Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guardian Angel (f)

Blah!?

Hey everyone!

This one's a quickie that I turned over in two days, but I must say I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

It's inspired by Forever I'll Protect You by themajoritylied. Check it out in the art section!

---

Beth wrapped her arms around her body and shivered. Walking home alone in the middle of the night wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. Even though she was 18, she still didn't have her driver's license yet, and her parents were out of town for the weekend. That meant she was on her own. Well, almost on her own. Just as the chilly night air brought a sniffle to Beth's nose, she felt something warm and soft wrap gently around her body. A wall of fluffy white feathers surrounded her on all sides, giving her all the warmth she needed. However, before long the feathers started to tickle Beth's nose, so she waved her hands in front of her face and turned to her left, facing the figure who had just appeared next to her.

"Oh Ariel! Stop it! You're tickling me!" Beth exclaimed, waving one hand toward her guardian angel. Ariel giggled and relaxed her right wing slightly, giving Beth some more breathing room. "But thanks. I was worried that you might not come by," Beth said, shooting an embarrassed glance up at Ariel's face. The angel, appearing to be a young woman still in her early 20s, stood nearly a head taller than her charge, and on occasion this made Beth wish she could be taller.

"I'm sorry, Beth. I was a little sidetracked. I hope you'll forgive me," Ariel apologized, giving Beth a shy glance with her one eye not obscured by her hair. Beth smiled and wrapped her arms around Ariel's right hand, leaning against the angel's body. She felt so warm she could nearly imagine herself sitting in front of a roaring fire when she closed her eyes. "So, are you just heading home?" Ariel asked, patting her charge's head gently with her free hand. "Yes, but now that you're here, I could stay out all night." The angel smiled down at her friend, but after a moment she discreetly looked away and sniffled as quietly as she could, hoping Beth wouldn't notice. To keep her companion warm on a night this cold, she had to give up some of her own heat. Such a thing almost never happened, but Ariel was worried she was catching Beth's cold for her.

As they continued on, Ariel's sniffles grew stronger and louder with each passing minute. She bit her lip nervously after a particularly noisy snuffle, not wanting Beth to worry about her. Beth shook her arm, making the angel realize she had been found out. "Are you alright, Ariel? You're not getting sick, are you?" Embarrassed, Ariel looked away. "Don't be silly. I can't get sick…" She couldn't see it herself, but Ariel was sure the tip of her turned-up nose was turning slightly pink, in stark contrast to her normally glowing white skin. The angel reached her free hand up to her face and gently rubbed her nose with her index finger, once again hoping Beth hadn't noticed.

"Oh, Ariel. I've never seen you cough, sneeze or even hiccup! If you're getting sniffy now, you must be getting sick. Come on, let's hurry home." Beth tugged at the angel's arm again, urging her not to deny any illness. Ariel sighed, running her finger across the underside of her nose again. She knew better than to argue with her charge. Not only because Beth was incredibly stubborn, but also because if they disagreed too much, she might even be revoked and have to watch another angel be assigned to her friend. She curled some of her platinum blond hair around her finger nervously, but she reluctantly complied.

"Uh oh…" Ariel stammered, stopping dead in her tracks. She waved her free hand frantically at her face, feeling a sneeze coming on. "Heh…" Beth looked up at the angel, a worried look dominating her face. "Heeh…" Ariel had never once been sick before, which worried Beth more than a little. "Heeehh…" The only thought the young woman could process was that an illness strong enough to affect an angel must be serious.

"HEH-NGGH-heew."Ariel bent over with the force of a half stifled sneeze, letting out a girly breath in its aftermath. She straightened up slightly, Beth rubbing her side gently as she did. "Come on, Ariel. We should really hurry up. You need to get inside." "Oh… Okay… Uh oh…" Ariel stopped mid-thought and waved her hand at her face again. Beth held on tightly to the angel's arm, trying to steady her as best she could. "Heh… Heeh… Heehh! HEH-NGG-heew… HEH-NGGT! HEH-NGH-HEEW!" Beth shook Ariel's arm again once the angel had steadied herself. "Maybe you should fly back to my house. It'll be faster than walking." Ariel shook her head, rubbing her nose with her pointer finger. "I can't leave you here alone. I w… I won't… Heh… Heehh… Heehhh!"

