Sneeze Fetish Forum

2 Dorm OBs

CarolinaGirl

Yesterday I was hangin out with my hallmate (C.) in her room, watchin TV and smokin. She is trim, with long strawberry-blonde hair and narrow hips, but has a surprisingly 'curvy' shape for her size.

Anyway, i was laying in her roommate's bed (my best friend here) cause she was gone, and C. was layin on her's. I had a good view of her as she built up for a sneeze (I happened to glance over at her even though we weren't talkin or anything). She was sitting with her legs crossed. The build-up wasn't loud or long or anything, but I caught the whole thing. Her head tipped back slightly as she sneezed openly, "Hittschhoo!" I blessed her as she was immediately building up for the next sneeze, "HiittCHOooo!" The second one caused her to bend over more. She purposely made it louder and the "choo" was higher pitched and kinda dipped up at the end. (I was trying my best to remember everything exactly cause I knew it was post-worthy). I blessed her again.

I could tell by her face that she needed to sneeze again, so I watched her. The build up for this one took a little bit longer, but it was not far. She sneezed a third time, louder and a more dramatic "choo!" at the end. I blessed her and she said, "whew..thank you." Then she turned away and bend over the side of her bed to get something when my hallmate, who I guess was on her way out, peeked her head inside the door and yelled, "Bless you!" while kinda giggling. C looked up at her with a chuckle and said, "I'm about to do it again." I love when people say things like that! I waited for a fourth one, but it never came :hug:

~~~~

My second obs was from last night when me and some of the girls were getting ready for a party. We were all running back and forth to make sure our outfits, makeup, and hair looked good. Anyway, me, my friend M. and my other friend, A. were all in my room. A. is skinny and tall, about 5'9, with messy sandy-brown hair and sorta pointy nose. I was doin my hair and listening to A. talk about something. Then she paused and said, "hold on, I gotta sneeze...big time" M. kinda backed away to let her pass, cause she was makin her way out of my door. Then we heard, "HAAESSHHOooo!!!" And she came back in and her nose was pretty red and she was sniffing, but no more signs of a sneeze. She let out a sigh of relief while M. laughed with me at her. No one blessed her and she finished was she was talking about before.

I don't thing either of them have colds or allergies, so I'm assuming they were just random sneezes. Either way, they were good :D Hope you enjoyed!

CG

Very nice observations, I really did enjoy them! :D

But what about poor A? Why didn't anyone bless her? She sounds kind of cute to me, and the way you described her sneeze was really hot!

Thanks for posting. And the next time one of your friends sneezes, please let us know!

Those are great obs, CarolinaGirl! Thanks for sharing :hug:

I love how you mention that they talked about their sneezing, especially in the second obs, with the "big time" thing :D Classic stuff!

Very nice observations, I really did enjoy them! :hug:

But what about poor A?  Why didn't anyone bless her?  She sounds kind of cute to me, and the way you described her sneeze was really hot!

Thanks for posting.  And the next time one of your friends sneezes, please let us know!

I guess we didn't bless her cause we were both laughin.... :D I don't know, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. ANd I've sneezed in front of M. and she never blesses me. And I think she knows about my fetish, I should just tell her lol. Anyway, thanks for all the replies!! I'll let cha know if any more should occur :hug:

CG

Very nice obs - I adore it when someone says hold on - I am goignto sneeze or I think I have to sneeze - mmmm!

Thank you for sharing!

Kitty

Greta observations. I aprticularly love it when girls sneeze with an emphasis on the 'choo' at the end. And more often than not,they bend over a fair amount when they do so. I wish I were living in your room ;-)

Stifkir

Yesterday I was hangin out with my hallmate (C.) in her room, watchin TV and smokin.  She is trim, with long strawberry-blonde hair and narrow hips, but has a surprisingly 'curvy' shape for her size. 

Anyway, i was laying in her roommate's bed (my best friend here) cause she was gone, and C. was layin on her's.  I had a good view of her as she built up for a sneeze (I happened to glance over at her even though we weren't talkin or anything).  She was sitting with her legs crossed.  The build-up wasn't loud or long or anything, but I caught the whole thing.  Her head tipped back slightly as she sneezed openly, "Hittschhoo!" I blessed her as she was immediately building up for the next sneeze, "HiittCHOooo!"  The second one caused her to bend over more.  She purposely made it louder and the "choo" was higher pitched and kinda dipped up at the end.  (I was trying my best to remember everything exactly cause I knew it was post-worthy).  I blessed her again. 

I could tell by her face that she needed to sneeze again, so I watched her.  The build up for this one took a little bit longer, but it was not far.  She sneezed a third time, louder and a more dramatic "choo!" at the end.  I blessed her and she said, "whew..thank you."  Then she turned away and bend over the side of her bed to get something when my hallmate, who I guess was on her way out, peeked her head inside the door and yelled, "Bless you!" while kinda giggling.  C looked up at her with a chuckle and said, "I'm about to do it again."  I love when people say things like that! I waited for a fourth one, but it never came  :ohwell:

~~~~

My second obs was from last night when me and some of the girls were getting ready for a party.  We were all running back and forth to make sure our outfits, makeup, and hair looked good.  Anyway, me, my friend M. and my other friend, A. were all in my room.  A. is skinny and tall, about 5'9, with messy sandy-brown hair and sorta pointy nose.  I was doin my hair and listening to A. talk about something.  Then she paused and said, "hold on, I gotta sneeze...big time"  M. kinda backed away to let her pass, cause she was makin her way out of my door.  Then we heard, "HAAESSHHOooo!!!"  And she came back in and her nose was pretty red and she was sniffing, but no more signs of a sneeze.  She let out a sigh of relief while M. laughed with me at her.  No one blessed her and she finished was she was talking about before.

I don't thing either of them have colds or allergies, so I'm assuming they were just random sneezes.  Either way, they were good  :)  Hope you enjoyed!

CG

Very, very good obs. They made me yearn for bygone college days. Spring and Fall on campus were prime times for a fan of female sneezes like me. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Thanks for all the replies! Yeah like roxylee21 said, living in an ALL girls dorm sure helps for females obs! ^_^ I get several fairly good obs a week, but I thought those two were worth telling, especially since they both happened in the same day. Yeahh, and I love when people decide to say something about their sneezing B) THanks again! I love posting for yal!

CG

Hmmm...girls dorm....sneezing....I've had this dream, many many times. :yes:

Archived