Sneeze Fetish Forum

dunno if i can do this or not...

vampire_sneeze

i wish i could...some'd be good fictions,but i don't remember them fully enough...good idea 'tho mate :winkkiss:

anyone else want to do an RP with me?

so..... I guess your REJECTING me? Ill role play with you. Ill rock your world! Ill sneeze your brains out!!

but.... Im old....

I suppose your not interested. :winkkiss:

your point being? i've had some good RPers come off this site,and they did fine

Hey, hey...retract claws. :winkkiss: It wasn't meant in a negative way! You just don't know our Sternuto (but we love ya Sternuto, and you know it!).

Edited to add: That wasn't meant in a negative way towards you either, Sternuto. Just a joke. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Count me in on the role play as well, but only if you're 18+. My e-mail is in my profile. or send me a PM through the forum.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

ok,i don't do fandoms and i'm under 18,but i do pg13 originals such as: Fudal Japan,Medievil and modern if wanted(all in winter) or if you have a sugestion,just tell me and i'll think about it

• 3 weeks later...
I will RP with anyone anytime, I just really really prefer to do fandom character type RP.

What type of fandoms are you interested in? I'm nosy! :D

Just a couple of suggestions. Try the jr. board maybe. Or maybe sites/forums that are specifically for the types of RP that you are looking for? I know that then it would be bringing the fetish into a "non-fetish" place, but....

I guess what I am saying (not knowing about RP- but just making a guess) is that the more specifics that you are looking for the harder it is to find. You are looking for someone into RP, familiar with a fandom that you are familiar with and able and willing to connect with your schedule.

I was just thinking that if you who to a site/forum that is specifically for the fandom(s) that you are looking for that perhaps you would have someone familiar with the fandom, and that you might find some people that like to RP and can connect with your schedule.

Just a thought. Best of luck.

Archived