Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like attention?

-~-~-~-

I normally cover up heavy in public.  Don't enjoy others looking at me.  When I'm with my gf I let go and it feels amazing.  I think it's just her.  

On 10/25/2017 at 4:53 PM, NoV said:

I despise any form of attention if I have to sneeze, from friends, family or general public. I think this is because i feel that I am somehow 'giving away' my sneezing fetish by the way in which I would respond to their attention. I suspect I would have nothing to fear because for the majority the very idea of a sneezing fetish is ridiculous, but it can't quite rid me of the fear...

polar opposites man! I don't really care if someone knows that I sneezed

But I do feel weird about how some people do picture a person with a sneeze fetish my friends know I have a sneeze fetuish only two of them but they don't do much but kinda 'tease' me it;s really just playfully trying to trigger it but I get it bro sometimes you just don't want people to know

• 2 years later...

For me it’s a bit of both feeling self conscious 😅, but also kinda good if it’s a blessing from a cute girl ☺️

I also love to be blessed, and getting attention, but only from friends or someone I find attractive

• 2 weeks later...

This is an original question. ^_^
For my part, I have never been blessed or very rarely. I hardly ever sneeze in public, it bothers me and I'm good enough to hold it down without attracting attention. But I admit that in certain circumstances, it could be pleasant. If for example it is said with a lot of tenderness and a beautiful smile, that would make me crack.
:wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I hate drawing attention to myself when I sneeze (especially if I'm sick,even with my family/friends) so I always try to hold my sneezes back but sometimes I just can't and surrender to them. I don't mind being blessed but I don't want people to look at me right before/during the sneeze because I hate the idea of it being acknowledged.

Edited by Zumil4702

I would only enjoy being blessed by someone I consider attractive.  Otherwise I would prefer no attention.  Usually if I have to and I am with people I can make it go away so I don't have to worry about this.  I did notice one of my male friends who I consider somewhat attractive always blesses people, which led me to let out a sneeze in front of him three or four times.  I was super embarrassed the first time because the way I tried to stifle it made it sound super fake, but he still blessed me and continues to do so each time regardless.  Mostly I hate sneezing around other because I don't want anyone to see my pre-sneeze face, it just feels rather personal which is why most of the time I choose not to sneeze in front of people.  

• 9 months later...

I rarely sneeze in public but when I do I stifle so it's barely noticeable. When I know someone will sneeze I just focus on my own stuff because I'm embarassed to say anything. However in calls with friend I wouldn't mind some attention 🙈 and I will bless them

I get super embarrassed when I sneeze in public or even if I'm just sniffly. Even worse, I live with my mom right now and she's home almost 24/7, so nearly EVERY TIME I sneeze, she yells "bless you!" across the house and I just want to curl up in a ball and wither away. 😞 Like, please do not perceive me? Not you, not family, haha.

• 1 month later...

I like when someone I find attractive or certain friends and coworkers say bless you if I sneeze, but generally I am mortified to sneeze in public or in front of certain family members. I struggle with stifling due to the power of the sneeze and I don’t like to draw attention and try to hold them back. Last week I had to sneeze 6 times on 2 different work calls while talking and it was embarrassing, although I was blessed each time. I definitely blushed! 

• 2 weeks later...

I am a fairly loud sneezer, and I often don't really mind blowing my nose in public either. 

I wouldn't want to be offered a tissue though and I don't like people thinking I'm sick. 

Mainly just my family, I can sneeze around them, I don't like blowing my nose or even sniffling around them, mostly so they never think that I'm sick. Somehow having a cold around them is very awkward

I hate any acknowledgment of my own or others’ sneezes around people who don’t know about the fetish, but if I was ever in a relationship I’d probably tell my partner eventually, and then would want to be able to comment on their sneezes and have them comment on mine. I love the idea of dating someone who either outright shares the fetish or who has enough voyeuristic tendencies to appreciate my sneezes and make a big deal out of blessing me when we’re alone together, but my dating pool is so small as it is that it’ll probably never happen.