Sneeze Fetish Forum

All Stuffed-Up (f)

Blah!?

Alrighty, here's a brand new fic from the mind of Blah. I just cooked this one up over the past few hours. I figured I'd try my hand at a cutesy cold/caretaking fic. It was fun to write, and I hope the readers will enjoy it as much as I did.

Basic Summary: A young college girl wakes up with a cold and her roommate takes care of her until her first class.

---

Stephanie woke up very early in the morning unable to breathe through her nose. She coughed twice and sat up slowly, her head feeling heavy and stuffed-up. The clock at the end of her bed was always on time, but everything was too blurry for Stephanie to make out any details. Her vision cleared as she groggily put on her glasses, leaving her teary-eyed but otherwise able to see. The clock read 5:21AM; it was nearly two hours before she was supposed to wake up. Also, that meant Bianca, her roommate, was still asleep. Keeping that fact in mind, Stephanie forced herself out of bed and quietly crept toward her laptop computer. She would have to let her professors know that she was feeling under the weather and unable to attend her classes today.

Tiptoeing toward her desk, Stephanie grabbed a tissue from the box on her bedside table. Blowing her nose would be too loud and would wake up Bianca, but wiping her nose silently would at least keep it from overflowing. Stephanie sat down at her desk and lifted the screen of her computer, shivering as she waited for it to boot up. She felt an itch creep into her turned-up nose amongst the stuffiness, so she wiped it upward with her tissue. Sniffing as quietly as she could manage, Stephanie moved her body so as to block the light from her computer screen disturbing Bianca's sleep.

Once her computer was ready, Stephanie opened up her email client and sent a group email to all of her professors. She explained that she had been out in the snow the evening before and had come down with a bad head cold. Just as she was about to click the send button, another itch invaded Stephanie's nose. This itch, however, was much more potent than the previous one. Not wanting to sneeze and wake up her roommate, Stephanie pressed her tissue against the underside of her nose and sniffed in deeply. The sneezy feeling died down for a moment, and Stephanie took this brief moment to send her email and slam her laptop shut. She stood from her desk and crept back toward her bed, but her sneeze returned in full force, catching her off-guard.

"Hih… Hehh… Hah! HA-GNKKCH!" Stephanie stuffed her tissue up under her nose just a second too late, partially squelching her sneeze. She dropped herself down onto her bed and stared across the small room at Bianca. Stephanie breathed a sigh of relief as she saw that her roommate was still sleeping undisturbed. She gave her soft, freckly nose one last upward wipe before balling up her tissue and throwing it away. Lying back down on her bed and pulling the covers up over herself, the young woman removed her glasses and set them down on her bedside table.

Just as she closed her eyes, Stephanie's nose, slightly less stuffy than before, began to tickle. She ran her pointer finger back and forth across the underside, then sat up again. Stephanie grabbed another tissue, wiped her nose, and then tore the tissue in half. After rolling them up as tightly as she could, she stuffed the tissue balls into her nostrils, hoping to plug up any further sneezes until she could let them out without bothering anyone. Despite her efforts, her nose still tickled incessantly. Stephanie scrunched up her nose as tightly as she could, trying her best not to sneeze again, but nature eventually got the better of her.

"Hehh… Hehhh… HAA-KKCHHH!" Stephanie sneezed loudly and nasally. To her horror, she felt something fly out of her nose. Sitting up in her bed again, she saw a small piece of tissue paper sitting at the far end of her bed. She didn't even need her glasses to know that it was probably slimy and disgusting.

"Ew," Stephanie whined, bringing her hand up to her nose to give it a good rub. As she touched her index finger to her nose, she realized that the other tissue ball was hanging from her nostril.

"Ew, ew, ewww!" Stephanie gasped. She yanked the contaminated piece of tissue paper from her nose and frantically threw it into the trash bin next to her bedside table. Unfortunately, pulling the wad out so forcefully brought on another sneeze. Stephanie closed her eyes and sniffed in hard, but her efforts proved insufficient.

"HA-KKKCHHHHHH!" This was Stephanie's loudest sneeze yet. She let out a subdued "Oh, man…" and wiped her nose vertically with her wrist. Just as she was starting to calm down, Stephanie heard a quiet rustling coming from the other side of the room. She must have woken up Bianca.

"Gesundheit," Bianca groaned in sleepy, deadpan tone. Stephanie grabbed another tissue and held it under her nose, feeling guilty.

"Sorry, Biadca," she said, her nose fully stuffed once again. Bianca sat up and, putting her elbow down on her pillow, rested her head against her hand.

"Don't worry Steph, it's fine. I was going to wake up soon anyway," she lied, trying to comfort her roommate. "Anyway, you don't sound so good. Are you feeling alright?"

