Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favorite sneezing scenario?

lalaland~

SORRY GUYS!!! I ment to say that I POSTED this in the ART section before... MY BAD!! :specool::D And also, they have to be anime, I have no interest in like, disney like characters or something. Real guys are ok, but they have to be cute, and have a quieter, cute sneeze. :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• murphy dee

• Saimou

• Nicole

For me it would be someone getting a horrible tickle in their nose due to some allergy. They'd try to hold off the sneezes but eventually fail, so this would result in a really long build up, followed by a really long fit of sneezes. Talking during the buildup and/or the fit would be a great bonus.

YES!!! And their eyes get all watery and their face flushes! <3 But, as I said before, I like it when the guy's sneezes are quiet and dry, almost boyish. Like, "He-kchu!" Or "Hii..hi-kshi!!" blushing.gifwub.png

*When someone sneezes and somebody blesses them, and they start to say "Thank you", but sneeze again.

*Sneezing and then saying how good it felt to get that tickle out.

*A really shy (and hot!!!) guy catching a cold and being embarrassed about having to sneeze in public. Trying to stifle and failing because the sneezes are too strong. drool.gifdrool.gif

*Sneezing on a first date (though I would die if that happened to me! shy.gif )

*Having to sneeze while giving a speech.

*Sneezing in movie outtakes and bloopers!

*A really shy (and hot!!!) guy catching a cold and being embarrassed about having to sneeze in public. Trying to stifle and failing because the sneezes are too strong. drool.gifdrool.gif I like that idae. Accept I like to put an awkward twist on things. Like if the guy doesn't have a bad cold, not one that someone on the street could tell the difference, so he's just sneezing and no one knows why. He's talking to the girl he likes, and just starts sneezing, small, quiet but adorable AND AUTIBLE sneezes, just one after another. By the end, his eyes are watery and his face is red for more than one reason. She's worried (and a little embarrassed), he's embarrassed, they like each other and neither of them know the other likes them, and then it just turns REALLY awkward! <3

Sorry, that was long... but cute right?! ...Right? I'm not alone here? ...guys... shy.gifblushing.gif

• 1 year later...
My favorite scenario is still going in for confession and having the cute, serious priest on the other side of the partition fall victim to a sneezing fit. :laugh: I'm not Catholic, though, so I'll never be able to have my fantasy come true. Le sigh.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you don't actually have to be Catholic to go to confession. :D

Mine are:

-Being locked in a closet with a good-looking sneezy guy, and having to take care of him.

-Going on an outdoor field trip or picnic with a guy with really bad allergies.

-I know it's been said, but sneezing when kissing, either into the person's mouth, or pulling away.

-Watching someone induce a sneeze, because I asked him to.

-Someone sneezing while hiding.

blushsmiley.gif

-a quiet classroom that is interrupted by a girl with a huge sneeze. She keeps her hands over her mouth afterward and mutters, "sorry...." Love it!!!

-Sitting at a stoplight and you look at the car next to you. An attractive women is behind the wheel of an expensive SUV. She looks polite and correct, someone who would stifle her sneezes in front of others. Suddenly she pitches forward with an overpowering sneeze that visibly sprays the steering wheel. She then wipes off the dash and windshield.

--Sneezes at restaurants. They are always fun to watch.

Too many others to list!!

- This one is kind of random, but I love to hear somebody sneeze from another room. There's just something so erotic about that to me, esp. if they don't know I'm listening.

This.

Someone just starting a cold who's locked outdoors or stranded somewhere inhospitable, so that the cold worsens much more or more quickly than it might have otherwise, and they don't have anything with them.

Someone sneezing in a hot shower, made more sensitive by the steam, and letting their nose run freely or blowing their nose into their hands because the warm water will wash it away.

Also, morally ridiculous fantasy scenarios where a person in some position of power gets a subordinate into situations like the first above (inoculating them unwittingly beforehand), rigs the scenario so that they get worse or infect others, and forces them to talk about their cold as though it's something they could have avoided. Especially if the controlling villain is then solicitous, or "forgiving."

