Sneeze Fetish Forum

Buildups/Hithched Breaths

gonnasneeze

Guest FriarTom

I wouldn't call what I have as "build-ups". I can sense a sneeze tickle up to 5 minutes away or so. If I'm alone and impatient, I'll induce it out (tissue method). If not, the tickle will build and wane, build and wane, until it rips into a sneeze.

Pax,

FT

If not, the tickle will build and wane, build and wane, until it rips into a sneeze.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds like fun. :D

I don't, unless I'm alone - then I play a game and see how long I can't hold it off. But normally, very little buildup.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sneezy kitty

i don't build up too much. maybe just one hitched breath but when i'm inducing that's a different story. one of my friends though, she builds up a bunch like in those cartoons. maybe 5 times! it gets a bit annoying but the sneeze is :yes: ...

I don't normally build up, but gosh I think it's cute when others do it, it's so sweet to watch them go all blank and stuff, and adds to the anticipation. When I tried inducing once, I got loads of buildup, but I think that's coz I didn't know how to do it, and then I wouldn't sneeze for ages. Normally I don't build up at all, just get a tickle and know when I'm going to sneeze, and then either prevent it or just sneeze like the next breath.

I don't usually have much of a buildup when I sneeze. I do however love to see it from others...especially the guys. :drool: It's so cute to see the look on their faces as they wait for the sneeze.

LISA

• 11 months later...

Wow, I didn't even know there are people who don't biuldup! :rolleyes: All people I've known and seen have had buildups. :lol: I guess I'm just spoiled. :)

My build-ups are about 2 seconds long.

• 2 weeks later...

I looooooooove buildups. My boyfriend has a really cute one where he rubs his nose, his eyes narrow, and then he goes "heh-heh-heh-CHOO!' Sometimes he has up to 5 "heh"s!

I love him so much, sneezes and all. :lol:

Guest Luvsneezing88
Build-ups are great. Nothing sexier than a man visibly trying to fight a sneeze, and eventually failing miserably.

I just couldn't agree more!!

I don't have much of a build-up myself, but I looove it in others, especially guys, and if he's in addition is hot, there is nothing that sexy!! It's almost like the build-up is better than the actual sneeze, sometimes.. :lol:

I agree. Build-ups are 90% of the fun for me. Especially from the guys. :lol: There's nothing more adorable than a man caught mid-sentence, trying to fight off a sneeze.

As for me, lately I've had this thing where I will start having hitched breathing and then the sneeze will go away. I guess that's considered a false start, but that seems to happen to me more than actually sneezing.

I rarely sneeze, and on the rare occasion when I do, there is not a build up. But, my boyfriend lately has been sneezing a lot, with the most fantastic build ups and flared nostrils. I truly enjoy them; however, I felt guilty once because he sneezed for five hours, and two hours into the fit, between sneezes, he complained about how miserable he was. Oh, well. I enjoyed the build ups and sneezing nonetheless. Was in Starbucks the other day and a gentleman started uncontrollably coughing. After about 30 seconds of dry coughing he suddenly through back his head and sprung forward with an uncovered Hechoo. I'm undecided if I like the coughing buildup because this man really sounded strained and uncomfortable.

I rarely sneeze, and on the rare occasion when I do, there is not a build up. But, my boyfriend lately has been sneezing a lot, with the most fantastic build ups and flared nostrils. I truly enjoyed his sneezing. However, I felt guilty once because he sneezed for five hours, and two hours into the fit, between sneezes, he complained about how miserable he was. Oh, well. I enjoyed the build ups and sneezing nonetheless.

I was in Starbucks the other day and a gentleman started uncontrollably coughing. After about 30 seconds of dry coughing he suddenly threw back his head and sprung forward with an uncovered Hechoo. I'm undecided if I like the coughing buildup because this man really sounded strained and uncomfortable.

I rarely sneeze, and on the rare occasion when I do, there is not a build up. But, my boyfriend lately has been sneezing a lot, with the most fantastic build ups and flared nostrils. I truly enjoyed his sneezing. However, I felt guilty once because he sneezed for five hours, and two hours into the fit, between sneezes, he complained about how miserable he was. Oh, well. I enjoyed the build ups and sneezing nonetheless.

I was in Starbucks the other day and a gentleman started uncontrollably coughing. After about 30 seconds of dry coughing he suddenly threw back his head and sprung forward with an uncovered Hechoo. I'm undecided if I like the coughing buildup because this man really sounded strained and uncomfortable.

How guilty do you think I feel now? :drool: I love them when they're miserable! And two hours..... <_<

Do you remember how long time it was between each sneeze? ^_^

The man in Starbucks....poor thing. :twisted: (nyeheheh... :blushing: )

Tnanks a lot for telling this!!! ^________________^ :hug:

I looooooooove buildups. My boyfriend has a really cute one where he rubs his nose, his eyes narrow, and then he goes "heh-heh-heh-CHOO!' Sometimes he has up to 5 "heh"s!

I love him so much, sneezes and all. :D

that is really cute! I love it when a hot guy gets the hitched breath, that makes me :drool: and I also just adore the build ups :wub:

How guilty do you think I feel now? :drool: I love them when they're miserable! And two hours..... :wub:

Do you remember how long time it was between each sneeze? ^_^

It was no more than 5 minutes between each round of sneezes, and he sneezed in multiples, usually three times. Then I'd hand him a kleenex; he'd blow, clear his throat, settle back on the bed propped up against a pillow and try to watch whatever was on television, and then start the build up and sneezing all over again.

The man in Starbucks....poor thing. :D (nyeheheh... >:D )

Yeah, I didn't see him today. But another gentleman at Starbucks today kept blowing his nose into a blue hankie. We're in the midst of a pretty bad ragweed season. But this gentleman also smokes, and I was sitting outside enjoying the sunshine while drinking my coffee and pretending to write. But this gentleman's nose blowing distracted me, and when I looked up he let out two wet Ah choo, ah choo into the blue hankie. His eyes were watery, and he also looked miserable. Finally, he gave up trying to enjoy the outdoors and his cigarette, and got in his car and left.

Tnanks a lot for telling this!!! ^________________^ :hug:

It was no more than 5 minutes between each round of sneezes, and he sneezed in multiples, usually three times. Then I'd hand him a kleenex; he'd blow, clear his throat, settle back on the bed propped up against a pillow and try to watch whatever was on television, and then start the build up and sneezing all over again.

3 sneezes every five minutes for 5 hours?? :twisted: And feeling miserable to boot! Woohohoo! :yay:

I just love and adore them when others (male) are sneezing. And the more the better. And false-starts. All that pre-sneeze jazz might be even better to me than the actual sneeze.

I sneeze with buildup every time, and often they are ridiculously long - just freezing completely and waiting with that dumbass pre-sneeze face of mine.

Yup, love the build-up. It's the sexiest part of the sneeze.

I have quite long build-ups when I sneeze, especially when I induce.

Archived