Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

So, this is a Christmas gift for one of my amazing friends on this forum (you know who you are), who requested I write a story about some of my boys! I will also mention that I have not forgotten about my two short story threads so you should see some updates on those soon. Anyways love, I hope you enjoy! This is a multiple chapter story about my boys Morgan and Nathaniel and (assuming everything goes to plan) it will be updated every day through the 25th!

Chapter 1:

Nate sighed as he woke up, stretching his back with a loud pop, and let out a yawn. He rolled over sleepily and turned off his alarm, moaning quietly as his muscles started working again. Sighing, he slowly climbed out of bed, staying as silent as he could so as to not wake his sleeping husband. He let out a yawn, desperately wanting to climb back into bed. It was almost Christmas and Nate, an electrician, had opted to continue to work right up until the 23rd. The overtime pay in the week leading up to Christmas was astounding and the two men had just been approved to begin the long and arduous process of adopting a baby, and were doing everything they could to put some cash in their savings. His husband Morgan, on the other hand, was currently taking a few weeks off and getting some well deserved rest from his job teaching high school History. 

Morgan pulled Nate out of his thoughts by rolling over. Nate smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on Morgan’s head. 

“Love you.”

Morgan responded by mumbling something that sounded like “porcupines” in his sleep. Nate laughed quietly.

“Dork.”

Nate took a moment to continue to glance fondly at his husband, before finally getting up to start his day. He made his way to the kitchen for some coffee and a quick bowl of cereal, clearing his throat for the first time that day. It wasn’t uncommon for Nate to wake up with a slight tickle in his throat and a small itch in his nose. The man suffered from pretty bad seasonal allergies in the spring and, while his allergies weren’t as bad in the winter, he was still sensitive to both pine and cedar, as well as dust and a million other things. Unfortunately, today seemed like it would be a bad allergy day. Nate cleared his throat again as he finished his breakfast and let out a small sniffle, his nose twitching slightly. He considered grabbing some allergy medicine before taking off the for day but decided against it, instead wanting to keep his head clear. His allergies hadn’t been that bad recently. Why would today be different?

———————-

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thank you!”

Nate smiled at his young customer, before turning back to his current task, still sniffling. Okay, maybe the allergy medicine would have been a good idea this morning. The trouble with working a job that required you to go into other peoples’ homes was that you never knew what allergens you were going to come across. It was fairly common, however, around Christmas time to come across Christmas trees. Pine smelling, dust filled Christmas trees. Nate rolled his eyes as his nose twitched once again.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you again!”

“Thank you!”

Nate sniffled, rubbing as discreetly as he could at his still itchy nose. Wow, his allergies were awful today! Sighing, Nate went back to work, desperate to get back outside, and away from the damn tree. 

——————

“Morgan? You home?”

“Yeah, baby, I’m in the kitchen!”

Nate smiled, overwhelmingly happy to hear his husband’s voice. His allergies had just continued to worsen throughout the day and, by the time he got home, he was so tired of sniffling and clearing his throat, and he had a heading growing behind his eyes. His smile widened as he saw Morgan pop his head around the corner.

“Welcome home babe.”

“Thanks. Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you sneezy! Allergies bothering you?”

“Yeah. I’m so tired of sneezing.” 

Morgan smiled and made his way over to Nate, pulling him into his arms. Nate sighed and nuzzled his nose into Morgan’s neck, relaxing into his touch, and wrapped his arms around Morgan’s waist, snaking his hands under Morgan’s shirt. Morgan laughed quietly. 

“You feeling a little touch deprived baby?”

“I haven’t had a hug since last night.”

Morgan smiled and nuzzled Nate’s hair. 

“Well, I can supply as many hugs as you need, I have dinner on the stove, and, if you’re in the mood later, I have the couch set up for a Christmas movie marathon.”

“You’re too sweet.”

Morgan laughed quietly and kissed Nate’s head. 

“I’m not working right now, which means my full time job is taking care of you. Whatever you need sweetheart.”

Nate sighed contently, snuggling closer to Morgan, and letting out another sniffle. 

“Dinner and hugs sound perfect but I think I want a raincheck on the Christmas movies. I’m tired and my head hurts a bit.”

Morgan pulled back slightly and glanced worriedly at his husband.

“You have a headache?”

Nate shrugged. 

“A little bit. I think I’m just tired and need to sleep it off.”

“Well, how about we get some food in your belly and then…”

“Bless you sneezy! Get some food in your belly and then you can get to bed early.”

Nate smiled and squeezed Morgan tightly.

“Sounds perfect. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

New chapter up tomorrow!

First of all, I love that you serve up a multi-chapter fluff-fest based on a vague Christmas wish. You are amazing. 

Second, thank you so much for choosing Nathaniel. I can totally relate to his craving for physical contact, now more than ever. And it’s just perfect. And he’s adorable. Bonus. 

Third, 

7 hours ago, Coffee Chicken Barista said:

“I’m not working right now, which means my full time job is taking care of you. Whatever you need sweetheart.”

Top of my Christmas list, this ^. 

Lastly, I laughed out loud at Morgan’s porcupine dream. XD 

Thank you so much for this much needed cuteness injection. 

Privatedancer-Thanks, hope you enjoy!

Juto-Haha! What can I say? I'm an overachiever! I'm glad you're liking it so far and I'm glad you approve of Nate and Morgan!

ickydog2006-Haha! Well then, Merry Christmas!

Chapter 2:

Nate groaned as his alarm went off, but smiled as he felt a soft kiss on his shoulder.

