Sneeze Fetish Forum

More allergies...

Sneezy Sunshine

On Monday and Wednesday mornings, I volunteer at a soup kitchen in Philadelphia. On those days, I take two allergy pills because one rarely does much good for me. Two usually resolves the problem. Not yesterday. I took the pills a couple of hours before I left my dorm, hoping I’d be fine, though my eyes were red and itchy and my nose was already sore. I was not fine. I sneezed a dozen times while walking to the train and was glad that I had left the box of tissues in my backpack.

The train was fairly full. It was also quiet because quite a few people were reading newspapers as they traveled to work. Therefore, I knew that everyone could hear me sneezing and blowing my nose repeatedly because I am loud, as much as I try to be quiet. ^_^ After I left the train and was walking to the soup kitchen, it was as if I hadn’t taken any medication at all. B)

When I arrived, sneezing and blowing my nose, I was asked if I was sick. I responded that I was fine but that my allergies were really bad. I said that if I was sick, I wouldn’t have come. The entire time I was talking, I sneezed repeatedly because my nose felt stuffy and full of feathers. I was so congested that it was difficult to breathe. Eventually, I was able to control my nose enough so that I could help package deserts. I usually like to help chop vegetables, but I knew that that was out of the question, considering how much my body usually jerks around while I am sneezing. It was certainly an interesting morning!

Wonderfuly written. I especially liked this description:

The entire time I was talking, I sneezed repeatedly because my nose felt stuffy and full of feathers. I was so congested that it was difficult to breathe.

I hope you get some relief soon.

Your "nose full of feathers" was a wonderful description. Thank you for all the other details you provided, and I hope you get some relief soon. ^_^

Cool, you're in the Philadelphia area, I'm only 15 min. away from there! Anyway, very nice description, especially the part about your "nose full of feathers" that was totally awesome!

Today has been slightly better, but I know it's only becuase it rained last night. I will be back to sneezing quite a few times by later today or tomorrow (instead of only feeling like I need to sneeze, as I have for most of today).

On Monday and Wednesday mornings, I volunteer at a soup kitchen in Philadelphia.  On those days, I take two allergy pills because one rarely does much good for me. Two usually resolves the problem.  Not yesterday.  I took the pills a couple of hours before I left my dorm, hoping I’d be fine, though my eyes were red and itchy and my nose was already sore.  I was not fine.  I sneezed a dozen times while walking to the train and was glad that I had left the box of tissues in my backpack. 

The train was fairly full.  It was also quiet because quite a few people were reading newspapers as they traveled to work.  Therefore, I knew that everyone could hear me sneezing and blowing my nose repeatedly because I am loud, as much as I try to be quiet.    :yes:  After I left the train and was walking to the soup kitchen, it was as if I hadn’t taken any medication at all. :D 

When I arrived, sneezing and blowing my nose, I was asked if I was sick.  I responded that I was fine but that my allergies were really bad.  I said that if I was sick, I wouldn’t have come.  The entire time I was talking, I sneezed repeatedly because my nose felt stuffy and full of feathers.  I was so congested that it was difficult to breathe.  Eventually, I was able to control my nose enough so that I could help package deserts.  I usually like to help chop vegetables, but I knew that that was out of the question, considering how much my body usually jerks around while I am sneezing.  It was certainly an interesting morning!

You have my sympathy, dear, and my grateful admiration. Thanks for those fine self obs!

I'm surprised Sternuto hasn't popped up to ask if you have a microphone. :yes:

So I'll ask on his behalf!! :D

Archived