Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like attention?

-~-~-~-

how do you feel when other people draw attention to your sneezes? Do you expect it or dread it? Does it depend on who/why/where/when??

I personally love to be blessed, but if I'm having a fit (especially in public) I usually don't want any more attention drawn to it than a simple single blessing at the end. I've had many situations in which people decide to bless me multiple times throughout a fit and it's like...just wait a second! haha. Sometimes I do like to talk about my sneezing when it happens, moreso my allergy sneezes than cold ones, but it depends on my mood. I like being offered tissues sometimes too, but again, depends on my mood. 

I get really embarrassed! I don't mind a quick "bless you," but any other comments would make me blush so hard. On the other had, I LOVE it from my partner. If I was dating/with someone and they didn't bless me, I would be pretty sad about it. 

However, I love talking to other people about their sneezes and I'm a dedicated blesser. lol

I despise any form of attention if I have to sneeze, from friends, family or general public. I think this is because i feel that I am somehow 'giving away' my sneezing fetish by the way in which I would respond to their attention. I suspect I would have nothing to fear because for the majority the very idea of a sneezing fetish is ridiculous, but it can't quite rid me of the fear...

Ah. Draw attention to me sneezing - or anything even vaguely related - and there's a chance you get a black eye for it. :lol: That's how much I want it.

I generally don't like attention being drawn to my sneezing at all. An exception would be if it was from a significant other, but I think I'd still be uncomfortable unless they were aware of and very accepting of my fetish.

I hate having any attention drawn to my sneezes whatsoever. I stifle them almost completely silently and they mostly go unnoticed. The other day, however, I was with my best friend. I sneezed and she blessed me and I actually found it very sweet. She's generally kind of self involved and my sneezes are so easy to miss I guess I just found it endearing that she noticed. 

I have talked about this in a previous thread but it is something i can certainly relate to. 

I'm very much against any attention drawn to myself by vanillas but it does happen more often than i would like. ( i would like it to be never!!)

The biggest issue is the attention is about myself and my snez. This is what makes me extremely uncomfortable because these people have no idea what they are talking about and consider it a subject of no consequence. The fools!!! :lol:  I usually try to avoid igniting in public but sometimes it is unavoidable. 

When attention in this area is drawn to others though i love it....even if i can't bring myself to join in!

If you don't have a sneeze fetish then please don't talk to me about mine!

(i may change my work office autosig to include that)

I actually hate getting attention while I'm sneezing, and that's why I stifle all of them. I don't like to be blessed either, it makes me feel embarassed and everything :S

Hmm... it depends.

From a partner: Yes, please. I adore being blessed, I adore being cuddled, I adore being asked about it ("Are you getting sick?") and the absolute best is... if they call it cute. :blush::heart:

Friends/ people in public: I appreciate a Bless You and maybe a smile or something, but that's it. Being offered a tissue would be a bit much, I think. If I'm clearly miserable, I might appreciate a question about whether I'm sick or something... If it's just a random sneeze... I'd prefer people not to comment. (But I rarely sneeze in front of others anyway due to my mental block, so... whenever I do sneeze, it's pretty much because I consciously chose to let it happen. Those moments where I sneeze in front of others without wanting to are super rare.)

Family: Spare me, dear God! I have actually done things like run into the bathroom and flush the toilet while stifling a sneeze so that my parents wouldn't hear it. :lol: So, yeah. Please no reactions from family members about me sneezing. Just... no thank you. :bag:

6 minutes ago, Sophie<3 said:

Hmm... it depends.

From a partner: Yes, please. I adore being blessed, I adore being cuddled, I adore being asked about it ("Are you getting sick?") and the absolute best is... if they call it cute. :blush::heart:

Friends/ people in public: I appreciate a Bless You and maybe a smile or something, but that's it. Being offered a tissue would be a bit much, I think. If I'm clearly miserable, I might appreciate a question about whether I'm sick or something... If it's just a random sneeze... I'd prefer people not to comment. (But I rarely sneeze in front of others anyway due to my mental block, so... whenever I do sneeze, it's pretty much because I consciously chose to let it happen. Those moments where I sneeze in front of others without wanting to are super rare.)

