Sneeze Fetish Forum

a FMA drabble - (3 Parts)

mystic-chibi

Here is a little something I did in celebration of having several class-free weeks :lol: I’ve had this idea for a while now….well originally it was Mustang, but that wasn’t working out, so I tweaked it to be Ed :lol: …figured I’d give it a shot. *Warning* this is my first attempt at fan fiction…..not to mention fan fiction from a greatly loved show….so please don’t kill me!!!! ….anyway with out further ado here’s my FMA drabble:

Ed let out a soft sigh and continued starring out the window; gazing out over the pastures with the odd building every now and again as the train sped along; Central shrinking in the distance. He closed his eyes and took a slow deliberate breath, his head was killing him.

He’d been feeling lousy since waking up that morning. He had hoped that he could simply sleep it off during the train ride, but no such luck was afforded to him. “Are you alright brother? You’ve been pretty quite all morning.”

“Fine,” he said turning his attention once again toward the window.

“You sure? You’ve been kinda out of it since you fell in that pond yesterday.”

Pushed Al. I didn’t fall in, I was pushed.” Not receiving a response, Ed glanced up at his brother and, noticing the somewhat uneasy expression he was wearing, gave him an appreciative smile. “I’m fine. It’s just past time we get out of Central and back--H’tchsh!” Ed blinked as he stifled quickly into his hand. “I’m fine,” he said again with an innocent wave and another smile. “I’m just gonna sleep till we get there ok?” and without waiting for a reply, Ed leaned back into the seat, eyes closing. Several minutes later he was asleep.

~ * ~ * ~

“Thank you…..yes, yes it’s fine.” Ed’s ears perked at the voice. ‘It couldn’t be.’ “No, I’ll go. You can stay here.” ‘Damn, it was him.’ Ed opened his eyes his headache returning in full force.

“What the hell is he doing here?” he said angrily.

“Huh?” said Al surprised to see Ed awake. “Who do you mean brother?”

“We finally get away from Central yet he STILL manages to find me!” he grumbled, ignoring Al’s question.

“Brother, who are you ta--” the compartment door slid open with a rattle as Colonel Mustang stepped into the car. “The Colonel?” Al questioned. His suspicions confirmed, Ed let out a loud groan and slumped down deeper into his seat, arm folded across his chest.

Mustang shut the door with a snap and glanced around the compartment. ‘What is he doing?’ Then with a pang of horror Ed realized he was looking for a seat. Ed looked opposite himself, at the only available seats in the car. ‘No, no, no!’ The Colonel, seeing the free seats began making his way down the car towards them.

Ed lay his head in his hands. ‘This is gonna suck.’

Mustang took the seat across from Al with a weary smile, “Alphonse, Fullmetal.”

“Good morning Colonel,” Al said in his characteristically bright, cheerful voice. Ed let out an undistinguishable grunt, not removing his eyes from the window. Mustang let a smirk play on his lips.

“In a good mood I see Fullmetal?” Ed shot Mustang a look. “Ah, I see,” Mustang said turning back towards Al.

“Don’t mind him. Brother’s just….a little tired today.”

“I understand…. The report I received yesterday must have taken a lot of energy.” Mustang allowed the smirk to grow.

Ed’s temper shot up. His report on their findings had been short. Very short. Because, once again, their search had turned up nothing but dead ends. Nothing…..nothing that could help them get any closer to reaching their goal. “What the hell do you want?!” Ed said his voice rising angrily. “Do you want me to admit that I found nothing? Fine! I found nothing ok! Now will you leave?!” Ed knew that he was asking for the impossible but he didn’t care, he was starting to feel worse by the minute and he wanted to be left alone.

Mustang’s expression grew slightly colder; however his voice still contained its calm nonchalant air as he responded. “No, that’s not what I wanted; and I would gladly leave you to brood, however there are no other seats…. It’s not like I really want to sit here and--”

“Hh’kscht! Kh’tsch!” Mustang looked over at Ed in time to see him gear up for another sneeze. His hand hovered near his chest, his head was titled back slightly, his eyes half open, his mouth curving into a frown. His breath was coming in small urgent gasps “…hih!...heh…” his nose twitching urgently, trying to rid itself of the tickle.

