Sneeze Fetish Forum

lol m obs

Guest ashley

Guest ashley

my cousins 23. he was over yesterday to have lunch and chill out andhe was sitting on the couch doing some laundry and I was on the other side of the couch on the phone wit my bf, and my cousin was playing around wit me, throwing clothes at me, mimmicking me (I guess thats what I get for allways having to tag along when I was a little kid lol) and he like turned aside and sneezed LOUD AS HELL all over me and the phone and my bf goes what was that? so I go disgusting! and he goes who the hells over there cause I know that damn sure wasnt you. so I was all its just my cousin.. and he goe swhatever then why would he SNEEZE on you and Im all umm. I dunno. Good question and my cuz goes dude Im just palyin and my bf was all memmy talk to him and I was all no. and he was all Im fa real and I go fine. so I handed him the phone and my bf wa slike griping at him. I dunno, lmao and like my cousin sneezed like 3 more times and hung up on him, prolly just to piss him off. which is nasty bc then he just hands me the phone and its like soaked lmao.

Guest ashley
That is very funny and cute as hell and I am sure your boyfriend knows all about kissing cousins... LOL!

Kitty

lmao Ive never kissed my cousins or anything like that ^_^ and he has no idea about this fetish so I dont know why he got all mad just cuz he sneezed on the fone lmfao.. hes crazy

Archived