Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adventure Drabbles

Blah!?

Hey everyone,

For now this thread is actually just a poll for interest, but I will be adding actual content to it before too long. I've been thinking a lot about The Adventure Club lately, and while I'm still definitely going to continue it, I've been having a lot of ideas for little storylines that don't have much place in the continuity. Basically, they wouldn't have enough impact on the story to merit being in the main series, but I think they'd still be cute and fun to write, and hopefully for you guys to read them too.

In summary, these stories will be shorter and less impactful on the overall storyline, but I'm hoping they'll still be entertaining and able to shed some light on the characters' deeper qualities.

The one downside to this idea is that these stories might loose some of the interactivity that the main series has. I'd really like to hold on to as much of it as possible, so I'm going to try to work reader input into things in a different way. Rather than voting on what happens next, I'm going to leave things as open as possible. If you have a scenario or prompt you want me to try with the Adventure Club characters, I'd love you to go ahead and ask. Also, even if you don't have a specific idea, if there are any characters or events you want to know more about, just let me know and I'll try to write something that elaborates on it.

Again, no story here for now, but I definitely have one or two I want to work on. If people are interested, I'll put the time in on some more.

Thanks for being such a faithful audience, and I look forward to even more.

Alrighty, here's the first one. There'll be more sometime soon, not sure when though.

-----

The Liars, The Hitch and The Wardrobe

It occurred to us all a little too late that The Adventure Club had never drafted up an official charter. Sure, we were the "do anything" club, but we had to formally document that somehow, if only half-heartedly. One weekend, we all gathered at Tracy's house to hang out while her parents were out of town, and I figured there was no time like the present to make our club charter.

The others were less enthusiastic. The instant I told them, a quiet haze fell over the room. No one said a thing for at least a full minute, each of them clearly trying to think of an excuse to get out of writing such a boring document. Eventually, I had to use the bathroom, and just as I suspected, my friends were all nowhere to be found by the time I got back. I found a note on the kitchen table saying Tracy realized they didn't have any milk, so all three of them went to go get some. I felt that was suspicious already, but I knew beyond any doubt they were lying when I discovered a second note in different handwriting telling me exactly the same thing.

Whatever, I could handle writing a dumb club charter on my own. I grabbed my laptop and headed to Tracy's bedroom to write. The kitchen table was alright, but Tracy had a nice coffee table in her room with these really comfy chairs. We all kind of assumed it was for reading, but based on the fact that there were five chairs around the table and a plethora of stuffed animals on her bed, I had a feeling she liked to have plush toy tea parties when no one was around. I'm not judging; of all the weird things we do, that's probably one of the most normal.

I set up my laptop on Tracy's coffee table and got to work. It actually wasn't all that hard, and I wouldn't have objected to writing it myself. I just sort of wish the rest of the club was there to share the pain. Then, I heard something rather unexpected. A loud, nasally snort came from the general direction of Tracy's wardrobe.

"Shhh!"

"Sorry."

The sounds stopped the instant I glanced up at the wardrobe. Well, I suppose I found where the rest of the club ran off to. It would have been incredibly easy for me to just throw open the wardrobe and make them help me, but by this point I was confident I could handle the charter myself. Besides, it would be interesting to see how much effort they were willing to put into avoiding work. The room remained silent for a few seconds and I went back to typing, but before long the wardrobe started making noise again.

"Huhhh... Hh-Huhh..."

I heard a few deep, shuddery intakes of breath, suspiciously similar to how Charlie sounded when she was about to sneeze. Oh, silly me, there was just no way she was hiding with the others in Tracy's wardrobe... The hitching breaths were cut off by a sudden muffled gasp, but the noise wasn't over yet.

"Shhh!"

"Sorry! Jeez..."

At least they were still whispering, but they weren't exactly being quiet. The fun part now would just be waiting for the inevitable. Once Charlie worked up a sneeze, it was only a matter of time before it got the better of her.

"Hhuhhhh... Huh-Hhhhh..."

More hitching breaths followed by a smothered puff of air. A few seconds passed in silence, but then another snort split the air, louder than any of the other sounds they'd made so far.

"Will you stop!?" someone who totally wasn't Andy and even if it was totally wasn't also hiding in the wardrobe whispered. "What's the matter with you?"

"Shut up! I can't help it!"

"SHHH!"

It was pretty clear by now that all three of them somehow managed to fit in there. Charlie and Andy were arguing, and Tracy kept trying to shush them. Honestly, I was a little surprised Tracy was on board with this hiding nonsense. I figured she would have at least not been opposed to some writing. Then again, maybe she just thought this would be fun.

"Guh-guys... Huhh... I really have to... Hh-Huhhh... R-really have to snee..."

It hadn't even been thirty seconds since their last round of noise making and already they were at it again. Charlie's voice was weak and heady; I could tell she had to sneeze so badly it almost hurt to listen to.

"Well, don't!" Andy scolded, starting to do that whisper-shout thing.

"Juhhh... Just l-let me do... Hhuhhh-Huhh... A little one. Th-that'll h-hold me over for wuhh... Huhhh... A while..."

"Fine! Just be subtle about it."