*when you need to sneeze and somebody else (preferably boyfriend or girlfriend pinched your nostrils for you while you try to escape (never happened to me but I've seen it)

*ITCHY, ALLERGY SNEEZES!!! (preferably pollen but any allergy works)

*sneezing while cuddling

i know I have more but I can't think of them at the moment so I might say later

Oh yeah, no tissues with really messy sneezes

Mine are:

-Being locked in a closet with a good-looking sneezy guy, and having to take care of him.

-Going on an outdoor field trip or picnic with a guy with really bad allergies.

-I know it's been said, but sneezing when kissing, either into the person's mouth, or pulling away.

-Watching someone induce a sneeze, because I asked him to.

-Someone sneezing while hiding.

blushsmiley.gif

And all of those things!!!

Edited by TheCakeIsALie
merged
  • 2 weeks later...

Um.... my favorite would have to be trying to finish a sentence when you have to sneeze

but i like rapid sneezing while talking

sneezing while cuddling

stifled sneeze on the one your cuddling.

>////<

A girl with pollen allergies being forced somehow to be outside, especially if she is a city type, totally incapable of dealing with the outdoors. A woman waking up in the middle of the night to sneeze because her allergies are so bad. Which is funny because I absolutely hate when that happens to me.

Lately I've been really REALLY into dark-haired men in waistcoats and glasses. Playing around with the fantasy of sitting next to one in first class as he slowly develops a nasty cold while we're flying overseas. He starts out the long trip all sharp and put together, but by the middle of the flight he's shivering with fever and sneezing like crazy. And of course since I'm sitting next to him I kinda end up taking care of him with the help of the flight attendants who bring extra blankets and cool wash cloths. :blush: And luckily I have plenty of tissues in my purse for his constant sneezing.

I have to say I really like the idea of a guy going on a date with a small cold and by the end of the date he is clearly sicker than he was, and so, me, a.k.a. girl on date has to take care of him.

Yeah. . . I like that idea. . . :)

My fav scenerios have to be:

Always loved the cuddling up and them sneezing

I do like the whole accidently being sneezed on by a crush

Maybe he tries not to sneeze by stifling, but fails, or a person who usually stifles just flat out not holding back because they didn't have time to

Being wrapped up in his arms while he can't stop sneezing, or just sneezes once or twice

Anything where I'm sitting in his lap or being held by him while he sneezes, anything where I'm very close to the person, or they come over to me and then sneeze

A sneezing fit where they can't stop sneezing, so they are fumbling for a tissue, yet keep sneezing, so they end up sneezing into a tissue before they can even attempt to blow their nose.

My crush telling me he's had to sneeze for a while but can't, so he asks me to make him sneeze, to help him out.

Fiction wise: No clue why, but I love the idea of Itachi (from Naruto) sneezing from his crows feathers lol *SUPER blush, and faints*

• 3 years later...

My scenario: Watching a movie or something else with a girl, laying in bed and then she sneezes accidently on me. She apologizes but I tell her that I actually enjoyed it. After that she says that she actually likes it too and we enjoy the rest of the day :D 

• 1 month later...

Someone sneezing and being blessed and their reply is, "Ugh... Thanks." I just kind of melt.

Walking with someone alone in the rain and they start sneezing because they're cold.

Accidentally being sneezed on by a crush, I'd like that too. I think it'd be best if it came on kind of quick while he was next to me, talking to me, and he got sort of absorbed in it and just couldn't cover in time.

Sneezing while cuddling.

Sneezing repeatedly and then describing it.

Crush having to sneeze for a while and asking me for help? *pauses* Yes. Yes. This. Especially if he just collapses into a rapid-fire sneezing fit really easily.

Someone having a really long, loud, uncontrollable buildup when they sneeze during class and being embarrassed about it afterwards.

Sneezing while holding something fragile or a drink/soup and having to rush to set it down.

Sentence trailing off to sneeze.

Fiction: Magical or giant. Yup.

