yukimaru noticed Kyoichi's nose looked more irritated than before as well as dark lines under his eyes. Gently he removed the glasses setting them on the nightstand followed by the book. He decided to let Kyoichi keep the handkerchief. Pulling the blankets up closer he laid a hand on his master’s forehead.

"Feel better, Shishou." he whispered.

TBC

~~~~

Author's note: Shishou translates to master/teacher, it's Yuki's personal honorific for Kyoichi. Majerna is the group of magic users Kyoichi and Yuki belong too. Magic is not going to play a huge roll in this but given the setting I figured I'd better explain it.

Working on Day 2 currently.

Awwww This is already so so sweet! I adore the master/servant relationship. Yukimaru sounds like a total sweetheart!

I'm very much looking foreward to day 2 :D

First and foremost: Congratulations on sharing your first fetish fic! That takes a lot of courage. :yes: It's really lovely so far, and I'm enjoying the dynamics between your characters. Well done! :clapping:

I cannot get selective quote to work so....

@Juto, I'm not gonna lie when I saw you had replied to this I got all nervous since your stuff is soooooo good. I'm glad you liked it and Yuki is a sweetheart

@Spoo, thanks! Yeah I was (well still am) nervous, so your words were appreciated :D

@StaraiRoalanstjay, thank you!!

Hopefully going to have at least part of Day 2 posted later today. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

This is very interesting! I am a big sucker for magic and the supernatural + the modern world already, but the historical setting isn't one I'm often brave enough to play with. This seems lovely so far, very keen to see where you go with it!

@Arty, thank you!! :)

@Gargoyle, I prefer historical since I can make things up XD

Ok here's part of Day 2!

~~~~

Day 2 Part 1

The weather had not improved, if anything today felt colder. Wind gusts stung Kyoichi’s face and eyes as they walked to the Great Hall. Yukimaru did his best to shield Kyoichi but the dry cold air once again played havoc with his master’s lungs. Coughing Kyoichi clutched his students arm turning toward Yukimaru who he leaned on more than usual since he'd outright refused to take his cane. Yukimaru sighed; his master’s ego only rivaled his stubbornness.

As they rounded a corner toward the Great Hall, the taller buildings thankfully blocked the wind. It was because this Yukimaru noticed his master sniffling quite a bit. Thankfully he’d remembered to bring a handkerchief which he removed from his coat, offering it to Kyoichi.

“I don’t need it.” His master replied.

“I know.” Yukimaru said not withdrawing.

Kyoichi begrudging took it. Good thing too since within minutes he was wiping his nose. This continued as they walked Kyoichi finally just holding the handkerchief against it. The bitter cold already reddened Kyoichi’s sensitive nose so the constant rubbing wasn’t helping. Suddenly Kyoichi released his grasp. Confused Yukimaru looked to see Kyoichi turned away, his shoulders heaved once and let out what sounded like a squeak.

Tskkk..eh

After Kyoichi's shoulders heaved again Yukimaru saw his master pinch his nose. Kyoichi hated sneezing around people, even Yukimaru, so he developed a bad habit of trying to stall or stifle when it happened. Something Yukimaru had noticed years ago, and filed under all things Kyoichi, is that if his master sneezed twice a third always followed and depending on the severity of the cold sometimes more. Because of this Kyoichi would pinch his nose trying to hold it off. Kakyuu had once joked that the first was a given, the second was just annoying, so in no way would Takahiro Kyoichi have it happen multiple times.

"Bless you. Shishou, I wish you wouldn't do that."

"Force of habit." Kyoichi replied running the handkerchief over his nose again.

"If you're not feeling well..." Yukimaru began.

"I'm fine, Yuki." He tucked the handkerchief into his cloak, "but I'm not content to catch my death out here." He looked up at his student. Yukimaru decided against commenting on how pale his master looked and simply pulled Kyoichi's cloak up closer around him.

Kyoichi did not take Yukimaru arm again until they climbed the white marble steps to the entrance. Yukimaru handed his master's cloak to a red-haired girl outside the archway that led to the auditorium. To his dismay Kyoichi had already proceeded down the hallway towards the gala so Yukimaru stayed a few steps behind as he watched his master greet his fellow Majerna. Since Kyoichi did not regularly attend events there was quite a buzz about him being here. Nearly every Majerna, high ranking or still studying to be registered, knew the name and especially the face of Takahiro Kyoichi; the youngest Majerna to reach the Level 2 ArchMage. Author of numerous books related to magic and the Art of Majerna. One of the few people able to translate Rune Script from memory had fought in the Great Dragon War and survived. And of course his face, how youthful it still looked despite his age.

"Kyoichi, dear, it’s wonderful to see you. You haven't aged a day." Said a woman dressed in blood red robes black hair pulled behind her head in a neat bun.

