Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blah!?

Hey everyone, I did another thing. If the title didn't give it away, this is a sequel to the story Tree House Party that I wrote a while ago. I suppose it's not required to read that one first, but I did kind of skimp on characterization here, so if you haven't read the first story you might want to. Anyway, this is just something short, simple and fun. Or at least I hope it's fun. I guess that's for you to decide. Enjoy!

-----

In the waning months of summer, Jamie felt like there was nothing she could do but hunker down and wait for college to start. Her twin sister had thrown a dozen parties in as many weeks, but luckily none were so large as the graduation party Jamie had been dragged to earlier. As long as she remained in her room, none of the guests would disturb her. Katie had been planning another get-together for tonight as well, but unlike the previous times, the house was virtually silent. There was no music seeping up from below, and no people rushing past outside the door. Tonight, Jamie found the house pleasantly quiet. Well, quiet except for the usual sounds that could be found in Jamie's bedroom. The hum of her computer's fans, the clack of her mechanical keyboard, and...

"Ehh... EHh'chh! Ugh..."

Even with the windows closed and the air conditioning at full blast, Jamie's allergies were acting up. She recalled hearing a lawnmower earlier in the day and silently cursed the homeowner's association as she wrinkled her nose with a damp sniff. Jamie turned her attention back to her game, but eventually her continued sniffing demanded her attention. Removing her hand from her mouse, Jamie slid a finger across her ticklish nostrils and then reached for the last place she remembered her tissue box being.

"Tissues, tissues..." Jamie whispered to herself as she felt around. After a few seconds of searching blindly, she gave in and paused her game to look properly. The tissue box was still in the same place as always on her desk, but now it appeared to be empty. Jamie picked up the box and held it closer to her face, using the light from her dual monitors to peer through the plastic in the top. Upon seeing that the box was truly empty, Jamie slumped back in her chair with a stuffy sigh. Venturing outside meant running into Katie's party, in whatever form it had taken that night. As far as Jamie was concerned, it wasn't worth it.

"Hhh-! Eh'kCH! HEH'tshhh!"

A pair of sneezes suddenly snuck up on Jamie, causing her to snap forward in her chair. She scrunched up her face and furiously rubbed her nose, but she quickly stopped when she felt a bit of moisture smear on her finger. Jamie frowned, staring down her stuffy nose at her hand. Letting out another sigh, she supposed she had no choice but to accept the reality that she needed more tissues. Jamie removed her headset, grabbed her empty tissue box, and reluctantly headed for the door.

Not wanting to stumble into anyone, Jamie listened at her door for a second before opening it. She cautiously peeked her head out and took a look around, and she nearly jumped when she saw Katie and two of her friends standing at the end of the hall.

"Hi Jamie!" her sister greeted in a surprised tone. She smiled and waved enthusiastically. Jamie sniffed.

"Hi Katie," she said in a weary voice. "And Rachel and Amber."

Katie's friends waved as well as Jamie simply stared at them. Before Katie could ask what was going on, Jamie held up her empty tissue box and sneezed a quick "Eh'kSH!" Clasping her hands together, Katie smiled sympathetically.

"Allergy attack?" asked Katie, already knowing the answer. Jamie nodded and wiped her nose on her forearm.

"Do we have any more tissues?" she asked, holding up her empty box. Katie nodded and skipped off down the hall, leaving Jamie alone with her friends.

"Sure! Just a sec!"

Rachel and Amber stared silently at Jamie's head, as she was still hiding the rest of her body behind her bedroom door. They had all met several times before, so they were at least acquainted with most of Jamie's quirks. Jamie was too shy to say anything, but she also felt too awkward to wordlessly retreat back into her room, so she simply waited for her sister to return. She glance back and forth between Rachel and Amber before deciding to stare at the floor in between them. Despite her desire to remain silent, eventually her itchy nose compelled her to sniff harshly and rub under her nostrils.

"So, what are you allergic to, Jamie?" asked Rachel, her tone calm and friendly. Jamie blushed for a brief moment, but eventually she shrugged and managed to reply.

"Oh, you know," she began with a snuffle. "Trees and grass. Going outside."

Rachel and Amber giggled softly, and their laughter sounded genuine enough that Jamie almost felt bad for being so dismissive. She timidly rubbed her tickly nose and shrank back behind her door slightly, hoping Katie would return soon. Even as she slid her finger under her nostrils, however, she felt the tickle inside growing stronger.

"You know, my sister's allergic to grass too," said Rachel, turning to Amber.

"Oh yeah! She was really sneezy the other day," Amber replied.

