Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sibling Rivalry (F, recording)

Blah!?

Hey everyone,

Yeah, I didn't expect me to write this story either. And yet here we are, with another story I co-wrote with the awesome PuddinPop. Plus, perhaps best of all, she provided another recording for our listening pleasure.

There's not really much of a plot this time (shocking, I know), so it's mostly just sneezing and cuteness. Or at least, I hope you all find it as cute as I did. Anyway, not much more to say about it. Enjoy!

-----

Regular Download (44 mb): http://www.mediafire.com/listen/hxbd2cnt5rke3tx/sibling_rivalry.wav

Smaller File (4 mb): http://www.mediafire.com/listen/uhod75og91mwtu2/sibling_rivalry_sm.wav

-----

Lounging peacefully on her bed, Veronica thoroughly enjoyed being home from school for the summer. She laid on her belly on the foot of her bed, reading a book and kicking her feet back and forth in the air. After a few long days of unpacking all her things, Veronica was looking forward to some quiet time alone.

"Hi, Veronica!"

Holding in a sigh, Veronica looked up from her book to see her younger sister Lacey standing in front of the bed. Lacey had always been a bit of a prankster, so Veronica was sure she had something sinister on her mind.

"Hi, Lacey," Veronica said, lifting her book again. "I'm reading right now. Can we talk later?"

"Are mom and dad still out?" Lacey asked, unfazed by Veronica's attempt to ignore her. Veronica groaned, but she tried to keep reading.

"Yes, Lacey. Until dinner."

Veronica smiled as she heard Lacey run out of the room, leaving her in peace. Unfortunately, only a few moments passed before her younger sister came sprinting back. Lowering her book, Veronica glared at her sister, but when she noticed Lacey holding a little bag, she became too curious to scold. Veronica watched as Lacey opened the bag and poured a small pile of white powder into her hand.

"Lacey, why do you have a bag of sand?"

"It's not sand, silly!"

"Oh, well what is it-"

Before Veronica could finish her question, Lacey took a deep breath and then blew the handful of powder at her sister's face. Veronica clenched her eyes shut and waved a hand up and down in front of her head a few times.

"Lacey! What was that for?"

"You'll see," Lacey murmured, a sly grin crossing her face.

Veronica began to feel a tickle filling her nose, spreading up from her nostrils each time she inhaled. She coughed again and began to rub the top of her hand back and forth under her nose. Even as her nose squished from side to side, Veronica could tell the tickle was only getting worse.

"Ahh-Ahhh-Ahhhh! AH-SHOO!"

Veronica sneezed, expelling a cloud of the white powder from her nostrils. Coughing once more, she rubbed her nose as hard as she could in an attempt to hold in the next sneeze.

"Can you guess what it is now?" Lacey teased, sealing her bag.

"Lacey!" Veronica coughed, pressing her hand against the underside of her nose. "What's wrong with you? Why'd you just blow sneezing powder in my face?"

"To make you sneeze, duh!" Lacey answered, starting to laugh.

"Ah-Ahh-Ahhh-AH-SHOOO!!!"

Veronica sneezed again, but as soon as she finished, she heard the front door of the house unlock and swing open. Lacey suddenly fell silent, putting on a panicked frown.

"Hey girls," Veronica heard their mother call out from the entryway. "I forgot my purse. I'll just be back for a minute."

"Ahhh... Hhaahh..." Veronica wheezed, feeling another sneeze coming on. Before she could let it out, Lacey suddenly grabbed her nose and squeezed it shut.

"Veronica, no!" she pleaded, holding her sister's nose tight.

"Let go, Lacey!" Veronica coughed, waving a hand at her sister. "I have to sneeze!"

"But you can't! Then mom will hear you and she'll come and yell at me," Lacey mumbled, releasing her sister's nose.

"She should! This is all your fault! Ahh... Aaahhh... Haahhhh..."

"No, Veronica!" Lacey demanded, grabbing her sister's nose again. "Don't sneeze!"

Veronica wasn't sure why, but she didn't really want to get her sister in trouble over something like this. She was still upset with Lacey, but she did her best not to sneeze. Pushing Lacey's hand away, Veronica began to rub her nose as hard as she could.

"That's it!" Lacey encouraged, "you can do it!"

"Ahhh... I'm t-trying... Ah-Ahh-Ahhh-!"