"Well I would hope not or that means the spell would have failed." Kyoichi flashed a smile at her. She laughed.

Yukimaru watched amused, his master definitely could work a room. Kyoichi abruptly turned coughing in his fist. The woman's smile faded slightly.

Everyone also knew of his disease, how it had robbed him of magic that had been his livelihood for so many many years and more so everyone knew how the treatment ravaged his health. Yukimaru watched the sympathetic looks his master received anytime a cough interrupted his speech. He also noted Kyoichi was coming up with different ways to rub his nose. Generally when Kyoichi talked his kept his hands atop his cane but now without it he brushed his nose either with his knuckle or the back of his hand as casually as possible trying not to draw attention.

The woman Kyoichi had been talking with politely excused herself giving him a moment to catch his breath, he had been talking most of the night, Yukimaru was sure his master's throat was starting to pay the price.

“Do not ask me how I feel.” Kyoichi said as Yukimaru stepped beside him. “I need some air.” He added. Yukimaru held out his arm but Kyoichi shook his head quickly. Yukimaru made an internal comment about stubbornness but followed closely as Kyoichi walked toward an alcove.

“Takahiro.” a deep voice made Kyoichi stop dead in his tracks. Yukimaru instinctively drew closer to his master who involuntarily shivered before turning around.

“Takishima.” Kyoichi hissed with name through a forced smile.

Standing a few inches taller than Kyoichi, Takishima Shinji approached dressed in indigo robes lined with silver stitching. His long russet color hair neatly parted fell down past his shoulders. “Wonderful to see you.” He clasped his hands together. It always bothered Yukimaru how he flung them about while talking. “But my, are you well? You look rather ghastly; you look as white as your hair.” His mouth parted into a thin smile which held no concern.

Kyoichi returned the fake pleasantries “Wouldn’t have missed it of course, though I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to reach Level 2 ArchMage. By the time I was your age I’d been one for years.”

The corner of Takishima's hazel eyes twitched but his grin didn't waver. "Which is interesting given what a difficult time you have with potions."

Yukimaru had a hard time finding two people who could insult each other in such a pleasant way.

"I could say the same for you and Tier 5 spells. Never did figure out the aging one did you?" Kyoichi adjusted his glasses and flashed a youthful smile.

It was a bait question, no one aside from Kyoichi had ever mastered it and he had made sure no one else ever would. Practicing the Art of Majerna slowed the aging process but that had not been enough for Kyoichi’s vanity. He found a way to halt at least his physical appearance.

Takishima turned his attention to Yukimaru. "Is your dog on a leash tonight?" Never failed if Takishima found himself losing a verbal spar to Kyoichi he started insulting Yukimaru.

Before he could even answer, Yukimaru felt Kyoichi pull him back toward the alcove. Surprised, Yukimaru then saw Kyoichi's fist pressed against his nose. In the alcove Kyoichi rubbed his nose fiercely but to no avail.

Heh...hhh...he'knxtsuu!

“Bless you.”

“Handkerchief please.” Kyoichi sniffed still holding one hand to his nose. Yukimaru patted his coat pockets but he had a sudden realization.

“It’s in your cloak.” Yukimaru kicked himself mentally for not bringing more. "Stay here, I'll be right back." He took off toward the entrance.

Kyoichi splashed cool water from the basin onto his face. He hoped it would bring relief to his irritated nose. Gently he patted his face dry but the towel tickled his nose.

Nh'ghtd..eh!

Nh'xxdt...ahh!

Kyoichi successful stopped anymore for coming. Sniffling hard he pushed back his hair and looked in the washroom mirror.

"Oh dear Kyoichi, you don't look too well do you?" The reflection said to him. Kyoichi agreed, nearly his entire nose burned red which matched the lines around his eyes. He did look pale though not as white as his hair. Kyoichi rolled his light green eyes remembering Takishima’s comment.

"Your vanity can't hide everything." The reflection said again. Kyoichi frowned and started for the door not wanting to worry his student.

Exiting the washroom, Kyoichi used the stone wall for balance. Not bringing his cane was starting to take its toll, his hip ached. Kyoichi sighed immediately regretting it since he bent over coughing hard into his sleeve. He wished he felt better, he wished he could enjoy himself, but most of all he wished people would stop always looking at him sympathetically. His disease was bad enough without unwanted empathy from his fellow Majerna.

Kyoichi’s stubborn sinuses forced his concentration back to his current situation.

Ehhschooo!

Bringing his arm up he quickly caught the sneeze in his sleeve. The urge he had been fighting since arriving had finally seized control.

Hh..heh..ngxt!

He needed to get back to Yukimaru. Kyoichi looked around trying to get his bearings. It had been years since he'd walked the corridors of the Great Hall, his memory now fuzzy on exactly where he was. Apparently he had not been paying attention during his little self-pity party. The luminescent blue light did not help is poor eye sight either.