Jamie was relieved that Katie's friends had started conversing with each other, but now the last thing she wanted was to interrupt them and draw attention back to herself. She rubbed her nose even harder, resisting the urge to sniff. To her dismay, Jamie still felt a sneeze coming on. With no other options left, she firmly squeezed her nostrils between her thumb and forefinger and held her breath. Rachel and Amber continued to ignore her, but eventually a muffled "He'ptCH!" managed to force its way out.

"Bless you!"

Feeling embarrassed, Jamie blushed and opened her eyes. She was somewhat relieved to find that Katie had returned and the others were still mostly ignoring her.

"Looks like I was just in time," Katie said in a slightly teasing voice. Jamie's expression remained blank as she grabbed the pair of tissue boxes her sister had brought.

"I got you two," Katie giggled, watching as her sister frantically plucked a tissue from the first box and pressed it against her nostrils. Jamie desperately needed to blow her nose, but she was sure she would sneeze before she could.

"Hehh... Heh'tSH! EH'kch!"

"Bless you."

"Th-thanks, Katie."

Averting her eyes from her sister and her guests, Jamie breathed a deep gasp and finally blew her nose. It was humiliatingly loud and wet, but the relief it brought easily overpowered any embarrassment. After finishing, Jamie quickly folded the tissue and blew a second time. Her nose was still stuffy, but Jamie had a feeling that would last until winter now matter how many tissues she used. In the meantime, she crumpled up her used tissue and grabbed a new one to sniffle into.

"Feeling better?" asked Katie, smiling warmly.

"Please don't," Jamie whispered, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. Katie smiled again and took a step back.

"Okay, sorry. Bye, Jamie!"

"Buh... Behhh... He'tSHH! Bye."

Jamie blew her nose a third time as she slunk back into her bedroom, quickly closing the door. On the one hand she was glad to have escaped further interaction, but on the other she still felt a little guilty for being so short with Katie and her friends. What she heard just before stepping away from the door only made her more uncomfortable.

"Wow, Jamie's allergies are pretty bad, huh?"

"Yeah, but she's a trooper. She'll be okay."

Stepping away from the door, Jamie nearly dove onto her bed. She wanted to get back to her game, but at the moment she needed to take some time to deflate. Placing the unopened tissue box onto her bedside table, Jamie hugged the other to her chest and rolled over onto her side. She grabbed a new tissue and rubbed it under her nose, for once hoping her allergies would distract her from her social anxiety rather than the other way around. After forcing out one more scratchy blow, Jamie tossed her used tissues off the side of her bed and closed her eyes.

A knock at the door jolted Jamie awake. She must have dozed off without realizing it, and for a moment she was terrified that a less familiar party guest was about to barge into her room. Feeling a sneeze coming on as her senses returned, Jamie desperately squeezed her nose and tried to remain dead silent.

"Jamie? Are you awake?" came Katie's voice with another soft knock. No longer afraid of her visitor, Jamie released her nose and took a deep breath.

"Heh'kSHH!"

"Bless you, Jamie. Can I come in?"

Jamie sat up, rubbed her nose, and sighed.

"Sure."

Katie calmly opened the door and stuck her head into Jamie's bedroom. She quickly turned her head away from the bright computer monitors and squinted at her sister through the darkness, smiling once they made eye contact.

"Hey, um, can you fix the TV for us?"

Jamie immediately rolled her eyes.

"Did you change the input on the receiver?"

"No, but I know! I'm just sure I'm going to mess it up if I try to. I won't bother you again for the rest of the night, I promise! Please?"

Jamie sighed again, but she reluctantly swung her legs over the side of her bed and got up. After haphazardly grabbing her tissue box, she marched up to her sister and waited for her to lead the way.

"Thanks, Jamie! You're the best!"

Keeping her eyes on the floor, Jamie followed Katie down the hall to the living room. To her surprise, Rachel and Amber appeared to be the only guests in the whole house. This was corroborated by the trio of sleeping bags on the floor between the couch and the television, and there were no traces of more being set up anywhere else. Without so much as making eye contact with Rachel or Amber, Jamie made her way to the TV and knelt down in front of it. The audio/video receiver hadn't even been turned on, prompting Jamie to roll her eyes once more.

"Netflix and chill?" her mouth asked before her brain could stop it. Katie gave an amused snort from the couch behind her.

"Yep, Netflix and chill."

Wallowing in self-consciousness over what she had said, Jamie powered on the receiver with a click. As she waited for it to boot up, she frantically reached for her tissue box.

"Hhhh-! Heh..." Jamie breathed, an intense tickle filling both of her nostrils. She weakly raised her free hand up to her face just in case, but she was able to grab a tissue in time. Shoving it over her nose, Jamie bent forward with a pair of soft sneezes.

"HE'chh! Huhh-!  Eh'tSHH!"