“Morgan, why are you awake?”

“Well, I know you weren’t feeling 100% last night and I wanted to make sure you were okay today.”

“Sweet…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you! Wow, that was fast! You just woke up.”

Nate sniffled and cleared his throat, reaching for a tissue from the box by the bed. Morgan sighed and kissed Nate’s shoulder again.

“Take your allergy meds this morning.”

“Yeah, I will.”

Nate groaned miserably as he swung his legs off the side of the bed. Crap, how was it possible that he’d only been awake for a few minutes and he already felt completely run down and exhausted? He had definitely been working too hard for the past few days if he was already this tired. Thankfully, he only had a few more days left before he got the holidays off. He sighed, closing his eyes for one more second as he tried to calm his steadily growing headache, before finally standing up and stretching. Morgan smiled from his spot on the bed, enjoying the view of his shirtless husband stretching out his back muscles, and let out a playful whistle of appreciation. Nate turned around, a flirtatious smile on his face. 

“Like what you see?”

“Most definitely.”

“Bless you Nate!”

Nate sniffled miserably and grabbed another tissue, blowing his runny nose. When he finished, he threw the tissue away and cleared his itchy throat, as he turned back to Morgan. 

“Baby, I’m sorry, I hate to ask, but would you mind dusting or vacuuming today? We’ve been slacking a bit and I think it’s starting to…”

“Of course sweetheart. I’ll take care of it.”

“Thank you.”

Nate sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to calm both the tickle and the headache.  Morgan frowned and pushed himself out of bed, making his way over to his husband, wrapping a pair of gentle arms around his waist. 

“You okay?”

“Yeah. I’m just so ready for this week to be over.”

“I know baby. You’re almost done though. And tonight, when you come home, the house will be vacuumed and dusted and I’ll have dinner on the table.”

Nate smiled and tilted his head back, catching Morgan’s lips in a quick kiss. 

“Thank you.”

——————

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! H…H…HACHOO!

Nate sniffled and blew his nose for what felt like the millionth time that day. Well, so much for allergy relief. His meds were doing absolutely nothing to help him today. Thankfully, he didn’t have a lot of clients that day, meaning he could spend most of his time at the office, sneezing and sniffling and clearing his throat in peace. He glanced up at the clock, sighing in relief when he realized that he only needed to be there for another half an hour or so before he got to go home to his husband. He sighed, annoyed, as yet another tickle formed in his already twitchy nose.

H…H…H…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Damn it!”

Nate sniffled and glanced up at the clock again, groaning when he realized that not even five minutes had passed. Exhausted, he dropped his head on the desk in front of him and sniffled miserably, as he waited for his day to end.

——————

Nate had barely even stepped through the front door when he was pulled into a hug. He smiled against Morgan’s chest, sighing in relief. Morgan nuzzled his hair affectionately.

“Rough day?”

“Not really. Just feeling allergic.”

“Still?”

Nate nodded. Morgan sighed and brought his hand up to Nate’s head, massaging his scalp gently. 

“Well, hopefully you can get a little relief now that you’re home. I vacuumed and dusted so it should be easier on your sinuses now.”

Nate sniffled and tilted his head up, kissing Morgan’s neck in gratitude, before letting out a yawn. Morgan smiled. 

“Someone seems sleepy.”

“You have no idea. Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you honey! Are you okay? That sounded pretty intense.”

Nate cleared his ticklish throat and sniffled.

“Yeah, I’m alright. Just tired.”

Morgan hummed in response, pulling Nate closer.

“Well, I have food ready to go so how about we eat dinner, and then you can curl up in bed and I’ll give you a massage.”

Nate immediately perked up.

“Really?”

Morgan laughed at his husband’s eagerness.

“Yes baby, really. I can tell how tense you are just from hugging you.” 

Nate smiled sleepily and pulled back from Morgan’s embrace, tilting his head up so he could kiss the taller man’s lips. Morgan smiled.

“But first, you need some dinner my love.”

——————

“Damn, that feels good!”

Morgan laughed as Nate let out an appreciative exclamation as he continued to work out a knot in the electrician’s back. Nate hummed contently, nuzzling further into the pillows, and letting out an audible yawn. Morgan laughed.

“Honey, I know you’re exhausted. If you want to fall asleep, please do. You don’t need to stay up for me.”

Nate nodded appreciatively, already feeling his eyelids begin to close. He startled himself awake, however, when a vicious tickle invaded his nose. 

H…H…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! HACHOO!

“Bless you sneezy!”

Nate sighed and blew his nose, all traces of energy he’s previously had being zapped from his body after that fit, and plopped his head back down on the pillow. Morgan sighed, frustrated on his husband’s behalf, and leaned down to place a series of small kisses against Nate’s bare neck and shoulder. 

“Is there anything I can do honey?”

“No. This is perfect. Unless you can figure out a way to cure allergies.”

Morgan chuckled and kissed Nate’s shoulder once again.

“I wish I could baby.”

Morgan sat back up and returned to gently massaging his partner’s back. Nate hummed in appreciation, allowing himself to close his eyes and rest. He was asleep before Morgan had made his way to his lower back.

Arty-Haha! I always love your responses!

Juto-D'aww! I'm glad you're enjoying!

Privatedancer-Well, thank you!

ickydog2006-Thanks!

Chapter 3:

It took Nate approximately 30 seconds after waking up to realize that his constant sniffles and sore throat might not be exclusively down to allergies. His head still didn’t feel great and he was a little more achy than usual. Sighing, he realized he was probably coming down with a little bit of a cold. Thankfully though, it felt more like a small case of the sniffles rather than anything particularly monstrous. And he had definitely worked through far worse. So, with a sniffly sigh, he got up, forcing himself to start his day. 