There was a door directly in front of him which he did not remember passing before. He was about to turn around when he heard unfamiliar voices behind him just as pressure rose in his chest. He attempted to stifle the cough but it was clear this was going to hurt. Grabbing for the handle he pushed the door open, entering the room not wanting whoever was behind him seeing him in this state. He sucked in a breath which stung his lungs, the room was freezing. Unable to stay on his feet from his coughing fit Kyoichi sank to the floor, head between his knees hacking into his hakama sleeve. Finally the tightness subsided and breathing came easier. Pushing his glasses up he wiped away tears caused by the spasm with the back of his hand. He tried standing up but his body would not listen. Kyoichi gave in briefly though he knew he could not stay in what he determined was an unused storage closet. Already shivering, he blew breath in his hands in a poor attempt to keep them warm.

Yukimaru will not be pleased. He thought. Realizing he could not spend any more time in this frozen closet, Kyoichi used what remaining strength he had to stand, pulling up using the door latch which clicked in response to his weight.

The hair on Kyoichi neck stood up. No he couldn’t have. He pushed down on the latch. It did not budge. He tried pulling up but again nothing. Frantically Kyoichi tried again and again pushing himself against the door but it was no use, he had locked himself inside.

“Yu-Yuki.” Kyoichi whispered, he could barely form his students name through chattering teeth. “Y-Y-uki, h-e-e-lp m-m-e.” He knew Yukimaru would look for him but Kyoichi cursed himself for not telling Yukimaru he was going to the washroom.

Kyoichi sat pulling his knees as close as possible, pressing his nose against the sleeve of his hakama. The irritation was unbearable, the freezing room played with his already sensitive nose. He desperately needed to blow it. He sniffed swallowing mucus which triggered another wet chesty cough. Every breath hurt. As it passed he thought to himself.

There is absolutely no way this day…

Hh..heh..ngxt!

Could get any...

Ehh’kNGXT..shu!

Kyoichi pinched his nose so hard he could not even breathe for a few seconds. He willed himself not to have the third sneeze explode from his worn out nose. He took a small breath. Nothing. Exhaling his released the death grip on his poor nose, relief graced his face.

Worse.

Heh..heeh..HXXT..ETCHOOO!

Damn.

~~~~

Oh gosh, im already so in love with your characters and the world you've created for them. Well done :notworthy:

I love the denial and how Yuki acts on instinct to protect his shishou! It's just ahhhhhhh

Yu-Yuki.” Kyoichi whispered, he could barely form his students name through chattering teeth. “Y-Y-uki, h-e-e-lp m-m-e.”

I may have let out a tiny involuntary whimper as I read this!

Uhhhhhh this is so great :D please dont leave him in the cold storage room too long ( or y'know *shrugs* please do! *curls evil smile*)

StaraiRoalanstjay

Oh my God, the poor man! I love how he was so stubborn and deep in denial at first, but now he's starting to realise that he needs Yuki's help. Looking forward to the next update!

I am so enjoying this story. I too love worlds with magic and intricate social dynamics. You have done a wonderful job with descriptions of the characters. I have tremendous sympathy for both the long suffering servant and his prickly, denial ridden master. I look forward to your up dates.

Aww poor thing. He needs to just rest with some tea and sickie things

He totally does!

Oh gosh, im already so in love with your characters and the world you've created for them. Well done :notworthy:

I love the denial and how Yuki acts on instinct to protect his shishou! It's just ahhhhhhh

Yu-Yuki.” Kyoichi whispered, he could barely form his students name through chattering teeth. “Y-Y-uki, h-e-e-lp m-m-e.”

I may have let out a tiny involuntary whimper as I read this!

Uhhhhhh this is so great :D please dont leave him in the cold storage room too long ( or y'know *shrugs* please do! *curls evil smile*)

I'm glad you liked that line since it was a last minute add.

Hi, I just wanted to say I love this story? Will you be updating soon?

Yep next part is coming up!

Oh my God, the poor man! I love how he was so stubborn and deep in denial at first, but now he's starting to realise that he needs Yuki's help. Looking forward to the next update!

Denial is soooooo not just a river to Kyoichi XD In his defense Kyoichi always knows he needs Yuki's help it just normally comes to extreme circumstances before he admits it.

I am so enjoying this story. I too love worlds with magic and intricate social dynamics. You have done a wonderful job with descriptions of the characters. I have tremendous sympathy for both the long suffering servant and his prickly, denial ridden master. I look forward to your up dates.

Oh goodness I've never referred to Kyoichi as prickly but that is adorable (for me being his creator). Yuki suffers yes but will do anything for his Shishou.

Next part! I got way into writing Day 3 and realized I hadn't finished Day 2 and then proceeded to have a brain block XD But it's finally here. Hopefully I'll be able to edit the title soon and actually show the updates.

