Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mirielle (female OC, allergies)

Snapdragon

Some older art of mine of an extremely self-indulgent OC, Mirielle, an elven herbalist with terrible pollen allergies.

(The character in the second picture is her girlfriend, Kel, a human blacksmith who finds Miri's sneezes absolutely adorable.)

mirichoooo_zpseotos5uw.png

kelmiri1_zps6vhg76dh.png

mirisneezes_zpskin1uboa.png

Oh, wow. All of these are so, so good. I love the way you do noses and expressions especially, and that second picture is adorable. Keep up the fantastic work.

Oooh, an herbalist with pollen allergies... that is so, so delicious. :wub:

And wow, those facial expressions look so beautifully itchy! I love it!

Oh, wow. All of these are so, so good. I love the way you do noses and expressions especially, and that second picture is adorable. Keep up the fantastic work.

Thank you! :D

Oooh, an herbalist with pollen allergies... that is so, so delicious. :wub:

And wow, those facial expressions look so beautifully itchy! I love it!

I have such a weakness for situations where characters are allergic to the things they work with/love/etc :lol: And thanks!

The character is very lovely and so are the drawings! :)

Thanks so much! :D

[keeps an eye out for future cashew drawings] A++ man you have some TALENT on ya

You are so ridiculously talented, Cashew! I deeply appreciate the color palette, body-wide freckles, and suggestion of a fantastical situation in general.

Wow - excellent quality artwork :D I especially love the first one, where she sneezes with no attempt to cover it :)

Thanks so much! :)

[keeps an eye out for future cashew drawings] A++ man you have some TALENT on ya

Awww!! Both awesome and cute!! (especially w/ Kel, always have a weakness for f/f) can't wait and would love to see more of these two!!

Thanks a lot! I love f/f too so there'll definitely be more in this vein from me! :D

You are so ridiculously talented, Cashew! I deeply appreciate the color palette, body-wide freckles, and suggestion of a fantastical situation in general.

Wow, thank you! You're one of my art heroes so that means a lot :D

(And all-over freckles are one of my absolute favourite things, heh.)

These are all awesome! You capture such cool mid-sneeze moments; like others have said I <3 your expressions!

Wow you're very talented! I'm jealous. I love the one of her covering her nose with the handkerchief :)

Wow you're very talented! I'm jealous. I love the one of her covering her nose with the handkerchief :)

Thank you so much! :D

• 9 months later...

Everything about this is great, from the irony of an herbalist with pollen allergies to her expressions in each image. This is great!

Archived