Sneeze Fetish Forum

MLP Rp, anyone?

RipleyToo

I'd love to join you. I've read a couple of the MLP sneeze fics, but I'm not completely familiar with it. But I read a few with Applejack trying to hide a cold and I thought they were really good!

I'd love to join you. I've read a couple of the MLP sneeze fics, but I'm not completely familiar with it. But I read a few with Applejack trying to hide a cold and I thought they were really good!

Ok :D What do you think our Rp should be about? Can I play Applejack?

Ok biggrin.png What do you think our Rp should be about? Can I play Applejack?

You've said that you like stories involving Applejack catching a cold, right? How about if Applejack catches a cold and tries to hide it from everybody else but it's very contagious and we all catch it? By the way, tell me what character I should play and I'll do my best to find out all about that character and play it well.

You've said that you like stories involving Applejack catching a cold, right? How about if Applejack catches a cold and tries to hide it from everybody else but it's very contagious and we all catch it? By the way, tell me what character I should play and I'll do my best to find out all about that character and play it well.

You should play Twilight Sparkle one of the Mane 6 and the newest Princess of Equestria :D ! Sure we can do that, you start first ;)

Here's my oc bio

Stargazer

Species: unicorn

Appearance: dark blue coat color and royal purple mane, silver eyes

Cutie Mark: Ursa Major and telescope

Other: allergic to dogs

You should play Twilight Sparkle one of the Mane 6 and the newest Princess of Equestria biggrin.png ! Sure we can do that, you start first wink.png

I'll watch a few episodes of the show first and post a bit later.

You should play Twilight Sparkle one of the Mane 6 and the newest Princess of Equestria biggrin.png ! Sure we can do that, you start first wink.png

Ok :)

Ok smile.png

Well, I've only watched the first three episodes so I don't know anything about Twilight Sparkle being the newest Princess of Equestria, but I think I've got a feel for her character. If you want me to start I guess I'll post a thread in the roleplaying subforum.

Parrot, I'm interested in a story http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=58560

It sounds interesting, but I've already got two stories in progress, and I've made plans for a third. I don't think I'd be able to give your story the attention it deserves. I think it's really cool that you like my writing enough to ask me though. Which of my stories have you read?

It sounds interesting, but I've already got two stories in progress, and I've made plans for a third. I don't think I'd be able to give your story the attention it deserves. I think it's really cool that you like my writing enough to ask me though. Which of my stories have you read?

darn. I really thought you'd be interested in a original & unique character. I didn't realize trying to find someone willing to write a non Little Pony story would be so difficult.

darn. I really thought you'd be interested in a original & unique character. I didn't realize trying to find someone willing to write a non Little Pony story would be so difficult.

Post more details to your thread and maybe either I or somebody else will take up the task later.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to do a MLP Roleplay with me? I'll do Applejack, one of the mane six

Do I take it by the recent posts that you're into really messy, snotty sneezing? Want me to play up that angle a lot from now on?

Anyone want to do a MLP Roleplay with me? I'll do Applejack, one of the mane six

Do I take it by the recent posts that you're into really messy, snotty sneezing? Want me to play up that angle a lot from now on?

Yes :)

Yes :)

How messy are we talking about? Want me to take it to a really unrealistic level with lots of drippy snot covering stuff?

Yes smile.png

How messy are we talking about? Want me to take it to a really unrealistic level with lots of drippy snot covering stuff?

If you want either way doesn't matter to me :)

Yes smile.png

If you want either way doesn't matter to me :)

Okay. Would you like Twilight to do things like lick Applejack's snotty nostrils to help clean them?

Yes smile.png

If you want either way doesn't matter to me smile.png

Okay. Would you like Twilight to do things like lick Applejack's snotty nostrils to help clean them?

Sure, I don't care, do what you want, it won't bother me, unless it's anything sexual

Yes smile.png

Sure, I don't care, do what you want, it won't bother me, unless it's anything sexual

Well, I'm not going to do any 18+ roleplaying here since it's not allowed anyway, so you don't have to worry about that. I was just asking for your sake, not mine. I want to know what you're into so that you can enjoy the experience fully.

If you don't care about either of those things, then I have no reason to include them in the roleplay.

Yes smile.png

Well, I'm not going to do any 18+ roleplaying here since it's not allowed anyway, so you don't have to worry about that. I was just asking for your sake, not mine. I want to know what you're into so that you can enjoy the experience fully.

If you don't care about either of those things, then I have no reason to include them in the roleplay.

Yup :)

Archived