~~~~

Day 2 Part 2

In all honesty Yukimaru wasn’t too surprised to return and not see Kyoichi waiting, his master rarely listened to anyone. What did concern him his after scanning the crowd several times he was still not seeing him. With Kyoichi’s charismatic personality he usually was not too hard to locate in a group but after walking through the droves of guests and along both walls, Yukimaru was no close to finding his master.

“Yukimaru?” a female voice said behind him. “Is something wrong?”

He turned to see Ceres De’Aster, dressed in her lavender robes, her soft brown hair framing her face.

“Have you seen Kyoichi-shishou?” He asked trying to hold back the desperation in his voice.

“No, not recently.” She replied pleasantly but the look in Yukimaru’s eyes did not sit well with her. “Why?”

Yukimaru did a quick glance around the room as he explained what happened. “He’s not feeling well, even if he won’t admit it. I'm worried something happened, I was only gone a few minutes." Yukimaru turned away from her.

Ceres could hear the frustration in Yukimaru's voice.

"Here, come with me." She grabbed his arm leading him out of the auditorium.

Kyoichi was starting to lose feeling in his toes. He stuck his hands under his arms for the moment trying to conserve his remaining body heat. He had no idea if he had been in the closet for five or fifty minutes, all his energy was focused on not passing out.

Ehhschooo!

Heh..ehhschooo!

...hh...eh..EH'tsuuuu!

Kyoichi ran his nose over his sleeve trying to subdue the itch, not even trying to stifle sneezing. He sniffed which led to another hard cough. Kyoichi groaned, cursing his body. This would not have been an issue if he could just perform a simple unlocking spell. Kyoichi knew the words, knew the movement but since magic no longer flowed through him it was all meaningless. Of course had he been a normal Majerna to start with truly none of this would have happened.

Kyoichi coughed again wincing as his chest ached with each breath. His teeth were chattering so hard he felt a headache forming.

He vaguely heard voices in the hallway but they did not get any louder. He lacked energy to even bang on the door.

Heh..ehhschooo!

Even with the force of the sneeze he could feel his breath slowing, a dull wheeze ached in his chest. Kyoichi now worried that what had probably just started out as a simple head cold could develop into something much worse.

Yuki please hurry. He buried his head in his knees, praying to the gods of magic, even Majore himself that his student would find him.

Majore must have been feeling particularly benevolent since the voices Kyoichi had heard earlier returned and this time he was positive he heard Yukimaru. Kyoichi summed any strength he had left trying to call his student. But the cold had stolen his voice, when he tried yelling all that came out was a harsh wet cough. Tears welled in his eyes, Yukimaru so close but would not be able to hear him. Suddenly Kyoichi heard the lock click, he barely moved away as the door opened.

The two Majerna rushed in to see Kyoichi hunched over shaking horribly. Yukimaru tore off his coat wrapping it tightly around Kyoichi’s shoulders pulling his master close helping him back out into the hallway.

Kyoichi looked up his blue lips trembling, “I kn-n-ew you’d-d f-f-find-d m-me.” He laid his head against Yukimaru just happy to breathe air that did not scar his lungs.

“Shishou, I’m so sorry, please forgive me, I never should have left you.” Yukimaru apologized holding his master tight.

“I-I j-j-ust wa-n-n-t-t to le-e-eave.” Kyoichi wheezed the words out. Yukimaru looked at Ceres who shook her head.

“We need to warm him up first; you can’t risk returning to the Academy.” Ceres folded her arms inside her robes and thought for a moment. “One of the staff rooms might be empty, follow me.” She started down the hall in the opposite direction of the auditorium. Yukimaru stuck his arm under Kyoichi’s thin frame, cradling him against his own body. His master was in no condition to walk.

“I’ll take care of you.” He whispered.

“I kn-now.” Kyoichi’s voice was no more than a sigh. Yukimaru followed Ceres down another corridor then to a flight of stairs. Ceres ran up the stairs disappearing over the top. Yukimaru was nearly to the top when Ceres reappeared.

“We’re in luck, last one is empty.” She pointed to the lamp over the door which unlike the others was not lit. “Take him there I’ve already started the fire. Give me a moment and I’ll fetch some tea.”

Yukimaru nodded thanking Ceres who simply smiled. Yukimaru carried his master into the room which was considerably warmer than the hallway thanks to the fire. He gently set Kyoichi on the bed pulling the covers up then removing his own coat and wrapping a blanket around his still shivering master.

“Ceres-sensei will be right back with tea.” Yukimaru sat on the bed next to Kyoichi. “Shishou, please forgive me.”

Kyoichi tried to speak but his voice hitched instead. He bent down catching the sneeze in his hand.

Eh’ngtdxxx!

Eh’txxt...eh!