“You taking off?”

Nate smiled and leaned down, kissing his partner’s head lovingly. 

“Yeah. I’ll be back later.”

“Kay. You feel better?”

Nate paused, wondering if he should mention his cold symptoms to his partner. Morgan glanced up at Nate’s pause.

“Babe?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I’m sniffly, but okay. Go back to sleep sweetheart.”

“Kay.”

Morgan smiled sleepily at his husband, before burrowing back under the covers to go back to bed. Nate shook his head fondly and let out a small cough as he continued to get dressed for the day. And, despite the fact that he was feeling a little under the weather, the affectionate interaction with his husband had already improved his mood dramatically. Today was looking up.

——————

Today was not looking up! As the day progressed, Nate began to feel significantly worse. He wasn’t at the point where he felt like he was about to fall over but he definitely was looking forward to finishing his day and going home. He still had a few more calls to get through before he could head home, though. 

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

He groaned and blew his nose quickly before heading in to his next job, not wanting to appear as a sniffly, sneezy mess for his customer. Sighing, and clearing his throat once more, he put on his best customer service smile and made his way to the house. 

————————

This was hell! This was genuinely Nate’s personal hell! Not only was his cold making his nose incredibly sniffly but the house he was currently in had the biggest Christmas tree he had ever seen and his current customer, while one of the sweetest women he had ever met, was doused in the most pungent perfume on the planet. He groaned miserably as his nose twitched violently once again, forcing him to pitch forward with a quick fit of stifled sneezes. 

Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach!

Nate sniffled and wiped his nose on his sleeve, clearing his throat as quietly as he could. 

“Are you alright dear?”

Nate sniffled again, putting his customer service smile back on, as he turned towards his concerned client.

“I’m fine ma’am. Thank you for asking.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, thank you.”

The sweet old lady smiled at him. He smiled back, appreciating her kindness but wishing she would leave the room, and take her overwhelming perfume smell with her. His nose twitched again but he held it back, not wanting to cause a scene in front of his customer. Unfortunately, his nose had other plans, and no matter what he did, it just kept running. 

“Excuse me, ma’am?”

“Yes dear?”

“Would you happen to have a bathroom I could use?”

“Yes, of course. Just down the hall, on the right.”

Nate nodded and stood up, rushing as quickly as he could to the bathroom, his nose now twitching and running violently. As soon as the door was closed and locked, he grabbed a wad of toilet paper and pitched forward, stifling a ticklish, messy fit into the makeshift tissue as quietly as he could. 

Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! H…H…HACHOO!

Nate sniffled, blowing his nose as silently as possible, feeling worn out from the fit. He took a deep breath, desperately willing for his nose to stop running, and for the tickle in his throat, which now felt like sandpaper, to calm. Sighing, he finally left the bathroom, and immediately returned to work, hoping to finish the job as quickly as possible, and get out of the house.

———————

Nate sniffled yet again as he made his way through his front door. He pressed his now well-used tissue to his nose, attempting to stop the running once more.

“Baby?”

Nate smiled at his husband’s voice, desperate for Morgan to come hug him. 

“Yeah, it’s me.”

Nate cleared his throat. Crap, his voice sounded rough! Morgan poked his head around the corner, concern evident all over his face.

“Jesus babe! Your voice sounds absolutely wrecked! Are you okay?”

Nate shrugged and sniffled, shuffling forward to lean against Morgan’s chest. Morgan sighed and wrapped his arms around Nate’s waist.

“What’s wrong baby?”

Nate sighed. He only had a few more days left of work. He could do this…

“Nothing. My allergy meds just didn’t help very much today and I’m so tired of sneezing. Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. And I just had a job with a woman who was wearing more perfume than should be legal.”

Morgan laughed loudly and pulled Nate closer, rubbing his back gently.

“Aw, poor baby!”

Nate rolled his eyes and smacked his husband playfully, feeling better now that he was home in his husband’s arms. He yawned, nuzzling his sniffly nose into Morgan’s shoulder. Morgan smiled.

“Alright baby, sounds like an early night again tonight, huh? You look like you're about to fall over.”

“Hmm…sleepy.”

“I know sweetheart. You’ve been working too hard.”

“Almost over.”

“I know baby. Just a few more days.”

“Just a few more days.”

ickydog2006-All in good time, my dear!

Arty-Aw, thank you!

Chapter 4:

Nate sniffled and slowly pushed himself up, fighting the urge to curl back up under the covers. God, he felt absolutely awful! His head was pounding, his throat was on fire, and his nose felt wet from where it had been running. He let out a sigh, which turned into a muffled cough.

“Nate?”

Nate glanced down at his barely awake husband. 

“Hey. Morning baby.”

“You okay? I thought I heard you cough.”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Morgan hummed sleepily and reached an arm out, playfully pulling Nate down towards him, and placing a tender kiss on his lips. Nate smiled, moaning into the kiss. Morgan laughed quietly and gently shoved Nate away. 

“None of that baby. You need to get to work.”

Nate moaned, this time in frustration as his husband pulled away. Morgan laughed again, a little louder this time.

“Aw, baby! You’re too damn cute for words.”

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Ugh!”

“Bless you! Here!”

Morgan reached over and grabbed a tissue from the box they kept by the bed, passing it to Nate. Nate sniffled and blew his nose wetly, clearing his throat. Morgan sighed and sat up, wrapping his arms around Nate waist and kissing his shoulder. 