Ed gasped a final “..HUH!..” before pinching his nose as it let out a volley of sneezes. “Hh’nkgt! Hh’kscht! Hht’scht!...hih!...Nn’ktch! Huh...Hh’KNGT!”

“Fullmetal?”

Thanks for reading!!!! If you decide to let me live I’ll be happy to put the rest :D

Aw, I liked it. I remember one of those lines from a FanFic I read on another website. O.o;;

Why so short? (No pun intended). I want to see more! Please continue! Or put the rest if there already is more.

:lol:

Cute story.

Aw, I liked it. I remember one of those lines from a FanFic I read on another website. O.o;;

Why so short? (No pun intended). I want to see more! Please continue! Or put the rest if there already is more.

short? SHORT?! lol jk. it was very...yes. it was very good. plz more!

“Hh’kscht! Kh’tsch!” Mustang looked over at Ed in time to see him gear up for another sneeze. His hand hovered near his chest, his head was titled back slightly, his eyes half open, his mouth curving into a frown. His breath was coming in small urgent gasps “…hih!...heh…” his nose twitching urgently, trying to rid itself of the tickle.

Ed gasped a final “..HUH!..” before pinching his nose as it let out a volley of sneezes. “Hh’nkgt! Hh’kscht! Hht’scht!...hih!...Nn’ktch! Huh...Hh’KNGT!”

...Did you hear that THUD sound? That was me falling onto the ground from happiness overload.

It's like time stopped when I read that passage.

Do post the rest, it's awesome. (And I still don't know who these people are! ^_^ )

Thank you guy soooo much for your kind words!!!!! The reason it was short was just b/c I wanted to see if it was worth adding the rest.....I mean if it wasn't good I wouldn't want to put you guys to sleep ^^ But after hearing you comments I will be more than happy to post the rest. ^^ Thanks again!!!!!

Really?! ^_^ Which part?! Is there really another FMA Sneeze story like mine?!!.......I wanna read it!!!!! Yay sneezy FMA!!!! But seriously I'd like to know....I find that really odd b/c I wrote this whole thing a few nights ago right from my head.

Thank you guy soooo much for your kind words!!!!! The reason it was short was just b/c I wanted to see if it was worth adding the rest.....I mean if it wasn't good I wouldn't want to put you guys to sleep ^^ But after hearing you comments I will be more than happy to post the rest. ^^ Thanks again!!!!!

Really?! :wheels: Which part?! Is there really another FMA Sneeze story like mine?!!.......I wanna read it!!!!! Yay sneezy FMA!!!! But seriously I'd like to know....I find that really odd b/c I wrote this whole thing a few nights ago right from my head.

Yours: “You sure? You’ve been kinda out of it since you fell in that pond yesterday.”

Pushed Al. I didn’t fall in, I was pushed.”

Theirs: "You haven’t stopped sneezing since you fell in the lake.”

“Pushed Al, pushed.”

Found them similar. Maybe it's just me, though. If you want the link, I can post it here. But post the rest of your story first? Please? *begs*

Really?! :P Which part?! Is there really another FMA Sneeze story like mine?!!.......I wanna read it!!!!! Yay sneezy FMA!!!! But seriously I'd like to know....I find that really odd b/c I wrote this whole thing a few nights ago right from my head.

Yours: “You sure? You’ve been kinda out of it since you fell in that pond yesterday.”

Pushed Al. I didn’t fall in, I was pushed.”

Theirs: "You haven’t stopped sneezing since you fell in the lake.”

“Pushed Al, pushed.”

Found them similar. Maybe it's just me, though. If you want the link, I can post it here. But post the rest of your story first? Please? *begs*

OMG!!!! :lol: That is so great!!!! It HAD to be that line!!!!! That line is part of a joke I have with a few friends.....At my b-day party my friend was standing by the pool goofing off and my mom walked by and pushed him in (couldn't believe it by the way!!!) and he was all shocked and suprised and she just shrugged and said he fell ^^ and of course we ALL agreed with her that he slipped......whenever we talk about it we always say he fell to get on his nerves and he kinda acts like I had Ed act ^^ ............yeah, so that's where that came from ^^ thanks for telling me though, I think I wanna read this other one now....especially if it's ED whose sneezing :wheels:

and I will be posting the rest of my story shortly ^^ thanks for being so intrested!!!! :D

