Sneeze Fetish Forum

ABCs on how you’re feeling in 1 sentence

Reader

Just a bit better than earlier this week. Working through some major frustrations at work. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Reader

• SleepingPhlox

Like I'm sitting on a merry-go-round and it's just spinning and spinning and even though I'm so sick of it, I can't get off.

Openly engaging in warfare lite with my cat who has decided, for some reason, that biting is the best way to get my attention today. :mad: 

Peace and quiet are all very well, but when you're literally sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring, a taste constitutes a surfeit.

• 4 weeks later...

Questioning the necessity of this ridiculous summer heat which has pretty much left me incapacitated brain-wise for days. We're not even supposed to have this kind of heat in my area, according to weather forecasts! :glare: 

RESTLESS. Posting at this hour (that'll be a fun hover) is probably not helping my case. But I am in bed. 

Edited by Bluebird
i don't know the alphabet

sleepy as hell—you know you’ve reached an all time low when you started watching Netflix at 11 and ended at 6 in the morning before sleeping 4 hours before work :)

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately unprepared for my midterm, I am irresponsibly avoiding all of the things I need to do~

Edited by Cecilia
im a fool

Very annoyed that my laptop power adapter seems to be retiring without me saying so, barely powering the battery anymore. So I can't be online anywhere near as much as I'd like. Boo. I thought it was enough that my cell phone gave up a while ago, but apparently Mercury retrograde wants me to be completely without communication devices. And entertainment. Bah. 

Work has turned my so-called “love life” into a giant ball of tangled up, back-and-forth feelings with several different coworkers :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Buoyant because it's the weekend and the sun is shining!

Edited by SleepingPhlox
8 minutes ago, NoseB4Bros said:

Delighted over a recent find in sneeze content :D

Ditto, actually. :lol: 

Elated because I got my money today, I didn't think I'd get it until Friday. ^_^ 

Freaked out ‘cause I did a scary thing and I’m not sure how it’ll work out.