Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Complications" - Weiss Kreuz Fic

Neesan

There is much Weiss-love going around and having introduced Frack to it, I thought I should add in my own fic. Only this one has Brad. Though I love Aya and Schu-Schu to death, I REALLY love Bradou! In case anyone is curious to who he is, I got piccies!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/cho...hi/bradga57.jpg (Him looking all yummy!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/cho...shi/oavbrad.jpg (From the OAV looking REALLY hot!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/cho...ongthinking.jpg (And this pose... is just a LOT of hot.)

No spoilers of the series, though I think this takes place during the OAV. No yaoi, and like one "damnit" :blushing: So, what - PG-13? Anyway, enjoy!!

- - - - - -

“Aw, can’t we keep him?” Omi was dripping from head to toe, the raging storm outside had given him a late night shower.

Youji pet the small brown puppy in the younger assassin’s hands with a soft smile. “Well, I don’t see why not. Ugh! He’s still wet, though.”

“And wet dogs smell.” Aya looked up from the papers he was reading on the couch, his nose wrinkled just a little at the thought. “Don’t forget we have two jobs and not enough time to take care of a dog.” His violet eyes returned to the paper, as if that settled the matter.

Turning around and wiping his hand on his black pants to shake off the damp feeling from the dog, Youji sighed at their leader. “Atleast let him stay the night. The storm isn’t letting up and we can’t do much now.”

Aya didn’t move his eyes off his work, though he muttered, “whatever.”

A bright smile broke through Omi’s once pouting lips, holding the dog closer to his chest. “Thank you, Aya! Come on, little guy, let’s get you cleaned up.”

- - - - - -

Pulling back the light tan sleeve of his suit, Brad Crawford looked at his watch and frowned. “Just a few more minutes and they’ll all be asleep.”

Schuldich looked over from the driver’s seat at his boss, a long sigh escaping his parted lips. “Damn. I should be sleeping or doing something constructive right now.” One of his hands rested on the steering wheel, the other folded and half out the opened window.

“I thought I asked you to stop complaining, Schuldich.” Closing his eyes behind his glasses, Brad leaned back in the passenger seat and crosses his arms over his chest. “This shouldn’t take long, so you can do whatever you want when we are finished.”

The red-haired german let out an soft “hmph” and turned his head to the flower shop that they were parked across from. The storm that night had already let up, leaving behind small puddles in its wake. Schuldich was glad that the rain had stopped, it was one thing to be working so late, but worse if he had to get soaked in the process.

“So, we just need to hack into their computer, copy their files and we’re done?”

“Yes.” Brad didn’t open his eyes when answering, mentally counting down the time when all four Weiss assassins would be in deep slumber. He had predicted the time the night before, forcing the vision to come to him.

When his mental alarm clock went off, he lifted his sleeve once more before checking the time. “Let’s go.” He started to Schuldich as his hand went to open the car door.

The two Schwarz members went across the street to the flower shop, heading for the back where Schuldich stepped in to pick the lock of the door. It didn’t take long before he put the single metal tool in his pocket where he got it from. “You think they would have better security.” He sneered a smile and opened the door quietly, peering around inside before fully swinging it open.

Brad, instead of vocally responding, sent his reply right to Schuldich’s mind. ‘It would look suspicious if it was. They don’t know that we know about this place yet.’

Ah, you’re right.’ Schuldich mentally agreed as they closed the door behind them, slipping then into the downstairs which was the main part of the Weiss hideout.

Schuldich pulled out a small flashlight from his coat pocket and shone it around the room in a slow sweeping motion. Illuminating the large TV, couch, and finally in the back corner which was the computer. He and Brad moved over to the spot, though his pathway was obstructed by an end table, his hips hitting against it. A loud thud echoed through the room and caused them both to stop.

Schuldich!’ Brad mentally yelled out, turning his head sharply behind him. ‘Quickly see if any of them woke!’ He braked the order, his hand slipping into the inside of his suit to place his hand on the butt of his gun.

Sorry!’ Snapping back, Schuldich let his mind wander to the four Weiss members, checking to see if they were still asleep. ‘No one woke up. Though the red-head is having a really nice dream.’

Enough. Let’s get this done. And be quiet.’ Pulling his own flashlight from his jacket, he turned back around and followed the light to the computer. ‘I’ll work on the computer, you keep watch here.’

