Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your favorite sneezing scenario?

lalaland~

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• murphy dee

• Saimou

• Nicole

On 10/19/2020 at 5:55 PM, Red said:

I am really into this idea: A very attractive guy in a perfect fitting suit and with an extremly dirty mind needs to sneeze when he's aroused. Normally he can controle himself onehundret percent but when he had a long day, is tired, distrected etc. sometimes his thoughts are drifting off and he starts sneezing. And you just know he's vulnerable and horny. Maybe it happens in everyday situations and no one else notice and brush it off as casual sneezing or something but you and this guy eventually get to know each other closer and he get's very sneezy when he's turned on.

I love this!

On 4/20/2020 at 6:54 AM, Saimou said:

Having a sneeze loudly, while flirting with me, scaring me, and being all apologetic for scaring me with the volume of her sneeze :wub:.

On a related note, another sexy scenario would be to have a girl having to sneeze and knowing it would be loud, so much so that she would bury my head in her bosom in order to comfort me in beforehand and to not scare me too badly, when she finally sneezed :wub:.

On 6/8/2020 at 10:55 AM, NoseB4Bros said:

4, Refusal to blow one's nose thinking it's all fine but one pesky sneeze leading to a huge mess. (kinda similar to 1 but more realistic and less severe)

I remember a girl I knew that was like this. She had a bit of a Cold one day, but she didn’t sneeze. Rather, she insisted on sniffling for a while. Finally, she ‘gave up’, asked “Alright, where’s the tissue box?” and ripped two tissues from it giving her nose a quick blow. A bit of an opposite to yours, but it made me think of that.

A scenario I like is a girl who has a Cold, trying her best to stifle but can’t, leading to a big wet sneezing fit that needs quite a few tissues to clean up and blow into afterward. Bonus points if the blows sound really wet and ‘gurgly’. 😅

Edited by djm4991

Some one is sick and some one is taking care of them, and they’re close together, but the sick one starts to sneeze, so that’s one that was taking care of them puts their finger under the sick ones nose. But plot twist, the career got sick while helping the sick one, and now they have to sneeze, so the sick one holds back the carer’s sneeze. It all ends with a messy fit from both.

• 5 months later...

Sneezing all over your s/o while cuddling/sleeping.

A caretaker catching the sneezes of the person the are taking care of.

Inducing for your s/o who has the fetish.

Sneezing into a towel, dirty tee shirt, blanket, etc because you don’t have any tissues handy.

Muffling sneezes into someone’s shoulder or chest. 

Holding back a sneeze so that you can find something to cover with (bonus points if they end up using something other than a tissue/hanky or sneeze before finding a suitable option).

Sneezing uncontrollably in public (bonus points for mess or contagion).

Sharing your cold with someone who also has the fetish.

Sleepy sneezes of any kind.

Someone with the fetish sneezing uncontrollably in public while trying not to draw attention to themselves. 

Trying to muffle a sneezing fit so as not to wake your s/o. 

Ive been lucky enough to experience quite a few of these, so its more memory recall than desired scenario in some cases lol, but i would definitely add my vote to:

* Cold sharing with S/O (the contagion aspect, and the closeness of sharing quite literally everything lol)

* Catching S/O's sneezes 

* Sneezing while kissing (in the past ive had a S/O stifle while our lips were still locked)

* cuddled up in bed with a sneezy S/O

* and of course, the uncontrolled, unexpected, uncovered fit, mid conversation while talking face to face