Sneeze Fetish Forum

Indian F - Obs.

Guest rink_rat

Guest rink_rat

There have been some posts about how Indian women typically don't stifle. Well, I saw a really hot 25 ish Indian woman half-stifle 3 sneezes while I was behind her @ an airport rental car counter this week. I caught the first one & stepped up to an open area of the counter just in time to catch back to back half-stifles. I actually saw her near the gates earlier & thought she was the best looking woman I'd seen all week. My lucky day to catch the obs later on. Sorry I can't spell the sound she made

Nice obs Rat Rink. :D

Can you provide us with any more details? Were the half-stifles uncovered, or if she did cover, how did she do it? Did she sneeze into the back of her hand, into the crook of her arm, or into a tissue? Also, how was she dressed, in business attire or casual? I don't mean to be a pest, but once someone starts talking about an Indian woman sneezing, I've got to know the details!

By the way, it's nice to see another member in my age group! Welcome to the forum, enjoy, and post often! :hug:

Guest rink_rat

Yeah, sorry my post was abit vague...been a long week. She sneezed into a tissue that looked like it was getting a lot of use so she probably had a cold or allergies. She was med-height & about 120 Lbs. Very nice body dressed in a business type long, form fitting dress. She was with some guy otherwise I would have chatted with her.

Yeah, sorry my post was abit vague...been a long week. She sneezed into a tissue that looked like it was getting a lot of use so she probably had a cold or allergies. She was med-height & about 120 Lbs. Very nice body dressed in a business type long, form fitting dress. She was with some guy otherwise I would have chatted with her.

Bad luck!! ^_^B)

Thanks for the response; I'm a nut for details! B)

I love all female sneezing, but there's something about an attractive woman in business attire sneezing that's absolutely scintilating! ^_^

Anyway, thanks again. Hope to see more from you soon.

Archived