Sneeze Fetish Forum

Two Quick Stories (both f)

Blah!?

Aw man, it's been too long since I've written a sneezefic. I've spent so long trying to get back into the game with huge, epic presentations, but recently I figured I was biting off more than I could chew. Instead, I decided to ease back into the swing of writing fetish fiction with a few short stories. I like to think they're somewhere in between drabbles and full stories.

So, anyway, here you go:

Quickie Story #1:

Karla's nose itched. A lot. She sniffed deeply, rubbing her index finger back and forth underneath it. Having to spend the summer at a ranch wasn't her first choice, literally. The young lady mentally kicked herself for not looking for a summer job earlier. In the end, she ended up not finding one at all, and as a result, her parents shipped her off to work at a friend's ranch for a month. Her parents' friend, of course. Karla had never met him in person before going off to work for him. He was a decent fellow, but every day since her arrival, his one and only job for Karla had been dealing with hay in and around the barn. Karla didn't mind getting her hands dirty, but there was one fairly substantial problem she had with working with hay.

"Damn hay fever," Karla cursed to herself, still rubbing her nose. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't dislodge the maddening itch that plagued her nostrils. It was a deep, powerful itch, and it felt like it was so far up inside her nose that no amount of rubbing would even be able to touch it, let alone stop it. There was one thing that would help with the itching, at least a little, but Karla wasn't sure if it was actually an improvement.

"Ah... Haah... Heahhh... HAA'AEKCHH!" Bending forward with the force of a sneeze, Karla pressed her itchy nose into the back of her hand. She coughed once, straightening herself up. Glaring at the pile of hay in front of her, Karla slapped both hands onto her pitchfork and jabbed it into the pile. Her one revenge against the hay was that she could brutally assault it with farming tools, even if it wasn't actually harmed by such actions. She lifted the hay up, intending to deposit it into a larger pile, but her nose wasn't finished with her yet.

Karla's nostrils, large, slightly asymmetrical ovals underneath her nose, rarely cooperated. Even back home in the city, plenty of things found their way up inside, tickling sneezes out of her and leaving her with watery eyes and itchy nostrils. However, hay was Karla's most severe allergy by a huge margin. Even the mere scent of hay was enough to aggravate her nose, making it itch like mad no matter how much she rubbed and scrubbed at it.

"Heh..." Karla froze, still holding the hay on the end of the pitchfork. She knew if she sneezed, anything could happen. Wrinkling her nose, Karla tried to buy herself some time and she started to set the pitchfork down on the ground. However, before she could deposit it safely, her itchy nose completely overwhelmed her. Karla had already let go of the pitchfork with one hand, so she reached her free index finger up to her nose and vigorously sawed it back and forth underneath.

"Heeeh... HAH!" Karla wrinkled her nose even tighter and frowned, her face scrunching up into a ridiculous expression. 'Don't sneeze, dammit!' Karla yelled at herself mentally. 'If you sneeze, I'll kill you!' As vigorous and exaggerated as they were, Karla's mental self-threats weren't enough to hold back a sneeze. "HEAH!"

"HAAA'AEEKKCHHHH!" Karla sneezed so powerfully that she stumbled forward a few steps. However, her arm that held the pitchfork went the other way. She reflexively raised it toward her face so she could press her nose into it, but she realized she didn't want to hit herself in the face with a wooden pole. Karla managed to divert the pitchfork away from her head, and she ended up swinging it up over her shoulder. She thought the crisis was averted, but when it reached its peak, the pitchfork struck a crossbeam in the ceiling. This part of the barn was fairly low, but until now Karla had never paid attention to it.

"D-dammit! HEH! HAA'AEKCH!" Karla sneezed again as a cloud of dust rained down on her from the crossbeams. She dragged her finger back and forth across her nostrils, so angry with her itching nose that she wanted to rub it clean off of her face. As bad as Karla thought her situation was, it grew even worse when the pile of hay on the end of the pitchfork fell straight down, landing on her head. Karla squealed and leapt into the air, temporarily more surprised than sneezy. However, once she settled back on her feet, an absolutely unbearable itch filled her nostrils. In her last few moments before losing herself to another sneeze, Karla did the only thing she could: she rubbed her nose.

