Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Day in Spring (F) - New Sneeze Fetish Interactive Video Game

Guy

Hey, Merry Christmas, my dude! Or, my @Guy:laughingsmiley: This was an excellent, excellent demo. Maybe too excellent -- that black screen was so crushing! There's so much I'd like to see out of this, it's crazy. For one, I'd love to get to that giantess scenario you teased earlier, especially since I got to see all the other things you previewed but not that one! I also think, in future, it might be nice to incorporate some more "game-like" elements or even just interactive choices like you have in past projects. I know this update was a very limited demo, but I thought I'd put that out there. It'd be neat if there were different paths one could take through the story to defeat the Sneezestress, but I realize that might be the equivalent of making multiple games in one, so a linear story with non-consequential, flavorful choices would work fine. Also, just more scenarios and story, in general i.e., more game! Like I said, that black screen was crushing! 😄 

As for what was already there in this demo: the storyline itself is pretty great. The premise and character motives were good, and the writing on the sneezes is superb, especially how well it's timed in-game. The encounter with the lady who had flowers in her hair was a particularly great example; she sniffed the flowers, and all you could do was just stand there as she exploded in a huge fit. You didn't even have to press buttons to advance the dialogue, it just happened! And that's great because that's exactly what it'd be like in real life -- you just standing there unable to do anything except watch. There were maybe a few places where dialogue could've been more clear or succinct, but the sneezes were really beyond critique, in my opinion.

Also of note in the scene with the flower-haired lady was how her dialogue picture changed after giving up her flowers to you. It's little details like that that show how real love went into making the game because it takes effort to be consistent like that even if it doesn't directly add to the story. I'd love it if her in-game model changed as well, but I don't know how hard doing things like that is! Another example of that is when Sarah sneezes for the first time. We think it's Lauren, but the dialogue doesn't show anyone's face -- a nice way to make the player assume it's Lauren without actually lying to them! I could probably go one about little things like this, but this reply is getting long. XD

I'd be glad to share more ideas, desires, etc., if you'd like. I'm also 100% still open to the idea of collaborating on something like this. Let me know if you want/need me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guy

• jamesdear1

• NickG1998

• Zracken3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really wish i was not so affraid of viruses. My gaming computer is mainly reliable and safe sources. I dont know if I even have windows defender yet, but I also get worried the game looks awesome by the way. Just very unsure about safty. If it was phone android ready it would be fine, im sure. Lol

9 hours ago, Darkjolteon said:

I really wish i was not so affraid of viruses. My gaming computer is mainly reliable and safe sources. I dont know if I even have windows defender yet, but I also get worried the game looks awesome by the way. Just very unsure about safty. If it was phone android ready it would be fine, im sure. Lol

There's no viruses, it's an RPG Maker game. I'm sure others that have downloaded it can vouch for that. 

On 1/21/2021 at 8:31 AM, Guy said:

There's no viruses, it's an RPG Maker game. I'm sure others that have downloaded it can vouch for that. 

Okay cool is it a sight? I want to play now. Lol

17 hours ago, Guy said:

I'm not quite sure what that means.

Is it a website? I have never used RPG maker. I am also not very computer savvy. I just got into computers last year, othereise super active and had no need for computers or tv. I used my phone only for 2 hours a night. Also if chatting online. But still very much not computer savvy. Lol. 

21 hours ago, Darkjolteon said:

Is it a website? I have never used RPG maker. I am also not very computer savvy. I just got into computers last year, othereise super active and had no need for computers or tv. I used my phone only for 2 hours a night. Also if chatting online. But still very much not computer savvy. Lol. 

You need to download it using a Windows computer.

On 1/26/2021 at 6:03 PM, Guy said:

Just got to play. Wow. I wish more senarios were finished. It's fun and great to play. I just wish i could go further on all the games. Unfinished is only makong me want more. 

• 8 months later...

Cute little game! Some of the additional scenarios remind me of a game I played in DeviantArt a while ago, School of Sneezes II. Although it was a bit more barebones than what you've shown here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

These are really good games and I hope they are continued and built upon with time so keep at it at your own leisure.😁

• 4 weeks later...

This is really interesting. I wish we could have the choice between guy or gals though, I am personnaly more into man sneezes then woman. But the art is androginous enough, so it's not too bad.

I would be happy to try to help if I can. Not a super sneezy person myself, but I get my moments with dust and such. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im having trouble being able to open the game, anyone else being told that “elf.dl” isnt found?

1 hour ago, Liath.two said:

Im having trouble being able to open the game, anyone else being told that “elf.dl” isnt found?

I'm sorry to hear that, but I haven't had this problem. Maybe restarting the computer and downloading the zip again will work?🤔

3 hours ago, Liath.two said:

Which version have you downloaded?

On 5/25/2022 at 12:15 AM, Guy said:

Which version have you downloaded?

Lol about that, I finally was able to get it working. I found an app that can convert the file and now it runs like a nose during spring XD. Thank you for the interest tho!

This game was a lot of fun!  I certainly see a ton of potential in its future.  Would definitely like to see more from it, and some more choices for the player to make.  Right now the whole thing is pretty linear though I'm sure that's because it's just in its infancy.  The character designs and the way the sneezes are telegraphed with watery eyes and red noses, as well as the screen shaking when characters sneeze, are all fantastic.  It's a perfect excuse to run into a legion of sneezy ladies and that screams my name, hehe.

(Also, damn, that Sneezestress sure teased us hard with her almost sneezing before cutting out.  Though the reporter's huge sneeze right afterwards kinda made up for it.)