“Bless you.” His student said quietly. Yukimaru noticed Kyoichi wasn’t shivering as bad. Ceres returned tea in hand, she carefully handed Yukimaru the mug who held it along with Kyoichi whose hands still trembled from the cold.

“Sip it slowly.” Yukimaru whispered. It took a few mugs of tea along with the fire before Kyoichi's body shook the chill.

“Handkerchief, please.” his voice had a bit more strength to it, his teeth no longer chattered.

Yukimaru handed him a new one. Kyoichi covered his nose, took a side glance at his student and Ceres, who promptly said she’d go for some medicine. Knowing Yukimaru wouldn’t leave Kyoichi swallowed his damn vanity and blew his nose. The relief of pressure helped but it also triggered his cough. Another good blow he balled up the soggy cloth aiming for the laundry basket. He missed. Kyoichi frowned, Yukimaru cracked a small smile handing him another handkerchief. In all Kyoichi used three, his nose paid the price too, along with the redness, it was raw and sore. Even worse he could feel pressure building again. He pressed the back of his hand against his nose, which made his eyes water.

A small knock, the door opened, Ceres stuck her brown-haired head in holding out a packet to Yukimaru. “I hope this helps,” she smiled. “I’ll check back in the morning.”

“Thank you.” Yukimaru turned back to Kyoichi who was now leaning against his pillow staring at the ceiling. “Shishou...” but Kyoichi held up his hand.

“If-f ..hi.. don’t-t-t... m-move. I..ah..won-n’t...hh...haa...sn...sn...he..hee..ze..” Yukimaru gave his master credit he really was trying to hold it back. But sadly for Kyoichi his voice hitched, he leaned forward.

Ehh’xxthchoo!

Hep’tshoo!

This time Kyoichi pinched his nose in enough time to stall the third. Yukimaru watched him shake his head, as if he were trying forcefully clear his congestion.

“Caught myself quite a cold haven’t I?” Kyoichi said weakly not looking up. Yukimaru noted his masters pale complexion flushed momentarily.

“Bless you. If I may?” Yukimaru asked holding up his hand. Kyoichi could only nod. Yukimaru felt his master’s forehead. “Well you do feel warm but I don’t think it’s a high fever. But I’m worried it could go up.”

Ehh’xxtchoo!

Kyoichi turned barely able to cover his sneeze with his handkerchief.

Hhpp’tchoo!

Yukimaru watched his master hold the entire handkerchief over his nose desperately trying to hold the sneeze in but it came too quickly followed by a few more. He squeezed his eyes shut; tears began to roll down his pinkish cheeks.

NH’GNDT..eh!

NKK’XXDT..ehhh!

Ehhh…hhnng…hehhh…sniff…ahh hehhh’EHHxxtchoo!

Kyoichi followed that with a long wet nose blow. “Kami’s Mercy, Kyoichi that’s enough.” He scolded himself while wiping away the tears. Yukimaru re-adjusted the blanket over Kyoichi’s shoulders as it had fallen during his fit.

“Thank you.” Kyoichi said rubbing his hand across his nose, wincing as it reddened. “I’m so tired.” He removed his glasses and ran his hand through his hair.

"I know. Here take this please." Yukimaru handed him the packet of medicine which Kyoichi took along with a sip of now cold tea. Exhausted from the day's events he leaned against his pillow closing his eyes. Yukimaru pulled the covers up tucking it in around his master.

“One thing,” There was something Kyoichi wanted answered. “How did you and Ceres find me? I didn’t even know where I was.”

“Magic marbles.” Yukimaru replied. “It was Ceres’ idea. Since the summoning stones map would not have worked on you.”

Kyoichi looked up at him, “Serious? Ha, I taught her well didn’t I?” He sniffed hard bringing his hand up to rub his nose again. “Yuki I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for this to happen. You knew I wasn’t feeling well, you always know. I let my pride get the better of me again.” He drew in a slow breath. “I’m such a burden to you.”

“Shishou...” As difficult as his master could be at times, Yukimaru absolutely despised when Kyoichi called himself a burden. “You know I will never see you as a burden, please don’t say things like that. It was my fault anyways, forgive me.”

Kyoichi scoffed, “That’s the third time you’ve apologized since finding me. I couldn’t say it earlier but enough is enough. You did nothing wrong, I recall you actually....tell...ing...m-me...” He squeezed his eyes shut, holding his breath. After a moment he let out a sigh, “to stay in the alcove.” he finished.

“Yes but...”

“No, do not argue with me on this or then I will get mad.” Kyoichi put his fist to his mouth again.

Heh...hhh....hehhehh...he’EHHH’xxchooo!

Xxx’choo!

“That one took a while to get out.” Kyoichi pinched his nose.

“Bless you.” Yukimaru handed his master a fresh handkerchief. "Are you still cold?" He asked noticing Kyoichi’s hand as his took the handkerchief.