"Bless you, Jamie."

"Hey, are you allergic to anything, Katie?" asked Rachel, causing Jamie to squirm lightly as she overheard.

"Nope," Katie replied with a shrug. "Isn't it funny how only one of us has allergies?"

Jamie gave an annoyed grunt, sloppily massaging her septum through her tissue.

"Hilarious. Almost as funny as how I'm the only one who needs glasses, too."

"Aww! Sorry, Jamie!"

The back of Jamie's neck prickled with heat in a combination of embarrassment and anger. Deep down she knew Katie didn't mean any harm, but the tone of her voice felt just close enough to condescending. Jamie took a deep breath, or at least as best she could through her stuffy nostrils, and she temporarily forgot all about the television. Before she could stop herself, she grabbed the pillow from the nearest sleeping bag, stood up, and then brought the pillow down on Katie's head with a soft thump.

"Ah! Jamie!" cried Katie, covering her head with her hands. She was laughing, which only made Jamie feel even more humiliated. Unable to think of anything else to do, she hit Katie with the pillow again. This time her sister retaliated. Katie grabbed another pillow and swung it into Jamie's side, careful to avoid her sister's head and glasses. Now Rachel and Amber were laughing too. Barely able to process how embarrassed she felt, Jamie wound up and swung the pillow as hard as she could. To her surprise, the pillow ripped mid-swing, and when it connected with Katie it burst open.

An explosion of feathers filled half the living room, covering Jamie and Katie. The force of Jamie's wild swing sent her falling to the carpeted floor, and once she landed she quickly realized her mouth and nose were full of fluffy white down. She spat out as many as she could before the feathers in her nostrils made her start sneezing them out instead.

"Hhh-! Hehh... Eh-CHH! HE'shhh! Eh... Heh... Hah'tCH!"

When she finally opened her eyes, Jamie noticed her glasses had come loose from one ear. She fixed her spectacles, clenched her eyes shut again, and began frantically rubbing her nose in a quick, jerky motion. The combination of the feathers and her allergies made her nostrils tickle so much she was afraid simply breathing would cause another sneeze. Eventually her breath ran out and she was forced to inhale again, and just as Jamie suspected, doing so drew out a big sneeze.

"Hhh-! Heh-Hehhh! He-CHHOO!"

The last of the feathers fluttered away from Jamie's face, slightly slimy from the allergy-ridden nostrils they had been trapped in. Jamie sniffed harshly and furiously rubbed her finger under her nose for a few more seconds before finally relaxing. When she opened her eyes, she looked up to find Katie standing above her, frozen in place. After a moment it became apparent that Katie had gotten more than a few feathers up her nose too, and Jamie couldn't help but smile.

"Ha-SHOO! Hih! Ah-Ahh-Ahhh! AAH-Shoo! Tshhoo! TshhOO! HAH-SHOOOO!!!"

Feathers sprayed out of Katie's nostrils as she sneezed, each one making Jamie giggle a little more. When she finally finished, she sank to her knees with an exhausted sigh and covered her nose with both hands. Still smiling, Jamie rolled her eyes and picked up her tissue box. With a quiet giggle, she offered the tissues to her sister. Katie nodded breathlessly and removed a hand from her nose to grab a tissue, and then Jamie plucked out one of her own. Jamie forgot all about her self-consciousness as she and her sister both brought their tissues up to their noses and blew simultaneously.

"Bless you, Katie."

"Thanks, Jamie."

-----

As always, I hope everyone had fun! Thanks a lot for reading, and I'd like to give a special thanks to my beta readers, you know who you are. I hope maybe I'll be inspired to do another story with these characters, since I really do like them, but it took me this long to write this one so who knows.

That was a great story! Can't wait to see what you write next! Thanks for writing it!

Cute!!!! Poor Jamie, I totally get how awkward it is when someone talks about ur sneezing...but dude. She is a fetishist's dream girl!!!

(lookin at u Stella ;)

I really like this fic. I think it expertly manages to be both sexy and heartwarming. Plus girls with glasses :wub:

This is really good! I like how you managed to fit all these different fetishy scenarios into this one story, from the gradually worsening symptoms eventually forcing Jamie out of her room, to the desperation not to call attention to herself by sneezing, to the sister getting her comeuppance and sneezing too.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved it!! <3

I particularly liked the sister being a bit arrogant and then getting revenge in the end. I would love to see these girls again! Particularly if Katie developed an allergy and Jamie was there to be the veteran of it all

:) <3 

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this story a lot. I hope to hear from these characters again. The way the story developed and shifted right up to the end was really amazing. Even if it takes you along time for another installment. Will be well worth the wait!

Archived