Sneeze Fetish Forum

ABCs on how you’re feeling in 1 sentence

Reader

Tedium. With no football (soccer for some) it’s difficult to cope. Luckily we will always have God to be there for us.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Reader

• SleepingPhlox

Unashamedly relieved to finally be out of AAAAHHH ALL SYSTEMS PANIC!! mode, and taking one day of total selfish laziness to rest up for the next couple days, in which I plan to be of some use to others again.

• 4 weeks later...

Very relieved to find out that I didn't in fact break my mom's car, but it was an electrical fault that would have occurred regardless. 😌 

Xylophones started to play again in my mind as I woke up yesterday, because I felt more positive than a while, and I knew this would be the first really successful day working from home.

Yeilding...as a Sped teacher i feel the strain of what is happening now and in the future when we return for my kids as well for my family. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Zero clue how to describe with a "z" how much I'm looking forward to the chicken stir fry I'm cooking for lunch ^^

Annoyed that I have to spend my weekend without ANY snacks or wine. Stupid lack of money. 

• 2 months later...

Banging my head against the wall, figuratively, trying and failing to do two things: write smut and swat flies.

Consciously trying to mind my tongue and not get involved in things.

Distractedly trying to do my homework and write as indicated by the fact that I’m here and not reading Supreme Court briefs.

Greatly excited for tonight and trying to do housekeeping, having breakfast, listening to stupid YT vids, arguing with strangers on Twitter and catching up on the forum all at the same time. :bounce:  

Alone to the point where even good news to me is pointless and underserved.

• 2 weeks later...

Better than before but more stressed. Life comes at ya at a crazy speed. 

On 6/20/2020 at 10:30 PM, Arty said:

Alone to the point where even good news to me is pointless and underserved.

I don't want to just spam with advice without being asked for it, but if you're a fan of a game or a hobby or something, perhaps joining a community for it might make you feel less alone? :)

Down

Having the worst cramps I've had since I was a teenager and don't know what to do with myself because absolutely nothing helps. :dead: 

On 7/7/2020 at 2:34 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Having the worst cramps I've had since I was a teenager and don't know what to do with myself because absolutely nothing helps. :dead: 

Hope you feel better today.  

Irritated at my lack of productivity and the fact my eyes hurt