Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do I search within this website ?

Floatingstar

Hello! I’ve been lurking around the servers for quite a while before I decided to create an account myself. I thought that’d make it easier to find what I wanted but now I’m stuck.

How do I search for a specific author/ fic within this site? And how do I follow a thread? 

Help I sound like such a boomer but I really can’t figure out how this site works 😭😭

thank you so much !!

(also if I turn on the “follow topic” at the bottom of the page, does it allow me to get notified when someone replies? Thankuuu, and if anyone could give me any other useful tips as to how this site works, that’d be lovely ahaha tyyyy 😭😭)

Hi Floatingstar,

The search feature does not become available until you reach fully validated status.

The Guidelines explain the validation process, as well as which features are available to everyone and which ones are only available to fully validated members

There is also a this post -  How Do I Get Validated ? in the Read Before posting sub-forum which gives some hints on how to get validated :)

The "Follow Topic" button will send you notifications for new activity in that topic - you can choose if you want to receive email notifications, notifications on the forum or both.

I have also moved this topic to Website Support, since it's not really appropriate for the Kudos sub forum :)

Thanks,
Mr_G
SFF Administrator

• 2 months later...

I’ve also been trying to search for specific authors posts in the Stories subforum (and my status is “Posters,”) yet even when I include a tag or a search term I get zero results?

I know those authors have made posts because I’ve already read some of their stories. Clicking on their profile only shows the last 20 or so posts and I can’t work out how to read their older content.

Hi @solitaire-au,

I can't see any obvious issues with the search feature behind the scenes.

I have sent you a PM - if you could reply to that I can have a look into this for you.

Thanks,
Mr_G

• Mr_G changed the title to How do I search within this website ?