Sneeze Fetish Forum

ROCKY HORROR FAN FIC (m)

prisma

Ok Y'all this is my very own Rocky horror Fan fic. I wrote it for me mostly. And let it be said that, I , on top of having a sneezing fetish I love the sickness aspect that goes along with sneezing so this story is kinda revolving around that. There is not alot of sneezing in it but I think its an ok story just the same. PLEASE YOU GUYS READ AND REVIEW. I sooooo want to get feed back on this story ( but nothing on grammer or stuff like that cause I know I cant spell and my grammer sux) so here it is:

More Than The Sniffles

Columbia and Frank were sitting at the dinning room table. Columbia, enjoying her meal of rack of lamb so much, she barely noticed how unusually quiet Frank was. He would usually blab on and on about his experiments to Columbia or the latest in the world of lingerie. A lot of the time he would be yelling at Columbia or Riff-Raff or Magenta or even all three. Sometimes if she were lucky and Frank was horney he would even flirt with her, but no matter what Frank was always talking. The truth was Frank like the sound of his own voice and who wouldn't with his deep British accent was there any alternative?

"Mmmmmm" Columbia sighed as she lay back in her chair, taking a momentary break from eating. She glanced at Frank who barely touched his food.

"What's up Frankie? Aren't you hungry?"

"No, I'm not." Frank said a little bit annoyed. "I haven't eaten anything all day, not that you've noticed."

"Course I noticed!" Columbia cried. " I remember this morning when I got to eat your share of the pancakes! Ymmmm!"

"Tsk! That's not what I mean Columbia."

"Then what do you mean?" Columbia was clueless.

"Aren't you at all concerned?"

"About what?"

Frank sighed in exasperation

"I think I'm coming down with something."

"You look fine to me." She assured Frank.

"Here." Frank said taking Columbia's hand and placing it on his forehead. "Don't I feel warm to you?"

"No." Columbia was honest. " You don't. Frankie don't worry about it. You're fine. You're probably just stressed out that's all."

"Fine! I suppose I'm just lying then?!" And with that he abruptly got up and left the room in a huff before Columbia could protest.

Frank on the other hand knew what he felt was real. The pounding in his head was real, his scorching sore throat was real,as was his multitude of body aches. He felt betrayed by Columbia. It was hard for him to admit he was ill because it showed weakness. And here he gathered up the courage and she hadn't even shown any sympathy. She might as well have accused him of feigning his illness. Well fuck her. He thought bitterly then depressingly realized that he felt to sick even for that. He went to bed in a foul mood.

The next morning when Frank awoke he realized just how sick he was. He lay there for a moment not able to move a muscle. When he finally did (with much effort) he wanted to scream in agony. Every cell was complete with it's own fully automatic torture chamber working overtime. He took a sharp breath inwardly and almost choked on his own phlegm. He began coughing and was suddenly afraid it wouldn't stop. He did eventually and got up to go to the bathroom to get a Kleenex and spit out the remains of the unwanted mucus in his mouth. When he did he discovered it was speckled with flecks of blood. "This cannot be good " Frank said out loud and winced realizing his throat was even more sore then he remembered.

Although extremely weak Frank decided to go downstairs and get some tea. But was suddenly hit with a chill. It literally shook him as he shivered intensely and went looking for his Chinese silk robe. He put it on though it did little to help his frozen state. He wrapped his arms around himself trying to warm his upper body. Still shaking his first steps down the stairs were very wobbly. His knees almost buckled from lack of strength and he clung to the railing for dear life. When he reached the bottom he remembered the elevator and felt like an idiot. He went to the dining room where he found Columbia. He had not forgotten about their last conversation and glared at her as he took a seat at the far end of the table. Like the good servant he was Riff appeared ready to take the masters orders. "I just want some tea." Frank croaked his voice was horse and he wanted to say as little as possible as it hurt to talk. Columbia was feeling bad about yesterday. She watched Frank intently. He was slouched and shivering slightly, though miniscule beads of sweat were forming on his forehead suggesting he wasn't lying about his possible fever the night before. Columbia got up to talk with him , just as Magenta came through the door with the redhead's breakfast. Magenta gently set down the meal which was on a silver platter and lifted the lid. Columbia carefully sat down beside Frank ready to reconcile. The succulent bacon and eggs set at the table delivered a wonderful delicious aroma throughout the room. Frank's stomach on the other hand thought otherwise. It began to turn and suddenly he felt very nauseous. "Oh, god." Frank moaned as he cupped one hand to his mouth. "I'm going to be sick." He ran from the room to the nearest toilet.