"Don't sneeze!" Lacey whispered firmly, clenching her fists. Veronica wrinkled her nose, still rubbing hard from side to side. Her rubs were slow but firm, pressing her nose left and right. Lacey began to chant, nearly in time with Veronica's rubbing.

"Don't sneeze, don't sneeze, don't sneeze!"

"Ahh-Ahhh-Ahhhh-!"

"Don't sneeze!"

"AH-KNNT!"

Knowing she wouldn't be able to hold back any longer, Veronica pinched her nostrils between her thumb and forefinger and held them shut, stifling her sneeze. Lacey let out a sigh of relief, leaning against the foot of the bed.

"Good try," she said, patting Veronica's head as she furiously rubbed her nose. "But that was pretty quiet. I guess you can do that if you have to sneeze again.

"Thanks for your permission," Veronica grumbled, mashing her nostrils upward with the palm of her hand. Stifling felt a bit better than holding the sneezes in, but it did little to get the sneezing powder out of her nose.

"Ah-Ahh-Ahhh-HA-KNNNT!"

"Bless you," whispered Lacey as Veronica sneezed again.

"Ugh, thanks," Veronica breathed, gently squeezing her nose.

The sisters listened to their mother's footsteps move around the house. Veronica's bedroom was on the opposite side of the house from their parents', so hopefully the sounds of her stifled sneezes wouldn't carry that far.

"Ah-Ahh-AHHKNNT!" Veronica stifled another sneeze as the footsteps came to a stop in the master bedroom. Lacey gently rubbed her back in appreciation of her efforts.

"Bless you," the younger sister said gratefully.

"Thank y- Ahh... Ahhhh... AH-KNT!"

"Bless you."

"Alright, that's enough," Veronica whispered firmly, "but thanks."

Veronica held her breath as she heard her mother starting to make her way back toward the front door. Unfortunately, she had to pass right by Veronica's room to leave. Veronica heard the footsteps passing through the hall outside, and as if on cue, she felt another sneeze coming on.

"Ahh-Ahhh-Ahhhh-!"

Sure her mother would hear her even if she stifled, Veronica pressed her index finger to the underside of her nose and held her breath. Lacey rubbed her back again, seeing just how hard she was struggling not to sneeze. Unfortunately, Veronica could only last for so long before she was forced into a quick fit of stifled sneezes.

"Ah-Ahh-AH-KNNT! Hah-haahhh... HA-KNT! Ah-Ahhh-Ahhhh-! AHH-KNNNNN!!!"

The footsteps outside came to a stop again, and Veronica and Lacey froze. Lacey hung her head as she heard her mother opening the door to the bedroom, but after a second her evil smile flashed across her face again.

"Veronica? Are you alright?" the girls' mother asked from the doorway. Veronica smiled up at her and shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Veronica answered, trying to keep Lacey out of trouble.

"I thought I heard you sneezing," said her mother, glancing at Lacey.

"Oh! Um, I was sneezing," Veronica shrugged again. "Just something in the air I guehhh... Hahhh HA-KNNT!"

Veronica sneezed again, stifling it out of habit. Her mother smiled sympathetically and then turned to leave.

"Bless you, honey. Alright, I'll see you two later for dinner."

"Hey, mom!" Lacey called out, running up to her mother. Veronica didn't think much of it until she saw the handful of white powder behind Lacey's back. Knowing there was nothing she could do, Veronica simply watched in silence as her mother turned back to face the younger daughter.

"Yes, sweetie?"

Just as before, Lacey took a deep breath and blew her handful of powder right up her mother's nose. She coughed, waving a hand up and down in front of her face like Veronica had. Veronica cringed, watching the powder disappear up her mother's nostrils and knowing she wouldn't be happy about it.

"Lacey!"

"Yes, mother dear?"

"You are in big trouble, young ladehh... Hehh... Heh-Hehhh-Hehhhh-! HEHH-CHOOO!!!"

-----

And that's all for now. I hope you all enjoyed, and be sure to give a big thanks to PuddinPop for the recording!

Oh my goodness... I absolutely love this!!!

I'm also very much enjoying the recording.

This is awesome!!!

• 1 month later...

why am I just noticing this now? This story is terrific, and with matching audio. I agree with thesneeze123, a second installment is needed.

I love this story. Is there going to be a next part?

Archived