Stephanie wiped her nose and shook her head. Before she could answer, another sneeze snuck up on her, cutting off her exposition.

"Hah… Hehh… Hihhh…. HAAA-KKCHHHHHHEEEW!"

"Gesundheit."

"Ugh, excuse me. I've got a really bad cold. Must've caught it when we were out last night," Stephanie explained, her nose cleared by her last sneeze. She gently rubbed her nose with her tissue, then she crumpled it up and threw it to the trash can, but it bounced off the rim and landed on the floor. Bianca got out of her bed and sat down next to her roommate. She put her arm around Stephanie's shoulder and pulled the blankets up around them. Stephanie rubbed her nose back and forth with her finger and snuggled up against Bianca's side.

"Oh Steph," Bianca sighed, rubbing her roommate's arm, "if you're not feeling well, you should be resting, not waking up at five-thirty in the morning!" Stephanie sniffed three times in a row and wiped her nose with her wrist. She could tell this would become an unending cycle: her nose would get stuffed-up, she'd sneeze herself clear, then get stuffed-up all over again.

"But I just had to get up ad tell by professors that I couldn't cob id today. I couldn't just dot go to class without tellig theb. Plus, I just keep sdeezig whed I try to fall asleep," Stephanie said, resting her head on Bianca's shoulder. Bianca giggled and rubbed her roommate's arm, then unwrapped herself from the blankets.

"Fine, if you're not going to sleep, I'll get you your glasses. Want another tissue too?"

"Yes, please,"

Bianca grabbed Stephanie's glasses and a pair of tissues from the bedside table. She shifted around on her roommate's bed and wrapped Stephanie up snuggly in her blankets. The stuffed-up girl leaned her head against her roommate's shoulder and sighed. Bianca giggled and slipped the glasses onto Stephanie's face, and finally adjusted the blankets around her one last time. Stephanie sniffed and wrinkled her nose, unable to reach up and rub it from under the tight blankets.

"Uhb, Biadca, I can't bove by arbs," she said, sitting up properly and facing her friend. Bianca smiled and folded one of the tissues over.

"I know," she replied, leaning toward Stephanie and moving the tissue up to her face. Stephanie blushed shyly as Bianca held the folded tissue up to her snuffly nose with one hand.

"I'll hold the tissues for you. Now, blow your nose. Let's keep it nice and clean."

Stephanie giggled and smiled; she felt lucky to have a friendly roommate like Bianca, not to mention one who didn't have any morning classes that day. Bianca returned the smile and gently closed the tissue around the tip of Stephanie's retrousse nose with one hand. Stephanie took a deep breath, paused for a second, and then blew out forcefully through her nose. When she finished, Bianca wiped her friend's nose upward with the used tissue, then folded it once more and put it back in place for another blow.

"Are you alright for now, or do you need another one?"

Stephanie didn't answer verbally: she felt another sneeze coming on. Bianca picked up on this and readied the tissue. Stephanie lifted her head back in anticipation for the sneeze, and then shot it back downward again, planting her nose right into Bianca's tissue with a forceful "HHAAA-KCHHHHEW!"

"Gesundheit," Bianca said comfortingly, wiping Stephanie's nose for her again. This time, she threw away the tissue afterward and brought up the second one. Stephanie sniffed as Bianca raised the next tissue and she rested her nostrils on top of it gently.

"Ode bore blow, thed I think I'll be okay for a while," she said, her nose still just a little bit stuffy. Bianca nodded and folded up the tissue accordingly. Stephanie drew in another deep breath, and then blew out as hard as she could. It felt so good to have Bianca help her blow her nose, and it felt even better each time she gave it a little upward wipe. As her roommate threw the last tissue away, Stephanie giggled and rested her head back on Bianca's side.

As Bianca rubbed her arm again, Stephanie dozed off and started to snore softly. Bianca chuckled and set her friend down in a more comfortable sleeping position. She removed her roommate's glasses and put them back on her bedside table. Grabbing one more tissue, Bianca wiped Stephanie's nose as she slept, causing her snoring to subside. Bianca sat back down on her own bed and rested for a while before having to head off to her first class of the day. She hoped Stephanie would be feeling better by the time she returned. Then again, if she wasn't, she could always take care of her again.

---

If this story is popular enough, I might continue with the tables turned and Bianca catching Stephanie's cold, or maybe with both girls sick at the same time. biggrin.png

I've gotta say, this is really excellent, great sneezes, great situation. Thanks for writing it!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I'll try to get a sequel underway, but sadly I can't promise anything. The last couple of times I promised to do a sequel, nothing happened... :)

• 6 months later...

I really want more. Could you please write more cause this is a really really really good story

Archived