Columbia found Frank in the bathroom lying beside the toilet, his face pressed up against the cool porcelain. He looked up when he saw her. Columbia gently took Frank by the arm and helped him up.

" I'm so sorry I didn't believe you before." She apologized sincerely. Frank jerked his arm away.

"Don't touch me!" Frank said angrily. "I'm going upstairs to bed. If you're smart you'll leave me alone." He turned on his heel and stormed out. This time he remembered the elevator.

When upstairs the first thing he did was look for something, anything that was warm. 'Oh why must I have such stylish frocks?' Frank muttered to himself while fumbling in his closet. In the end he chose to wear his robe over a pair of back satin pajamas. He went to the bathroom where he grabbed a box of tissues and made it over to the bed. He took a tissue almost instinctively even before he felt the tickle and suddenly his nose started to itch. To itch and tickle like there were a thousand feathers inside all fluttering gently inside his nostrils willing him to sneeze. But it would not come. He sat on the bed, quite frustrated indeed. It was maddening : he felt the irritation almost in the back of his throat. His eyes were watering now and his nose was starting to run a little when...."HaChoo!" 'Finally' Frank thought but more were right behind. "Ehhtchoo!" "Iiishooo!" "Hah hah hah .Ahhchoo!!!!" "ahcoo!" "Iiitishoo!!" " Hitchoo!!" Frank sat there sneezing one after the other after the other. Each one sounding more desperate then the last. His eyes were watering profusely now and he almost had to make an effort to take a breath before each sneeze they were coming so rapidly now and he almost felt light headed from lack of oxygen. He didn't know what was worse the infuriating itching or this non-stop sneezing fit. He tried to hold his nose closed with his fingers but that didn't stop them. They just came out stifled and hurting the back of his throat. Then there was a pause and he could feel it in the back of his nose. It was coming. He sat poised with the tissue, eyes blinking, nostrils flaring and he began to inhale. "Ehh.ehh.ehh...eh.ehhhhTiishoo!!!" And he was flown forward his face buried in the awaiting tissue. He was breathless and a little dizzy as he recovered from his helpless sneezing fit. He blew his nose forcefully and then sniffled a couple of times.

He set down the box of Kleenex on his nightstand and lay down in bed. He got underneath the covers and hiked them up to his chin. He curled into a fetal position and tried to fall asleep. But his thought would not let him be. Frank was very rarely ill, in fact since he came to earth he hadn't been sick once. It seemed he was immune to human aliments. So what was wrong with him? What kind of earthling virus had he caught? He coughed into his fist and winced at the pain in his irritated throat. This was the absolute worst he had ever felt. How do earthlings put up with being sick all the time, he wondered. It was very annoying to say the least. Frank felt his eyes grow heavy and he was just about to doze off when he heard Columbia knock on the door. When she didn't hear anything she quietly let herself in. She set the tea she had brought for him on the table beside his bed. She heard Frank groan and begin to stir. He rolled over and rubbed his eyes.

" Frankie?" Columbia called out softly. "You awake?"

Frank opened his eyes. "I am now, thanks to you."

"I brought you some tea Riff made for you. How are you feeling?"

"How do you think I'm feeling? I think not well would be the understatement of the century."

And yes Columbia admitted Frank did look dreadful: His beautiful curls hung in limp strands. His face looked deathly pale except his cheeks and nose were pink. His make up was smudged and his eyes were fever dazed and watery.

'I really am sorry about what happened when I didn't believe you were sick."

"You should be sorry!!" Frank was rude.

" Ok.. Well I am. Now what can I do to make it up to you? Do you want someth.."

"You can go away." Frank interrupted. "It's exhausting talking to you Columbia. I just want to sleep and all your blubbering is making it very difficult!"

Columbia sighed. She wished Frank wouldn't be so harsh with her.

"If you need anything just call."