Yeah, sorry I’m taking so long ^^; but with it being Christmas and all I hope you can forgive me. Thanks again for all your comments :laugh: One of the main reasons I haven’t posted the rest yet is that I’ve been in a really creative mood lately and I made a few changes to it…. so now it’s actually a lot longer than I had planned (which I guess is a good thing ??) Anyway here’s the next part ^^ (yes I said next and not last) the changes I made really made it longer and I think I wanna add one more thing so there will be at least one more part after this one. Anyway I’ll shut up and let you guys read :blushing:

Ed let out a final “Hh’nxt!” before falling back in his seat with a sigh, rubbing at his nose a little with a gloved finger.

“Fullmetal?” Mustang prompted again. Ed suppressed a sigh of irritation.

“What?”

“Are you alright?”

For some reason the question caught Ed off guard….he spent so much time detesting the Colonel…his cocky looks and smug remarks, that it felt odd that he ask a question of genuine concern. “Wha-? Yeah…I’m fine….” Ed said thoughtfully “…thanks.”

He gave his head a little shake to clear it. It seemed that the sneezing had only served to increase the fog in his head, not clear it. He hated admitting it but maybe there was some truth to what Al had said. ‘Great! Just what I need!..... Isn’t being stuck on a train with Mustang while healthy enough torture?!’

Mustang watched as Ed thought…his amber eyes staring at the empty chair without really seeing it….Ed was obviously thinking about something.

‘Could he really be sick?’ Mustang mused. ‘Well there was one sure fire way to find out….’

“Well that’s good,” Mustang said leaning back casually in his seat, eyes still on Ed, “because it would be a shame if such a trivial tiny thing as a few sneezes could bring you down.” Ed’s eyes flashed dangerously as he looked at Mustang outraged.

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TINY PIPSQUEAK MIGET?!” Ed shouted, realizing a little too late that it was a bad idea. His head started pounding even worse. “Ugh!” He leaned back quickly; eyes shut tightly his hand clutching his forehead.

“Brother?!” Al squeaked alarmed “Are you ok?! What’s wrong?!”

“N-nothing I’m fine,” Ed lied quickly, the pain receding slightly. “It’s just having to sit with HIM is giving me a headache!”

“Brother!” Al persisted “that’s NOT it!”

Mustang stayed out of it and merely watched the two bicker back and forth. ‘Well, if he still had enough energy for all that he can’t be too bad.’

“I’ve got a headache from that bastard and I sneezed because it’s dusty!” Ed said defensively.

“Brother!”

“What? It’s true!”

Al let out a small sigh, giving up.

Glad that the argument was over Ed glanced out the window….. Central could no longer be seen. ‘Good…can’t be much longer now.’ Soon he could find a place that had real beds and get some proper sleep. The nap he’d taken earlier had only made him realize how much he wanted to lie down and rest in peace and quiet--

“So Alphonse, where are you two headed?”

--Of course that was just too much to ask for.

“Back to Risembool: Al said happily. “Winry’s been insisting we come back and see her for a while…something about a new automail enhancement! And since we haven’t really been able to find anything usefull--”

“Ugh” Ed muttered.

“Um!” Al stuttered nervously “I-I mean not that we haven’t found anything—it’s just that we have time to go because we weren’t doing anything really impor--”

“Huh!” This time Al looked over at Ed. It seemed that he wasn’t really paying attention to their conversation at all….his annoyance seemed to be coming from elsewhere….. it seemed he was very preoccupied with trying not to sneeze.

His eyes were shut and his head was tilting back more and more with each breath. “Hih! Hih! Hih!....”

Even though Edward being ill wasn’t a situation to laugh at, Mustang couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight before him. “Just do it already” he said slightly amused.

Ed ignored him and gave a few more helpless gasps before tightly pinching his nose and letting out a completely silent sneeze. His head bobbed down hard, but a moment later it was back up “Huh….Inxt! Kntt! Kstt!......Nnxt!”

Don’t do that” Mustang said cringing slightly at the sound “you’ll hurt your self.”

“Hh’ KNXT!” Ed stifled, pinching his nose shut ignoring him completely . Mustang reached over and grabbed Ed’s wrist. “W-what are y-huh! you doing?!” Ed stammered angrily.

“I told you not to do that.”