Yes, sir.’ Rolling his eyes, Schuldich walked to the stairway, leaning his back against the wall once there. He knew the Weiss members were in deep sleep and didn’t think he had to worry about anything for the time being.

A moment later, however, a series of soft padding thumps from the stairs caught his attention and caused him to swing his body and light tword the sound. The light hit on a small brown puppy, long tongue hanging out it’s opened and happy mouth.

Smirking softly, Schuldich squatted down as the puppy came up to him, his free hand coming down on the dog’s head to scratch behind its ears. “Hey there.” He whispered very quietly, picking the dog up into his arms so it wouldn’t make any sounds. He supposed the noise had brought attention to the dog, though it was only a puppy and didn’t realize that he and brad were intruders. Schuldich frowned in thought, he didn’t know the Weiss team had any pets...

Turning to walk back to Brad, Schuldich looked over the brunette’s shoulder with a impatient look. He didn’t even hack into the main part yet. ‘Taking long enough?’

They have a lot of security on it, what do you expect?’ Brad’s eyes were glued to the screen, his fingers flying across the keyboard as quietly as he could.

Brad’s eyes then squinted very slightly, a soft intake of breath through his nose in the form of a sniffle went by his attention, his mind on the computer only. He didn’t notice that the sniff was his body’s attempt to stop the rapidly building itch that began in the back of his nose.

It wasn’t until the last moment did Brad realize he had to sneeze. His mind was so absorbed into hacking into the computer he didn’t notice anything else. His hand left the keyboard as his breath hitched sharply, just making it in time to pinch off the sound into a stifled double, “hiii’xcht-Ng’cht!”

Hey! You told me to be quiet!’ Schuldich smirked behind Brad’s head, watching as it jolted forward in somewhat of a violent fashion. The sneezing wasn’t loud at all, like most things, Brad had control over it.

The red-head waited for a reply, but didn’t get one. Shrugging his shoulders, he looked down to the computer-laminated puppy and smiled gently. His attention was brought back to the American, who gave another soft - “. . .hii-xtch. . . ‘kxcht!”

Raising a curious brow at the back of Brad’s shivering body, Schuldich looked up to the ceiling as if he could see through it. ‘Don’t tell me the flowers are bothering you!’

Brad’s eyes opened carefully, the lids heavy from the force of the violent and sudden sneezes. Schuldich’s voice cut into his head, making his eyes narrow in anger. ‘Of course not! I. . .’

His train of thought stopped there, feeling the tickle build up once more, even though his forefinger and thumb kept his nose tightly pinched. His sneezes weren’t usually very loud, but he didn’t want to make any noise at the moment.

When the building tickle began to go away, his hand fell from his face, sniffling softly as he went back to work. ‘Just keep watch.’ He reminded Schuldich as his hands resumed working on the keyboard.

His mind was vaguely aware of the itching that started in his nose once more, his nose wrinkling under his glasses to try and hold it back. He started to wonder if it really was the flowers that were getting to him, there were so many types in the shop. Though he had been known to be allergic to only one thing...

“Uh oh.” Schuldich whispered softly. He had been linked to Brad’s mind still, and what the american just thought made him freeze.

Turning his head slightly to the side, Brad was about to inquire what was going on, but the tickle had grown and made his breath catch sharply. His eyes tightly closed, lips opening with a deep intake of breath. His hand covered his nose and mouth, just as the sneeze hit him. “Hiih-mphh! H’tchmph! Uhhh. . .” Blinking back a sheen of water that covered his eyes, he turned in the chair fully to Schuldich and his eyes opened wide in surprise.

Backing away from Brad, Schuldich had the puppy that wandered to him with a look of both horror and amusement on his face. ‘You’re allergic to dogs?’ Schuldich mentally asked Brad, not knowing if he should panic or laugh.

Brad felt the conflicting emotions of the german and anger flashed over his face. ‘This is a serious problem! I can’t concentrate on the computer if I’m. . .’ His thought was cut off as his forefinger and thumb pinched his nose closed, body jerking in the chair as the feeling once more took over him. “. . . ‘xcht-n’xcht. . . hii’NGXT!”