"Don't worry. I seriously doubt I'll need anything form you."

Columbia rolled her eyes and left Frank alone. She heard him sneeze from outside.

"Bless you" She called. "Thags" Frank grumbled to himself. He sniffed loudly and tried to go back to sleep. He was on the verge of R.E.M. when he was again awoken by a this time frantic Columbia.

" I thought I told you to leave me alone?!" Frank said annoyed and still half-asleep.

" I know but Frankie this is important!"

Frank looked at her skeptically and raised an eyebrow. "Oh please do go on." Frank said sarcastically.

"When I left your room I was walking past Riff and Magenta's room and I heard them laughing. I wanted to know what was so funny so I kinda started eavesdropping on them." She paused dramatically. "THEY ARE TYRING TO POINSON YOU! I heard Riff sat that he's been slipping you small doses of this virus. I forget what it's called. Where are you from again?"

Franks eyes widened in horror. He was almost afraid to ask. He swallowed thickly. "Was it called Transylvainian Flu?"

"Yes! That's what it was."

"Oh no!"

And although Columbia didn't think it was possible Frank went a shade paler. "What's wrong?" Columbia asked. "Is it serious, this Transylvanian Flu?"

Frank looked at her with terror. "I'm going to die." He said almost in disbelief.

"Come on Frankie. It can't be that bad. Can it? Frank was always one for the drama.

"Columbia you don't understand. The Transylvanian Flu is equivalent to what you on earth call the Black plague. It wiped out more then 100,000,00 on Transsexual alone. That was 200 years ago. In the 1920's they developed a vaccine and by the 1950's the virus was irradiated and the vaccination was considered obsolete. There hasn't been a single case since 1954"

"So you mean there's no cure?" Columbia asked wide-eyed.

Frank looked devastated.

"No, and even if there* koff * was one I would have to return to Transsexual to get it." Frank was suddenly struck by an idea. He realized if he researched the vaccination he could simulate the ingredients or perhaps he could even use the Transit Beam to transport specific materials!

"Columbia!" Frank cried. " I have an idea! I'm going to the lab! I want absolutely no interruptions."

" Frankie what is it?" Columbia called after him but Frank was out the door.

Up in the lab Frank stood surrounded by an enormous amount of book/s test tubes and Kleenex. He was reading the Transylvaian University medical Text so intensely whenever he had to sneeze he grabbed a tissue while still reading ,sneeze into it and go back to reading without barely batting an eye. He realized to make this antidote he would have to isolate the virus by extracting the infected cells and then he would proceed with the tainted cells and subject them to various amounts and measurements. Frank was doing his best to concentrate on the task before him but it was increasingly difficult. His headache had escalated to a migraine and he was at the mercy of terrible bouts of coughing. He realized he actually needed a sample of the virus itself. Frank snapped his fingers. The tea! He went downstairs to get the tea Columbia said Riff had made for him. It was sure to be laced with traces of the virus and after analyzing it he discovered it was. Frank knew he had to hurry the infection was spreading. He soon began to shiver violently and he draped the blanket he brought from downstairs over him. It was really hard to think in this condition. His head felt like it was in fog.

Columbia sat downstairs in her room watching Frank on the T.V monitor to make sure he was ok. She felt so sorry for him. She decided against Frank's warning and decided she would go down and check on him. When she arrived he was sitting on a stool huddled over tightly clutching the blanket around him, still shivering.

"I just came to see if you're alright"

"Could you hand me a tissue I Th-think I-I 'm going to....Ahhahhchoo!" Frank sneezed and grabbed for the tissues . As he did the blanket slid off him. He blew his nose which was raw by now and bent down to pick up the blanket. All of a sudden he was overcome with a wave of dizziness. He put one hand to his head and the other to the table to steady himself. He looked up at her sadly.

"I don't feel well at all"

"Frankie" She said Gently. " you really need to be in bed."

"But, what of the antidote?" Frank asked feeling utterly helpless. "I have yet to finish it."

"Don't worry" Columbia assured Frank. "You keep pretty good notes. I'll just follow them and with your instruction I'm sure I can figure it out."

