Sneeze Fetish Forum

Law Office Obs (F)

shy guy

I had an appointment with my attorney today, to discuss some rather unpleasant business, but I did make two nice observations while in the office.

Upon arrival, the receptionist took me to a conference room just across from her desk. She looked to be in her late twenties, about 5’8” tall, with a fair complexion, long, blonde hair, and a shapely body: slim, but not too skinny. She was wearing a gray wool mid-thigh length skirt, a snug fitting black scoop-neck top, and a long black knit sweater that came down to just above her knees. She showed me into the room and I quickly glanced at her chest; she had large breasts, and her top revealed a lot of cleavage. :yes: I can see why this firm came highly recommended, I thought to myself.

My lawyer came into the room accompanied by a new associate in the firm; he asked me if she could sit in on our conference, and I agreed. The two lawyers represented opposite ends of the legal spectrum. He’s in his mid-thirties, tall, athletic build, an ex-cop who went to law school: he was wearing a very nice European cut suit, and although he’s a bit brash for my taste, he knows how to get things done. The new associate was in her mid-twenties, rather plain in appearance, with straight shoulder length medium brown hair; she was wearing a conservative blue suit, a white blouse, and round, tortoise-shell glasses. She struck me as the kind of lawyer who’s more comfortable in the library than in the courtroom.

My lawyer reviewed the papers I had brought, asked me a few questions, and then began explaining at length how he would approach my case. My mind started to wander, and then I glanced up to see if the receptionist was sitting at her desk. My timing was perfect! I was just in time to see her tilt her head back, raise her right arm, and sneeze into her black sweater at the bend of her elbow, “HEH-KESCHEWW!” Just one sneeze, but I saw it almost straight on, even though I was some distance away. It made me feel like maybe life isn’t so bad after all.

Meanwhile, the new associate, who was sitting across the table from me, had been sniffing ever since the beginning of the conference. There was a large box of tissues on the table, but she never made any attempt to reach for one; she just kept sniffing. I was looking at my lawyer now, trying to pretend like I was paying attention, when through my peripheral vision I saw a sudden movement from across the table. I glanced at the new associate just in time to see her raise both her hands across her mouth and sneeze into both hands, “HAA-SHHISHHHHH,” the force of the sneeze causing her to bend forward so that her head almost touched the table. It sounded like she must have really sprayed a lot, especially considering how much she had been sniffing. I blessed her, and she smiled and said, “Thank you,” but she still never made a move for the tissue box. She continued to sniff throughout the remainder of the conference, but did not sneeze again.

At the conclusion of the conference, we all stood up, and my lawyer and I shook hands. I really wanted to shake the associates hand too, but she didn’t offer it to me, and I was taught that a gentleman should always wait for a lady to extend her hand first: I know, very old fashion, but old habits die hard. Actually, it seemed odd that she didn’t extend her hand, but then I thought that maybe she was embarrassed because she had sneezed into it, or thought that I wouldn’t have wanted to shake it because of that: if only she knew! :D

I went back to the desk to pay the retainer (ouch), and was greeted again by the receptionist in the black sweater. As she handed me the receipt, I quickly tried to think of some subtle way I could touch the part of her sweater she had sneezed on, perhaps by fumbling the receipt, but decided that would look too obvious. I took my receipt, smiled and thanked her, and left the office. Only two sneezes, I thought to myself, but the quality made up for the quantity! :laugh:

Archived