Schuldich mentally cursed as he set the puppy down, looking around nervously. Brad’s sneezes were getting more desperate and louder, and he knew they wouldn’t stop any time soon. ‘Shit... Brad. Let’s just try this some other time.’

His eyes locked on to Brad who just nodded his head, eyes not open and breathing was shaken and unstable. Schuldich leaned forward to shut off Omi’s computer, taking a hold of Brad’s arm and helping him from the chair. He did a quick scan of the Weiss members and was glad they were all still asleep. ‘Let’s go.’

Brad nodded once more, his opened lips pulling in deep breaths as his nose stayed shut. Schuldich helped him up the stairs, it didn’t take his ability to read minds to tell that Brad was about to go into another fit.

Before reaching the backdoor, Brad’s free hand pulled a soft white handkerchief out of his breast pocket and switched hands, so the cloth was pinched over his nose.

Yo-you have hair all over you!’ He mentally yelled to Schuldich, his eyes watering with itchy tears, unable to see where exactly they were going. Even if he was now covered with the hair that was fixed to Schuldich from being side by side, it was the only way he was able to get out.

Ah, hold on. We’re almost out.’ Schuldich opened the backdoor quietly just as Brad’s shoulders began to hitch with soft gasps of breath through his open mouth. Pulling Brad outside, his arms left from his leader to relock the door.

Brad felt the cool breeze from outside brush through his dark hair and knew they had made it out before the assault on his sinuses would not hold back any more. “Hiii’kxnt - NGXT!. . .” His eyes were able to open enough to start back to the car, before feeling Schuldich take his arm once more and hurried them back.

“Geeze, Brad!” Schuldich laughed softly once they crossed the road, Brad’s face still half-buried into the soft cloth.

“Shu-shut u-uhhhh-up!” Brad’s words struggled, the feeling was not going away. “I-huuh... huhh’tcsht-ktschht!”

Schuldich turned his head to the slightly taller man and felt kinda sorry for him. His glasses slipped down to the middle of his nose, his hair was more mussed than normal, and his visible face was twisted in what looked like pain.

Opening the side door, he let Brad slip into the seat before walking around to his side. Without thinking of brushing the hair off, and just wanting to get back to their place, Schuldich pulled the car keys from his pocket and opened the door to get in.

Just as the German sat down, he was greeted with Brad’s more open sneezes now that they didn’t have to be quiet.

Still keeping his nose buried in the handkerchief, Brad’s body jerked violently with the fit. “Hii-K’STCHH! K’TCHHT!” Each sound was hard and sharp, and to Schuldich it sounded rather painful. “Uhh. . . Hiii’ktschht-kschht-KTSCHHT! Uh. . . you had to pick ub the dog, didn’t you?” His words were muffled behind the cloth, not to mention all the sneezing had stuffed him up as well.

“Well, I didn’t know you were allergic to them.” Tossing Brad a half-smirk, Schuldich started the car and pulled into the street.

Sniffing, Brad pulled the handkerchief from his nose and gave it a few hard rubs. “I never really thought you needed such information.” Huffing softly, Brad sniffed a few more times, the itch was still there, though it wasn’t growing or fading. Very irritable. He hated that weakness that he had, or any for that matter. But neither allergies nor sneezing were something he could control. Therefore, he hated it.

Lifting a hand to remove his glasses and set them on his lap, his other hand fisted to rub the itchy tears that blurred his vision. The last time he was around a dog was when he was in America at an old client’s house, though he got out as soon as he could. It had never been this bad before.

“You alright?” Schuldich looked over for a second, before his gaze went back to the road.

“I’m fine.” Brad muttered softly, his fist falling from his pink-tinged eyes. “I ju-uhh. . . just need a shower. . .” His lips parted with a sharp breath, his head snapping forward as the dormant itch made it’s presence known. “Hih-KTSCCH! Ktschhh-K’SCCHHT! Damnit!”

Schuldich kept his eyes straight, though his smirk was pulling his lips upwards into a full-blown smile. “Gesundheit.”

When Brad’s eyes opened, he narrowed them in the german’s direction. “Just ged us... hiih’ktschht!. . . hobe.” Sniffling as he brought the handkerchief back up to his nose to rub it again, the same pink tinge that claimed his eyes now spread to the victim of the abusive rubbing.