A few seconds passed in silence, and then Charlie did her best to force out a small, quiet sneeze.

"Huhhh... Huhhhhhh... Hhh-Huhh-Huh... HUUAA-KKNNNX!!!"

I shoved a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. As much as the three of them didn't want to be found, I didn't want them to know I'd already discovered them. It was more fun this way, but it was hard to keep from losing it. Charlie's sneeze was so explosively loud I probably would have heard it from anywhere in the house. In fact, it was so powerful that the wardrobe actually rocked back and forth a few times from the force. The best part though was the way all three of them just fell dead silent. Andy didn't scold, Tracy didn't shush; it was as if they knew they'd been had but they were still clinging to one last shred of hope that I hadn't heard anything.

Once I got my silent giggling under control, I removed the hand from my mouth and went back to writing our charter. Now that I think about it, how did they not hear me typing only ten feet away? Sure, laptop keyboards are quiet, but they're not that quiet. Speaking of not quiet, Charlie only lasted another minute or so before she gave another snort.

"Oh great, here we go..."

"I said I was sorry! What do you want from me?"

"SHHHHH!"

Tracy's shushing was getting desperate. It was hardly quieter than anything the other two had been saying, not that it really mattered anymore. Charlie tried to snort again, but someone cut her off this time. Instead, the tall blonde produced something sounding more like a half-snuffle, half-cough.

"Get your hand off my face," Charlie ordered. I assumed it was Andy at first, but the lack of response actually led me to believe it was Tracy intervening this time.

"Shhh," the bespectacled girl breathed, returning to her original, quieter brand of shushing. "Take slow, deep breaths through your mouth," she instructed in a whisper, though as usual it was still loud enough for me to hear.

"Tracy, I got this," Charlie boasted, her voice wavering ever so slightly, "I don't need your h-heh... Hhuhhh..."

Despite Tracy's efforts, I could hear Charlie building up to another sneeze. A bit of shuffling came from inside the wardrobe, and to my surprise the left-side door swung open. Tracy stepped out into her room, and I could see about half of Charlie inside behind her. Charlie's head was tipped back and her nostrils were flaring wider than I thought was even possible. Andy was completely hidden behind the other door, but I didn't really want to see him anyway.

Tracy's eyes widened when she saw me sitting right there, but she didn't say anything. She calmed down after half a second, and then she rolled her eyes and slammed the wardrobe shut. Giving me a vaguely apologetic shrug, Tracy sat down next to me to take a look at what I'd written, but before we could get anywhere, Charlie's desperate panting started up again.

"Huhhhh... Hhh-huhhh... Huh-Huh-HUH! Huhhhhhh! HUUAAAA-KKNNNNXX!!!!!"

Charlie had always been a big sneezer, but this was the biggest I'd ever heard from her. The wardrobe rocked away from the wall with the force of the sneeze, and I couldn't help but smile with idiotic, vengeful pleasure as I saw it tip just a little too far. It was slow and subtle, but instead of rocking back toward the wall, the wardrobe began to tilt more and more toward the floor.

"Hey, do you feel that?" Andy asked, no longer whispering.

"Ugh, feel what?" Charlie asked back in a stuffy voice. She snuffled and snorted for a second before realizing what was happening. The two of them screamed as the wardrobe fell to the ground with a thundering crash, and then they fell silent. Tracy and I just stared at the fallen piece of furniture, and we didn't even lift a finger once Charlie and Andy started to moan in pain.

"Great! Great job," Andy stammered, trying in vain to get the wardrobe upright again. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Huhhh... Hhhhh... HUAA-KNNNX!!!"

-----

I hope you enjoyed reading! Again, if anyone has any requests for moments with these guys, please do let me know.

I'll catch you on the flipside.

I think my favorite part is actually more or less unwritten, and that's the idea that Charlie and Andy will probably never know how gosh darn obvious they were being because Toby isn't going to tell them, he's just going to keep it to his own personal enjoyment. Then again, I bet Tracy knows he knew they were there the whole time at this point, so the two of them kind of have a silent understanding going... Kind of like.. people who are supposed to be together or something <<<w<<<

I hope you keep writing drabble-style, at least for a bit, because, like I said, it really suits them, and it's kind of fun to get the jokes in snippets. And it also allows you to be more flexible, and to just sort of go with each idea you have instead of needing to link them all somehow. My brain is like melting I'm tired today whatever anyway I really do like this so please write more!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody, time for another one! I couldn't think of a good title for this one, but whatever. Sue me.

-----

After grabbing a book from a shelf at the back of the library, Charlie stepped out of the aisle to find a place to sit. Most of the individual seats were taken, and she didn't particularly feel like sitting near anyone else. Luckily, before long she happened to spot Tracy sitting on a small couch, already reading a book.

"Hey Tracy," Charlie greeted, plopping herself down next to her friend. Tracy glanced up from her book for a second, nodded in acknowledgement, and then returned to her reading. Not expecting much more of a response, Charlie simply smiled and turned to her own book. It was a fairly old, decrepit piece, but it was required reading for class. Charlie was none too thrilled about reading it, but she supposed she didn't have a choice.