Frank would have argued but felt much too weak. He let Columbia take him by the hand and lead him to the elevator and down to his room. They entered his room and Frank staggered toward the bed and practically fell into it. He crawled inside the blankets trying to envelop himself in warmth in hopes of fighting off the shivers that wracked his fever-chilled body. Columbia came and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" She implored him. "I d-don't know." Frank stuttered through chattering teeth. "I've n-never been s-sick like this."

" I know I'll get some more blankets."

She left the room but when she returned she saw all the sheets on Frank's bed were on the floor. Frank was moaning and feverishly tossing about.

"I'm so hot. I'm suddenly so hot."

Columbia rushed to his side and put her hand to his forehead. His fever was increasing.

"Oh god, Frankie! You're burning up!"

Frank just moaned in response. Columbia knew Frank's condition was getting worse by the hour. Who knew how long he'd have left? But what about the formula? How was she supposed to finish it without him? There was no way he could help her in his present state. Franks violent coughing fit interrupted her internal questioning. It sounded wet and harsh and terribly unhealthy. He was jerked forward helplessly, convulsing like an epileptic. It subsided soon after and he weakly fell back against the pillows. He lay there in pain. His head felt like it was going to explode. He realized that he could not get comfortable and found himself shifting this weight around on the bed rolling this way and that. This only made him more aware of how much his body ached. So he just lay there quietly.

Columbia knew she had to act fast. She assured Frank everything was going to be fine and rushed to the lab. She went through the notes and discovered most of the work was already done. She was right about Frank's notes. They were impeccable. The diagrams were neat and everything. He must really be a perfectionist she thought. Even at death's door his research was immaculate. All Columbia needed to do was to generate the Transit Beam. It was already secured at zero the proper level to transport Telpus Root which was the last ingredient needed. She pulled the lever, prayed to god and held her breath. And then it seemed to her the Telpus Root was materializing before her very eyes. It appeared on the little stand attached to the contraption. She was almost afraid to touch it afraid it might evaporate or melt away or something. It did seem solid enough. There was no time to lose. Columbia carefully took the root and immersed it into the previously made solution and placed the liquid over the Bunsen burner for 5 minutes as the instructions directed her. She got one of Frank's hypodermic needles (Thank god for the grocery list on the wall or Frank might have run out) She filled the needled and ran up the stairs. She was panting and out of breath by the time she arrived but when she saw Frank barely conscious she knew she got there just in time. She found a vein and injected the medicine. Now all she could do was wait.

She hadn't realized she had fallen asleep until she heard Frank weakly calling her name. She quickly went to his bed. He still looked very sick but there was no doubt he was alive.

"Can I have some water?" He asked.

She put her hand to his cheek.

"I think your fever has broken!!" Columbia said exstatic.

She was sooo unbelievably relived. She went to the bathroom and came back with a glass of water and a thermometer. She took his temperature and it was normal. She hugged Frank who was now sitting up in bed.

"Oh Frankie ! You're not going to die. *I* got to save your life."

She squealed with joy.

"Please Columbia, I still have a headache"

Columbia apologized and said she would leave Frank to rest. She got up and as she was leaving Frank called her. "Yes, frankie?"

"Thank you" He said sincerely. "for noy letting me die"

"No problem." Columbia said casually. And closed the door quietly.

Hi. Wow ...you know there is this thing called proof reading. ..yeah...I think that maybe I should have done that.....maybe ...just maybe. So just for anyone who cares ( mainly me) the last line should be "thanks for NOT letting me die." yeah ok Im done

VERY clever and well written! I do hope you will share more in the future!

You kept the characters very true to themselves, which is something I always appreciate! :innocent:

~Frack

• 7 years later...

Dammmnn...

I am lucky, everyone's lucky (only Frank isn't) BUAHAHAHAHH

Really, I loved it!

Do you want me to draw him sneezing?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for posting again, just wanted to say I just read this for a milionth time and I still love it very much.

Do you write anything besides sneezefics? I guess you already know you're talented.

I wrote a ton of Rocky Horror fics back in the day, only a few had sneezing in the. I have also wtitten some Jem and the holograms sneeze fics about The Stingers.

Thank you for posting. I think its amazing that you like my fic so much! :)

• 1 month later...

OHHHH I AM HAVING A MOMENT............:hyper:

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for one of these. :notworthy:

Archived