“Sure thing, boss.” Schuldich chuckled to himself as a thought crossed his mind. He liked seeing his leader in such a helpless state, the fact that he had to help Brad out of the flower shop had made him almost giddy. Who knows, he thought to himself still listening to Brad’s sniffling, maybe I’ll start hanging around pet shops more before I come home...

DSKFJDKFJKFHSDJ!!!!

Okay, WTF, that was all about some HUGE PILES OF WRONG.....GAH, CRAWFORDOU!!!

I'm gonna die now....yes. DIE. WTF. ARGH........I've never been all SDKFJLDKFJ over THREE people from the same damned series!!!

*ahem*

Write more Brad or I"ll have Schu come mind-fuck you. :blushing:

~Frack

:blushing: Oh, I'm totally going to write more Brad. :blushing: Maybe give him a cold, some more allergies... Uh oh, he's glaring at me now. :innocent:

OMFG I'm not even fangirling over Weiss and I'm all squee-ing about it. LMAO! Though I'm HAPPY to, because it's all hard to write anything else at the moment. *loves on Bradou* I'm glad you djkasjkskl over him too. :blushing:

Oh, total and complete YAYness! I justlove cute guys with glasses, quite especially when they have crazy allergies, and even more so when it's in the least convenient of times. Much hotness on Brad, no doubt.

Cute typo - "The last time he was around a god was when he was in America..." Now, Anime boys allergic to Gods is something I wanna see. =)

Oh, total and complete YAYness! I justlove cute guys with glasses, quite especially when they have crazy allergies, and even more so when it's in the least convenient of times. Much hotness on Brad, no doubt.

Cute typo - "The last time he was around a god was when he was in America..." Now, Anime boys allergic to Gods is something I wanna see. =)

Oh me too! he's totally my type in the kinda-dory look and I so loved him much when I started watching.

Oh man!!! LOL! Frack beta'ed and told me about it, but I kept passing it up, though I fixed it now. *sheepish grin* Or you know, anime boys allergic to all of god's creation would be just as wonderful. :blushing:

Oh my GOSH!!! That was the coolest thing in the world. Brad Crawford is my favorite character in the whole seires and you captured him so completely. And I would DIE if you gave him a cold! This was just so perfect I can't believe it. Thank you so much for sharing.

Oh my GOSH!!!  That was the coolest thing in the world.  Brad Crawford is my favorite character in the whole seires and you captured him so completely.  And I would DIE if you gave him a cold!  This was just so perfect I can't believe it.  Thank you so much for sharing.

Eeee, thank you!!! *massive blushes* :blushing: I'm so glad you liked it and oh, I must give him a cold now because he is just too much fun to write. :blushing:

SO FRICKING HOT, Kisa, wtf. When Frack told me you were writing this while we were OCing last night, I about died. Ehehee. Oh my god, I love the way you spelled his sneezes. Very strangled and controlled and UNFH I must tackle him.

Also, awww the glasses slipping down his nose. AWWWW.

Noice work!

SO FRICKING HOT, Kisa, wtf. When Frack told me you were writing this while we were OCing last night, I about died. Ehehee. Oh my god, I love the way you spelled his sneezes. Very strangled and controlled and UNFH I must tackle him.

Also, awww the glasses slipping down his nose. AWWWW.

Noice work!

When Frack told me that you were drawing him I like totally starting kick-ass writing on it because I TOTALLY fangirled!! I'm glad I still had a dormat WK-fangirl still in me, which of course, is all Brad's doing. *GIGGLE*

:blushing: Yay!!! I'm very glad you liked it and trust me, there will me lots more. Mwahaha!!!! :blushing:

Oh come on now, Kisa-chan. WK will NEVER fucker off and you know it. It's your fault that I'm all SDKJFDSKJFH over Schuldich AND Aya AND Brad. WTF, you whore!!

*EATS YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!*

~Frack :blushing:

Kitty - Actually I just started (3 pages, woo!) on a Brad-cold fic! B) So that will be coming soon! (Like me...ERRRR, I MEAN...) And thank you muchly! B)

Fraaaaaaaack - Hahahahahaha! I would say I'm sorry, but I SO AM NOT!! HAHAHA! I'm glad I got you to like Brad, for I love him to death. B)

Archived