“Like I give a duuh—damn what you think?!” Ed retorted trying to wrench his arm free. He froze suddenly “Hh’Isshoo!” he sneezed into his shoulder. “Let go!” he said trying again to free himself.

Satisfied, Mustang loosened his grip and Ed yanked his hand out. For a brief moment Mustang felt Ed’s skin touch his own….it was hot. Mustang frowned and leaned close to feel Ed’s forehead. “H-hey! Cut it out!” Ed protested, trying to shrug his way out of Mustangs grasp but Mustang was too quick and pinned him to the seat, forcibly pressing his hand to Ed’s forehead. ‘He’s on fire!’

“Colonel?” Al said hesitantly at the deepening frown on Mustangs face “….what’s wrong?”

(TBC) :omg: Thanks for reading!!!

@__@!!!! AUGH! *melts right into the floor* You worked concern and fever in with the sneezing! You're hitting all my fetishes~ Wah~! You're so awesome, omg, can't wait for more!

Really?! :innocent: Which part?! Is there really another FMA Sneeze story like mine?!!.......I wanna read it!!!!! Yay sneezy FMA!!!! But seriously I'd like to know....I find that really odd b/c I wrote this whole thing a few nights ago right from my head.

Yours: "You sure? You've been kinda out of it since you fell in that pond yesterday."

"Pushed Al. I didn't fall in, I was pushed."

Theirs: "You haven't stopped sneezing since you fell in the lake."

"Pushed Al, pushed."

OMG!!!! :omg: That is so great!!!! It HAD to be that line!!!!! That line is part of a joke I have with a few friends.....At my b-day party my friend was standing by the pool goofing off and my mom walked by and pushed him in (couldn't believe it by the way!!!) and he was all shocked and suprised and she just shrugged and said he fell ^^ and of course we ALL agreed with her that he slipped......whenever we talk about it we always say he fell to get on his nerves and he kinda acts like I had Ed act ^^ ............yeah, so that's where that came from ^^ thanks for telling me though, I think I wanna read this other one now....especially if it's ED whose sneezing :laugh:

and I will be posting the rest of my story shortly ^^ thanks for being so intrested!!!! :heart:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2578769/1/

That explains some stuff, then! It doesn't look like the story was written by one of us, but who knows!

Your new chapter was just...... :blushing: I'm with Illiana on this. Concern, fever, sneezing...... *melt*

I know this is kinda random, but.... I THINK you were in my dream. Or something like that.

Anyway.... write more! I love this.

@__@!!!! AUGH! *melts right into the floor* You worked concern and fever in with the sneezing! You're hitting all my fetishes~ Wah~! You're so awesome, omg, can't wait for more!

Yeah, what she said. Multiplied by a million. :blushing:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shiranui

I LOVED this ANA :) Sorry for not responding earlier. You should write more, a adored this ficcie, and you wrote the characters so well. Thanks so much :yes:

Hey you guys thanks for all your sweet comments :omg: you're awesome!! I'm sooooooo sorry that it's taken me forever to post more of this. I could make up a bunch of excuses but truthfully I was just being lazy and had a bit of writers block. However I have the final installment here. I didn't exactly know what I was doing when I wrote this part, so I'm sorry if it's a let-down ending :omg: Well anyway, here it is!! Hopefully you'll enjoy it :o

Mustang hadn’t noticed before, but now that he was close, he could see that Ed’s cheeks were slightly flushed. ‘His fever must be high if he’s sweating this much.’ Mustang mused, taking note of how damp his hand felt against Ed’s forehead.

Mustang looked at Ed sternly. Ed avoided his gaze and looked at his feet. “Edward,” he said sharply, but it had no effect, Ed kept his gaze lowered.

“Colonel!?” Al said again, unease edging into his voice, “what’s wrong…i-is he ok?!”

Mustang moved in his seat, forcing Ed to look at him despite his best efforts to avoid eye contact. “Well?” Mustang asked, “are you?” The anger in Ed’s face left, as he once again lowered his gaze to the floor.

Mustang softened as he removed his hand from Ed’s forehead. ‘He must not want to admit it with Alphonse here…..always feels the need to act strong while he’s around.’

“Alphonse,” Roy said suddenly turning his attention from Ed. “Do you think you could go get Edward some water?” Ed looked up.

