Sneeze Fetish Forum

my gf

Guest sneeze829

Guest sneeze829

:yes: Well, thought i would jsut introduce myself, and provide a lil incite into what i think you all have been looking for...an outsider's perspective of my girlfirends sneezes (blndeangeloflve) If you all recall, i am the bf that got turned on by her fit in my truck, what can i say, it was the cutest thing i have seen in a long time!

neways, blnde is all of what? 5'next-to-nuthin, 100 plus a couple pounds. Vibrant blonde hair, brilliant blue eyes that you can just look at and know that everything is going to be allright. she is very athletic and sexy, what can i say, her body is killer? she has the cutest features: her cute lil nose is accented erfectly by a tiny diamond stud nose ring on her right nostril. her lips are so beautiful, it's amazing how i control myself and not kiss them uncontrollably! she is the most amazing creature i ahve ever laid eyes on.

ok, on with the ob...instead of jsut one incident, i will just describe how she sneezes in general. we can be talking or watching tv, listening to music...whatever...she will stop whatever she is doing and jsut start concentrating on her impending sneeze. she pulls her sleeves down (sooooooo stinkin cute, especially if she is wearing a sweater) over her hands... she rubs at her nose... her one hand goes up in front of her face, waving ever so femenine like...(hot hot hot)... she looks away... (usually at this point i am holding her hand, so she is waving her other hand in the air)... she takes her other hand and ever so gracefully places it over her face... she bends her head down into her hand and begins to let out the cutest, delicate sneezes you could imagine... her whole body tenses up, her beautiful blonde hair shakes at every convulsion... her and clenches and unclenches, and she is done...i bless her every single time.... and then she usually goes into mroe and more of the same gorgeous routine....

what can i say? she has opened my eyes to something that can e related as beautiful as this, though it is an everyday occurence. she is the cutest ever, and i love her... :D

:yes: Well, thought i would jsut introduce myself, and provide a lil incite into what i think you all have been looking for...an outsider's perspective of my girlfirends sneezes (blndeangeloflve) If you all recall, i am the bf that got turned on by her fit in my truck, what can i say, it was the cutest thing i have seen in a long time!

neways, blnde is all of what? 5'next-to-nuthin, 100 plus a couple pounds. Vibrant blonde hair, brilliant blue eyes that you can just look at and know that everything is going to be allright. she is very athletic and sexy, what can i say, her body is killer? she has the cutest features: her cute lil nose is accented erfectly by a tiny diamond stud nose ring on her right nostril. her lips are so beautiful, it's amazing how i control myself and not kiss them uncontrollably! she is the most amazing creature i ahve ever laid eyes on.

ok, on with the ob...instead of jsut one incident, i will just describe how she sneezes in general. we can be talking or watching tv, listening to music...whatever...she will stop whatever she is doing and jsut start concentrating on her impending sneeze. she pulls her sleeves down (sooooooo stinkin cute, especially if she is wearing a sweater) over her hands... she rubs at her nose... her one hand goes up in front of her face, waving ever so femenine like...(hot hot hot)... she looks away... (usually at this point i am holding her hand, so she is waving her other hand in the air)... she takes her other hand and ever so gracefully places it over her face... she bends her head down into her hand and begins to let out the cutest, delicate sneezes you could imagine... her whole body tenses up, her beautiful blonde hair shakes at every convulsion... her and clenches and unclenches, and she is done...i bless her every single time.... and then she usually goes into mroe and more of the same gorgeous routine....

what can i say? she has opened my eyes to something that can e related as beautiful as this, though it is an everyday occurence. she is the cutest ever, and i love her... :D

numbers guy...numbers...how many sneezes we talkin??...nicely described!!

oh my god im blushing....

*he told me today when i was leaving chipotle to check the forum*

Thats sweet M* and your not so bad yourself :yes:

blnde

numbers guy...numbers...how many sneezes we talkin??...nicely described!!

Yeah, how about those numbers? :laugh: Anyway, great description.

Guest sneeze829

numbers? oh i dunno, she usually averages three ( i dont think i have yet to see her do like one) but she goes in cycles of about six, about three times. i would say on average her fits range anywhere from 10 to like 40 sneezes. i would definitely hafta say that i am one lucky SOB.

if you think her sneezes are great, you should try her cooking!!!

Some people have all the luck in life. :laugh: Next we'll probably be hearing that Blushing Butterfly has gotten engaged or some bloody thing. :yes::D

Some people have all the luck in life. :laugh:  Next we'll probably be hearing that Blushing Butterfly has gotten engaged or some bloody thing. :yes:  :D

NEVAH!!!! Butterfly is a kept woman :laugh: and I'm not sharing!!!! (butterfly, darling, I had to tell them....) :laugh:

:D Well, thought i would jsut introduce myself, and provide a lil incite into what i think you all have been looking for...an outsider's perspective of my girlfirends sneezes (blndeangeloflve) If you all recall, i am the bf that got turned on by her fit in my truck, what can i say, it was the cutest thing i have seen in a long time!

Wow. You are a poet. And a very lucky man. Thanks for sharing!

Archived