“You okay sniffles?”

“Yeah. Just stuffy.”

“Poor thing.”

Morgan placed another gentle kiss on Nate’s shoulder, squeezing him gently. Nate responded by leaning his head back and dropping it on Morgan’s shoulder, tilting his head to kiss the taller man’s neck. Morgan sighed and nuzzled Nate’s head.

“Someone seems extra affectionate today.”

“Yeah, I’m just…”

“I know.”

Morgan smiled and tightened his grip a little more, nibbling Nate’s ear gently.

“How about, when you get home tonight, we can be as affectionate as you want?”

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

Morgan laughed.

“If you feel up for it, that is.”

Nate smiled and tilted his head again to catch Morgan’s lips. Morgan smiled and gently shoved Nate off the bed. 

“Go to work baby. I’ll be here when you get home.”

—————

By the time Nate had reached his last customer of the day, his nose had essentially turned into a faucet, and he was beginning to feel a little chilled and shivery. Despite how awful he felt, however, he had somehow had a relatively smooth day. He had managed to pass his constant sneezes and sniffles off solely as allergies, and, overall, all of his customers had been incredibly understanding, even offering him tissues and, in some cases, allergy medication. Now, feeling stuffy and sick, he made his way to his final customer’s house, hoping whoever it was would be as kind and supportive as all the others. He knocked on the door, his customer service smile plastered on his face. After a moment, the door opened to reveal a well-dressed younger woman. 

“Good afternoon ma’am. I’m here to…”

“It’s 4:30.”

“I’m sorry?”

“When I spoke to your manager, he said you would be here between 2 and 4. It’s now 4:30. So, why are you 30 minutes late?”

“I…”

“Never mind. Just get in here, and fix the damn problem! I have plans tonight, so make it quick.”

Nate sniffled and nodded, making his way inside, hoping he could finish this job quickly.

———————

Nate sniffled wetly, and wiped his eyes. His last customer had been absolutely awful! Not only had she berated him for being late, but she had continued to hover over him, complaining about how slow he was working, snapping at him when he politely requested that she let him do his work without interrupting, and scolding him when he had stifled two quick sneezes into his elbow. Finally, when he was ready to leave, she had refused to pay, saying she shouldn’t have to because he was late. Therefore, he had had to spend an extra 20 minutes in the house while she complained about him on the phone to his boss. Thankfully, his boss was on his side, finally convincing her to pay, or they would take legal action. Finally, finally he was able to leave and make his way back to his car, where he had promptly broken down in tears. He sniffled, frustrated with himself for crying. Sure, she had been incredibly annoying, but he had dealt with worse customers, and had simply rolled his eyes and shrugged them off. But today, he just felt so worn down and sick, and possibly a little feverish, that it simply felt like too much, and he spent 45 minutes crying in his car before finally calming down enough to drive home. Now, he was sitting in the car outside his house, trying to dry the wetness in his eyes before going inside, so as not to worry his husband. He sniffled wetly, his nose now running even harder than before, and slowly made his way towards the house, pushing the door open with as much of a smile as he could muster. 

“Nate?”

Nate sniffled and cleared his throat.

“Yeah, it’s me.”

“Welcome home babe. Do you want some dinner?”

Nate grimaced at the thought of food. 

“Um, maybe later.”

“You okay?”

Nate sighed as Morgan came around the corner, smiling slightly to stop his husband from worrying. Morgan, however, knew his husband way too well, and immediately saw past the smile. 

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just had a rough day.”

Nate bit his lip, feeling his eyes begin to water again.

“Oh, honey…”

Morgan quickly made his way over to Nate, wrapping him up in a hug, and cuddling him close. 

“Nate, baby, what happened?”

“It really isn’t that big of a deal. I just had a nasty customer and…and…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you honey!”

“Thanks.”

Morgan sighed and slowly snaked his hand under Nate’s shirt, gently scratching his husband’s back with the tips of his fingers. Nate sighed, relishing Morgan’s tender touch. 

“Thank you Morgan.”

“For what baby?”

“For taking care of me.”

“Always.”

“And for…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Woah, baby! Bless you again!”

“Thanks.”

“You sound extra sneezy tonight.”

Nate sighed and nodded against Morgan’s shoulder, desperately trying to think of a believable excuse for his increased stuffiness. 

“Yeah. I was crying in the car. I think it just aggravated my sinuses or something.”

Morgan sighed, cradling his upset husband against him.

“Do you want me to go to this customer’s house and kick them for you?”

Nate laughed quietly.

“Thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll be okay.”

"Well, the offer permanently stands. So, let me know if you change your mind.”

Nate smiled against Morgan’s shoulder, relaxing slowly. The two men stood there for a few more minutes, just enjoying each other’s comforting company, as Morgan continued to gently scratch his husband’s back. Finally, Nate took a deep, sniffly breath, and pulled back. 

“Hey Morgan?”

“Yeah baby? What’s up?”

“I don’t think I’m in the mood tonight…”

Morgan laughed quietly and kissed his husband’s head.

“I kind of figured sweetheart.”

Nate smiled sadly, rolling his eyes as his nose twitched again. He let out a small cough before burying his nose back against Morgan’s shoulder to stifle a few sneezes. 

Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach!

“Bless you.”

Nate sniffled, pulling back once again to look up at Morgan’s face.

“Maybe if we’re both feeling up to it tomorrow night?”

Morgan smiled and leaned his head against Nate’s. 