"Eugh," Charlie groaned as she peeled the book open. The stale pages inside objected to being turned, but they weren't quite worn-out enough to rip under normal use. However, the book released a sizeable cloud of dust into the air upon opening.

"Hih... Hih-Hih..."

Although she was seated farther away from the book, the cloud of dust began to affect Tracy first. She lowered her book into her lap as her breath began to hitch, and she reached a finger up to her face to rub under her nose. Tracy's eyebrows arched as her eyelids closed, and then she suddenly wrinkled her nose and bobbed her head forward in total silence.

"Whoa, Tracy," Charlie teased, raising her eyebrows, "what was that?"

Tracy said nothing, instead raising her book back up to a comfortable reading height. Charlie smiled, turning another page in her book, and then she glanced back at her friend.

"Did you sneeze?"

"Shhh!" Tracy suddenly snapped, glaring at Charlie over the upper rims of her glasses. Charlie recoiled slightly, her eyes widening.

"Alright, I was just asking," Charlie mumbled, holding up her hands defensively. Deciding not to bother Tracy any further, Charlie returned her attention to the ancient book in her lap and started to read. However, she didn't get far before the dust started to affect her too.

"Huhh... Hhh-Huhh..."

Charlie's eyes narrowed as her nostrils flared slightly. She reached her outstretched index finger up to her nose and rubbed harshly from side to side, not noticing Tracy starting to stare at her suspiciously. After a few good seconds of rubbing, Charlie managed to drive the tickle out of her nose and return to reading. Then, as she turned the page again, she couldn't help but inhale even more dust.

"Hhhuhh... Hhh-Hhhhh-Huh..."

The tall blonde sharply twitched her nose back and forth, but this time her efforts were in vain. She could tell she was about to sneeze, so she didn't put up much of a fight against it. However, before she could let it out, Charlie felt something soft press against the underside of her nose. Opening her eyes wide, Charlie glanced over at Tracy to see her holding a finger under her nose, pressing up firmly.

"Uh, thanks?" Charlie muttered, raising an eyebrow at her friend.

"Shhh!" Tracy shushed again, keeping her finger under Charlie's nostrils. After a few seconds of silence, Charlie gently grabbed Tracy's wrist and moved it away from her face. Tracy emphatically placed her finger vertically over her lips, once again ordering Charlie to be quiet, but she said no more.

Shaking her head, Charlie turned another page in her book. Just as before, the book released another cloud of dust into the air, with predictable results.

"Hhh-Huhh... Huh-Huh-HUH!"

Charlie very nearly sneezed this time, but Tracy once again shoved a finger under her friend's nose. She glared angrily up at Charlie, pressing her finger upward as hard as she could until Charlie's nose wouldn't compress any further.

"Tracy!" Charlie complained, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Shhhh!!!" Tracy shushed so powerfully that she spat a tiny bit. She wiped her mouth with her free wrist, keeping her index finger firmly under Charlie's nostrils.

"Tracy!" Charlie repeated, once again grabbing her friend's wrist. This time, however, Tracy fought to keep her finger under Charlie's nose even as her friend tried to push her away.

"How come you're allowed to sneeze and I'm not?" Charlie asked angrily, wiggling her nose on top of Tracy's finger.

"SHHH!"

As Tracy shushed her again, Charlie closed her eyes, shut her book, and promptly stood up from her seat next to her friend. Placing the book on the seat cushion, Charlie turned around to face Tracy and rubbed her temples.

"Tracy, just..." Charlie began, unable to form the words. "Goodbye."

Grabbing her book from the couch, Charlie tucked it under her arm and turned to leave. She walked quickly across the center of the library, but she slowed to a stop before she could reach the door.

"Huh... Huhhh... HUHH-! HUAAA-KKNNNNX!!!"

Charlie doubled over with the force of one of her usual, enormous sneezes, grabbing the attention of everyone in the library. Students and faculty alike stared at her for a second, keeping completely silent as Charlie snorted a bit of expelled mucus back up her nose.

"Whoa!" breathed one of the librarians standing close to the door. "Gesundheit, Charlene. Are you alright?"

"SHHH!!!"

After angrily shushing the librarian, Charlie rubbed her nose and shoved her way through the door. Tracy watched her leave, though she turned back to her book too quickly to see Toby step into the library just as Charlie vanished from sight. Still feeling a bit of dust in the air, Tracy wrinkled her nose and prepared for another silent sneeze. However, Toby sitting down on the couch startled the full force of the sneeze right out of her.

"Hey Tracy, I-"

"HEE-CHHHG!!!"

Realizing she had just committed the cardinal sin of sneezing loudly in a library, Tracy's eyes widened in horror. She glanced at Toby once and immediately started to blush. Without so much as a word, Tracy stood up from her seat on the couch and marched straight out of the library, leaving Toby to sit in silent confusion.

-----

This was a pretty short one, but it was fun. Hopefully I'll have another one for you soon!

Ahh, I still think this one is so cute! I like how even when you write drabbles you still have to have a tiny plot, and the short story of Tracy accidentally becoming a hypocrite is both funny and kinda super adorable at the end? Yeah, I def liked it.

Archived