“Uh,” Al said uncertainly, looking at Ed then back at Mustang.

“He’s fine,” Mustang said reassuringly, “but I think a drink might make him feel a little more like himself.”

Al stood up with a nod “I’ll be right back,” and with one last glance at Ed he left.

The two of them watched silently as Al exited the car. After the door closed Mustang looked back toward Ed.

Now that Al wasn’t around to see, it seemed Ed had dropped the act, he gave a somewhat relieved sigh and closed his eyes.

“So?”

Ed opened them again, resisting the urge to roll them at Mustang. “What now?” he asked, however there wasn’t much force behind his words, they seemed to be softer and less harsh then normal.

“You never answered the question.” Mustang replied flatly. “Are-you-ok?”

Edward looked up at Mustang, some choice words forming in his mind, when another urge struck him. “Hh’ tchsh! Hih!...” Ed turned away slightly burying his face into the crook of his arm, “Hh’kscht!” Ed lowered his arm and sniffed wearily; then slowly but surely his shook his head no.

“That’s what I though,” Mustang said moving into Al’s seat, so that he could have a better look at the boy.

“Urg,” Ed moaned as Mustang moving closer. He scooted as far away as the seat would allow him to, pressing himself against the wall of the car.

“You don’t have to be so childish,” Mustang remarked “you were so serious about lying to everyone after all.”

Ed stared hard out the window, then after a few minutes began slowly, “it just I…..I have no right to make him worry about me……after what happened to him.”

Mustang watched as Ed pulled his arms tight to his body as he began to shiver. “T-this is nothing…..compared to what he’s been through.” Ed remained motionless as he spoke, continuing to stare out the window until that increasing familiar feeling came over him.

“Hih!” He quickly brought his arm up to his face and let out a powerful “Hh’KTCCH!!” He lifted his face from his arm briefly before hastily putting it back, “Hh’ksht! Ih’tsch! Huh!.....” he opened his eyes for a moment before squeezing them shut, “Kscht!”

He remained with his head in his arm until he was sure that his nose was finished. He gave a strong sniff and brought his legs up to his chest, hugging them as he shook even harder. “Cold?” Mustang asked. Ed hugged his legs tighter before giving a shrug.

“Well you have pressed you self up against the window.”

Ed moved back to his original position, but the shaking did not subside. “Here.” Ed looked up and watched as Mustang took off his jacket. Normally Ed would protest…. but he was so cold.

He kept silent and allowed the Colonel to place the warm blue fabric on his shoulders. As Mustang leaned over to pull the jacket over his shoulder he could feel the heat of Mustang’s body. He leaned toward it. All of a sudden he felt very tired, but more so, he felt it was ok to show it.

Mustang froze as he felt Ed’s head touch his chest. “Edward?” he asked confused. Looking down he saw that he was asleep.

Carefully, he sat up and lowered the boys head to his lap. Ed merely turned over in his sleep as a response. Mustang looked down at the boy in wonderment.

‘After all that he’s been through, he doesn’t think that he had the right to show weakness?..... He is still just a child after all.’

Mustang smiled as he watched the boy. ‘Finally’ he thought, ‘I have the chance to give him the help that he always refuses.’

The end

Yeah, I had no idea what I was doing :omg:

You finally finished!! Aw, now I'm kinda sad that it's over. Loved the ending, though. So sweet! Don't put yourself down like that; confidence makes a good writer! -is a major hypocrite in that area-

Anyway, great story! I hope to see more from you! Edo-kun's so adorable. ♥

He remained with his head in his arm until he was sure that his nose was finished.

I love that line.

~Grape Ferret

Guest shiranui

Awwwww! Thank you so much really for this awesome story. It was so sweet and I loved how you characterized the trio, also manage to make them so authentic to their personalities in this great anime. I loved how Mustang finally managed to break through Ed's shell, and that he finally allowed himsel to admit that it's okay to be frail some times. Did I mention I loved his sneezes? *g* poor Ed-kun, so miserable.'

Thanks so much for writing this - I :) you so much :(

-adds her "AWWWW" to the growing pile- XD

That was great! I love caring!Roy~ *__* Yay~! And poor Ed, I hope he gets some rest. T-T He works so hard, the little dear~

Lovely story! WRITE MORE! >O RAWRS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived