Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

I can't get the quote to work for some reason, but I think Haru would have a pretty powerful sneeze, but he would try to hold it in right up until the very end - suppressing any sign of buildup of breath-hitching, sometimes more successfully than other times - then when the sneeze finally came to a head, he would press his fist hard into his nose and mouth and hold the sneeze in until the very last second, where it would finally explode with a gruff, slightly muffled "HUSCH!!", which he would turn and aim down towards the ground behind him, trying to bring as little attention to it as possible. Probably just the one, though he reminds me of a photic person, for some reason.

How would Shinichi from Parayste sneeze? (I know he sneezes on the show but I want to hear someone else's headcanon anyway, haha).

I cant think of anything for Shinchi, but you're Haru HC is the same as mine, although I didn't imagine him as that bashful...really wanna make a one shot of him sneezingr now :3

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't get the quote to work for some reason, but I think Haru would have a pretty powerful sneeze, but he would try to hold it in right up until the very end - suppressing any sign of buildup of breath-hitching, sometimes more successfully than other times - then when the sneeze finally came to a head, he would press his fist hard into his nose and mouth and hold the sneeze in until the very last second, where it would finally explode with a gruff, slightly muffled "HUSCH!!", which he would turn and aim down towards the ground behind him, trying to bring as little attention to it as possible. Probably just the one, though he reminds me of a photic person, for some reason.

How would Shinichi from Parayste sneeze? (I know he sneezes on the show but I want to hear someone else's headcanon anyway, haha).

I cant think of anything for Shinchi, but you're Haru HC is the same as mine (I imagine a "USHH!") although I didn't imagine him as that bashful...really wanna make a one shot of him sneezing now :3

I think Shinichi would probably sneeze in stuttered triples, actually. Each one is probably similar, maybe something like "Hh...ih-hi'iTSCH!" with long pauses in between each one. There'd maybe be some little sniffles afterwards, depending on the weather.

Bob Schmidt from Flogging Molly?

I think Shinichi have a wettish sneeze, preceded by a few slightly vocalized build-ups. (I don't watch the show, I only googled up a few videos of him, so this is sure not to be influenced by the way he actually sneezes in the show!)

Jon Snow? (I don't know if he's been done before)

Edited by Watercolor Daydreams

I think Shinichi would probably sneeze in stuttered triples, actually. Each one is probably similar, maybe something like "Hh...ih-hi'iTSCH!" with long pauses in between each one. There'd maybe be some little sniffles afterwards, depending on the weather.

Bob Schmidt from Flogging Molly?

Oh shit, I'm so sorry I didn't see your response!!

I think he'd have a pretty masculine sneeze. He'd probably excuse himself, turn to the side and sneeze into his elbow slightly wetly but deeply, just once, occasionally twice (kinda like "Huh-rushh!")

And now I can fairly ask: Jon Snow?

My headcanon for Jon is that he tries to avoid sneezing in front of the other members of the Night's Watch, except for Sam, to avoid showing weakness. His sneezes are definitely strong and loud when he lets them out. He'll feel the sneeze(s) coming and scrub at his nose a few times, trying to get rid of the tickle. If / When that doesn't work (I'd say it probably doesn't most of the time), he'll raise a fist to his nose and put pressure on the tickle. If he stifles, he does it into his clenched fist. Something like hhh'NgHxT! He'll normally have to stifle 3 or 4 times, while he usually only sneezes once or twice at a time. If he's comfortable enough to let a full sneeze out, he'll sneeze into his elbow. Something like heh'UummPPfFTt!

How would Wes from How to Get Away with Murder sneeze?

Edited by VividBubbles!

Wes would sneeze, like a HAT!...Chooo! Strong start with a quite finish. Occasionally he'll have more than one sneeze but it'll be just one most often.

How would melissa benoist from Supergirl sneeze?

I think Melissa (and by extension Kara) would have a cute little kitten-ish sneeze like heh'ichoo with a bit of a hitching kind of build-up. She'd probably be the type to just stop and wait for it rather than try to keep talking and she usually only sneezes once, but occasionally she'll get a quick double that takes her by surprise.

How would Peggy Carter from Agent Carter (and the Captain America movies) sneeze?