“Actually, baby, I have a friend from high school who’s in town tomorrow night. He invited me to come have dinner with him. You’re more than welcome to come, if you want.”

Nate bit his lip. Morgan frowned.

“Or, I could cancel and stay home. I know you’re exhausted and…”

“No, Morgan. Go meet up with your friend. It’s totally fine.”

“Are you sure baby? I don’t want to leave you alone if…”

Nate smiled and tilted his head up, catching Morgan’s lips in a silencing kiss. 

“Honey, go!”

Morgan smiled and kissed Nate’s lips again. Nate smiled back and let out a wet sniffle as he felt his nose begin to run again.

“Crap…”

Morgan sighed and kissed Nate’s head.

“Honey, why don’t you go take a shower, clear your sinuses out a bit? Dinner will be here when you get out.”

Nate nodded.

“Good idea.”

He sniffled once more before turning around and heading towards the bathroom. Hopefully a shower would indeed help.

Sorry, I completely missed a chapter. 
I just love how you torture Nate 😆😆 

He’s definitely owed some good old TLC once Morgan finds out. Their relationship is so sweet. It’s bound to be good. 

OK. So when Nate was being chewed out by that horrid lady.....ugh... This whole chapter made me like: 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Juto-Haha! I do love torturing Nate! He's just too precious not to...Haha!

Arty-Aw! Yeah, poor guy was having a miserable time.

Chapter 5:

Nate sniffled, burying his face in his pillow. How was it possible that he felt even worse today? Not only did his cold feel worse, in both his nose and throat, but he had woken up feeling chilled and shivery. He immediately knew that he was running a fever but, no matter what, he refused to check because, if he checked and he was indeed feverish, that would mean staying home. He sighed and sniffled again, burying his nose further into his pillow to stifle a fit of sneezes. 

Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Ow…”

Nate sniffled wetly and glanced back to make sure that Morgan was still asleep. Thankfully, he was, so Nate could get up and sneak out without his husband’s prying eyes. He sighed as his alarm went off yet again. He groaned, pushing himself out of bed. Today was going to suck!

———————

By midday, Nate was regretting leaving his bed. He genuinely couldn’t remember the last time he had felt this awful. His slightly chilled and shivery feeling had now progressed to feeling frozen and jittery. By the time his final job rolled around, he had permanently burrowed himself into his sweater, with his sleeves pulled up over his hands and his hood yanked tight over his ears. He sniffled and let out an exhausted moan as his nose twitched again.

“Not again…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

Nate sniffled, trying to calm his runny nose, and grabbed his now well-used tissue, blowing miserably. His sneezing fit was followed by a string of throat-grating coughs. He sighed and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Thank God it was his final job of his day! He was so close to finally getting home and getting a hug from his…wait, no. His husband was out to dinner with a friend and wouldn’t be home until late. Sighing yet again, he turned off his car and climbed out. 

—————— 

Of course it had to be an outside job! Of course! Nate shivered violently as he was hit by another gust of cold wind. His final job of the day required him to perform a fair amount of work from outside his customer’s house, leaving him out in the cold. He sighed miserably, feeling his nose begin to drip. 

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo Hachoo! Hachoo!

Nate pulled his tissue out from his pocket and used it to wipe his nose, grimacing at how runny it felt. He let out a phlegmy cough and blew his nose again. He pulled his sweater tighter around himself, trying to fight off the ever increasing cold. He sniffled once again, pitching forward with yet another round of messy, stuffy sneezes.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Oh crap!”

He coughed, desperately reaching for his tissue, as he felt wetness explode out of his nose. He groaned. How the hell was it possible that his nose was still ticklish? He sighed, frustrated and miserable, before turning back to his job, coughing and sniffling all the while.

———————

The moment Nate finished his job, he rushed back to his car, visibly shaking from the chills, climbed in and blasted the heater as high as it would go. He shivered, nose running profusely, trying desperately to warm himself. Unfortunately, the dramatic temperature change caused his nose to twitch. He sniffled again, trying to stave off the sneezes, as he searched for a new tissue. He finally managed to find his travel pack and grab a fresh tissue before pitching forward with a wet, messy, aggressive fit of ticklish, miserable sneezes.

H…H….HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! H…H…HACHOO!

Nate gasped for air, his nose still twitching violently, and blindly reached for another tissue, having sneezed right through his first one.

H…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! H….H….H…HACHOO!

Nate gasped again, trying to stop his nose from twitching again. His violently sneezy outburst was followed by a series of wet, body wracking coughs. When his fit finally subsided, he took a few shaky breaths, leaning back in his seat, as his body finally started to calm down. He shivered again - damn, he was definitely running a fever - and leaned his head against the steering wheel, taking another few moments to catch his breath. Finally, when he felt like he had some control over himself again, he started his car and began to head home, eagerly anticipating a shower and his bed. 

———————

Nate stumbled into his house, still feeling chilled and shivery. He kicked off his shoes and made his way to the bathroom. He quickly stripped down, turning the shower on as hot as he could stand it. He sniffled, his nose already running from the steam. He sighed in relief as he stepped inside the shower, warmth invading his shivery body. He stood in the shower for half an hour, sneezing and coughing every few moments, until he felt his eyes begin to droop shut. Sighing again, he turned the shower off and got out, making his way to his bed so he could curl up under the covers and watch TV while he waited for Morgan to get home. He crawled under the covers, feeling his body begin to relax and warm up, and turned on the TV, scanning through channels, trying to find something to occupy him until his husband got home and gave him a hug. He moaned quietly as he felt wetness begin to drip from his nose yet again and reached over to grab a tissue, shoving it against his nose. He sniffled, settling against the pillow to watch his show, trying desperately to keep his eyes open just a little longer.

————————

“Nate? Honey, I’m home!”

Morgan smiled as he walked through the door. His evening had been a lot of fun, he had enjoyed good company, good food, and a couple of good beers, but now all he wanted to do was go kiss his husband.

“Nate? Babe?”

Morgan frowned as he called out to Nate again, still not getting a response. Curious, he made his way to their bedroom. He could hear the TV playing in the background, but the dialogue on screen was punctuated by soft, stuffy snores. Morgan smiled. Nate must have fallen asleep. He pushed the door open and felt his heart sink. His poor husband was curled up in bed, a very clearly used tissue in his hand, his nose streaming, with a pink, flushed cheeks. 

“Oh, Nate…”

Morgan smiled sadly and made his way over to his husband, kissing his warm forehead. 

“Poor, sick thing.”

Nate rolled over, letting out a soft groan in his sleep. Morgan laughed quietly and quickly stripped down, climbing into bed, and wrapping an arm around the sleeping man. 

“Feel better baby.”

5 hours ago, Coffee Chicken Barista said:

Morgan smiled sadly and made his way over to his husband, kissing his warm forehead. 

“Poor, sick thing.

Yes yes yes yes yes 

ickydog2006-Haha! Happy Day indeed!

Privatedancer-Thanks, I'm glad!

Juto- :) :) :) 

Chapter 6: 

Nate woke up to chills and a runny, itchy nose. He groaned, burying his face in his pillow.

Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach!

“Hmm…bless you sweetheart.”

Nate sniffled wetly and let out a shiver. Morgan yawned quietly and tightened his grip around Nate’s waist, pulling him closer. 

“How are you feeling babe?”

“Fine. A little allergic but fine.”

Morgan sighed and kissed Nate’s shoulder.

“Nate, honey, I’m not blind. I can tell you’re sick sweetheart.”

“I’m not…”

“Nate, come on. You’ve been sneezing and sniffling for days, your voice sounds wrecked, your cheeks are all flushed and…”

Morgan pushed himself up and kissed Nate’s cheek, tilting his husband’s face towards him. He smiled softly.

“…and your eyes are all glassy, poor baby.”

Nate sighed, burying his face in Morgan’s neck. Morgan smiled and brought an arm up to run his fingers through Nate’s silky hair. 

“Honey, why don’t you call in today? Stay home in bed with me. We can watch Christmas movies, I’ll bring you all your meals in bed, and I’ll snuggle you until you’re sick of me.”

Nate smiled sleepily.

“Not possible.”

Morgan laughed and kissed Nate’s warm forehead. 

“So, what do you say?”

Nate sighed and shook his head sadly.

“I can’t baby. It’s the last day before the holidays and no one can cover for me.”

“Nate…”

“I’m serious. I…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! H…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Oh honey…”

Nate sniffled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose wetly. 

“Anyways, as I was saying, I’m serious. The people who are actually on call Christmas Eve and Christmas Day won’t do it because they’re stuck working the holiday and everyone else is either already working or on vacation. I don’t want to be the asshole who calls out on his last day.”

“Nate, you’re sick.”

“I…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you! See hon, you can’t even go five minutes without sneezing.”

Nate sighed again, pushing himself up out of bed. He leaned over, kissing Morgan’s head softly.

“Morgan, it’s my last day. I’ll be fine. I can suck it up for a few more hours.”

“Honey…”

“Morgan! Drop it! I’m fine!”

Morgan put his hands up in defeat and dropped back against the pillow. Nate sighed and dropped his head in his hands.

“I’m sorry. I just…”

“I know.”

Nate sighed again and got up, feeling awful for snapping at his husband. One more day. He could do one more damn day.

———————

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless…”

HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you Nate! Jesus!”

Nate sniffled, snot dripping from his red nose, and snuffled miserably into his tissue. 

“Thanks.”

Nate’s boss shook his head affectionately and made his way over to Nate’s chair, leaning against the wall next to him.

“Nate, kiddo, you’re clearly sick as a dog. Go home.”

“But…”

“Nate, seriously, you look like death. I’m worried about you. And besides, we’ve had barely any calls today. I think you’re okay to leave a few hours early.”

Nate shook his head stubbornly. His boss smiled and put a hand on Nate’s shoulder.

“I’m not sending you out on anymore calls today either way buddy. So, you can either sit in the cold office, miserable and shivering, or you can go home and curl up in your warm bed.”

Nate sighed, finally admitting defeat. 

“Okay. I…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you buddy!”

“Thank you…”

Nate sniffled again and blew his nose. Sighing once more, he stood up and began to pack up his stuff. He only made it a few steps however, before he was forced to sit back down. His boss frowned.

“Nate, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t feel well.”

“How do you mean?”

“I don’t know. I just got really dizzy. And I feel like I can’t stop shaking.”

“Alright buddy, stay put. I’m gonna call Morgan for you and see if he can come pick you up.”

Nate nodded, sniffling as his nose began to drip again, and dropped his head to his chest, trying to keep the room from spinning. He took a few deep breaths, before his nose began to twitch again.

“No, no, no….H…H…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you buddy! I just hung up with Morgan. He’s on his way. He should be here in about 10 minutes.”

“Thank you.”

“Anytime Nate. Can I get you anything? Water, some medicine?”

“No. I’m okay, thanks.”

“Alright. Just relax kiddo. Morgan will be here soon.”

——————

“Nate, honey?”

Nate opened his eyes, blinking sleepily, to see his gorgeous husband standing over him. 

“Morgan?”

“Yeah baby. I’m here. Do you think you can stand?”

H…H…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! H…HACHOO!

“Bless you! Can I help you up babe?”

Nate sniffled wetly and nodded, standing up slowly. Morgan immediately reached out and wrapped an arm around Nate’s waist.

“Put your weight on me babe. Now come on, let’s get you home.”

Nate sighed and buried his face in Morgan’s neck, allowing the taller man to lead him outside. Slowly, Morgan nudged Nate and helped him make his way to the car. 

“You still with me baby?”

“Yeah…”

“Oh hon, you sound exhausted!”

Morgan tightened his grip around Nate’s waist, using his other hand to open the passenger side car door. He gently helped the sick man climb in and immediately shut the door behind him. By the time he had rushed around to the driver’s seat, Nate was fast asleep.

——————

Nate stirred as he felt an affectionate kiss to his hair. He opened his eyes slowly to see Morgan leaning over him.

“I’m sorry to wake you up sweetheart. I thought about trying to carry you but I figured that would end badly.”

Nate laughed sleepily, prompting a smile from Morgan. 

“Come on Nate, let’s get you inside.”

“Bed?”

“Shower first. Then bed.”

Nate moaned quietly.

“I feel shaky…”

“I know hon. I’m gonna help you shower. And the you can curl up under the covers.”

“Will you curl up too?”

Morgan laughed, kissing Nate’s hair affectionately.

“Of course I will sweetheart.”

———————

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!”

“Bless you sneezy!”

Nate sniffled and brought his tissue to his nose, blowing wetly, feeling his eyes begin to droop. He coughed quietly, snugging further under the covers, feeling warm and refreshed after his hot shower. 

“Nate, honey, don’t fall asleep yet.”

Nate moaned loudly in protest. Morgan laughed.

“Just a few minutes baby. I wanna take your temperature, just so we can see what we’re working with here.”

Nate sniffled but obliged, opening his mouth so that Morgan could slip the thermometer under his tongue. Morgan smiled and climbed into bed next to the sick man, wrapping an arm around him, and nuzzling his head. The two men lay in comfortable silence for a few moments, waiting for the thermometer to do its job, until Nate let out a moan. Morgan glanced down, just in time to see Nate’s nose twitch violently.

H…H…H…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you Nate!”

Nate sniffled and sighed in annoyance, having spit out the thermometer with his sneezing fit. 

“M’sorry.”

“Don’t apologize sweetheart! We’ll just try again.”

Nate sighed and nodded, opening his mouth once more so they could try again. This time, despite a few nose tickles, they managed to get an accurate reading.

“102.1. Not fantastic but definitely not scary.”

“Okay.”

“Do you still feel shaky or has it calmed down a bit?”

Nate paused, trying to determine how bad he felt.

“I can’t tell.”

Morgan sighed and kissed Nate’s head.

“That’s okay honey. I think your shakiness had a bit to do with you being feverish but I think most of it was probably down to exhaustion.”

“Probably. HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Aw, hon…”

Nate sniffled miserably, burrowing further under the covers. Morgan followed suit, curling up next to his sick partner and pulling him close. Nate nuzzled closer, placing his head sleepily on Morgan’s chest. 

“Morgan?”

“Hmm?”

“Massage?”

Morgan laughed quietly.

“Of course babe.”

He wrapped his arm around Nate’s shoulders, bringing his hand up to massage gentle circles into the sick man’s tense muscles. Nate sighed contently, feeling warmer and more relaxed than he had in days, and closed his eyes, falling asleep comfortably against his husband’s warm chest. 

ickydog2006-Oh yeah! I'm a sucker for sick boys at work!

Arty-Haha! I'm glad

Alright guys, I have one more chapter after this one (to be posted on Christmas Day)! So, enjoy the last few chapters!

Chapter 7: 

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Ow!”

“Bless you!”

Nate groaned and flopped sleepily back against his pillow. Morgan smiled softly, running affectionate fingers through the sick man’s hair. 

“I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen anyone sneeze themselves awake.”

“Shut up…”

“I can definitely say that it did not look pleasant.”

“It wasn’t.”

Morgan sighed affectionately and leaned over, placing gentle butterfly kisses down his husband’s neck and collar bone. 

“What am I going to do with you?”

“Hmm?”

“You overworked yourself too hard baby. You need to learn to relax and let stuff go everyone once and awhile.”

“I know, I know. It was just such good money.”

“Baby, your health always comes first. We haven’t been strapped for cash in years babe! And I know we’re trying to save up to have a kid but honey, I’d rather we teach our future kid the value of taking care of themselves and the people they love, over the value of money.”

Nate sighed and glared playfully at Morgan.

“I hate when you’re right, you know?”

Morgan laughed and kissed Nate’s forehead, pushing his hair off his face.

“In all seriousness though, how are you feeling hon?”

Nate sniffled, his nose twitching right on cue. 

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! H…HACHOO!

“Bless you! Here!”

Morgan grabbed the tissue box and passed it in the sniffly man’s direction. Nate sniffled back his runny nose and plucked a tissue from the box, blowing his nose wetly.

“Sorry, that was gross.”

“Don’t apologize. You’re sick, it’s fine.”

Nate sniffled again and leaned back against Morgan’s chest.

“I feel a little less cold-y…”

Morgan smiled and nuzzled Nate’s cheek.

“That’s awesome babe! Do you…?”

Nate interrupted with a finger to Morgan’s lips, silencing him.

“I was going to say…I feel a little less cold-y and a little more flu-y at this point.”

Morgan frowned and brought his hand up to Nate’s forehead, checking his temperature. 

“Hm, you don’t feel hotter than last night but you don’t really feel cooler either.”

Nate shrugged tiredly and sniffled again, burying his runny nose in his sleeve. Morgan smiled and pulled his husband to his chest, kissing his head.

“Do you wanna go back to sleep for a bit babe?”

“Maybe…”

“That sounds like a good idea. Close your eyes and get a little more rest hon.”

“What are you gonna do?”

“I’m gonna go take care of some stuff around the house. But if you need anything, just shout and I’ll be there, okay?”

Nate yawned and nodded sleepily, already feeling himself slip back to sleep. He smiled as he felt Morgan place another kiss to his head, before collapsing into slumber.

———————

Nate sniffled, opening his eyes slowly. He glanced around, confused for a moment as to why Morgan wasn’t in bed with him, until his eyes fell on the clock. It was already 1 pm. He sighed and sniffled again, the tickle in his nose coming back with a vengeance. He grabbed a tissue and buried his nose in it just in time.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

Nate sniffled and blew his nose. When he was done, he paused before throwing the tissue away. Why did this tissue feel different? Curious, he glanced at the tissue box by the bed and smiled. Morgan, wonderful husband that he was, had run out at some point and gone to buy the really good tissues, the ones with lotion in them. Nate sniffled and burrowed back under the covers, falling asleep with an appreciative grin on his face.

—————————

Nate woke up abruptly to an itchy tickle in his throat. He cleared it a few times but it was no use. After a moment, he broke out into a loud, painful coughing fit, sitting up tiredly to try to calm his chest down. He coughed and coughed until his throat felt like it was on fire. After a moment, however, he felt a gentle, loving hand on his back and a glass of cold water was pushed into his hands.

“Take it easy sweetheart…”

“Ow…”

“I know honey. Take a few sips of water. That should help.”

Nate nodded and took a sip, the cold water calming his raw throat almost instantaneously. He sniffled and dropped his forehead against Morgan’s shoulder.

“Thank you.”

“Of course hon. Are you okay? I could hear you coughing from the kitchen!”

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

Nate sniffled as a fresh tissue was shoved into his hand. He quickly blew his nose, temporarily relieving the tickle, and scooted back down in bed. Morgan smiled affectionately and lay down with him, rubbing gentle circles into his husband’s chest. Nate sighed.

“How can I still be tired?”

“You have the flu, hon. Or even just a really bad cold. Either way, it’s normal for you to feel drained.”

“I guess…”

Morgan smiled and kissed Nate’s head as he saw Nate’s eyes start to close again.

“Do you need anything else babe?”

“No, I’m okay.”

“Okay. Call me if you need anything.”

———————

“Nate, honey?”

“Hm?”

Nate blinked awake, letting out a loud yawn in the process. Morgan laughed quietly.

“I made dinner. Do you want to try and come eat a little something?”

Nate sniffled and nodded, slowly pushing himself out of bed. Morgan wrapped a gentle arm around the sick and sleepy man, guiding him towards the table. 

“I have chicken soup for you.”

“Thank you.”

“Of course babe. And after dinner, I think we should take your temperature again.”

Nate nodded, letting out a sleepy, pathetic sniffle as he sat down for dinner. 

“Morgan?”

“Yeah babe?”

“Can we watch Christmas movies on the couch after?”

Morgan smiled.

“Whatever you want baby.”

————————

After dinner, and a temperature test later, Nate found himself laying on the couch, his head on Morgan’s chest, watching Elf. He sniffled miserably, still feeling awful despite the fact that his temperature had actually gone down some. 

“Ugh, damn it…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

Nate sniffled, the noise sounding wetter and wetter, and wiped his runny nose yet again. 

“Don’t feel good.”

“I know hon. I wish I could do more to help you feel better.”

Nate shook his head vehemently against Morgan’s chest.

“No babe! You’ve done so much! Everything is better because of you!”

Morgan smiled and kissed Nate’s hair affectionately.

“Everything is better because of you too Nate.”

The men continued the movie in comfortable silence, broken only by Nate’s constant sniffles and frequent sneezes, matching smiles on their faces. After about an hour, Morgan felt Nate twitch sleepily against him, almost as if he was jolting himself awake. 

“You sleepy hon?”

“Slept all day.”

“I know but…”

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

Nate sniffled wetly, a little bit of snot running down his nose. Morgan smiled as he watched Nate lift an arm for a tissue, before giving up half way through and dropping his arm back down. Morgan laughed and reached over, plucking a tissue himself and bringing it to Nate’s dripping nose.

“Blow.”

Nate obliged, blowing as much as he could. When he was done, Morgan wiped his nose once more, and pulled the tissue away, tossing it in the garbage, before grabbing the remote and turning the TV off. 

“Okay sickie, I think it’s time for bed.”

“We can finish the movie, if you want.”

“I know we can. But right now, what I want is to get you into bed and curl up with you and kiss you until you fall asleep.”

Nate smiled sleepily, his eyes still closed.

“I like that.”

“Good. Then let’s get you to bed sweetheart.”

And, upon waking up the next morning, had you asked Nate how he got back to bed, he wouldn’t have remembered, already too out of it to walk the distance to their bedroom by himself. All he knew was that he woke up the next morning wrapped up in a big blanket, his husband spooned up against him, feeling overwhelmingly safe and loved. Well, safe, loved, and icky.