Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dark Angel

Kitty

Oh my Wicked Angel, for a few moments an irrational fear of the darkness gripped me, that mere trace of footfalls upon my hardwood floor, but then the scent of you. Acknowledging the earthy odor upon your clothing, you came to me carrying with you scents of the night as well. My darling, finally you have come to me again. Stars clinging to you as if you have, in fact, fallen from the heavens.

Gathering me into your arms, cradling me closely to your chest, oh yes, my vampire, you alone know how desperately I need to be properly pleasured. You alone know my body aches for your immortal touch. And I do ache, my darling… pressing my firm body against you feeling you grow hard in spite of the control over your own desires. Your strong hands clasp my hips sliding up my smooth naked legs, to the round firmness of my behind, holding my entire form tightly against your own. My pulse thrums through my chest, wetting your own blood lust as incendiary heat spreads across my skin.

Kissing my full mouth, gently at first, then more forcefully, I respond, tongues meeting and twining, a gentle duel. Your sharp teeth graze my lower lip but do not break the skin, surely my legs will not support me. Growing dizzy and short of breath our kiss continues; your long fingers exploring the length of my naked back, their tips gently tracing my backbone, exploring the curve of hip, cupping my ass, running back up only to become lost in my dark tresses. Pulling my hips into tighter contact with you, I wantonly part my legs slightly to bring my kitty closer to the fabric of your clothing and your sex.

Breaking our embrace, you hold me at arms length smiling wickedly and stroke the bridge of your nose, a deep, penetrating sneeze erupting, hanging for a moment, “Haaauuhhptishhahhh!” and then another, “Ahhhhtuuphhhchisshhh”. One hand on each shoulder, continuing to hold me at a small distance, observing the power of your effect as gooseflesh spreads in a hot fire across my skin. You brush a strand of hair from my cheek with your fingertips, tracing the contour of my jaw, my slender neck, my shoulder. Running your long fingers over my breasts, tracing the outer curve, then exploring the soft undersides, you note the light sweat which now rests under each firm breast. Pressing and rolling each nipple gently between your thumb and forefinger; they harden at your touch. I am writhing in your arms how, clasping and unclasping my hands in your hair, my nails sliding to your back and digging in, bending your head to kiss each breast, your mouth lingering, hotly, you lick each firm nipple lightly, then encircle each hard nub in turn with your lips, sucking gently, then flicking with your tongue. I moan and say one word, “Please” My response presses you to take more of my breast into your mouth and your teeth pierce my flesh. My nipples harden farther and a flush spreads across my chest as I pull your head tighter to my breast causing your fangs to sink deeper into my skin…

Tasting the sweetness of life, surging though you is a new beginning and yet, such a familiar feeling. Your head so clear and mind focused on both your purpose and intent, you draw upon the wounds tasting me deeply, running your tongue across the roof of your mouth, savoring my fluid which gives life.

Again you push me away, holding me at arms length. Approvingly you take in my small, firm belly, the smooth bare skin leading invitingly to the joining of my thighs. I stand submissively before you, my legs slightly apart as you stroke the bridge of your nose yet again for me. Gently you caress the edge of your nostrils, the dust having taken over for you and you are enthralled by the desire to sneeze as well as the pleasure it will give me. You desire me to squirm within your grip as you hold me tightly again and sneeze openly, penetratingly, Haaaapchisshhhahhhh!” The very fiber of my physical form is shaken, vibrating in harmony with the sound of desperation as you are taken again by another unstoppable need to sneeze, placing my finger under your nose, I smile wickedly and bless you, my composure regained for a moment…

You laugh, a rich thundering laugh, "Bless me or curse me, my sweet vixen and the result shall be the same…”

Great story but I'm getting dejavu from it, have you posted this on another site before or am I completely nuts? lol

Good memory and thank you for the compliment - there is actually Part I posted on Serotica entitled 'A Vampire's Sneeze' by Kitty and then for a time on my own site before I took it down. I believe I had a Part II up as well - this would begin Part III for anyone who does remember the others.

Part I begins...

Again by the window he came, a lithe spirit, a dark haired angel of the night, observing her. She was absolutely intriguing, this feminine mortal creature. So unlike the others he had seen more times than he cared to remember. Behind the dark green velvet drapes, he waited patiently for her to come into the private sanctity of her boudoir. The room in which she would share with him – unknowing –her innermost thoughts, dreams, and fantasies.

and this was my inspiration at the time -

:innocent:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... thank you... :innocent:

How your words melt me, darling kitty. Dueling tongues.. :innocent: Your way with words is incredible. An artist of the english language, you are..

Evie

Archived