Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vikkstar123 (Sidemen) + Others!

MysteryGirl

18 hours ago, MeForever said:

Yay! Thank you @MysteryGirl! You are really good at finding these :)

Aw no problem! I suppose I am haha, I just watch many (and by that I mean all) of their videos and there seem to just be a ton of sneezes out there!

• 1 month later...

More! :) 

1 from vik ^^ blessed by josh (it's adorable when he does that aw) also vik says ow because he broke his collarbone and it probably hurts when he sneezes, poor guy

2 from ethan ^^ the second is at 14:05, blessed by tobi

1 from a friend of theirs, wiz ^^ 

Also for anyone out there who likes hurt/comfort scenarios (jmx is okay now but he dislocated his arm here)

^^ Josh is being really adorable, helping him breathe and give comfort in general, second part at 2:18:08 before medical staff takes him away.

22 minutes ago, MysteryGirl said:

Josh is being really adorable, helping him breathe and give comfort in general, second part at 2:18:08 before medical staff takes him away.

This is really sweet! Thanks for linking, Mystery >w< Also those ambulance people just leisurely walking to the scene and getting railed by the announcers for it was amazing :rofl: LMAO

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 7:21 PM, BlackScatter said:

This is really sweet! Thanks for linking, Mystery >w< Also those ambulance people just leisurely walking to the scene and getting railed by the announcers for it was amazing :rofl: LMAO

I know!! "oh they don't care" - my favorite line :laugh: 

On 3/12/2018 at 10:28 AM, MeForever said:

Yay! They are so cute, thank you Mystery!

No problem! 

• 1 month later...

Just found two random ones from Josh, hopefully more to come!

1 ^^ at 13:25 (timestamp) blessed by himself

1 ^^ right at the beginning, if you play and pause pretty quickly or just slow down the time at about the 3 second mark you'll see it, but it's basically edited out :(

Edited by MysteryGirl
  • 1 month later...

Two from vik, I'm actually super surprised to have come across these, both in one video!

1 ^^ at :27 and another 1 ^^ at 13:30 (buildup starts there) 

The second one... guys I just- oh my. He announces it after his voice breaks when he says "um" in preparation, and it's so perfect.

50 minutes ago, Esstrosa said:

Did fangs ever sneeze in a video

I don't watch many of her videos, only when Simon collabs with her really, sorry.

• 2 years later...

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but I have more sneezes to add from multiple people!

1 from Josh at 3:25 (timestamps in videos already added though) with some talk afterwards, he just got his wisdom teeth out so sneezing hurt him a little bit

1 from Ethan at 12:30 plus some talk after

1 from Ethan at 7:38 blessed by Simon

1 from Vik at 39:56 which is ugh just so cute

1 from Vik at 21:06 blessed by Josh, he seemed like he had to sneeze again afterwards but unfortunately there was just one

1 from JJ (KSI) at 3:49 blessed by Simon

And now for the recent Simon clips:

These all occurred in the past few days, and I literally hadn't heard a sneeze from Simon in a year-ish I think, which is why this many in the same span of time surprised me. Besides Vik, Simon is my favorite for sneezes in the sidemen, so enjoy :)

1 at 10:00 with warning

1 at 1:29:04 with warning

1 at 1:22 blessed by his friend Viz

Last but not least, this is one I would consider a mystery unless anyone has any other ideas. Simon blessed someone here, but it's not on camera and I don't think I hear a sneeze? Just wanted to add it in for a second opinion. (Okay listening to it again I do hear something which could possibly be JJ since Simon lives with him and has known him for years)

1(?) at 1:39 blessed by Simon 

Edited by MysteryGirl
more information
  • 3 years later...