Sneeze Fetish Forum

Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Blah!?

Hey everyone,

About two days ago in live chat, a couple people suggested that I write a Christmas-themed story. After a little brainstorming, I managed to churn out this little thingy here. Also, big thanks to my beta readers, you know who you are. :P

For tma and AmyParda, who helped me come up with this idea that fateful day in live chat. :D

---

It was the end of the last day of school before winter break, but two teachers decided to remain in their offices late. They were trying to grade as much work as they could so they wouldn't have to worry about it during the holidays, but they were both feeling rather distracted. English papers and lab reports were steadily graded, but eventually it became a chore, and both of the teachers simultaneously decided enough was enough.

After writing a few comments at the bottom of his last English paper, Louis stood up from his desk and slapped his palm to his forehead. He dragged his hand down his face, letting out a tired sigh. Most of the papers had been quite well written, but there were a lot of them, so he was just getting worn out. Now, however, he could do something pleasant and relaxing. He gathered up a few loose papers from his desk, stuffing them into his briefcase as he ran out the door.

Juliet removed her glasses and gently massaged the bridge of her nose as she closed another lab notebook. She only had a few more to grade, so she was torn between going home or getting them all out of the way now. Eventually, her willpower failed and she began to pack up the rest of the notebooks to take home over break. Juliet stood up from her desk, tucked her reading glasses into the inside pocket of her coat, and headed for the door.

"Hey Juliet!" an energetic voice called out the instant the science teacher opened the door. Louis was standing just a few feet away, his briefcase hanging limply at his side. Juliet smiled, jumping a little in surprise.

"Hi, Louis," she said, looking up at him with an awkward smile. "How are you?"

"I'm alright. Heading home?"

"Yeah, I was just about to."

"That's nice, me too. Oh, wait, before you go, I have something for you."

Juliet blushed subtly, resisting the urge to step back. Louis rummaged around in his briefcase and then handed the science teacher a piece of paper. Juliet accepted it and looked it over, feeling a bit confused.

"I, um... I wrote a poem for you," Louis said, looking down at his feet. Juliet smiled, squinting at the paper. She turned it sideways, squinting even tighter. After a moment, she reached into her pocket and retrieved her reading glasses, quickly putting them back on. Juliet turned the paper over again, still squinting.

"Louis, um, I... I'm sure the poem's lovely, but this is just a blank piece of paper," Juliet explained, turning the paper over to show it to the English teacher. Louis froze, his face turning bright read.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I must have grabbed the wrong paper!" he stammered, furiously digging around in his briefcase. Juliet giggled, placing a hand over her mouth.

"It's alright, you can show it to me later."

"Oh... Alright, I'll be sure to," Louis said, smiling at the science teacher. Juliet smiled back, but before she could take a step into the hall, Louis pointed at the top of her doorframe.

"Juliet, is that..." Louis trailed off, starting to blush again. "Is that mistletoe?"

Juliet looked straight up at the top of the doorframe, and to her surprise, there was, in fact, a little bit of mistletoe taped above her door. That was odd, it hadn't been there when the students went home. Juliet looked back at Louis to see that he had come a little closer.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Juliet answered, nervously rubbing her shoulder. Louis took another step closer, his face reddening again. He puckered his lips and leaned toward Juliet to give her a quick kiss, but he didn't notice the science teacher look straight up at the mistletoe again. Instead of finding Juliet's lips, Louis accidentally kissed her nostrils.

"I'm sorry!" Louis stammered, both teachers jumping back. "I didn't mean to... Well, I meant to kiss your... But then you... And then I..."

"No, no! It's okay!" Juliet spluttered simultaneously. "I don't mind... You see, I... Well nose-kisses are sweet, but... If you... Oh dear..."

Both teachers stuttered for a moment, blushing furiously and refusing to make eye contact with each other. After a moment, they both took a deep breath and sighed slowly, trying to calm down. Juliet looked back at Louis, and she gave him a nervous smile.

"Would you like to try again?" she asked shyly, averting her gaze again. Louis stared back at her for a second, and then he silently nodded. Juliet approached him and closed her eyes, waiting for him to make the first move. Louis leaned in to kiss her, but before their lips could touch, Juliet felt a sudden tickle in her nose.

"Hah!"

The science teacher's breath hitched, her nostrils flaring and her nose scrunching up. Louis opened his eyes just in time to see Juliet rearing her head back, about to sneeze.

"Hat'CHIEW!"

Juliet sneezed in Louis's face, causing him to stagger back. The science teacher blushed furiously and walked toward him cautiously, pulling a handkerchief from her pocket.

"I'm so sorry!" she stammered, gently wiping Louis's face. "I don't know where that came from, I... I might be allergic to mistletoe." Juliet blushed again, but Louis gave her a sudden hug, making her feel warm inside for a moment. She put her arms around him as well and squeezed gently.

"How about we get away from it, then?" Louis suggested, feeling like an idiot for hanging the mistletoe up there in the first place. "Would you like to, um... Want to get some coffee or something?" Juliet nodded, smiling shyly.

"I'd luh... Hah-Hah! Hat'CHIEW! I'd love to."

---

Hope you enjoyed. :P Please be sure to thank tma and Amy too, since this was mostly their idea.

D'aww, how cute :D Thank you Blah-San, tma and AmyParda :D It's a lovely little story :) Merry Christmas to you all!! :D

:bounce: :bounce: AWWWWWW!!!!! That was just the *Cutest* thing ever! And teachers... and all embarrassedish... and sweet (and the grabbing the wrong paper was just.... awwww!!). :wub: :wub: See... female was totally fine- because you keeled me over with cuteness and SQUEE!! and just.... <3 <3

:blushing: ok... I'm a dork. lol! But still... great job! :hug:

D'awwwwww. :heart:

Most. Adorable. Thing. EVER! :wub:

Ahhhh, teacherzzzzz. If only I could make a certain past-S.S. teacher of mine allergic to mistletoe (which, btw, is strung EVERYWHERE during the week before winter break at my school).

BYE! :bleh:

Archived