I imagine her having a brief but noticeable build-up, like a quick, soft, barely vocal intake of air. She would tilt her head back, brow furrowing slightly as she brings her hand up to catch it and maybe fanning the air a bit. She would use a handkerchief whenever possible, but if none are available she would sneeze into both hands cupped over her mouth. Three or four soft, semi-rapid sneezes, breathy but with some voice and you can almost hear her accent. (Thinking somethint like "Eh'shhu!") She would be flustered/embarrassed afterwards, and excuse herself.

Bobbi Morse from Agents of SHIELD? :zippy:

Edited by AnonyMouse

(I'm a bit behind on AoS, in sorry!)

I think Bobbi has a few different types, depending on the situation. If she's in the field, she's managed that basically silent sneeze, shutting her mouth and clapping her hand over her face with nose pinched between thumb and forefinger - her head would bob, maybe with a slight squeak, but barely audible. She can manage just one too, unless it's really dusty, where she's prome to extremely rapid fits.

If she's in the lab, she's usually pretty aware of them, so if she's mid-conversation she'll smile, say "Excuse me!" and hold up a finger. Usually pauses for a few seconds, then spins aside and stifles into her elbow with a "heh-NGT!" Itd be high-pitched and adorable, but she's just laugh, apologise and tell the person she's good and to continue.

If she's just hanging out though, she's very relaxed. She's be paying attention to everyone else so I think they have the tendency to sneak up on her and surprise her! Normally a "ha'tshOO! Hah... ha-YISHoo!" which shed sneeze into her elbow or hands, whichever is easier. Although if she's feeling particularly vulnerable and they're in the right moment - usually she'll have a cold or flu and feeling *dreadful* - shell sneeze into Hunter's shoulder. Those moments don't happen often though - it's pretty rare for her to get sick and she's stoic, but he still has that way of bringing out the small child that needs protection in her.

Hmm.... How about Jake Peralta from Brooklyn Nine Nine? Or Asher Millstone from HTGAWM?

Andy Samberg's character huh? Ok, three fast sneezes, hashoo, hasooo, hashooooo. That third sneeze would be a little longer than the other two.

Asher Millstone? He would rarely sneeze, and it's a little....hmp..choo when he does sneeze.

How would Aayla Secura from Star Wars the Clone Wars sneeze?

• 4 weeks later...

Aayla Secura from Star Wars the Clone Wars

She seems like she would have a pretty vocal sneeze, like on of those sneezes that almost sounds like they're faking it just because it has so much of her voice in it, but anyone witnessing it would know it was real because she would be physically wrenched forward by the force of the sneeze. Probably just one at a time, but it would be pretty dramatic, I think.

How wouldJuuzou Suzuya from Toyo Ghoul sneeze?

How wouldJuuzou Suzuya from Toyo Ghoul sneeze?

Juuzou Suzuya does not look like someone who would sneeze a lot, but I can attempt to get a good description. Juuzou would show minimal signs of sneezing before a fast. "achu!" comes out. Just one sneeze almost all the time. If he sneezes twice, the second comes out immediately after the first. "Achu! Achu!"

How would Jenna Elfman from "Dharma and Greg" sneeze?

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2015 at 11:58 PM, ThePokeFan599 said:

Jenna Elfman from "Dharma and Greg"

I think she would have a very vocal, high-pitched sneeze, like almost the female equivilant of one of those shout-sneezes, you know? Like, "Ha-CHIIIIH!!" I imagine it would be pretty loud too, like it just knocks all the breath out of her, and she would put her hand on her chest afterward, and probably comment on the sound/force of the sneeze. She'd probably just sneeze once at any given time, seeing as how forcefu that sneeze would be.

How would Blue from Six-Gun Gorilla sneeze? (Link goes to a pic of him on photobucket)

I hope this isn't weird to say, but I was totally not expecting someone like that when I clicked the link! So I decided to do some research on him and the comic and now I kinda want to pick it up!

Anyway, what you came for: from what I've seen, he seems like the kind of person who would sneeze at a medium volume, but it would sound much louder in his head than it really is. Also, I feel as if it might verge on the wet side? And leave his speech garbled with congested sniffliness for a while, making his explanations a tad difficult to understand. 