Karla's index finger pushed the bottom of her nose vigorously back and forth across her face. As her moment of control came to a close, she was rubbing so hard that the bottom of her nose nearly made a perfect right angle with the bridge. The young lady threw back her head, large nostrils flaring wide, and prepared to unleash an unimaginably huge sneeze.

That night over dinner, the rancher asked the still itchy-nosed Karla if she had heard a sound like a screeching, rabid animal. Apparently it frightened the livestock. Karla didn't want to talk about it.

---

Aaaand Quickie Story #2:

Ashley closed her eyes as the powder puff approached her face. Just a quick touch-up of her makeup and she'd be ready for the next scene. She enjoyed the slight tickly sensation as the powder puff dabbed at her cheeks, and then her nose. The puff tapped Ashley's nose a few times, but on the final pass, the makeup artist slipped forward in her chair. Completely by accident, she shoved the powder puff up against the underside of Ashley's nose. A cloud of powder exploded up into Ashley's small, delicate nostrils. She coughed and sat up straight, but by the time she could open her eyes, the makeup artist was gone and she was being shoved out onto the stage.

Just as Ashley feared, the powder up her nose was making her want to sneeze. Her turned-up nose tickled and her nostrils flared, but she managed to keep her breath from hitching. Now that she was on stage, she wasn't Ashley anymore. Now, she was Stephanie, a stuck-up party guest. Ashley had to sneeze. Stephanie didn't. Thankfully, this scene was short and she didn't actually have any lines. The focus was on a couple of other characters until the very end. However, in the last few seconds of the scene, all eyes would be on her.

The scene was about 4 minutes long, mostly just the other characters mingling at the party. Stephanie was in the background for most of this time, and it occurred to Ashley that maybe she could have just let a sneeze out while some of the others were talking and taking most of the attention. However, that sort of thought process started to erode the barrier between Ashley and Stephanie. Her attention was suddenly diverted away from the scene and back to her nose. Ashley hooked the knuckle of her index finger under her nose and flicked it up. This usually helped her keep a sneeze at bay, and at least for now, it seemed to work.

With two minutes left, Ashley was relieved that she'd managed to get this far without sneezing. However, the tickle in her nose had only grown, and now she knew she wouldn't be able to prevent it entirely. Maybe she'd be able to hold it back just long enough to sneeze offstage after the end of the scene, but it would take some work. Ashley's little nostrils flared and she gave her nose another flick. The tickle died down for a second, but as soon as her nose settled back into place, the irritation returned. At the same time, Ashley noticed that some of the makeup from her nose had rubbed off onto the index finger of her white glove. The audience wouldn't see it, but the sight of it made her nervous. Would she really be able to hold the sneeze in long enough?

Making sure not to smear her makeup further, Ashley rubbed her nose back and forth slowly with her finger. She could tell more of the makeup was rubbing off on the glove, but as long as the smearing wasn't visible on her face, no one would really notice. The tickling in her nostrils faded slightly as her finger pushed her nose back and forth, but it still refused to die down completely. However, her efforts were still preventing the tickle from turning into a sneeze, so at the very least Ashley was holding her ground. Unfortunately, her luck wouldn't last forever.

Almost as if it had been timing the scene, Ashley's turned-up nose decided to act up when there was almost exactly one minute left. It started tickling furiously, making the poor young woman wrinkle her nose. Luckily, at the same time she managed to direct her gaze toward a passing extra, making it appear as if she was sneering at a lesser party guest, in keeping with Stephanie's snobby personality. Rubbing her nose again, just as slowly and gently as before, Ashley made her way toward center stage for the end of the scene.

As the scene's extras started to exit the stage, the tickle in Ashley's nose only grew more. By this point, her nose was so tickly she couldn't help but rub it more. Each time her finger slid across her small nostrils, she felt more and more embarrassed. Everyone else had left the stage except for one other character: Jake, a young man at the party. Ashley could see him coming now, a large, poufy bouquet in one hand. The flowers were plastic, but they reminded her of her allergies to real ones, and that certainly didn't help her hold her sneeze in. "Hihh..." For the first time that evening, Ashley's breath hitched. A sure sign that she had lost the battle against the sneeze.

