Sneeze Fetish Forum

Windows

shygreeneyes

A young man stands at the blackboard. As he finishes the sentence, a hand goes up behind him. He turns to acknowledge it, thick blond pony tail swinging behind him.

"Why is that?" a girl asks, from the front row.

The man pauses. The expectation on the student's face turns to puzzlement. "Mr. H? Why is that?"

Still there is silence.

Near the door, a woman pauses to watch. She can see why he does not answer, and smiles in anticipation.

His eyelids flutter. His head tilts back slightly, and he raises a hand toward his face. The hand does nothing to obscure the woman's view of his fine profile.

His nostrils flare outward in a quick, sharp inhalation, and then the long silence is delightfully broken. A second sneeze follows almost immediately.

The man rubs at his nose with a forefinger, mutters something about chalk dust, and, finally, answers the question addressed to him almost a minute earlier.

The woman turns away from the door, and smiles.

Bondi, Razman, Casey, and anybody else who was chatting the other night, here's the first story in answer to your challenge.

Okay, I don't know what this is, but I LIKE IT!!!  ;)

Aww! That's so sweet! Basically, this is the first in a series of short descriptive pieces. I'll try to post more as frequently as possible.

Archived