Oh my God, the thought of my SO sneezing miss way through kissing/cuddling me, gets me completely! :D

He doesn't know about the fetish though... (Yet). :razz:

For a long time I have been waiting to see a female sneeze on to something. Like if they're in the supermarket or somewhere walking down an isle then turn to sneeze, covering it in the way that they turn and have their hand upright side on and flat that just sort of shields half their face but still lets them sneeze openly. I long to see someone do this then carry on walking and leave after depositing their germs. Then if the sneeze was directed towards some items on the shelf one could pick something up pretending to read the packaging but actually be able to see the spray they have unintentionally left being.   

Imagine this: 

Person A cleans a huge mess. Person B meets them afterwards. After this, Person A starts sneezing/coughing/sniffling. Person B starts to worry about Person A and asks if he/she is okay. Person A says that it's probably all the dust from cleaning. As the story/fic progresses, Person A gets worse and worse and they find out that Person A is sick from working too hard.

I also love when one character has perume/cologne on that the other character is allergic to and Person A thinks that person B is allergic to him/her and person B is just denying it.

• 11 months later...

I’ve had an argue with someone who I’m attracted to and there is a bad weather. Raining and none is actually outside and this guy is really sick and feverish but stil wants to apologise. So he’s running all way to me and he is all wet. He finally meets me and we have a French kiss and suddenly he sneezes and admits that he’s sick. Then I’m taking care of him 

I suppose these are all semi-related. I really prefer fantasy characters sneezeing rather than real people, but the nice thing about wavs is that i can imagine the character I want doing the sneezing! But lets see...

• a character (always male for me) getting a bad cold and needing to be induced so he can clear his head but also being told/trying to hold them back so all the congestion is cleared in one massive sneeze. (Hitching and build up are my fave parts!) I just kinda recently rediscovered this particular fetish of mine  😍
  • bad guys getting sick and then denying that they’re sick until they’re so sick that the good guys/SO needs to take care of them
  • sick guys getting wrapped in blankets and warm drinks from their friends, maybe with a warm tub of water for their feet. And fireplaces!
  • kisses on the nose leading to small cute sneezes, weather from strong perfume or because their nose is just that sensitive 
  •  girls (I like girls to cause the sneezing cause I can relate to them more...I actually have a sneeze oc who is a fairy for this reason) getting shrunk or dealing with a giant and going inside the guy’s nose to trigger sneezes
  • feathers, dust, pepper. Pepper being RUBBED ON SOMEONE’S NOSE as an inducer, feathers gently tickling a nose, dipping in and out of the nostrils, dust clouds surrounding the sneezer’s nose (im not one for allergies so usually I like it when a character is more sneezy than normal because their sick or just because) and getting sucked in deeper with every inhale -melts-
  • nose twitches, getting caught off gaurd by sneezes. Trying to stifle but the sneeze breaks through anyway.
  • someone holding a hanky to the sneezer’s nose, especially if its YOUR hanky as opposed to one the sneezes owns.
  • Giving the poor sick person your coat because of how hard they’re shaking. Cuddling them after to keep them warm is even better.
  • in fact just chilly, cold, wet, miserable guys looking pitiful and sad in the rain, in need of some hot cocoa, sneezing from the cold.
  • using the words ‘caught/catch cold/chills’ especially ‘catch your death/of cold/ of chill’
  • talking through the sneezes, trying to not let them win. I love talkies!!
  • not EXACTLY cold denial but having to do work or forcing yourself to do work anyway even though you’re sneezing every other word.
  • HANKIESSSS! Especially soft, cool ones on a warm, irritated nose.

thats all i can really think of for now. I love this thead and I love this forum! 💕

Real person, but usually specific person or type.  Sitting next to me somewhere quiet and public.  Trying not to sneeze, but unsuccessfully.  Sneezes spaced somewhat apart.  Trying to be quiet so as not to disturb others.  Heaven.  

• 2 months later...

inducing someone or being induced by someone/ something/ situations

trying to hide your sneezes from others but failing

sneezing trapped somewhere and you can't leave

etc.