Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests for any artist

Pseudosneeze

KawaiiKitty did a good job drawing the Digimon season 1 version of Mimi. Any takers on the season 2 version?

Hey, I'll do it. :) I'm not sure if I can get it online soon, so if anyone else wants to do it first (/better :lol:), I won't freak out. :)

Anything specific situation you want her put in? :laugh::innocent:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have any specific ideas, but you could look to Otaku's fics for inspiration, if something works for you.

Aw, I'm flaterred :(

Here's an unusual one to add to the request list: The pink-haired chick from the E-surance commercials.

• 1 month later...

Some requests have been fulfilled, others have yet to be noticed. Here's the ones I'd still like to see. Ones in bold are of higher priority.

Final Fantasy- Aerith Gainsborough, Rikku, Yuna, Lulu, Yuffie

Kingdom Hearts- Kairi, Namine

Lupin The Third- Fujiko Mine

Digimon- Yolei Inoue, Angewomon

King Of Fighters- Mai Shiranui

MegaMan: NT Warrior- Maylu, Roll.EXE

Gundam Wing- Relena Peacecraft

Inuyasha- Sango

Battle Of The Planets (Gatchaman)- Princess (Jun The Swan)

Voltron- Princess Allura

Case Closed (Detective Conan)- Rachel Moore (Ran Mouri)

Fullmetal Alchemist- Winry Rockbell

Sailor Moon- any of the Sailor Scouts

GI Joe- Scarlett, Baroness

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- April O'Niel

Avatar: The Last Airbender- Katara, Toph

Kappa Mikey- Lilly, Mitsuki

X-Men Evolution- Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey

DC Comics- Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Catwoman, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Giganta, Black Canary

DBZ- Videl, Bulma, Android 18

Pokemon- Misty, Ash's mom, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, May, Marina, Hikari

Tenchi Muyo- any of the girls

Video Games- Zelda, Samus Aran, Princess Peach

Yu-Gi-Oh!- Dark Magician Girl, Mai Valentine

The Real Ghostbusters- Janine Melnitz

Disney- Ariel, Pocahontas, Miranda Wright (from Bonkers), Belle, Elastigirl, Violet Parr, Mulan

Naruto- Tsunade

Legion Of Superheroes- Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, Triplicate Girl

Teen Titans- Terra, Jinx, Bumblebee

Erin Esurance

Megas XLR- Kiva

Just a few ideas. Note that I'm NOT requesting these cos it's Pseudosneeze's thread and I don't want to steal his thunder. He can request these if he wants them.

Anyhoo:

Princess Fiona (HUMAN version)

Sleeping Beauty (her real name escapes me)

Beyblade: Mariah (series 2); pink-haired one whose name escapes me

Strange Dawn: Either of the 2 human girls

Alice (in wonderland)

Pokemon: Sabrina (psychic gym leader)

That's all for now. If anyone wants pictures for the more obscure ones just give me a shout.

I might do Sabrina. I had this retarded lesbian girlcrush on her waaay back when I was into Pokemon.

Really? Wow. If you did Sabrina. That'd be friggin cool.

Sabrina is actually one of the prettiest gym leaders. o_O; I think so. But. That's just...me. -trails off and runs off-

It isn't just you. Sabrina is HOT, that's why I suggested her. Garnet, if you draw her, I'd be over the moon! Your stuff is great.

P.S. I may have to scrub Mariah cos it's proving a bit hard to get any decent reference pictures.

Ooooooh, only 10 more posts till 100!

Me again. I am an UTTER spaz. Mariah is the pink-haired girl. The fit one from series 2 is Myriam. I am a FOOL!

042607kairy4.jpg

Here's a 5 min pic of Kairi pre-sneeze for the request list :heart: ...

Hope it looks like her o_O I've only played KH for an hour or so... *got stuck*

:winkkiss: OMG Awesome! That pic deserves it's own topic!

On a side note, I'd be willing to offer any help I can on KH, if you wished. I've beaten both games+chain of memories (which you'll either want to play or get a summary of if you don't want to get lost in KH II)

Lol! No way, that's just a quick pic... I wish I could draw more but I don't have much inspirations for characters I'm not extremely familiar with :winkkiss:

(Hehe tips for KH would be awesome! I'm kind of lame and got stuck in Tarzan land and gave up ages ago LOL... but I really want to beat both games so I can follow the fandom >3< there's so many nice KH fanarts around! Ah but by now I'll probably have to restart the game *swt*.)

For those of you requesting a picture of Nurse Joy from Pokemon, I've just posted one in the regular art board. I hope you like her :D

Guest red-rover

I've been out of practice for a while, but I'd be willing to give Dark Magician Girl and Mai Valentine a try.

mai valentine or dark magician girl would be good, actually. give it a shot!

YEAH YEAH YEAH! I've never seen your stuff, Red-Rover. It'll be an interesting experience. :dribble:.

Guest red-rover

The picture went a bit fuzzy from the scan, but I don't think it's too bad for my first attempt at her. Hope you all like it. :laugh:

scan0003.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this idea floating around in my head of sneezes happening in a crowded girl's locker room (like they have at schools, rec centers, public swimming pools, etc). Could be caused by a prank involving pepper/pollen in the air ducts, or a very contagious cold. Nothing messy, just lots of girls and lots of sneezes.

Archived