Kyoichi tried to answer but deep congested cough sent him into a spasm. He curled onto his side coughing so hard into his sleeve his ribs ached. He felt cold sweat run down his cheek. A cool cloth wiped it away. Kyoichi half opened his eye, not that it mattered without his glasses on but he still wanted to see Yukimaru. His student rested the cloth on his forehead. Kyoichi huddled in the blankets; he cleared his throat in an attempt to finally answer.

"A bit." He breathed. "You'll stay with me right?"

"Always." Yukimaru pulled a chair next to the bed silently watching his master sleep.

TBC

~~~~

Next time the return of Takishima and Kyoichi's pride gets him in even more trouble!

Aww, he found him. Needless to say, but I absolutely loved day 2 :D

Knowing Yukimaru wouldn’t leave Kyoichi swallowed his damn vanity and blew his nose.

Aww, he's finally coming to terms with his illness. I love that he knows that no matter what, Yuki could never leave him in his current state, not even to let him blow his nose! Fetishy goodness!!!!!

Bless you. If I may?” Yukimaru asked holding up his hand. Kyoichi could only nod. Yukimaru felt his master’s forehead. “Well

Awwwww, my heart did a happy little dance here. I'm such a sucker for their master/servant relationship! And you write it so well! I love it!

You'll stay with me right?"

"Always."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm so in love with this story! I can't wait to see what sort of trouble his pride will get Kyoichi into next! Poor Yuki, he will no doubt have his hands full.

StaraiRoalanstjay

Magic Marbles, eh? When I was little, I collected marbles and I believed that they were magic... My mum still has them stored in a big box in my old room.

Anyway, I enjoyed this update, and I'm glad that they found him in time!

Fabulous update. I am so interested in these characters. I have a feeling someone, despite his contrite words now, is not going to stay in bed and get better. Too bad (not).

Aww, he found him. Needless to say, but I absolutely loved day 2 :D

Knowing Yukimaru wouldn’t leave Kyoichi swallowed his damn vanity and blew his nose.

Aww, he's finally coming to terms with his illness. I love that he knows that no matter what, Yuki could never leave him in his current state, not even to let him blow his nose! Fetishy goodness!!!!!

Bless you. If I may?” Yukimaru asked holding up his hand. Kyoichi could only nod. Yukimaru felt his master’s forehead. “Well

Awwwww, my heart did a happy little dance here. I'm such a sucker for their master/servant relationship! And you write it so well! I love it!

You'll stay with me right?"

"Always."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm so in love with this story! I can't wait to see what sort of trouble his pride will get Kyoichi into next! Poor Yuki, he will no doubt have his hands full.

One of Yuki's rules is that he will not leave Kyoichi unless absolutely necessary (this actually comes into play in Day 3). Yeah Kyoichi's pride seems to get him in trouble a lot much to Yuki's disapproval. Hehehehe

I love these two!!!!!

Thanks!

Magic Marbles, eh? When I was little, I collected marbles and I believed that they were magic... My mum still has them stored in a big box in my old room.

Anyway, I enjoyed this update, and I'm glad that they found him in time!

Heh, it'll be explained a bit more in Day 3. Thank you!

Fabulous update. I am so interested in these characters. I have a feeling someone, despite his contrite words now, is not going to stay in bed and get better. Too bad (not).

Kyoichi is pretty easy to read isnt he XDD

Day 3 is being worked on. Another fic invaded my brain so I'm currently writing two at once. Hoping to post it soon!

Update. Sadly not as much as I wanted to post, parts of Day 3 are messing with me...plus attention is also on another fic (man Kyoichi be mad if he knew he wasn't my main focus) Enjoy, comments always welcome! (I hope this all makes sense, I did several edit after midnight)

~~~~

Day 3 Part 1

Kyoichi awoke shivering even huddled beneath the heavy blanket feeling, if possible, worse than yesterday. His hair stuck to his face from sweat.

"Yuki, I'm c-cold." He whispered his throat raw from sleeping.

"Sensei, it's me." Kyoichi recognized Ceres' melodic voice. "Yukimaru will be back shortly."

"Where..." His voice broke as his body wretched in a congested cough. Shaking Kyoichi pulled the blanket over his face.

"I've seen you ill before, no reason to be modest." Ceres said. She pulled the blanket down a bit. "Here drink this; you have a very high fever." She held a cup to Kyoichi's mouth. The tart medicine stung his chapped lips but Kyoichi managed to swallow it.

"Where's Yuki?" He looked up at her semi-blurry figure. He did not know where his glasses were nor did he care.

Ceres pushed the hair from her former teacher's face, "He went back the Academy to get you a change of clothes and a few other things. He left right before you woke up."

"Oh." Kyoichi was not sure if he had actually uttered the word or not. He shut his eyes as the room was starting to spin.

