Sneeze Fetish Forum

There's Something About Kristy - (3 Parts)

Animeeze

• 3 months later...

Yo guys, I finally wrote it! I know that I said I was going to only do three parts. Im gonna stick with that for now, but I do want to leave the option of another story open.

This one is chock full of cheese and fun to write. I hope you guys enjoy it. Comments welcome, and constructive criticism, too. Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me. Peace out, enjoy the write.

------------------------

Theres Something About Kristy (3)

Derek sat down at the usual lunch table. As the last two months of his senior year approached, he and his friends tried to get as much fun in as possible.

Mike sighed. “Two more months guys. Think about that. Two more months. And you haven’t even gotten a girl yet, Dan.” Mike and Chris looked at each other and playfully chuckled. “Yeah, well prom’s coming up. And I plan on getting someone to go with me.” Dan replied.

Chris nodded while chewing a bite of his usual chicken sandwich. “Jen’s probably goin with me. She said she was pretty sure she could go.” They all nodded, and then there was a few seconds of silence. Derek knew they were waiting for him to talk.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’m gonna go to prom…” Derek muttered, awaiting the reaction. Mike spit coke all over the table. “Dammit, Mike, keep it in your mouth!” Chris yelled. Mike threw a napkin onto the spill and snickered. “Derek and his announcements always get me.”

“So, what are you going to do on prom night?” Dan asked.

“Well, Kristy is really shy you know…so she just wants to kind of hang out at my place. We never really did that before.”

Mike laughed. “You know what this has spelled all over it? That big three letter word…” Mike spelled the letters s, e, and x out with his hands and playfully punched Derek on the shoulder.

“Nah, guys. Kristy’s different. I want to wait for the right time, you know? She’s special…” Derek shrugged in slight confusion.

“Ahh, a sappy relationship. Gotta love those,” Chris said while taking another bite of his sandwich. Derek nodded. He was actually looking more foreword to this night than any other. A night. Alone. With Kristy. In his incredibly dusty basement. Derek couldn’t believe what he was in for.

-7:00, Saturday.

Derek pulled his car into the parking space. Kristy was in the passenger’s seat, rubbing her pink nostrils. “You alright, Kristy?” Derek asked. She nodded, gently pushed her glossy brown hair away, out of her eyes and looked at Derek. “You know that the pollen gets my allergies going…” She said, through slightly tear-filled eyes gently bringing a limp finger up to her needy nostrils. Derek couldn’t help but laugh. “What?” Kristy asked. “Haha, I couldn’t help but laugh at how cute you just were right there…” Kristy blushed and rubbed her nostrils before she headed into Derek’s house.

Derek helped his girlfriend take off her sweat jacket, revealing her bobbling cleavage in a skimpy tank top and black bra. Her young, full breasts were the perfect match to her full, round butt and her trim waist; an hourglass figure. Derek couldn’t help but wonder how he ever got a girl like Kristy.

They made their way to the basement and sat on the comfortable couch in front of Derek’s large plasma screen television.

“Alright so what do you want to watch…Dude Where’s my Car…or…There’s Something About Mary?” Kristy loved both of the movies and picked the latter while reaching for a slice of pizza. She brought the pizza close to her face in a pensive manner while slowy bringing forth a pepper shaker.

Derek watched her closely, heart pounding, as the most beautiful and precious girl he had ever met was about to set off her landmine of a nose.

She used her delicate fingers to shake the pepper container, and Derek watched as the pepper grains clouded up and gathered around her sensitive nostrils, ready to invade. Her gentle breathing unintentionally took in a noseful of the tickly grains. The busty teen adjusted her bra, jiggling her unintentionally teasing cleavage. Then, her nose started to quiver, slightly at first. Kristy’s bottom lip trembled, and her nostrils flared as the tease of the pepper in her nostrils tickled her closer and closer to a sneeze. “Hiiiaaa….heeehhhh….” She started to build-up as her bulging cleavage rose and fell with each desperate intake of air. She began to get up to leave the room but Derek stopped her. She looked at him as the pepper tickled her irritated nostrils over the edge. “Hiaaahhhaaa…heeehhhh….HIIIAAAAASHEEWWW!!!”

“Kristy…I….” Derek started to talk, almost unconsciously, while Kristy looked at him through tear filled eyes, desperately trying to fight off another teasing sneeze. “I like it when you sneeze.”

Derek was stunned at himself. Where did that come from? Did I just say that? All these thoughts swirled around in the confused young adult’s mind as his girlfriend looked at him, wriggling her nose. Derek stood up, looking down at Kristy. “I…” Kristy stopped him, with a concentrated look. “Derek…would you…want to make me sneeze?” Derek’s stomach did a backflip. Did he hear that right? Make her sneeze? Is this real?

Derek spoke in a somewhat urgent matter. “Kristy…you don’t have to do this…for me.” Kristy looked up at him, teary eyed and genuine. “No, Derek. I want to…really I do…” Derek wanted to embody this girl in gold. She was the most genuine, beautiful, and kind person he had ever met.

He kissed her on the cheek passionately and ran upstairs. He hurriedly looked around and grabbed a long feather he had on the floor of his cluttered room.

When he got downstairs, Kristy was laying on the couch. She had taken off her light blue tank top, displaying her plump cleavage in a black, lacy bra. “Kristy…” Derek blurted out emotionally as his girlfriend nodded her head.