Just as Ariel was about to start sneezing again, Beth reached up to the angel's face and squeezed her nose between her thumb and forefinger. "Ahhh…" Ariel breathed a sigh of relief, the urge to sneeze suddenly gone. "Thank you," she sighed, giving her charge yet another embarrassed look. "Let's go! I don't live too far away. We really need to hurry. Your sneeze is only getting worse." Ariel sighed, feeling embarrassed and dismayed that her charge was looking after her, the exact opposite of the very nature of her job. She shook her head, but she followed diligently as Beth began to jog briskly back to her house.

Ariel started to feel better the moment she walked through Beth's front door, but her nose was still incredibly tickly. She rubbed it gently with her index finger as she sat down on the large couch in the living room. Beth rushed by and set up a small folding table in front of her. "I'll get you some soup. Hang on just one minute!" Ariel smiled and hugged a large pillow to her chest. "Thank… Heh.. Heeh… Heehh… HEH-NGGK-heew… NGGT-heew… Th-thank you…" Ariel sighed and rubbed her nose again. She wasn't used to having a cold; sneezing more than once in a long while was completely new to her.

"Heeh! HEH-NGG-heew…" Sneezing one last time, Ariel looked around to make sure Beth wasn't there to worry about her. Once she was certain she was alone, the angel wrapped her fluffy wings around her body. Finally starting to warm up, Ariel drifted off to sleep. Beth returned to the living room to find her guardian angel fast asleep, snoring softly through her stuffy nose. The young lady smiled and turned out the light, finally sitting down next to Ariel. The angel remained asleep, but she seemed to sense Beth's presence and wrapped one of her wings around her charge. Snuggling up against her friend, Beth fell asleep as well.

When Beth woke up the next morning, Ariel had disappeared. Although Beth was sad to see her friend go without a chance to say goodbye, she wasn't worried. A single white feather was perched atop Beth's nose, tickling her slightly as she rose from her slumber. That was how Ariel said goodbye; she always left one of her feathers for Beth to find in the morning. "Hah.. Haah… HAH!" Beth placed her index finger under her nose, the feather tickling her nostrils. "HAH-T'CHU!" The feather sailed away, tracing lazy arcs in the air as it fell to the ground. Beth smiled as it finally landed on the carpeted floor. Seeing it meant Ariel would surely return in her next time of need.

Oh my god this is SO adorable!

Like, you COMPLETELY captured the picture with the wings and Beth's worry and everything! This is probably the cutest fic I've ever read! I love how her wings would curl around Beth naturally...

PLUS

I really liked Ariel's sneezes =)

Awesome job!

Mmm, that was adorable, Blah-San! You have some of the most wonderful story ideas and beautiful style with which to express them too. I particularly liked the feather on the nose 'parting gift', very cute :yay:.

Very sweet! I love the concept, and was very happy to find this story after seeing themajoritylied's picture. :) Would also love to read more, if you decide to continue.

Wow! :cryhappy: That was a most amazing story. I love it. :)

You have a most addicting writing style. The uh-oh moments were delicious. :laugh:

And a perfect ending, as always. :)

I agree that you must write more about this guardian angel and her charge. :)

:laugh:

• 7 months later...

I know I said I would read more of your stories after my test, but I decided to reward myself for studying two hours without getting distracted by reading one before bed. I'm glad I did because now I can go to bed with images of sneezy angels in my head instead of angry Chinese emperors. :omg:

Your stories are always so creative. First I read the one with the detective in the girl's nose, now this one. I love Ariel's long build-ups and girly sneezes. It's so cute how she insists on protecting "her charge" despite Beth's insistence that she just fly home. I really liked Beth's feather-induced sneeze at the end too. Great job! :)

• 1 year later...

Blah, this story is awesome, I don't know how I missed it for so long :) Your descriptions are awesome, great job :)

• 3 months later...

Archived