Family: Spare me, dear God! I have actually done things like run into the bathroom and flush the toilet while stifling a sneeze so that my parents wouldn't hear it. :lol: So, yeah. Please no reactions from family members about me sneezing. Just... no thank you. :bag:

Lol this exactly. I 100% agree!

I really only like it if there's only one other person around.  In high school I used to go after to get help when I was sick so my teachers would maybe bring it up.  I loved when they would comment on my sneezes or offer me a tissue :D.  

Nooononono. I want the world, in its entirety, to categorically ignore any and all cold symptoms I display, now and forever, amen. :lol: 

Nope! Don't look at me, don't acknowledge me, don't make any comments or say any blessings. Just forget it happened and let me be. :lol: 

DO NOT AKNOWLAGE THE SNEEZING EXORSIM Yeah I sneeze more then 3 most of the time

23 hours ago, psychlone said:

how do you feel when other people draw attention to your sneezes? Do you expect it or dread it? 

I hate it.:evil2: I don't even like being blessed

Not only do I hate any attention being brought to my own sneezes, but I hate to bring attention to others sneezes as well. It's just something I would like to do/see and enjoy quietly. I only bless people I REALLY wanna make a good first impression on. So I'm sure there are a few people out there that think I'm kinda rude cuz of that. Lol

Nope.  I hate the attention.  I am very embarassed by my allergies.  I dont know why the whole blessing people for sneezing has to be a thing.

On 10/26/2017 at 10:00 PM, TheBowler said:

Not only do I hate any attention being brought to my own sneezes, but I hate to bring attention to others sneezes as well. It's just something I would like to do/see and enjoy quietly. I only bless people I REALLY wanna make a good first impression on. So I'm sure there are a few people out there that think I'm kinda rude cuz of that. Lol

I feel exactly the same way.  Sometimes when my office mate sneezes I pretend I'm so engrossed in my work that I didn't notice.  

30 minutes ago, SneezyKateM said:

Nope.  I hate the attention.  I am very embarassed by my allergies.  I dont know why the whole blessing people for sneezing has to be a thing.

I understand it as a matter of politeness towards people who sneeze every now and them. For someone who sneezes very often I consider it being completely useless to bless him / her every time. In Germany, we say "Gesundheit" which means that we wish good health to the sneezing person. In case of a cold, this may appear reasonable ("may your cold disappear soon"), in case of allergies it doesn't make sense for me because as we know, allergies don't disappear like colds do.

It really depends.  I don't like being fussed over.  At all.  Unfortunately my partner is really really over the top.  I was sitting at my computer yesterday and I reached over to get a pencil and he twisted around in his chair and when I asked why he said he wanted to make sure I was okay. Or "do you need help?" any time I begin even the simplest of tasks. Other people might like that attention and fussing, I can't stand it.  So when I have to field the "omg is everything okay???" question any time I want to oh say walk across the room to get my glass of water... you can imagine I don't want to sneeze around him.  I can't be dealing with that.  It's not the sneeze itself, it's the over the top checking to make sure I'm okay I'm trying to avoid.  Hate it.  Hate it with a passion.  

But like normal levels of attention, that's cool.  No problem with that.

I can keep myself from sneezing without stifling or making any kind of motion if I try, but when I do sneeze I usually don't like people commenting or anything like that. I rarely sneeze around other people though.

It depends a lot on the people around. I hate my family's comments when I sneeze, they pay too much attention of my multiples morning sneezes, and it makes me feel very embarrassed, as if they were talking about my underwear, I try to keep my sneezes away or stifled, I also hate when there is a lot of silence and nobody too close to bless you but you have the attention of some looks because of the noise like libraries or in class. But I love the attention of my partner, my friends and attractive strangers, sometimes I feel sexy when I sneeze hahaha fetishist problems. Also when the sneezes are from of a very bad cold, it's difficult to have nice attention when you are contagious, but when the attention is because they are worried about me, it's wonderful. Once I was very ill from a very bad cold and after sneezing messy in the subway a very handsome stranger started a conversation with me after blessing me, I almost died of happiness ^_^ 

Family members and the general public are a big fat no. Attention from certain friends is iffy. Most of the time I don't mind it. My boyfriend knows about the fetish and is accepting of it, so I don't mind at all if my sneezes get attention from him.