Derek, passionate, straddled Kristy, who was lying down. He took the feather in his hand, glanced at Kristy’s amazing breasts, and slowly maneuvered the tickly tool into her right nostril. Derek could feel her nostrils tremor and wriggle as the feather gently wandered through her sensitive nostril. Derek could have screamed for joy as he stirred the feather with expertise, seeming to know which spots to tickle to make Kristy sneeze. He watched her nose tremble as one gentle, light teasing swipe seemed to trigger her nose. “Dereeee….heeeaaahhhhh…” The busty teenager sighed deeply, desperately trying to hold the sneeze back. Her breasts tantalizingly bobbled. Her sensitive nose twitched and her bottom lip quivered, as the feather softly stroked and teased her nose to climax. Here was Derek, sticking a feather into the super-sensitive nostrils of the girl that never sneezes. The girl that never sneezes. What a trip… Derek thought to himself.

Derek quickly snagged the pepper shaker off of the table as he continued to stroke the tickly walls of Kristy’s nostrils with the sharp feather. “Hiiiiihh….hheeeeehhhh…” Kristy was holding the sneeze back for some odd reason. Derek knew that it wasn’t intentional, but this girl was teasing him to death by holding back those rare sneezes.

Derek could hear the threads of his buxom girlfriend’s lacy bra snap with each desperate heave. He shook the pepper grains into her explosive but delicate nose and watched it twitch and wriggle as the tickle built and built. “Deeeeerreeeehh….t-thiiiissss…is….biiiiggg….hheeeeeeehhhhhh….” Derek went in for the kill. He pressed the “high” button on the ceiling fan, and the spinning wooden blades sent a barely visible cloud of irritating dust luckily floating directly towards Kristy. Derek tried his absolute best to control his loins as he watched the dust disappear into her twitching nostrils. He continued to gently tease the feather in her nostrils as he watched Kristy’s eyes open wide. He knew that the dust had tickled her nostrils a little too much, pushing her over the edge. Derek almost wanted to run and duck for cover, but he didn’t want to miss it.

“Heehhh….hiaaahhhhhh….heeeehhhhhh….heeeeaaaaaahhhhhh…” Kristy’s nose writhed and twitched and wriggled as all of the sneezy irritants teased and tickled her over the edge. “Heaaahhahaaaa….” Her tantalizing plump, round breasts almost spilled over her sexy bra. Her full, sexy thighs tauntingly quivered. Here it comes… Derek’s face was beat red as his dreams came true right before his eyes. “Haahhh…heeaaahhhhhaaaa…..” She took in a large breath of air, her bra strained terribly. Then there was a moment of silence. Derek unintentionally moved the soft, tickly feather ever so lightly, causing just enough of an irritating tickle to finish off the busty girl. “Heeahaahaaahaahahahaa….HHHHIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!” Kristy’s well-endowed chest bounced and jiggled as her tickled nose exploded. “HIIAAAHHH-SHEEEWWW HIIIAAAAAA-SHHHEWWWW!!!” Derek slid a finger under Kristy’s delicate but explosive nose. Kristy looked up at him, twitching nose, teary eyes, and a slightly embarrassed look on her face. “Thank you…” Derek said. Kristy smiled as she pulled up the straps on her bra to adjust, jiggling her full breasts. This girl will forever tease me to insanity… He thought to himself as he gave her a kiss.

-The Next Monday

The four friends sat down at their usual lunch table.

“So…how’d Saturday go, Derek?” Mike asked, playfully.

Derek smiled to himself. “Not bad, Mike. Not bad at all.”

:omg:

:drool:

Like...

:dead::dead::dead: *is pronounced dead at the scene* :stretcher:

You've outdone yourself. Again. Even quoting your best lines isn't enough to express my appreciation - the ENTIRE story was awesome!!! :wub:

But I'll stop being sappy now...

(P.S. I'm in love with Kristy.)

Oh yes!! Do you know how to write them or what?

I'm not going to be able to get this story out of my mind for a while. And for that, I thank you.

Thanks, guys. I enjoyed writing this one, I\'ll keep up the good work. I\'m contemplating some new material. Thanks too, zneeze, Kristy is pretty cool haha.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I love it so so so so so much!. I'm not saying you should do it, but what about a part where Derek has to sneeze instead of Kristy? Anyway, like I said, I luv it!!

CuteSneezeGirl

This. Is. Utterly. Perfect.

XD The idea, the writing, Kristy's sneezes... it's just too amazing. I really like it! :D

I love it so so so so so much!. I'm not saying you should do it, but what about a part where Derek has to sneeze instead of Kristy? Anyway, like I said, I luv it!!

Awesome story! Derek sneezing would be cool, too

• 5 months later...

Not really a fan of the whole "messing with her while she's sleeping" bit, but the closet scene more than makes up for it.

Actually, I liked ALL of it, even the parts without sneezing and/or holdbacks! It would be nice if this story were to keep going.

This was super amazing!! Thank you so much for writing it! <3

Kristy is wicked hot! I love the way she jiggles and strains her bra!

• 6 years later...

I know this is a REALLY old trilogy, but I must express my most sincere gratitude to you, Animeeze, for making this. This is probably the first actual ’sneeze-fic’, per se, that I’ve come across, and it still remains one of my absolute favourite sneeze-fics, if not my THE absolute favourite sneeze-fic, of all time. Thank you, for giving us this fic straight from the Paradise, Animeeze. :wub:

Saimou

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...