Sneeze Fetish Forum

Surprise, more Hellsing stuff

Garnet

Eh, posted in Stories and Obs because I have a little, like, two-paragraph bit that I wrote along with this that I may or may not post.

Anyway, here's some Integra, because I am gay for her :B

integrasneezecopy.jpg

Eh, posted in Stories and Obs because I have a little, like, two-paragraph bit that I wrote along with this that I may or may not post.

Anyway, here's some Integra, because I am gay for her :B

EEE, you should totally post! And LMAO, I am so gay for her too, OMG, she's so hot.

FJISLFJISRFJIL!IJ$RI@@!J!I PICTURE!!!!!!!!! SO HOT! OMG!!!!!!! Totally an UFFISH SHUUFISH!!!!!!! *dies over and over* Love it!

Hey, I'm...."gay" for her, too? :laugh: Shit, I'm confused! But OY, is she the HOTNESS!! :yes::D

Love Alu-doggy lurking down there grinning at her loss of control, too! ROTF!

~Frack

• 4 weeks later...

D'oh. I was going through my files and found this little ficlet that I realized I'd forgotten to post.

My bad. Anyway, quick little thing with Integra because JKDFDHFJDH she's teh sex.

----------------------------------------

She kept the same hours as most of her employees, even the undead ones, and the same hours as the usual victims of the organization. That was...evening hours, if not at the outright ungodly hour of 2 am. A set sleep pattern was a foreign concept. For the nature of her schedule, it was any wonder that she wasn't as stark pale as her vampire servant due to the variable amount of sunlight she saw. Even with as much effort as she went to to distinguish herself from the likes of such hellish monsters, or even Alucard or the policegirl, it seemed that picking up some of their habits was second nature.

But relationships with the rest of the waking world did occasionally dictate meetings at mid-afternoon and occasionally, as was the case at the moment, she simply missed the warmth of the sun in her hair. Rubbing her eyes beneath her glasses, Integra mused that after hours of tedious but necessary paperwork, a break would do her good. Quitting the perpetual dimness of her office, the olive-suited woman made a brief excursion towards the doors leading out into the modest gardens of the mansion. A walk to clear her mind, she noted ruefully, would be so much more beneficial now that she could not be pursued by certain unwelcome, red-coated servants who made it a habit to pester her endlessly. The sunlight would see to that.

As she stepped out onto the warmth of the cobblestones, however, her own sensitivity to the sun's brilliance could not be ignored. A familiar prickle welled in the back of her sinuses as she squinted into the initial blinding whiteness, triggering a sensation she had long grown accustomed to.

Drawing a compulsive breath, Integra half-lifted a gloved hand towards her face and trembled with the release of a cleansing photic sneeze.

"ESSHhuh!" Satisfying, but one usually wasn't enough and it was predictably that Integra crinkled her nose at the approach of a second. "Eht-CHShh!"

Blinking vaguely tearing eyes back into the sun, however, she was surprised to find its persuasive rays again burning at the backs of her retinas, urging another quick and throaty inhale. "Hhh... Heh-EHSHhuh!"

Her senses found relief upon reopening her eyes for the second time, sniffing once as she nudged her glasses back up onto the bridge of her nose. With a tempered sigh the unshakeable head of the Hellsing organization recomposed herself and headed off amidst the walkways of trees and redolent flowerbeds.

Archived