"He's also bringing you tea and food so try to rest until he gets back. I don't like the sound of your cough." Kyoichi heard the concern in her voice.

"Sorry, I'll let my lungs know that, I'm sure they'll understand." Kyoichi barely finished before coughing again.

Ceres sighed quietly. Kyoichi's health and age made him very susceptible to pneumonia. She remembered the last time he'd contracted it and what a strain it had put on not only him but Yukimaru.

Yukimaru did not get sick but that did not mean his health did not also suffer along with his masters. Ceres looked down at Kyoichi who had fallen back asleep.

“I wish you understood just how you impact not only his life but his well-being, Sensei.” She said quietly.

Later on when he woke up Kyoichi felt less awful than earlier, the medicine Ceres had given seemed to be working.

“Shishou?” Apparently his student had noticed his movements.

Kyoichi remained on his side though, just opening his eyes so they would adjust to the light.

“How are you feeling?” If Yukimaru was trying to disguise the concern in his voice he was failing.

Kyoichi wanted to answer but the fire in his throat made it impossible for him to form words. He swallowed immediately regretting it. After two attempts at clearing his throat, which he also regretted, his voice finally came to him.

“One half tier less than awful.” He said right before he pulled the blanket over his face.

Ehhschooo!

Heh..ehhschooo!

Eh...hheh..EH'tsuuuu!

“You didn’t hear that.” He whined to Yukimaru.

“Of course not Shishou, I have tea and food for you.”

Another audible groan came from beneath the blanket. “Shishou,” Yukimaru tried keeping his voice calm, “You haven’t eaten anything in nearly two days.”

The mop of white hair moved as Kyoichi sighed. “Fine.” He pushed the blanket off glaring at Yukimaru who helped his master sit up handing him his glasses. Kyoichi never would admit it but he actually was quite hungry and he did feel better after eating. The tea also soothed his raw throat.

“Thank you, Yuki.” He said quietly sitting against the bed pillows.

Both then heard a knock at the door. “It’s probably Ceres-sensei back with medicine.” Yukimaru opened the door but then immediately stepped back putting himself between Takishima and Kyoichi’s bed.

“Heel boy.” Takishima said playfully. He turned his full attention to the man in the bed whose green eyes reflected an intense hatred. “Takahiro, I heard you were ill?” Takishima folded his hands inside his robes. “How distressing but I guess it can’t be helped at your age.”

“Takashima,” His name rolled off Kyoichi’s lips like ice, “To what do I owe the pleasure.”

“I just came to tell you what an exquisite speech you missed.”

“I’m sure you were the center of attention, just as you like it.” Kyoichi replied dryly. He felt the urge to sneeze but as the gods as his witness he would not in front of Takishima.

“Oh it was one for the ages, I had them eating out of the palm of my hand. I even mentioned you,” Takishima bared his teeth in an evil smile. “About great a Majerna you used to be.” He made extra sure to emphasis the last line.

Yukimaru saw his master swallow hard but did not break eye contact with his rival. “How kind of you.” Kyoichi replied bringing his handkerchief to his nose. The irritation he felt would not subside.

“It’s awful you’re stuck in bed with this dreaded cold too, considering the Council is voting today.” Takishima said nonchalantly sounding bored.

“What?” As Kyoichi pulled his hand away from his face the sneeze escaped.

Ehh’xxtchoo

Kyoichi abruptly turned away from his company.

Damn it.

“Shishou” Yukimaru began but stopped when Kyoichi held up his hand. He looked back at Takishima whose smirk could have cut glass. “Excuse me,” Kyoichi replied in the most forced polite voice he could muster. "Now, what about voting?”

Takishima shrugged, "It's been ten years."

Kyoichi pushed his glasses up pinching the bridge of his nose, "Time?"

"Four. Or maybe five? Perhaps three?" Takshima smiled opening the door.

"Time!" Kyoichi repeated hoarsely but Takshima only replied "Don't be late" and left.

Angrily Kyoichi threw his handkerchief at the wall which he immediately paid for.

Heh’tchoo.

He caught most of the sneeze in the blanket. Sniffling, he snuck a glance over at Yukimaru who sat arms crossed a prominent scowl graced his face. Black eyes fixed on his master.

Oddly this made Kyoichi smile. “My dear Yuki, if I didn't know better I'd think you were annoyed with me.” said with a cough.

Yukimaru said nothing but retrieved the handkerchief from the floor. Kyoichi snatched it just in time to catch another flurry of sneezes.

Ngtdxx

Eh’ngtdxxx

Eh..hehh....hhh...hhaa....aaa..ETSHUUU

HEP’Tschhoo

Ehh’xxtchoo

Kyoichi let out a heavy sigh after the spasm passed. “Ow” he whispered giving his distraught nose another good blow.

