Sneeze Fetish Forum

[ Fic ] "You baka!"

Neesan

Inspired by Frack... who knows why. :blushing: And! "Baka" is Japanese meaning something like "idiot".

----------

Sephiroth, Cloud, and Zax sat around Sephiroth’s office waiting for Heidegger to come in with their orders. None of them really felt like going out to do anything, boredom had claimed them all and would have rather went out to do their own thing instead of a mission.

Zax sat on the hunter green sofa, twirling his buster sword on the floor and watching the blade spin in a wide circle. His spiked brown hair moving side to side as his head followed the movements in it’s own pattern. Sephiroth, the silver-haired General, sat on his desk, looking through a few filed to pass the time away. Cloud, the recruit of the bunch, was sitting in the large chair in front of Sephiroth’s desk, his booted feet resting on the edge, only two of the chair legs made it to the floor as the other two teetered in the air.

The blonde had his neck resting on the back of the chair, eyes travailing over the ceiling, wondering where the hell Heidegger was. Sniffing once, he felt his nose begin to tingle. They had all known about Cloud and his long list of allergies, none of them surprised when he went into a huge fit. One of his hands left the arm of the chair and gave his nose a good rub, mentally urging the sneezes to come or go.

His feet sturdied the chair, the middle sole of his boots hooking against the edge, as his head came back up as the tingle built up. Both gloved hands covered his nose and mouth, his breathing hitching in loud gasps. “Hiii... Hiiiihhh!...”

Sephiroth and Zax’s attention was caught by the muffled sound, their eyes looking at the blonde in the middle of the room. Zax laughed softly, watching Cloud from the back, the younger man’s shoulders began to move up inch by inch. Sephiroth didn’t look too amused, his mako eyes looking over the struggling blonde.

“Just let it out already.” Sephiroth muttered before looking back down to the papers.

Haaa... I...uh...I can’t....” Cloud’s eyes started to water, the sensation right there, but couldn’t grab it. “Aw, come o...on!” Just as his hands were moving back down to the arms of the chair, giving up, they flew right back to his face. “HUUUH...TSHHHUUU!”

Everything happened within a blink of an eye. Cloud’s body jerked hard from the explosive sneeze, his shoulders slamming back into the chair as the two legs went out from under him, causing him and the chair to fall over backwards.

Zax watched as Cloud fell no more than two feet in front of him, an explosive burst of laughter escaping the brunette. He held tight onto the handle of his sword as laughter rang through the room, his other hand holding onto his chest. “Yo...You dumbass!”

Sephiroth had jumped, startled, when Cloud hit the floor, not expecting that to happen at all. At first, he was going to yell to the blonde that he shouldn’t have been sitting like that in the first place, but when Cloud sat up, his hair was sticking up even more wild than before. Biting back a laugh, Sephiroth’s hand covered his mouth as he silently laughed into his palm.

A dark color of crimson stained Cloud’s face when he seen Sephiroth laughing. Zax was stupid enough to burst out laughing anyway, but for the stoic leader? That was just too much. He put one hand on his neck, rubbing softly. “Wow... That was a big one.”

That caused two things. Zax had fallen off the couch, the buster sword falling over to the other side as he lost balance. Tears were now streaming down his face. The other was Sephirtoh’s hand had left his mouth, openly laughing out with an deep rumble.

“Strife... You are such a baka.”

-----------

And so, the FFVII group marches on. :)

That was so cute. I can't look at the game the same way again. Every time I see Cloud I'll be thinking, "Ooo, allergies." LOL

:bleh: Eee! Thank you guys! :) justmehere, you should! The movie is (hopefully) coming out soon as well. :blushing:

I can't look at the game the same way again.  Every time I see Cloud I'll be thinking, "Ooo, allergies."  LOL

LOL! I'm playing it now and every time I get a tissue from the Battle Area I'm all asalk;jgkdgj!! :blushing::laugh:

justmehere, you should! The movie is (hopefully) coming out soon as well. :blushing:

A movie, huh? I wish you and frack were on the writing team for that one! :)

justmehere, you should! The movie is (hopefully) coming out soon as well. :bleh:

A movie, huh? I wish you and frack were on the writing team for that one! :blushing:

That. Would be. The BEST MOVIE EVER. OHHHMYGOD. Me and Frack were placing bets on if anyone sneezed durning the movie. I said if Cloud would I would seriously die. :)

Oh my god, that was awesome & hilarious!!! :)

But.. sorry for asking that dumb, have there ever been sneezes on (real) Final Fantasy?

Oh my god, that was awesome & hilarious!!!  :bleh:

But.. sorry for asking that dumb, have there ever been sneezes on (real) Final Fantasy?

*Bows* Sankuu, Sankuu! :)

Uhhhhh, not in the ones I've played (SO SAD!) But in FFIX there is this big...pig guy who sneezes SO randomly. That's the only one I've seen. :blushing:

Ayii, this is so great! :) And yeah, the Boss (Zidane's boss), from FFIX, sneezes a few times, but it's gross... :blushing: Out of all the characters in all the games, they had to have him sneeze? Someone needs to talk to their writers. Yeesh!

But anyway, this cute lil comedy ficlet is adorable! Thanks so much for posting it!

~Me~

Yeah, that guy was waaay gross. And I totally forget his name minus he was the head of Tan...talus? Ok, I don't remember much of that game at all. :bleh:

:blushing: Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

...And! "Baka" is Japanese meaning something like "idiot"....

Can be translated as: Stupid, Fool, Idiot, Moron, Dumbass, Retard... Almost any number of insults. :P

STRIFE! You spiky-headed BAAAAAAAKA!

Bakayaro!!!!!

*pets Sephy-Muse* You're a bastard, you know that? *Runs from Masamune*. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

~Frack on Crack

Hooray for the explosion of FF fics! You and frack should get an award or something.

Ever thought about sneeze inducing mako? What an awesome weapon that would be. Come on work with me here, you know you want to!

Hooray for the explosion of FF fics! You and frack should get an award or something. 

Ever thought about sneeze inducing mako?  What an awesome weapon that would be.  Come on work with me here, you know you want to!

:laugh: Aw! That's too sweet. I'd like a nakie Cloud as my award. :D Hehe!

Sneeze-inducing Mako? Hmmmmm! Now that is something I will have to think about. Good one! :laugh:

OMG, Sephy-Muse is going to chop my head off for that thought . . . . !!!

Wait until you see the huge pile of cross-fandom wrongness Kisa and I have been writing . . . sheesh, the Muses are going to start hiding from us . . .

~Frack

Wait until you see the huge pile of cross-fandom wrongness Kisa and I have been writing . . . sheesh, the Muses are going to start hiding from us . . .

~Frack

:laugh: What'chu talkin' 'bout?? That's a HOT pile of wrongness we created. *insert evil laughter* Sanzo is on the edge of killing me and hiding out. :D

• 4 years later...

Archived