Sneeze Fetish Forum

allergies bad today

Shay

Must be some strong pollen in the air today. I had a couple of big fits this morning. I lost count but there had to be at least 10 sneezes in a row. They were these large forceful spraying sneezes that would cause me to lurch forward with each one, and it seemed as hard as I tried I was unable to catch all of the spray in the tissues with much of it landing on my lap and legs. With all the sneezing I've done my nose seems to itch more than it did when I first got up. And to think I haven't even been outside today. :yes: I've still been sneezing in sets of 3 to 5 sneezes every so often but at least I can get air between them now. It's a good thing I love the feeling of a good sneeze or else I'd be one miserable girl. :D

Very nice!! What do peope usually say to you when you have an attack in public?? other than bless you of course... :yes:

I never really seem to have big fits in public, I talked about this in another thread where I seem to get a partial mental block and can't seem to sneeze more than a few times around other people. All my big fits seem to happen when I'm alone. I think the time I probably sneezed the most in public was a couple of years ago when I had this outdoor astronomy college course. I was sneezing once or twice every 5 minutes or so, and some of the guys in my class actually started mimicking me. I was so embarrassed, I really thought college guys would be more mature than that.

I never really seem to have big fits in public, I talked about this in another thread where I seem to get a partial mental block and can't seem to sneeze more than a few times around other people. All my big fits seem to happen when I'm alone. I think the time I probably sneezed the most in public was a couple of years ago when I had this outdoor astronomy college course. I was sneezing once or twice every 5 minutes or so, and some of the guys in my class actually started mimicking me. I was so embarrassed, I really thought college guys would be more mature than that.

I never expect too much with college guys. I attend a women's college that allows cross-registration with a coed school that is a mile away. Therefore, I don't have to put up with more than a few college guys over the course of a semester. Last fall, there was one; this past spring, three. It is lovely, from my perspective.

Archived