Sneeze Fetish Forum

a FMA drabble - (3 Parts)

mystic-chibi

Um...excuse me for prying, but didn't I see this same story on fanfiction.net, only the sneezes substituted with coughs (minus the one at the begining)? If so, I'm proud!

Okay, that made no sense...

Um...excuse me for prying, but didn't I see this same story on fanfiction.net, only the sneezes substituted with coughs (minus the one at the begining)? If so, I'm proud!

Okay, that made no sense...

Yep, you did ^^

I let it slip to a friend that I wrote a FMA story and she wanted to read it, and no one knows about my fetish so I had to change the story, and after all the work of changing it I decided that I might as well post it somewhere else.

Don't worry I understood what you ment, thanks! ^^

• 1 month later...

Oh, my goodness, I nearly died of happiness reading this! You've captured the characters so well, and I really like how Ed is so concerned with not making a scene because of Al...you wrote sick Ed so cutely <3 I too am a fan of colds, fevers, and sympathy, so quite simply, I LOVED your story!!

Oh, my goodness, I nearly died of happiness reading this! You've captured the characters so well, and I really like how Ed is so concerned with not making a scene because of Al...you wrote sick Ed so cutely <3 I too am a fan of colds, fevers, and sympathy, so quite simply, I LOVED your story!!

Awww! :innocent: Thank you so very much!! I'm glad that you enjoyed it :twisted:

• 7 years later...

Archived