Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

ickydog2006-Aw, thank you!

Arty-Glad you like it!

Alright guys, final chapter: just a short epilogue! I hope you guys all enjoyed this journey with me!

Chapter 8 (short epilogue): 

Nate opened his eyes slowly, enjoying the warmth of the blanket wrapped around him. 

“Merry Christmas babe.”

Nate smiled as Morgan leaned over, kissing his cheek. 

“Merry Christmas.”

Nate rolled over so that he could face his husband, and placed a small kiss to Morgan’s lips. Morgan sighed happily, pulling Nate closer so he could deepen it. When they pulled back, Morgan wrapped his arm around Nate’s waist, moving his hand under the sick man’s shirt so he could scratch his back lightly.

“How do you feel today?”

Nate smiled, cuddling closer.

“I feel better.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I think…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

Morgan burst out laughing at the perfectly timed sneeze. Nate sniffled and nudged Morgan playfully.

“Shut up!”

Morgan laughed again, bringing a hand up to Nate’s forehead. Gently, lovingly, he felt Nate’s forehead, then both his cheeks, checking for fever.

“Well, you definitely feel cooler than you did yesterday.”

“Good. I do really feel better.”

“I’m glad.”

Morgan leaned forward, catching Nate’s lips in another quick kiss, before getting up and offering a hand to Nate. 

“Do you feel better enough for presents?”

Nate smiled and pushed himself out of bed, grabbing Morgan’s hand and trailing behind him. 

————————

“Aw babe, this is awesome! Thank you!”

Nate smiled as Morgan opened his final present: a mug with a picture of the two of them on it, both of them flipping off the camera. The two men had made their way to the living room, Nate still bundled up in a fluffy blanket, and had spent the last half an hour opening presents: everything from mugs, to clothes, to random home decor, to a pair of handcuffs. The last one had been bought for them by a friend as a joke but it still gave them pause before they burst out laughing. Nate smiled, content, and leaned his head against Morgan’s shoulder.

“Hey Morgan.”

“What’s up?”

“Sorry I got sick right before Christmas.”

Morgan rolled his eyes and nudged his husband affectionately. 

“Yeah, because this was entirely your fault. I bet it was your scheme to get sick just before the holidays all along.”

Nate laughed.

“You got me! H…H…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you!”

“Ugh, thanks.”

Nate grabbed a fresh tissue and blew his nose. Morgan smiled and tilted his head, kissing Nate’s hair. 

“You okay?”

“Yeah. I really am feeling better. Just still a little sneezy. HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you! Again!”

Nate sniffled and cuddled closer to Morgan, kissing his neck gently. Morgan bit his lip. 

“Are you sure you’re feeling better babe?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well, because, if you’re feeling up to it, we can head back to bed and leave all the presents out here. Well, except for maybe this one.”

Nate’s eyes widened slightly as Morgan dangled the handcuffs in front of his face. Morgan laughed and kissed Nate’s head again, nudging him slightly so that he could stand up. 

“Only if you’re feeling up to it, of course.”

And with that, Morgan winked at Nate and sauntered off towards their bedroom. Nate stared after him for a moment, before jumping up and rushing after Morgan, letting out a few more sniffles as he stumbled his way happily back to bed. 

I knew it would have to end sometime, but I definitely will miss these updates. Also, there's always room to start a sequel, but enjoy what is probably a much needed break ;)

Aww yes. The Best ending I could have hoped for. I loved it. Thanks again for this lovely story 😍 you’re the best 🥳🥳