Ashley felt so embarrassed. The entire scene had led directly to this moment. She hadn't been a part of the rest of it, but she was certainly a part of the end. During the previous four minutes, Jake had been talking to the other characters, proclaiming that he was going to ask Stephanie out on a date. Naturally, being an antagonist of the story, Stephanie would turn him down. But if Ashley could hardly control herself, she doubted she would be able to maintain control of Stephanie too.

Time was up. The moment of truth had come. Jake was right in front of her now. Without a word, he grinned and struck a pose, quickly but fluidly. In seconds, Jake was down on one knee, holding the bouquet of flowers right in his prospective lover's face. However, Stephanie had been put on hold. The young woman in front of him was 100% Ashley.

"Hih! Hieeh! Hehhh!" Ashley's breath hitched, her head tilting back slightly with each inhalation. Her nostrils flared and her mouth hung open. It was over, the scene was ruined. Ashley had become so nervous that she could barely react. "HEH! HIHH!" Her head hung back even farther now, her face pointing straight up at the ceiling. But suddenly, at the peak of her buildup, Ashley had an idea. It was so obvious, but in her sneezy, panicked state, she had completely overlooked it. She knew how to save the scene.

For the first time in the scene, Ashley became Stephanie completely. And now, Stephanie had to sneeze too. "HAAH!" One last hitch, now it was time for the release. Stephanie's head began to drop downward and tilt forward. Her face was headed straight for the bouquet.

"HAAA-EEIISSHHHHHOOoo!"

Stephanie's sneeze planted her face right in the middle of the bouquet. The plastic flowers were a little prickly, but they didn't hurt. Through Stephanie's ears, Ashley heard a few members of the audience laugh. She took that as a sure sign of success. But, it wasn't time to celebrate just yet. There was one thing she still had to do. Stephanie straightened up and vigorously rubbed her nose back and forth with her finger, mopping up what little of the tickle was left over after the sneeze. After taking a loud, deep sniff, Stephanie glared at Jake.

"I'm allergic!" Stephanie squeaked, pulling one hand back. Ashley had gone off script for a second, but she wasn't worried. This all led back to the original script in which there was no sneeze. The line was simply getting back on the proper track. Finally, for the finale, Stephanie swung her hand down and swatted the bouquet out of Jake's grasp. Before it even hit the ground, she was already on her way offstage. A few boos met Stephanie's ears from the crowd, but she wasn't a nice girl. Jeering may as well have been thunderous applause. As soon as she was offstage, the lights dimmed and Stephanie once again became Ashley, the sound of applause following her backstage.

---

I hope you enjoyed them! And I really want to get back into my old grove of story writing, so I'm not quite done just yet...

But, what sort of Blah story post would this be unless I said...

No Hard Deadlines. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

First one: yesss, that is indeed the kind of shameless pr0n I like to read. :innocent: Love the torturous frustration. Sexah stuff.

Second one made me giggle. Actors having to sneeze on stage is one of my favourite scenarios. <3

YES I love the second one! The sign of a good actor or actress is the ability to improvise!

I appreciate the variety between the two stories too. The different settings, Karla's large nostrils versus Ashley's small ones, a bunch of sneezes versus one that took four whole minutes to come to fruition, hay and dust allergies versus make-up (love love make-up sneezes!). :innocent: I can't wait for more.

I loved both of them... a lot! But I think I loved the first one a little bit more. :laugh: Hay allergy is one of my absolute favourites, and the itchy torture is just... yum. :drool: Oh, and the ending was fun! :twisted:

Hey Blah-San - absolutely love these! If I have to pick between them, its got to be the first one. You tapped into one of my favourite fantasies - the sneezy, sexy farm girl. Hay-fever, torturous build-ups, giant sneezes - you have given me it all. Would love to hear more from Karla... :drool:

Archived