Er...this one is sort of strange, but...Damien Cockburn, the director from the movie Tropic Thunder? 

I love this one... not odd at all - after all directors are under a ridiculous amount of stress - around a lot of people, and never sleep that I've ever seen. 

All that being said, I can totally see him being worn down and drawn... and his sneeze would have him leaning forward in his directors chair and sound like HUR'chssh!  Like it would start forceful, and then he would try to control it the way he controls everything else in his area, and totally stifle the end. 

It's probably been asked before - but what's your take on how Captain Aubrey from Master & Commander would sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I’ve actually seen that one! Hmm, I think he’d have a couple of false starts before the sneeze would actually come out. Then he’d sneeze a forceful, harsh; “huh-rSCHUh!” Sometimes he’d sneeze in doubles with a couple of seconds between.

Hmm, let's see... Professor Joyce Reardon from Stephen King's "Rose Red"?

On 3/16/2016 at 2:53 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Professor Joyce Reardon from Stephen King's "Rose Red"

I think she would have a pretty forceful, but not very loud sneeze, but she would try to stifle it anyway out of politeness (and maybe shyness). But because her sneezes tend to be pretty foreceful/powerful, they would be difficult to stifle completely,  so she would try to hold back the sensation for as long as possible, trying not to breathe through her nose and such, until there was absolutely no stopping it. Then she would turn away from whoever she was with and clamp her hand down over her mouth and nose and do one of those smother-stifles (rather than pinching), with a muffled sort of "HMPHSCH!" noise. Probably just one at a time, and I see her as blowing her nose discreetly with a handkerchief afterwards too. I also picture her being midly allergic/triggered by dust too for some reason, maybe because I imagine haunted houses to be dusty. :P

How would the Joker from Batman sneeze? I prefer the animated versions of him, but if you don't want to do that, do the Heath Ledger version. :P 

• 2 weeks later...

joker? i don't know why but i imagine him having one of those ridiculous high-pitched sneezes, after an enormous buildup.sorry, i'm not very good with descriptions. alright, now, bringing the topic to anime XD

Genos, from one punch man?

On 1 April 2016 at 8:02 PM, mariaib said:

joker? i don't know why but i imagine him having one of those ridiculous high-pitched sneezes, after an enormous buildup.sorry, i'm not very good with descriptions. alright, now, bringing the topic to anime XD

Genos, from one punch man?

Hmm, okay. I can totally imagine him (Genos) sneezing from a cold rather than allergies. I think he would sneeze 2 or 3 times rapidly, sneezing uncovered and probably quite harshly looking towards the ground. 

Bringing it to sport - ex-England cricketer Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff?

On 03/04/2016 at 2:20 AM, lizzieaoife said:

Bringing it to sport - ex-England cricketer Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff?

Wow: A cricketer I have actually heard of!  I would like to know how he sneezes.  It would probably be a pretty efficient "choo!" - no mucking round, but no holding back either.

Um, the last person didn't put a "How would they sneeze", so can I ask how Mr. Universe/Greg from Steven Universe would sneeze? I'm referring to young!Greg BTW because I'm in love with his long beautiful hair, back when it was all still growing out of his scalp, lol.

Hmm... I'm thinking triples, with a slight pause between the second and third to allow plenty of time for an adorably dazed pre-sneeze expression. Something like... "eh'kdgzshuh! h'dszhh! heh!..." [insert pause here, during which Greg stares at nothing in particular with eyes glazed over, mouth slightly open, eyebrows raised, unashamedly displaying his intent for all to see, before...] "ehh'GDSzshhh!!" I imagine him throwing in his body into the sneezes, too, maybe stamping his foot slightly on the last one. And sometimes it's just the double, with Greg going through that whole production in anticipation of a third only to have it fade away (much to his disappointment).

How about actress/comedienne Kate McKinnon? I need to know for, uh... science. Yeah.

How would Kylo Ren sneeze?

EDIT: I am so sorry AnonyMouse I didn't see your post!!! Please disregard this comment.

Edited by Watercolor Daydreams
Just now, Watercolor Daydreams said:

How would Kylo Ren sneeze?

Excellent choice, but get in line. ;)