"Oh just ask already." Kyoichi said to Yukimaru as he wiped his nose.

"Why did you come to Majorian?" Yukimaru asked arms still crossed.

Kyoichi arched his brow, "Not what I thought your question would be but not surprised." He sighed wearily running the back of his hand over his nose causing it to flare.

"Why did I come," he then paused chuckling softly, "Pride. I do wish I had a better answer but what it boils down to is... pride." He coughed out the last word.

Neither spoke, Yukimaru could hear his master’s ragged breathing as his chest rose and fell.

"And to answer what I'm sure is-s your n-next...ahh... question," His voice hitched. Kyoichi squeezed his eyes shut trying his best to fend off another sneeze, "Yes I'm going to the council meeting." He finally said in a breathy exhale.

"Shishou you can barely stand." Yukimaru was aware of the frustration creeping into his voice.

"Find Ceres, she'll know the time." Kyoichi waved the hand holding the handkerchief nonchalantly. “And hurry.” he added before bringing it to his mouth.

Yukimaru rose, trying to ignore the subtle pain growing in back of his head. It seemed anytime his duty to his master directly contradicted his own concerns the pain would start. He hung in the door threshold hoping his master would reconsider. The look Kyoichi shot him spoke volumes. Yukimaru shut the door just as Kyoichi broke into a torrent of sneezing.

Yukimaru made his way down the hallway hoping Ceres was nearby as he never felt comfortable leaving Kyoichi alone. It dawned on him she might be at the Academy given she was going for medicine. He quickened his pace moving smoothly between the Majerna. Even with the commemoration over, the Hall was always busy, with today’s Council Meeting there seemed to be a never ending flow of people. Yukimaru noticed the red haired girl from yesterday and politely asked her if she’d seen Ceres. The girl motioned to the hallway leading to the library. Yukimaru bowed and thanked her not noticing her face turned the color of her hair.

Inside the library Yukimaru ran over to Ceres who was sitting at a table, flipping through a book. “Yukimaru!” Ceres got up as he approached. “I’m sorry, I got...never mind, it’s not important, here is the medicine for Kyoichi.” She handed him another packet.

“Sensei, when is the Council meeting.” Yukimaru said flatly.

Ceres looked mildly confused, “4:00, why....oh no.”

“Thank you, Sensei.” Yukimaru bowed and ran back to his master.

TBC

~~~~

Author's note: I know I throw the honorific "sensei" around a lot in this chap. Basically Ceres uses for Kyoichi in some cases but not all the time (Im hoping to explain why, haven't found an opening yet). Yukimaru always uses honorifics, if he doesn't well....heh.

Oh, the plot thickens, as does Kyoichi's congestion. (I could not help it.) I'll look forward to the next installment whenever it comes. :)

One of Yuki's rules is that he will not leave Kyoichi unless absolutely necessary (this actually comes into play in Day 3). Yeah Kyoichi's pride seems to get him in trouble a lot much to Yuki's disapproval. Hehehehe

Hehehe i get the feeling our two caretakers would get along just fine. They would definitely be on wavelength!

They really ought to get together for a drink after hours ;) you know... Kick back and relax after a hard day's worry ;)

Right, in with the praise...

Wow, I loved day 3

Ehhschooo!

Heh..ehhschooo!

Eh...hheh..EH'tsuuuu!

You didnt hear that. He whined to Yukimaru.

Of course not Shishou,

Hahahaha this just describes their relationship perfectly to me. They're so adorable. I'm so in love with Yuki!
StaraiRoalanstjay

I'm loving this story! That Takishima chap is a complete jerk, though... I hope something horrible happens to him!

Oh, the plot thickens, as does Kyoichi's congestion. (I could not help it.) I'll look forward to the next installment whenever it comes. :)

Haha nice! I wrote out the summary today so hopefully soon!

Hehehe i get the feeling our two caretakers would get along just fine. They would definitely be on wavelength!

They really ought to get together for a drink after hours ;) you know... Kick back and relax after a hard day's worry ;)

Right, in with the praise...

Wow, I loved day 3

Ehhschooo!

Heh..ehhschooo!

Eh...hheh..EH'tsuuuu!

You didnt hear that. He whined to Yukimaru.

Of course not Shishou,

Hahahaha this just describes their relationship perfectly to me. They're so adorable. I'm so in love with Yuki!

Yuki and Elias would definitely have some stories to swap XD Glad you liked that line, Yuki always want to avoid confrontations with his master so just easier to agree. I'm really happy you like Yuki so much, he's very fun to write.

I'm loving this story! That Takishima chap is a complete jerk, though... I hope something horrible happens to him!

Heh he is but I adore writing him since I love making him a jerk XD

Hmmmm.....stubborn sickie?

Check

Concerned and loyal youngster?

Check

Arty loving this?

Of course!

Archived